1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

I’m a firm believer in pull karma. Obviously you get variable luck, but over a long period of time it evens out. The next time you’re at 5-6% and you’re pulling your hair out, think back to the last you free pulled a 5* you didn’t care about. That took your luck that you could’ve used to get something you actually wanted.

This is my point exactly.  I almost always get up to around 7-8% on 3% banners without a 5 star unit that's on the banner or even pity breaker or nearly 12% -15% on legendary banners (yeah my luck is that bad almost all of the time) so pulling a 5 star I don't want/care for just really...really hurts especially.  There is no way to describe how difficult it is for me not to get salty about it even if the unit is for free.

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

If you're getting your pity rate constantly wrecked and your orbs wasted by things you don't care for it's understandable to get pissed.

Complaining about pulling a perfect unit for free, even if it's not one that you want, just makes you sound like a spoiled brat.

Saying "I free-pulled so-and-so. Wish I could pull unit I actually want just as easily" is fine. Throwing a fit because you pulled a freebie is not.

I mean, I almost free-pulled an extra Brave Eliwood on the hone banner that just expired. I didn't have any of Lethe, Kliff, or Leanne so getting one of them would've been really nice especially since I have a freebie Brave Eliwood who just got a costly 5-star Guard. But even though I was confused, I didn't throw a fit about it because damn that's still fucking lucky.

Who said I was actually throwing a fit?  Holy shit you guys haven't seen the worst or was my Hinata rant that easily forgotten, or what about getting Elincia as a pity break when I really wanted Lucy instead...😰

Let me tell you those are throwing a fit.  All you saw was what I would call a mild whine.  Especially since I tried Lucina's revival banner and couldn't pull her at all.  So if you want proper salt, I can go there, but I really don't wish to.  Please don't push me to go there.  Please.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, Blue or Green I guess?

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red (Not now Virion)

4* Oscar (Acceptable. +Atk/-Spd)

Let's try again on the hallow'een banner, shall we?

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

3* M!Morgan (Man, that could be better. +Res/-Def), 4* Lukas (Man, he disappoints. +Spd/-Res), 4* Mathilda (Mathildnah. +HP/-Spd), 3* Boey (This isn't Hall of Forms, away! +HP/-Spd)

3.75%... I think.

2 each Red, Green, 1 Colourless

5* Hectow'een (THERE WE ARE! +ATK/-SPD YASSSSS THAT'S FUCKING PERFECT!), 4* Henry (Ah well. Neutral), 3* Camilla (Camilla bothers me. +Res/-HP), 4* Cecilia (This is not L'Arachel the mad scientist. +Def/-Res), 4* Virion (I mean, there's several 4* Colourless I don't have. But sure, show up for the 30th fucking time or something. +Def/-HP)

I'm going to wait and see how the next banner is. Funny note, I have 14 orbs and feathers right now. 

@TheSilentChloey I'm not exactly sure why you got THAT much flack from what you said.
I mean yeah IMO you're kinda spitting a very generous gift horse in the mouth (you did kinda pull Lute on-banner), but overall it seems kinda normal to get something good and be like "okay but what about what I want". I mean... it's a Gachapon game. I think everyone here knows the feeling very well.

Best I can offer: stop wanting Lucina. Want is the sin that the devil (here pictured as Anna swimming in a pool of golden hundred dollar bills) will take full advantage of specifically to toy with you. Give up. I almost guarantee that she will appear the next pull you do.

Well, went back into the new Halloween banner for a try at a nine-Speed boon Hector. Managed to pull a +Res copy in only 20 orbs, so I'm happy.

Also, Papa Hector is a freaking beast. I leveled my first copy up from 20 through the Lunatic 7 TT stage. He was getting kills left and right even then. Dimitri still performed clean up duty when needed, but damn.

Ok, so I had the weirdest pulling session:

Goals: 2x halloween henry for 2x Spectral tome. (Yune & Thrasir, her C skill needs to be Ip so no panic smoke.)

Free pull: Hana

First green stone: M!Grima (Did not have this yet, so that's 6K feathers!) No complaining, new and no pity rate yet.

3.5 %: No greens 4 times in a row...

Eldigan pitybreaker, also new, so another 6K feathers and flowers to add.

Literally the next session: 1 Orb is green:

SF!Nino. Have her already, but at literally 3%, not a bad pull.

3.25: H!Henry!, That's the first. =D

Up to 3.5 or so: 1 Green stone:

Ranulf, also new! More feathers and flowers! (just need Lethe to have all beasts from tellius.

Literally the next session: No greens, so colourless:

B!veronica! My third, but +Atk, so not bad. And great fodder. Also not to shabby since again, no pity to break.

Currently at 3.25 % and all orbs gone. 200 orbs for 6 5 stars, 3 of which were not actual pitybreakers. I feel happy with the summoning, but I still want my second Henry. 

Going grey because of the higher 5* rate from dual focus. Already have a good Nowi I never use, and Henry seems a bit outdated so no point trying for him.

5* Cat Sakura +Res -Atk

Huh. I have a +Def -Spd one (i.e. worst possible combo) from her launch banner, so this one has a usable boon at least. Probably will merge because if I try to keep her for fodder, I suspect I'll still have both copies in five years' time.

Got a little greedy and opened the other grey, only to be greeted by a 4* Rebecca. Ah well.

@daisy jane @mampfoid @Zeo @Landmaster

So the time is here. I've got just above 60 orbs, and I just did some overtime so i really needed something good today. Jakob's not even exactly a personal favourite, but I just really wanted a bow armour and he is really good both offensively and defensively, and I sure like my armours and defensive playstyles.

Free pull had no colourless. Great start. Draug is okay though.

Then I got up to 3.50% with some decent fodder along the way, got a few Kazes. Then got  a +Def/-Spd Norne at 4 star- she scared me a little bit but lucky the silver stars showed up. Can I just say how good having Reposition is in the colourless pool now? But for now I'll keep her until I get a better one.

...then I got 2 colourless stones. 1 was.... a normal Sakura. That pink hair scared me. Then I tried the other and.... it was Sakura again...the Halloween one. My third Halloween Sakura, +HP/-Def. Well.. it was quick I guess, and I can freely book her now with a meh boon like that. She'll be a good stepping stone to whoever's gonna get Warding Stance 4 in the future.

Then I started grabbing all the quick orbs I took but kept getting the same units, from useful Kazes, to eye-rolling Clarines and 2 more normal Sakuras (I like you but not on this banner right now!). Got a few Kageros, 2 Nannas and a Legault which I'll take. But back to 3.50% again and I think I'll wait for more orbs again... there's still a month left...

Just now, mcsilas said:

So the time is here. I've got just above 60 orbs, and I just did some overtime so i really needed something good today. Jakob's not even exactly a personal favourite, but I just really wanted a bow armour and he is really good both offensively and defensively, and I sure like my armours and defensive playstyles.

Then I got up to 3.50% with some decent fodder along the way, got a few Kazes. Then got  a +Def/-Spd Norne at 4 star- she scared me a little bit but lucky the silver stars showed up. Can I just say how good having Reposition is in the colourless pool now? But for now I'll keep her until I get a better one.

...then I got 2 colourless stones. 1 was.... a normal Sakura. That pink hair scared me. Then I tried the other and.... it was Sakura again...the Halloween one. My third Halloween Sakura, +HP/-Def. Well.. it was quick I guess, and I can freely book her now with a meh boon like that. She'll be a good stepping stone to whoever's gonna get Warding Stance 4 in the future.

Then I started grabbing all the quick orbs I took but kept getting the same units, from useful Kazes, to eye-rolling Clarines and 2 more normal Sakuras (I like you but not on this banner right now!). Got a few Kageros, 2 Nannas and a Legault which I'll take. But back to 3.50% again and I think I'll wait for more orbs again... there's still a month left...

Ohhh booo. I'm  sorry you didn't get off to a great start. 

It looks like Sakura wanted to visit everyone today 

image0.png?width=242&height=429

I had 2 colourless and 2 red so i was actually just hoping for Norne or Mercedes but this is  so much better. I didn't hav a chance to get her on my first attempt last year because of struggling to get Lewyn/Nohruzra and the Mia/Myrrh debacle. so to just have her poof out in my free pull was so nice.  don't have to do anything else now on this banner (Nowi would be great but i am in save mode again - when i am not?!).

It's sort of a shame that i am no building OG Sakura. Mercie totally took her spot (Not that one can have TOO many healers, but still). I'm gonna cross my fingers you get jakob super easily 

(Midnight. All times are in PST)
...bah what the hell. It's probably gonna be my last super-mass summoning for a long while, if ever again, why not go back to the old way I did things, that is show exactly who I got in however many sessions?

Banner: Trick or Defeat!
Goal: Get Halloween Henry and Halloween Jakob to finish up my barracks, optionally a merge for them if their Asset and Flaw are particularly bad, and then obtain 8 copies of Halloween Nowi to finalize her as my final Seasonal 5* +10 merge unit.

Alright, I have the Smash Ultimate remix of Fire Emblem: Heroic Origins playing in the background.
...I'm ready.
Part 1

Spoiler

S1: 2G 2B 1C
4 Gaius
4 Boey
3 Merric

S2: 3R 1G 1C
3 Hawkeye
4 Niles
4 Palla
4 Olivia
3 Laslow

S3: 1R 2B 2C
3 Sophia
4 Clarine
3 Niles

S4: 2R 1B 1G 1C
4 Sheena
Nekomata Sakura (Neutral)
4 Henry
3 Draug

Godda-oh wait my +Res -Atk Nekura needed a merge. FINE, but just this one time...

S5: 3B 1G 1C
4 Kaze
4 Barst

S6: 1R 1G 3C
3 Azama
4 LAchesis
4 Sothe
4 Cherche
4 Stahl

S7: 3R 1G 1C
4 Fae
4 azama
4 Ares
4 A!Tiki
3 Olivia

S8: 1R 2B 1G 1C
4 Fae
4 Draug
4 Sakura

S9: 1R 1B 3C
4 chrom
4 serra
4 sakura
4 lucius

S10 1R 2B 2C
3 seliph
Nekomata Sakura (+Def -Atk)
4 serra

GODDAMNIT

S11 2r 1b 2g
4 libra
4 arthur
Phina (+Spd -Def)
4 a tiki

...shit right the red pool by now is bloated. At this point I heard Heroic Origins too many times, so I put on some dubbed anime on hulu.

S12 2r 1b 1g 1c
4 libra
3 nanna
3 cain
3 tharja

S13 2r 3c
3 akura
4 felicia
4 serra
4 silvia
3 silvia

s14 1r 2b 1g 1c
3 sheena
3 kagero
3 stahl

s15 1r 1b 1g 2c
3 fir
4 raven
4 kagero
3 lucius

s161r 2b 1g 1c
4 seliph
3 titania
3 rebecca

s17 2r 2b 1g
4 reyson
4 athena
4 henry

s18 3r 1g 1c
3 cherche
4 felicia
4 Bantu (+Def -Atk)
3 eliwood
Sky Olivia (+Def -Res)

...well I got a Bantu now...

s19 2g 3c
3 titania
4 bartre
4 matthew
4 mercedes
4 matthew

s20 2r 1g 2c
3 gunter
4 wrys
4 gaius
3 lilina
4 draug

s21 1r 1b 1g 2c
4 titania
Witchy Nowi (+Def -Atk)
4 kaze
4 leon

Wow, that's kinda nostalgic, eh...?

s22 2r 1b 1g 1c
3 legault
3 raven
4 roy
3 palla

s23 1r 1b 1g 2c
4 ares
3 bartre
Velouria (+Def -HP)
4 clarine

s24 1r 4b
4 Ogma

s25 2r 1b 2c
4 norne
3 setsuna
4 henry
4 sophia

s26 1r 3b 1c
4 ogma
Nekomata Sakura (+Def -Res)

...crap I'm gonna end up +10ing Sakura before I get even one Jakob, aren't I?

s27 1r 1b 1g 2c
4 ares
4 camilla
4 maria
3 sothe

s28 2r 1g 2c
4 seliph
3 lissa
4 merric
4 feicia
3 palla

s29 3r 1b 1g
4 barst
3 caeda
3 raigh
3 henry

s30 3r 2g
3 raigh
4 cecilia
4 ares
3 sheena
4 raigh

s31 2r 1b 2g
4 chrom
3 cherche
4 beruka
4 cain

s32 3r 2g
4 frederick
4 camilla
4 seliph
Hubert (+Spd -Atk)
3 soleil

s33 3r 1b 1g
3 barst
3 draug
4 hana
4 ares

s34 3r 1b 1g
4 merric
3 eirika
4 sophia
4 soleil

s35 1r 2b 2c
4 bantu (+Res -Atk)
4 virion
4 matthew

s36 2r 1b 2c
3 lonqu
3 m!corrin
4 setsuna
4 matthew

s37 3r 1b 1g
4 titania
3 chrom
3 selena
4 a tiki

s38 4r 1c
4 priscilla
4 lonqu
3 raigh
4 ogma
Keaton (Neutral)

s39 3r 1b 1g
Hector (+Res -Atk)
Karel (+Res -Atk)

3 palla
4 athena

(1:40 am) I decided to stop summoning for a little while, let my luck... hard reset... needed to make some books anyway...
Quick overview, 11 5* units so far, only 4 of them were on-focus. And none of them were the Henry or Jakob I still need. Definitely got plenty of normal Henrys though... no normal Jakobs though...

(about 3 am) Part 2

Spoiler

s40 2b 1g 2c
3 legault
4 leon
4 frederick

s41 1r 2b 1g 1c
Amelia (+HP -Def)
4 seth
3 sothe

s42 1r 1g 1c
3 felicia
4 reyson
3 raven
4 sheena
3 draug

s43 1r 1b 1g 2c
4 fae
3 sakura
4 serra
3 ares

s44 r1 g1 c3
3 gunter
4 gordin
4 maria
3 clarine
3 lonqu

s45 4r 1g
3 boey
4 laslow
3 ogma
4 athena
Witchy Nowi (+Spd -Atk)

hm hm... so here is the decision I can make for her... keep her +Atk or let her go +Spd...

46 1r 4c
4 roy
3 nanna
3 felicia
Caineghis (+Def -Atk)
4 legault

47 2r 1g 2c
3 raven
4 gordin
Halloween Jakob (+Def -Spd)
3 seliph
4 seth

Huh, +Def is good, -Spd is amazing. -Spd would even be great with +HP, but this means he can run a Guard Bow set and do it well (ohohohoho, thank you Norne :D)
Well, I have no reason to summon from Colorless now, so... guess I'll ignore it. Thank god, I was actually worried I'd +10 Sakura before I could get even one Jakob...

48 1b 3g 1c
3 camilla
4 libra
4 nino

49 1r 1b 1g 2c
4 lilina
4 titania

50 2r 1b 1g 1c
4 beruka
3 bantu
4 m corrin

51 2r 3c
3 m corrin
3 laslow

52 1r 1b 3c
3 sophia

53 think i can skip listing the colors now...
3 stahl
4 raven
4 cecilia

4 beruka
3 eirika

4 laslow
4 cecilia
4 barst

3 m morgan
3 palla

57: 4 cecilia

4 m corrin
Witchy Nowi (+HP -Def)
Witchy Nowi (+HP -Spd)

The final seasonal +10 ebbs ever closer... still so much candy to get, Nowi...

3 fae
4 hinata

3 fae
3 hawkeye
4 boey

61: 4 ogma

4 bartre
4 marth
4 m corrin
4 caeda

3 cain
4 cherche
3 camilla

Zelgius (+Res -Atk)
4 fae

Witchy Nowi (+Atk -Def)
4 chrom
4 merric

4 ogma
4 tharja

4 titania
4 cherche
3 a tiki
3 caeda

3 titania
3 a tiki
3 hana

69: 3 nino

70: 4 nino

3 roy
3 lonqu
4 cherche

3 sophia
3 cain

3 lilina
3 bartre

74: 3 cherche

4 athena
4 chrom
3 camilla
3 barst

Witchy Nowi (Neutral)
4 athena
Halloween Henry (+Res -Spd)
4 Soren
4 Leon

Hm... the good thing about Armors is that they have access to Bold and Vengeful Fighter, so Henry's average Spd being lowered isn't that big a deal. But... I mean, I just +10ed Yune, so I'm good for high-Res, but... yeah he could use Gronnserpent...

(5:25 am) At this time, I have completed the entire Year 1 roster. That is to say, every unit from Year 1 of Fire Emblem Heroes, in this case meaning all units released before the First Anniversary in February. I completed Year 2 a while ago, so now I guess I just need to finish Year 3? Ahahaha-no, screw that, I'm not that dedicated to this game.
Now to get the last 2 copies of Witchy Nowi...

(5:45 am) Part 3

Spoiler

77: 4 Lonqu

3 Hana
4 henry
3 cain
4 seliph

79: 3 boey

4 m corrin
4 stahl
Alm (+Def -Res)

81: 3 caeda

82: 4 matthew

83: 4 silvia

3 hana
3 lonqu

85: 4 marth

4 palla
4 stahl
3 oivia

4 hana
4 sophia
3 roy

88: 3 priscilla

4 caeda
Eldigan (+Atk -HP)

4 m morgan
4 seliph
3 soleil
Witchy Nowi (+Res -Def)

91: 3 sophia

92: 4 m corrin

93: 4 wrys

4 marth
4 seliph
4 palla

95: 4 azama

96: 4 ares

Nah (+Spd -Atk)
4 tharja
4 tharja

3 marth
3 seliph

3 olivia
4 roy

100: 4 gordin

101:3 eirika

4 eirika
4 chrom

103: 4 libra

4 marth
3 chrom
4 m corrin

4 sophia
3 bantu

106: 3 caeda

107: 4 eirika

4 chrom
4 athena

109: 4 seth

4 hana

3 seliph
4 henry

4 hana
4 eirika
4 stahl

112: 4 marth

4 sophia
4 matthew
4 lissa
3 azama

Witchy Nowi (+HP -Spd)

And thus, at 6:15 am, my final Seasonal 5* +10 is born.
...it was worth it, but god it was not worth it at the same time. Think I'll stick to 4* units from now on...

...after Elise next week :3

In total, I summoned 26 5* units, including the 8 Nowis. Most of them will be merge fodder, as almost all of them do not have desirable assets. A very select few will be kept in case of skill fodder, but only because I don't think they necessarily need the merges they'd have otherwise. And lastly... Henry and Jakob. Not sure what to do with them quite yet, but the fact that I have them at all... it's a relieving feeling, knowing I have finally completed what I always wanted to do in this game... aside from year 3 and on, since screw that I don't owe this game THAT much.
All the 5* units summoned this horrifying night below.

Spoiler
  • Phina +Spd -Def. might merge into this one, but I'm okay with the +Atk my current Phina has...
  • Alm +Def -Res. The only absolute dud 5* summon, as his fodder skills are useless and I already +10ed him.
  • Karel +Res -Atk
  • Zelgius +Res -Atk
  • Eldigan +Atk -HP. Yeah it's a good asset. That's why I already have it on my main Eldigan.
  • Sky Olivia +Def -Res
  • Keaton Neutral
  • Nah +Spd -Atk
  • Hubert +Spd -Atk. Hey wait a sec... I know Rauðrblade is the peak of offensive tomes and my Nowi already has it, but... maybe it'd be fun to give it to her...
  • 8 copies of Witchy Nowi. +Def -Atk, +Spd -Atk, +HP -Def, +HP -Spd, +Atk -Def, Neutral, +Res -Def, and +HP -Spd again.
  • Hector +Res -Atk.
  • Amelia +HP -Def
  • Halloween Henry +Res -Spd
  • Veronica +Def -HP
  • Caineghis +Def -Atk
  • Halloween Jakob +Def -Spd
  • 3 copies of Halloween Sakura. Neutral, +Def -Atk, and +Def -Res.

Edited by Xenomata

As tempting as it is to pull for more Nowis or at least a better IV, Elise comes first~

On 10/15/2019 at 3:35 AM, Zeo said:

What the crap?....

28cGkKb.png

Free pull... again... Kana, Hector, Siegbert, Yarne and now him. All free pulls (well, technically Hector was 4 orbs). It's just crazy. Yeah, he's +RES/-DEF which is probably one of the worst natures imaginable and he's invalidated by my +10 Lukas but I don't even care. He's *5. What the heck... 

Took this as a sign and went in for B!Lucina. Lost 10 orbs because I came back to my senses. Not too bad of a loss. I'll revisit the banner before it's expiry... maybe.

Wow, you are swimming in freebies lately, and some pretty good ones! Saw Yarne the other day, congrats!

15 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Considering I don't care for it, I'll be brief and polite while I'm at it.

Yes it sucks to have bad luck, I am well aware but in the same token don't you think it's just as bad for someone who gets something they don't want/care for over something they desperately want?  I'd say that's on par with your current run of not great luck.

That's no reason to get all defensive and come across like a massive jerk.

Well, in a sense you could have had a point, but overall, no, I think most of use would rather get something we don't want for free over spending hundreds of Orbs for nothing.

You could have had a point if you spent hundreds of orbs to get Lute instead of Lucina. You didn't. You got a free Lute with optimal IVs on top of that and then decided to get mad about it. That's hardly the same.

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Congrats on another Sakura! I'd like to try for Jakob myself before the Banner ends. Ended last year with a +2 H!Sakura.

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Ohhh booo. I'm  sorry you didn't get off to a great start. 

It looks like Sakura wanted to visit everyone today 

image0.png?width=242&height=429

I had 2 colourless and 2 red so i was actually just hoping for Norne or Mercedes but this is  so much better. I didn't hav a chance to get her on my first attempt last year because of struggling to get Lewyn/Nohruzra and the Mia/Myrrh debacle. so to just have her poof out in my free pull was so nice.  don't have to do anything else now on this banner (Nowi would be great but i am in save mode again - when i am not?!).

It's sort of a shame that i am no building OG Sakura. Mercie totally took her spot (Not that one can have TOO many healers, but still). I'm gonna cross my fingers you get jakob super easily 

AYYYYEE You finally got her and with a great IV!!

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

(Midnight. All times are in PST)
...bah what the hell. It's probably gonna be my last super-mass summoning for a long while, if ever again, why not go back to the old way I did things, that is show exactly who I got in however many sessions?

Banner: Trick or Defeat!
Goal: Get Halloween Henry and Halloween Jakob to finish up my barracks, optionally a merge for them if their Asset and Flaw are particularly bad, and then obtain 8 copies of Halloween Nowi to finalize her as my final Seasonal 5* +10 merge unit.

Alright, I have the Smash Ultimate remix of Fire Emblem: Heroic Origins playing in the background.
...I'm ready.
Part 1

Hide contents

S1: 2G 2B 1C
4 Gaius
4 Boey
3 Merric

S2: 3R 1G 1C
3 Hawkeye
4 Niles
4 Palla
4 Olivia
3 Laslow

S3: 1R 2B 2C
3 Sophia
4 Clarine
3 Niles

S4: 2R 1B 1G 1C
4 Sheena
Nekomata Sakura (Neutral)
4 Henry
3 Draug

Godda-oh wait my +Res -Atk Nekura needed a merge. FINE, but just this one time...

S5: 3B 1G 1C
4 Kaze
4 Barst

S6: 1R 1G 3C
3 Azama
4 LAchesis
4 Sothe
4 Cherche
4 Stahl

S7: 3R 1G 1C
4 Fae
4 azama
4 Ares
4 A!Tiki
3 Olivia

S8: 1R 2B 1G 1C
4 Fae
4 Draug
4 Sakura

S9: 1R 1B 3C
4 chrom
4 serra
4 sakura
4 lucius

S10 1R 2B 2C
3 seliph
Nekomata Sakura (+Def -Atk)
4 serra

GODDAMNIT

S11 2r 1b 2g
4 libra
4 arthur
Phina (+Spd -Def)
4 a tiki

...shit right the red pool by now is bloated. At this point I heard Heroic Origins too many times, so I put on some dubbed anime on hulu.

S12 2r 1b 1g 1c
4 libra
3 nanna
3 cain
3 tharja

S13 2r 3c
3 akura
4 felicia
4 serra
4 silvia
3 silvia

s14 1r 2b 1g 1c
3 sheena
3 kagero
3 stahl

s15 1r 1b 1g 2c
3 fir
4 raven
4 kagero
3 lucius

s161r 2b 1g 1c
4 seliph
3 titania
3 rebecca

s17 2r 2b 1g
4 reyson
4 athena
4 henry

s18 3r 1g 1c
3 cherche
4 felicia
4 Bantu (+Def -Atk)
3 eliwood
Sky Olivia (+Def -Res)

...well I got a Bantu now...

s19 2g 3c
3 titania
4 bartre
4 matthew
4 mercedes
4 matthew

s20 2r 1g 2c
3 gunter
4 wrys
4 gaius
3 lilina
4 draug

s21 1r 1b 1g 2c
4 titania
Witchy Nowi (+Def -Atk)
4 kaze
4 leon

Wow, that's kinda nostalgic, eh...?

s22 2r 1b 1g 1c
3 legault
3 raven
4 roy
3 palla

s23 1r 1b 1g 2c
4 ares
3 bartre
Velouria (+Def -HP)
4 clarine

s24 1r 4b
4 Ogma

s25 2r 1b 2c
4 norne
3 setsuna
4 henry
4 sophia

s26 1r 3b 1c
4 ogma
Nekomata Sakura (+Def -Res)

...crap I'm gonna end up +10ing Sakura before I get even one Jakob, aren't I?

s27 1r 1b 1g 2c
4 ares
4 camilla
4 maria
3 sothe

s28 2r 1g 2c
4 seliph
3 lissa
4 merric
4 feicia
3 palla

s29 3r 1b 1g
4 barst
3 caeda
3 raigh
3 henry

s30 3r 2g
3 raigh
4 cecilia
4 ares
3 sheena
4 raigh

s31 2r 1b 2g
4 chrom
3 cherche
4 beruka
4 cain

s32 3r 2g
4 frederick
4 camilla
4 seliph
Hubert (+Spd -Atk)
3 soleil

s33 3r 1b 1g
3 barst
3 draug
4 hana
4 ares

s34 3r 1b 1g
4 merric
3 eirika
4 sophia
4 soleil

s35 1r 2b 2c
4 bantu (+Res -Atk)
4 virion
4 matthew

s36 2r 1b 2c
3 lonqu
3 m!corrin
4 setsuna
4 matthew

s37 3r 1b 1g
4 titania
3 chrom
3 selena
4 a tiki

s38 4r 1c
4 priscilla
4 lonqu
3 raigh
4 ogma
Keaton (Neutral)

s39 3r 1b 1g
Hector (+Res -Atk)
Karel (+Res -Atk)

3 palla
4 athena

(1:40 am) I decided to stop summoning for a little while, let my luck... hard reset... needed to make some books anyway...
Quick overview, 11 5* units so far, only 4 of them were on-focus. And none of them were the Henry or Jakob I still need. Definitely got plenty of normal Henrys though... no normal Jakobs though...

(about 3 am) Part 2

Hide contents

s40 2b 1g 2c
3 legault
4 leon
4 frederick

s41 1r 2b 1g 1c
Amelia (+HP -Def)
4 seth
3 sothe

s42 1r 1g 1c
3 felicia
4 reyson
3 raven
4 sheena
3 draug

s43 1r 1b 1g 2c
4 fae
3 sakura
4 serra
3 ares

s44 r1 g1 c3
3 gunter
4 gordin
4 maria
3 clarine
3 lonqu

s45 4r 1g
3 boey
4 laslow
3 ogma
4 athena
Witchy Nowi (+Spd -Atk)

hm hm... so here is the decision I can make for her... keep her +Atk or let her go +Spd...

46 1r 4c
4 roy
3 nanna
3 felicia
Caineghis (+Def -Atk)
4 legault

47 2r 1g 2c
3 raven
4 gordin
Halloween Jakob (+Def -Spd)
3 seliph
4 seth

Huh, +Def is good, -Spd is amazing. -Spd would even be great with +HP, but this means he can run a Guard Bow set and do it well (ohohohoho, thank you Norne :D)
Well, I have no reason to summon from Colorless now, so... guess I'll ignore it. Thank god, I was actually worried I'd +10 Sakura before I could get even one Jakob...

48 1b 3g 1c
3 camilla
4 libra
4 nino

49 1r 1b 1g 2c
4 lilina
4 titania

50 2r 1b 1g 1c
4 beruka
3 bantu
4 m corrin

51 2r 3c
3 m corrin
3 laslow

52 1r 1b 3c
3 sophia

53 think i can skip listing the colors now...
3 stahl
4 raven
4 cecilia

4 beruka
3 eirika

4 laslow
4 cecilia
4 barst

3 m morgan
3 palla

57: 4 cecilia

4 m corrin
Witchy Nowi (+HP -Def)
Witchy Nowi (+HP -Spd)

The final seasonal +10 ebbs ever closer... still so much candy to get, Nowi...

3 fae
4 hinata

3 fae
3 hawkeye
4 boey

61: 4 ogma

4 bartre
4 marth
4 m corrin
4 caeda

3 cain
4 cherche
3 camilla

Zelgius (+Res -Atk)
4 fae

Witchy Nowi (+Atk -Def)
4 chrom
4 merric

4 ogma
4 tharja

4 titania
4 cherche
3 a tiki
3 caeda

3 titania
3 a tiki
3 hana

69: 3 nino

70: 4 nino

3 roy
3 lonqu
4 cherche

3 sophia
3 cain

3 lilina
3 bartre

74: 3 cherche

4 athena
4 chrom
3 camilla
3 barst

Witchy Nowi (Neutral)
4 athena
Halloween Henry (+Res -Spd)
4 Soren
4 Leon

Hm... the good thing about Armors is that they have access to Bold and Vengeful Fighter, so Henry's average Spd being lowered isn't that big a deal. But... I mean, I just +10ed Yune, so I'm good for high-Res, but... yeah he could use Gronnserpent...

(5:25 am) At this time, I have completed the entire Year 1 roster. That is to say, every unit from Year 1 of Fire Emblem Heroes, in this case meaning all units released before the First Anniversary in February. I completed Year 2 a while ago, so now I guess I just need to finish Year 3? Ahahaha-no, screw that, I'm not that dedicated to this game.
Now to get the last 2 copies of Witchy Nowi...

(5:45 am) Part 3

Hide contents

77: 4 Lonqu

3 Hana
4 henry
3 cain
4 seliph

79: 3 boey

4 m corrin
4 stahl
Alm (+Def -Res)

81: 3 caeda

82: 4 matthew

83: 4 silvia

3 hana
3 lonqu

85: 4 marth

4 palla
4 stahl
3 oivia

4 hana
4 sophia
3 roy

88: 3 priscilla

4 caeda
Eldigan (+Atk -HP)

4 m morgan
4 seliph
3 soleil
Witchy Nowi (+Res -Def)

91: 3 sophia

92: 4 m corrin

93: 4 wrys

4 marth
4 seliph
4 palla

95: 4 azama

96: 4 ares

Nah (+Spd -Atk)
4 tharja
4 tharja

3 marth
3 seliph

3 olivia
4 roy

100: 4 gordin

101:3 eirika

4 eirika
4 chrom

103: 4 libra

4 marth
3 chrom
4 m corrin

4 sophia
3 bantu

106: 3 caeda

107: 4 eirika

4 chrom
4 athena

109: 4 seth

4 hana

3 seliph
4 henry

4 hana
4 eirika
4 stahl

112: 4 marth

4 sophia
4 matthew
4 lissa
3 azama

Witchy Nowi (+HP -Spd)

And thus, at 6:15 am, my final Seasonal 5* +10 is born.
...it was worth it, but god it was not worth it at the same time. Think I'll stick to 4* units from now on...

...after Elise next week :3

In total, I summoned 26 5* units, including the 8 Nowis. Most of them will be merge fodder, as almost all of them do not have desirable assets. A very select few will be kept in case of skill fodder, but only because I don't think they necessarily need the merges they'd have otherwise. And lastly... Henry and Jakob. Not sure what to do with them quite yet, but the fact that I have them at all... it's a relieving feeling, knowing I have finally completed what I always wanted to do in this game... aside from year 3 and on, since screw that I don't owe this game THAT much.
All the 5* units summoned this horrifying night below.

Hide contents
  • Phina +Spd -Def. might merge into this one, but I'm okay with the +Atk my current Phina has...
  • Alm +Def -Res. The only absolute dud 5* summon, as his fodder skills are useless and I already +10ed him.
  • Karel +Res -Atk
  • Zelgius +Res -Atk
  • Eldigan +Atk -HP. Yeah it's a good asset. That's why I already have it on my main Eldigan.
  • Sky Olivia +Def -Res
  • Keaton Neutral
  • Nah +Spd -Atk
  • Hubert +Spd -Atk. Hey wait a sec... I know Rauðrblade is the peak of offensive tomes and my Nowi already has it, but... maybe it'd be fun to give it to her...
  • 8 copies of Witchy Nowi. +Def -Atk, +Spd -Atk, +HP -Def, +HP -Spd, +Atk -Def, Neutral, +Res -Def, and +HP -Spd again.
  • Hector +Res -Atk.
  • Amelia +HP -Def
  • Halloween Henry +Res -Spd
  • Veronica +Def -HP
  • Caineghis +Def -Atk
  • Halloween Jakob +Def -Spd
  • 3 copies of Halloween Sakura. Neutral, +Def -Atk, and +Def -Res.

Congrats on +10ing Nowi! I'm jealous~ I'd defs sack that Hubert to her if I were you~

42 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Xenomata If my math is right, you spent ~1406 orbs only in this banner... Wow! I cannot imagine how much money you spent just in this banner!

If I'm looking at my bank account correctly, this is the most that I've ever spent on a single banner in the three years playing this game. And I got a lot of 5* +10 units.

...ohey, been a while since I used this image!
xFJMdmI.png

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

Congrats on +10ing Nowi! I'm jealous~ I'd defs sack that Hubert to her if I were you~

I actually quite like the idea behind the Foxtomes, but last time I looked through my Red Tomes, I didn't see anyone in particular I'd be willing to give it to (Anamnesis Eirika came close, but IMO she needs a Bladetome).
And hey, Nowi looks great with it!

17 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I free pulled Lute from her banner and I'm kind of pissed.  Why is it that I can't get the Lucinas I want but the game will happily throw everything else at me?  Oh and the worst part, Lute is +Spd/-Def so apparently ideal IVs and I can't fodder the stupid thing.

15 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Considering I don't care for it, I'll be brief and polite while I'm at it.

Yes it sucks to have bad luck, I am well aware but in the same token don't you think it's just as bad for someone who gets something they don't want/care for over something they desperately want?  I'd say that's on par with your current run of not great luck. 

That's no reason to get all defensive and come across like a massive jerk.

You couldn't be more wrong. Getting a 5* Lute for free is not the same as be pity broke by a 5* Lute while trying for other unit. You got lucky by getting her, or any 5* for free.

These free unit is a opportunity of trying different heroes. Even if you don't like the character, the unit can be really good. It sucks that you don't have this type of luck with your precious Lucinas, but that's how the game works. Not that surprising.

"That's no reason to get all defensive and come across like a massive jerk"? Well, you are a person who is complaing about something you got for free, so... Yeah...

Edited by Diovani Bressan

17 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I free pulled Lute from her banner and I'm kind of pissed.  Why is it that I can't get the Lucinas I want but the game will happily throw everything else at me?  Oh and the worst part, Lute is +Spd/-Def so apparently ideal IVs and I can't fodder the stupid thing.

while I can understand getting units you don't like (or hate). I don't know if i'd ever gripe getting one for free. (maybe if they were broken or something) but a free 5* is a lot better than 3* Sully #2038183471743 in my books. it's 6000 feathers, 8 infantry flowers at the worst  case scenario. to me it's better to get the unit you don't want for free with out expending amount of orbs, than to get what you hate after spending a butt load of robs. (and especially getting them broken or what not). 

and lute could be pretty fun, especially w/her new refine. 
are you still trying for Lucina merges?

Whoa! I actually got Halloween Henry as my free pull! Finally! =D

He's -atk/+res, but I'll take it!

Edit: So, I used some orbs to try to get another Ilyana since mine's +spd. Didn't get her, but I didn't want to go any further with my spending (since now I'm sitting on 97 orbs and I'll need those for the upcoming legendary banner so I can get Valentine's Ike.) I'll just have to wait until that's done and keep harvesting orbs in preparation before seeing if I can't get a better one. Ideally, I'll be able to get another Halloween Henry to erase that atk bane, too.

Edited by Mercakete

57 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Whoa! I actually got Halloween Henry as my free pull! Finally! =D

He's -atk/+res, but I'll take it!

Edit: So, I used some orbs to try to get another Ilyana since mine's +spd. Didn't get her, but I didn't want to go any further with my spending (since now I'm sitting on 97 orbs and I'll need those for the upcoming legendary banner so I can get Valentine's Ike.) I'll just have to wait until that's done and keep harvesting orbs in preparation before seeing if I can't get a better one. Ideally, I'll be able to get another Halloween Henry to erase that atk bane, too.

oh yay that's fantastic!

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

oh yay that's fantastic!

Thanks! Yeah, I couldn't believe I actually got my Vampire duo! They're supporting now, and looking at their base kits and their stats a little, I'm kind of amazed at how well they work together! Further, I summoned another Boey when I was going for that Original Hector. Got enough feathers to 5* him and now my built Boey is +9! So close to +10-ing him -- I'm amazed at how quickly that went!

@Zeo Wow, another one. Next free pull will probably be Soleil, then you'll have pulled an entire banner!

@daisy jane Congrats on that nice Halloween Sakura!

@Xenomata Congrats on fulfilling a long time goal!

@Mercakete That's a great free pull, congrats!

I tried a colorless orb myself to see if I could get Halloween Sakura, but I got 4-star Jeorge. Oh well.

@mcsilas Ah, sorry to be broken by H!Sakura yet again. But at least you have a long time to try for Jakob. You still have a chance. The great irony is that the only unit from ToD that I actually wanted was H!Sakura and she's the only one I don't have. I got Henry and Jakob the first year and I got H!Nowi the 2nd. 

Looks like I won't be getting her this year either. Only one grey and it was a normal *3 Jakob. The streak of *5's sadly ended there. I don't really need her like I did 2 years ago, it's just that Dagger Valor would be nice. But oh well. She's low priority and I can't spend any orbs on this banner. Moving it along.