• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

As for me second account, I can choose between getting Niles or Kagero. 1 Green, 2 blue and 2 colourless. Green was nothing (already forgot who), so i thought, why not spend 4 orbs to try a blue? +Spd/-Def Halloween Niles!?!?!?! Neat! Awesome boon, and would be good to finally use a Niles that doesn't hit like a wet noodle!

Cool, he looks like fun. Congrats! 

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Okay. OPERATION. GET. MIA. 

Finally, I'm happy for you.

🙂

🙂

@mcsilas Sweet Niles! Fantastic boon as well.

@daisy jane Good to see she came so quick for you!

@mampfoid

As for me? Well...

tumblr_pd8zclajMs1v7br6m_1280.png

Yep... in 4 orbs. First it was Kana, then it was Hector, now him all in 4 orbs. Between Xander, Eliwood with refine, L!Eliwood, B!Roy with refine, +ATK Cain, +ATK Swordhardt and Lethe I really didn't need another red cav, but I suppose he's another addition to the collection and he's due to get a refine sooner or later.

No Mia for now so I went back to the new Halloween banner and since I had a healthy amount of orbs I went ahead and got summoning there out of the way.

Ended up with a 3.75 rate after spending all the tickets. Does it bother me? Not really. I say that because in one of those pools there were 4 blues and 1 colorless. I know there was a serious chance of Ilyana being in one of those stones but I had to really step back and ask myself if it's worth it, how much do I need or want her? Is it worth spending the orbs? Probably not. Ultimately she'll collect dust in my barracks which is fine since she's a favorite, but too many other things want my orbs this month so I had to step back.

Down to 0 again, but not really as there's close to 20 orbs to be collected still so I'll revisit the banner at the end of the month as planned.

@Zeo Poor Siggy, he is not the best pull anymore. Perhaps he'll get a good refine? Shiro for sure needs one as well. Congrats getting so many 5* at least. 

hour ago, Super Endriu said:

And yet...

Can't see the picture. Hope it's not pity breaker number #5? 

Edited by mampfoid

@Zeo Whoa, the game seems to be apologizing for something! Siegbert might not be the most spectacular 5-star you can get anymore, but for only 4 orbs I'd also gladly take it. At least he came like this and not when you were at 6.25% on the dancer banner.

@daisy jane Great, so happy you got her! Your Mia is the opposite of mine (mine is +HP -Res). No matter the stats she's incredibly useful though, I don't know what I would do without her in Røkkr Sieges.

@mcsilas Congratulations on getting Niles! He's still a very unique unit a year after his release, with that high speed he could probably use Special Fighter pretty well. Speaking of Special Fighter...

I went for a colorless stone on my free summon hoping for some better stats for Mia, but then...

vCUX02bl.png

A +Atk -Res Fallen Tiki! I'll gladly take that! The one I have is already +Atk at +1 merge. I could merge her to +2 which would give her a point of speed, but I think using her for Special Fighter might be more useful. Who to give it to though, Amelia already has it... Perhaps Halloween Myrrh? Or Winter Cecilia? I'll have to think about it. Definitely very happy to have pulled her though.

30 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Zeo Poor Siggy, he is not the best pull anymore. Perhaps he'll get a good refine? Shiro for sure needs one as well. Congrats getting so many 5* at least. 

Can't see the picture. Hope it's not pity breaker number #5? 

Don't worry. The picture is no longer up-to-date. And it was 3 pity breakers so far.

Here is the real deal

Spoiler

Screenshot_2019-10-12-15-12-46.thumb.png.f4c8c25de7a41c7159fe7d71a2a42a3b.png

Edited by Super Endriu

2 minutes ago, Super Endriu said:

Don't worry. The picture is no longer up-to-date. And it was 3 pity breakers so far.

Here is the real deal

Ouch ... a 5th pity breaker (at 3.xx) would have been better. Hope you get what you want fast now.

Well, at 5.5% I thought I might as well open all stones after FINALLY getting her. But there wasn't anything worth mentioning. Even forgot to take a screenshot.

And here she is:

At least she is +atk

Today was gacha at its finest.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting to see her at all after all this. She wasn't on focus today for me , Norne was and so many other residents of gacha hell.

At least I got 6 Repositions :). Oh, and finally a 3* Legault, so I could fodder off brave Celica. 4 deathblow Kleins, but db isn't really what I need, but its there. And there is always DCfodder Hector.

My grindable orbs have gone almost to zero, which means I won't be summoning for quite some time. I might try for Jill, though, if she happens to be on the banner this month since we get forging tickets and tt in between. Other than that it's gonna be saving until valentines banner or something. Really hope xmas units are gonna be some powercreep duos so that I can give them easily a pass.

It might all sound like complaining, but overall I am pretty satisfied. I mean I could have been pitybroken by Jaffar or Nina, instead I got what I came for and she has a usable IV. 

Back to playing DQXI 🙂

Edited by Super Endriu

Some free pulls.

Also, more from this hallow'een banner.

Last year's hallow'een was disastrous. I'm not going to try for merges.

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Colourless

4* Kaze (Worse fodder exists. +Spd/-Atk)

The TT banner has two I'd like more of and Oscar.

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Green

5* B!Ike (I am okay with this too. +Spd/-Res, merge or steady breath?)

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Some free pulls.

Also, more from this hallow'een banner.

Last year's hallow'een was disastrous. I'm not going to try for merges.

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Colourless

4* Kaze (Worse fodder exists. +Spd/-Atk)

The TT banner has two I'd like more of and Oscar.

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Green

5* B!Ike (I am okay with this too. +Spd/-Res, merge or steady breath?)

what's your first Ike's IV? 

5 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

Great, so happy you got her! Your Mia is the opposite of mine (mine is +HP -Res). No matter the stats she's incredibly useful though, I don't know what I would do without her in Røkkr Sieges.

I went for a colorless stone on my free summon hoping for some better stats for Mia, but then...

vCUX02bl.png

A +Atk -Res Fallen Tiki! I'll gladly take that! The one I have is already +Atk at +1 merge. I could merge her to +2 which would give her a point of speed, but I think using her for Special Fighter might be more useful. Who to give it to though, Amelia already has it... Perhaps Halloween Myrrh? Or Winter Cecilia? I'll have to think about it. Definitely very happy to have pulled her though.

my dream was to give Amelia DC/Special Fighter. (why can't they demote Amelia? boo). and that's an amazing tiki. every tiki i've gotten has been =atk/-spd + res lol. (I only got 3 and it didn't occur to me to save one for brazen atk/spd - or special fighter).while the brazen atk/spd would be great, i think w/tiki she's just a monster so i'd just stuff her full of merges  even w/all the dragon killers running around! (my myrrh has her native vengeful and i like that best but mine is +atk)

thanks so much too. honestly. i'm glad i got no spooks, and i got what i needed.  Her not having wrathful will suck (esp. that she's missing kills and i feel if she had the calculation some of these misses would be KOs, but again utility  lol that's her job 😉 (and more importantly i have wand fodder). 

11 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Okay last year's Halloween banner. Already have Myrrh and Mia, I would like to get Halloween Niles as a backup in my main if I don't get Jakob

Game: 3 red and 2 colourless... Well okay maybe a dupe Mia can donate Witchy Wand to Brady or something. Oh, hello -Atk Lucius.

Just have to hold on for tomorrow for Brave Lucina, or wed for Jakob (at least he'll last a month).

---

As for me second account, I can choose between getting Niles or Kagero. 1 Green, 2 blue and 2 colourless. Green was nothing (already forgot who), so i thought, why not spend 4 orbs to try a blue? +Spd/-Def Halloween Niles!?!?!?! Neat! Awesome boon, and would be good to finally use a Niles that doesn't hit like a wet noodle!

Opened the rest of the circle to see if I can coax a Mia out. Got Sakura and Nanna (good healer fodder!). Tried the other blue just to finish off the circle since I wasn't really saving for anyone, and finally got another Silas, +Atk/-Spd!

Congrats on Niles! And a nice IV, too~

9 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Okay. OPERATION. GET. MIA. 

Tried on her first banner. no dice. 
tried on her legendary. no dice. 

I gave up Elincia merge potential, Nephenee merging potential , getting Nornes and Berkut and a tonne of other stuff - just so i can have this moment

image0.png?width=239&height=426

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 

She's also naturally the only Flying healer I have who doesn't have a boon in her atk or spd. but do i care... Noooooooo. (I'll build her up for pure support). the biggest issue here is that I needed two copies. One for me, and one for Serra.  but I got what i needed.  I don't even think i'm gonna bother chasing IVS here because especially what i went through last year, i don't wanna risk it.. having a Niiles would be great (I have a dead neutral one, thanks Anniversary),  so Atk/Spd link would be great (or devilish bow fodder ). but i truly don't know. OH. I forgot to mention ivs: she's -hp +res, so good for ploys. I will just give her Live to Serve/WoM and deploy the wand when necessary. (had she been +spd/+atk, i'd probably give her a bit more love). 

Other highlights? Getting my First MERCIE. she is ON THE BOARD!
No Norne though.

Now we save.. 
(or at least try to. new Years is so far away and i see many many traps.). 

Congrats! Finally got the Halloween Serra! And Merciiiee!!

6 hours ago, Zeo said:

As for me? Well...

tumblr_pd8zclajMs1v7br6m_1280.png

Yep... in 4 orbs. First it was Kana, then it was Hector, now him all in 4 orbs. Between Xander, Eliwood with refine, L!Eliwood, B!Roy with refine, +ATK Cain, +ATK Swordhardt and Lethe I really didn't need another red cav, but I suppose he's another addition to the collection and he's due to get a refine sooner or later.

No Mia for now so I went back to the new Halloween banner and since I had a healthy amount of orbs I went ahead and got summoning there out of the way.

Ended up with a 3.75 rate after spending all the tickets. Does it bother me? Not really. I say that because in one of those pools there were 4 blues and 1 colorless. I know there was a serious chance of Ilyana being in one of those stones but I had to really step back and ask myself if it's worth it, how much do I need or want her? Is it worth spending the orbs? Probably not. Ultimately she'll collect dust in my barracks which is fine since she's a favorite, but too many other things want my orbs this month so I had to step back.

Down to 0 again, but not really as there's close to 20 orbs to be collected still so I'll revisit the banner at the end of the month as planned.

Nice, well Siegbert's certainly not bad to have around.

6 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

vCUX02bl.png

Nice IVs, lucky free pull!

4 hours ago, Super Endriu said:

Well, at 5.5% I thought I might as well open all stones after FINALLY getting her. But there wasn't anything worth mentioning. Even forgot to take a screenshot.

And here she is:Screenshot_2019-10-12-16-19-20.thumb.png.75804af6a6888ca69173c174b4f98808.png

At least she is +atk

Today was gacha at its finest.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting to see her at all after all this. She wasn't on focus today for me , Norne was and so many other residents of gacha hell.

At least I got 6 Repositions :). Oh, and finally a 3* Legault, so I could fodder off brave Celica. 4 deathblow Kleins, but db isn't really what I need, but its there. And there is always DCfodder Hector.

My grindable orbs have gone almost to zero, which means I won't be summoning for quite some time. I might try for Jill, though, if she happens to be on the banner this month since we get forging tickets and tt in between. Other than that it's gonna be saving until valentines banner or something. Really hope xmas units are gonna be some powercreep duos so that I can give them easily a pass.

It might all sound like complaining, but overall I am pretty satisfied. I mean I could have been pitybroken by Jaffar or Nina, instead I got what I came for and she has a usable IV. 

Back to playing DQXI 🙂

Glad you were finally able to get her and with a good IV, too!!

4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

what's your first Ike's IV? 

+1 +Def.

I also forgot to summon again on the new hallow'een banner.

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless

3* Laslow (Lasno. +Def/-Res), 4* Roy (Stop, I want your spooky dad-in-law. +HP/-Spd), 4* Mordecai (Why was he made 5*? +Spd/-Atk), 5* A!Corrin (FUCK ANANKOS! +Def/-Atk, I'm tempted to use him as fodder or as a unit. Thoughts?), 4* Virion (Get out. +Spd/-Def)

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

3* Bantu (Can't say I didn't want to see him. +Res/-Spd, is that good?), 4* Tharja (Darting Blow. +Res/-Def), 4* L'Arachel (Show up in green? +Spd/-HP), 4* Arthur (No such luck. +HP/-Atk), 3* Priscilla (So many other healers I'd rather see. +Def/-Spd)

3.25%

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green

3* Soleil (Again, worse fodder exists. +Def/-Atk), 3* Chrom (Go away. +Def/-Spd), 3* Soren (Why? +Spd/-Res), 4* Azama (Bleh. +Def/-HP), 3* Nanna (Is she finally not terrible? +Res/-Def, still need +Atk)

3.5%, Blue needs to stop pitybreaking.

Congratulations @daisy jane

I got the shock of my life for the Land's Bounty banner.

Stay with me now, as we go through the 5 stars I got that seemed to decide they'd drop-

Halloween Mia +Atk/-Spd

Halloween Myrrh trash IVs going to fodder to someone like Halloween Henry or Winobin

And of course my least favourite 3 Houses Character, Claude von Reigan +HP/-Spd

Oh and I pulled Bantu with not so great IVs.

Also I got a +Atk Lilina and a +Speed Morgan who I might do a standard build on just for kicks- so that's two Male Morgans...oh boy we're going to be debuffing the crap out of stuff...

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Congratulations @daisy jane

I got the shock of my life for the Land's Bounty banner.

Stay with me now, as we go through the 5 stars I got that seemed to decide they'd drop-

Halloween Mia +Atk/-Spd

Halloween Myrrh trash IVs going to fodder to someone like Halloween Henry or Winobin

And of course my least favourite 3 Houses Character, Claude von Reigan +HP/-Spd

Oh and I pulled Bantu with not so great IVs.

Also I got a +Atk Lilina and a +Speed Morgan who I might do a standard build on just for kicks- so that's two Male Morgans...oh boy we're going to be debuffing the crap out of stuff...

thanks chloey. and congrats on your lucy! (I forgot to say that before!)

what were you going for on the lands bounty?

18 hours ago, daisy jane said:

ohh. you needed him for DANCING berkut. Makes sense. that's great! (also so jealous you have him. i have to try to nab him on his legendary to complete my set!)

Heh, he was the only one I got from that banner! But I'm cool with it since he's the only one I REALLY wanted (though Fiddlesticks Neph would've been cool.)

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

thanks chloey. and congrats on your lucy! (I forgot to say that before!)

what were you going for on the lands bounty?

I was hoping for Mia since I missed her last time XD the rest were bonuses- though Myrrh not so much lol and thanks XD

Decided to try my luck in the Halloween Revival banner to see if I could get Monster Myrrh or another Ojamajo Mia, but two full circles got me... Siegbert. He's my first, and certainly not expecting him, but he's a new unit so he's welcome.

Edited by Jave

Weekly Revival 19. B!Lucina could use another merge...

1. 4* Abel: Swordbreaker is also good.

And now for the Halloween revival. A merge for Myrrh would be nice.

1. 3* Cain: The pair is complete.

Meh. The orb stockpile needs to keep growing, so no more than this.

Huh, here I am using the quintuple XP multiplier to level up the free Bike we got from tutorial mode so I could reluctantly fodder my original +Def copy to Fae. The daily reset happens just as I pass level 20, so I go check the daily announcements and stuff. Didn't even realise Bike would be on this week's revival banner.

Free Bike, +Spd -Def. Perfect fodder material. Extraordinarily serendipitous. Pushed my luck a bit to check the blue but it was a Shigure which is fine I guess, he and Cordelia are in a race to be my eventual blue lance flier once both get refines.