• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After getting 11 more orbs, I was able to do two summons. Pity broken by Meisterhart, but followed by L'Rachel. That's it for this week, but I'll try again when my wallet is able to spare a couple dollars. Or just orb hoarding. That Atk bane will be fixed! At least Mad'Rachel is a decent nature with +Atk/-Def.

This was my free pull (not even one ticket used):

JikbSBt.jpg

-Atk +Res...ehh. I'll take it, his Atk is still huge and having better mixed bulk will come in handy. I used the tickets to get a merge but no such luck. 

This makes up a bit for the Legendary banner fiasco, at least Hector and Lilina are super cute together and I always favor cuteness over OPness.

No desire to summon (use orbs) on this banner, but from free summons:

• Oscar (4 star)
  • Cherche (4 star)
  • Selena (3 star)
  • M!Grima (5 star)
  • Lon'qu (3 star)
  • Arthur (4 star)

Movement assit fodder is nice, M!Grima is my first off-focus 5 star from ticket summons and I only need one more Cherche to have enough to +10 her.

I too got the Red Sword Armor man cradling something from one of my tickets

NgrADbx.png

BK's head is just as cool as Lilina~

For a split second I was like -Spd isn't that bad before I remembered he's actually fast, RIP~ Oh well, always wanted him for his Special Quotes~

6 hours ago, Zeo said:

You guys getting so much with so few resources tempts me to spend all the tickets now, but I stuck with my original plan of one full pull.

Hm, weird start to this banner.

26O1PSy.png

That was my free pull. A unit I probably would have never pulled for. That I have never pulled for now that I think about it. Since Bantu is a thing, she doesn't really have any value as fodder anymore so I'll  keep her. She's +HP/-SPD though so pretty terrible. I doubt I'll ever use her until she gets some sort of good refine. She's one of the *5's at this point that should demote into the *4 pool. Still, it's an addition to the collection. If anything, I won't feel like I left the banner empty handed if the pot of gold ends here.

Sticking to the plan, not spending 1 more orb on this banner until we near the end of the month. I'll do the discounted sessions on any new banners that show up and continue to save until we get to the end of the month, then depending on what's available, either blow it all across the banners or save up for the next month.

Wish me luck.

Ayye congrats! She's still  pretty decent for EP~

13 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I too got the Red Sword Armor man cradling something from one of my tickets

NgrADbx.png

BK's head is just as cool as Lilina~

For a split second I was like -Spd isn't that bad before I remembered he's actually fast, RIP~ Oh well, always wanted him for his Special Quotes~

lol always the units who need their spd too.... 
but i know how much you wanted him so that's a yay

Finished my pulls in the hone/fortify banner and got a +Atk Berkut merged my old one into him and he is pretty good. Then used the tickets and the remaining orbs and got a Dozla, I am happy since Nagi desperately needed Armor March (she also has Atk/Def rally+ now too) and with his dragon flowers I have 170 green ones (30 only to compete Fallen,Tiki). 

Will pull again along with the TT to gather some orbs and end my pity rate (3.50), only red and Blue since I don't need anyone else. 

Well, I suppose this counts as a turnaround after spending so much for so little on Splendid Soirée. First circle:

Spoiler

9K8Vk48.png

Also is it just me, or does his sprite look way smaller than it should be?

That aside, the hearty dwarf is +Atk/-Def. Now if only he had something like Vengeful Fighter in his base kit instead of a worthless AR skill. Oh well, I’ll still find a use for that +4 Atk asset.

Everyone else: "I got a 5-star unit with my free summon/tickets."

Me: "I got 3-star rocks." 

Oh well, I need to save orbs for other banners anyways. The real treat is probably coming next month.

Edited by NSSKG151

I got nothing of merit from my tickets and free summon. I was mostly gunning for Hector with L'arachel as back-up... I think that after I get H!Mia (fingers crossed!), I'll try for either two of those. Hector because I like him, have every other Hector so far (and they have been so useful for me when clearing PvE content), and L'arachel because her art grew on me so much and her voice lines have TOP NOTCH delivery! 😄 

I have a feeling I--thankfully--might not be tempted by the New Heroes this month again.

3,264 total pulled units.  Again, it just happened like that!

Spoiler

Donnel (+Res/-Atk): NO.

Odin (+Res/-Spd): At least he's respectable fodder.

Niles (+Def/-Atk): #NotMyWaifu
Brady (+Def/-Res): Finally pulled this guy!  Now where's his mom?
Rebecca (+HP/-Spd): She's mediocre fodder at best.
Seliph (+Def/-Res): I mean, not the worst, but it can be better.
Palla (+Def/-Atk): The hell is going on with my boons?

Niles (+Spd/-HP): Better, but he really wants Atk.
Bartre (+Def/-Spd): AGAIN.
Catria (+Res/-HP): Luna's still relevant.
Eirika (+Def/-Spd): WHY.
Eirika (+Spd/-Atk): Hey, I summoned one from an actual FE8 game!

Cherche (+Def/-Res): This boon is getting way out of hand.
Cecilia (+Res/-Def): As is this, but at least I have some use for her.
Tailtiu (+Atk/-HP): There ya go!
Berkut (+Res/-Def): Not sure which one to merge (the other's +Def), but it's a damn sight better than my current one.  But does this mean I have to set myself on fire for Halloween?
Hana (+HP/-Res): Well, I'm not dressing up like her!

Lucius (+Spd/-Res): I prefer +Atk on him.
Saizo (+Def/-Atk): #AlsoNotMyWaifu
Frederick (+HP/-Def): Someone's getting Fortify Def.
Mathilda (+HP/-Res): And Hone Atk.
Lon'qu (neutral): Manual time.

Serra (+Atk/-Spd): I remember her Atk isn't exactly stellar.  I need to think about this.
Priscilla (+Res/-Def): Gah, no.
Niles (+Def/-Spd): He's trolling me.  I know it.
Ban-Ban (+Res/-Atk): If it wasn't for the fact that he's the first one I have, I'd fodder him ASAP.
Tharja (+Atk/-Spd): If I ever get around to training her, this would make a decent base.

Priscilla (+HP/-Def): Here we go again.
Leon (+Spd/-Atk): One of you is enough.
Hawkeye (+Res/-Atk): The other way around!
Laslow (+Spd/-Atk): as;ldkfjal;sdfjalsjf WHY.
Lon'qu (+Spd/-Res): He's already stupidly fast.

Well, that was frustrating.

So, that streak I've had for almost every new banner this year of randomly pulling off-focus 5-star units? Well, with this new Halloween banner...IT HAPPENED AGAIN. After my free tickets and free pull, instead of getting Hector/Lilina Duo or Dozla, I got a random Brave Celica.

Whelp. Guess I'll take it.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

11 hours ago, XRay said:

Decided to do full summons. Did six rounds of summoning, so I spent 90 Orbs (15*6) if I did my math right. I got 2 AMH!L'Arachels and one Velouria. That is pretty good.

If I do decide to spend more Orbs, I think I would snipe reds and try to get maybe 2-4 AMH!Hectors. Although I already have Laevatein as my Counter-Vantage unit, I think I might give Kronya a try. I still need Null C-Disrupt for her though.

Can you stop with the alphabet soup since I am sure quite a few people have no idea what you're talking about.

If you mean the new Halloween banner, then congrats, good for you to get the next over powered units.

Got up to 5.25% looking for another Hector after getting a +HP/-Atk and a +Spd/-Atk copy. 5 orbs left, three reds. I get Papa Hector!

...and he's +Spd again.

😐

Why. Why? He doesn't need speed! I have Bold Fighter to give him from a spare W!Ephraim. Or Special Fighter, again from Ephraim...either way, I'm done here. I'll cut my losses and try to get a better copy on a Legendary banner run.

17 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Can you stop with the alphabet soup since I am sure quite a few people have no idea what you're talking about.

I like my alphabet soup. Valentines, Halloween, Christmas, etc. does not sound official enough, and I do not want to type out the full Focus name, so I am using an abbreviation of the Focus name.

18 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

If you mean the new Halloween banner, then congrats, good for you to get the next over powered units.

Mobile Bolt Tower is great with Kronya, especially if you have two, but I do not think it is great with much else.

You can also use it to mess with Pulse teams, but Loki and BB!Fjorm can also do it by limiting mobility, and I think those two are better due to not activating Wings of Mercy on the defense team.

Most Player Phase teams can already kill things in one round of combat, or Firesweep bulky units to oblivion, rendering mobile Bolt Towers pointless. Mobile Bolt Tower is also detrimental to Galeforce teams since it deals too much damage, which means Galeforcers cannot activate Galeforce. Enemy Phase teams can already kill things in a round of combat too. Super tank teams want their buff support more than dealing damage in my opinion.

@mampfoid @daisy jane It worked!

Spoiler

CadJFk2l.png K8uoKPXl.png

I bought the two promotion packs and grinded out most of the free orbs available before giving it a try. It took all the tickets and most of the orbs before L'Arachel showed up, but spending only around 70 orbs for her in total is not bad. She's also +Spd -Def, very nice! She'll reach 40 Spd with her weapon equipped then.

After this I was expecting to maybe gradually work on getting Dozla throughout the month as I had only 13 orbs left, but on the very next stone after L'Arachel he showed up! L'Arachel must have called for him herself, I didn't even need a Cipher card of him. Dozla is +HP -Def, not as good as L'Arachel but since he came so easily I'll gladly forgive him for that. And so I got exactly what I wanted on the first day of the banner, and the Sacred Stones collection is complete once again.

1NW5ZNpm.jpg

And now the Sacred Stones units even fill a perfectly square area in the catalog!

Edited by BoaFerox

3 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

@mampfoid @daisy jane It worked!

Hide contents

CadJFk2l.png K8uoKPXl.png

I bought the two promotion packs and grinded out most of the free orbs available before giving it a try. It took all the tickets and most of the orbs before L'Arachel showed up, but spending only around 70 orbs for her in total is not bad. She's also +Spd -Def, very nice! She'll reach 40 Spd with her weapon equipped then.

After this I was expecting to maybe gradually work on getting Dozla throughout the month as I had only 13 orbs left, but on the very next stone after L'Arachel he showed up! L'Arachel must have called for him herself, I didn't even need a Cipher card of him. Dozla is +HP -Def, not as good as L'Arachel but since he came so easily I'll gladly forgive him for that. And so I got exactly what I wanted on the first day of the banner, and the Sacred Stones collection is complete once again.

1NW5ZNpm.jpg

And now the Sacred Stones units even fill a perfectly square area in the catalog!

oh my goodness that's fantastic i am sooo happy for you! and she's not even broken, double yay!!
and yay for Dolza!!  My hope is i can get two mias super quick and then try to get Kronya's New Best Friend. 

7 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

oh my goodness that's fantastic i am sooo happy for you! and she's not even broken, double yay!!
and yay for Dolza!!  My hope is i can get two mias super quick and then try to get Kronya's New Best Friend. 

Thanks! I wish you luck in getting Mia once her banner comes around! 

I'm also tempted to try getting Kronya's New Best Friend(s), and the more I look at Ilyana the more I want her too... But I think I'll wait for a while and save up orbs before I dip into this banner again, as it's going to be around for a long time (and I got the most important goals done already!).