OMG I have never gotten my pity rate higher than 4.75 before... but this dang Land's Bounty has me at 5.75%... hmm, I think I'll wait until I save 20 orbs before trying. As soon as this rate is broken, regardless if it's H!Mia or not, i can't let it go! Lol

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

OMG I have never gotten my pity rate higher than 4.75 before... but this dang Land's Bounty has me at 5.75%... hmm, I think I'll wait until I save 20 orbs before trying. As soon as this rate is broken, regardless if it's H!Mia or not, i can't let it go! Lol

I got Mia at a rate of 5.50%. Moments like these are reminders to me to never spend on this game

10 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas Ah, sorry to be broken by H!Sakura yet again. But at least you have a long time to try for Jakob. You still have a chance. The great irony is that the only unit from ToD that I actually wanted was H!Sakura and she's the only one I don't have. I got Henry and Jakob the first year and I got H!Nowi the 2nd. 

Looks like I won't be getting her this year either. Only one grey and it was a normal *3 Jakob. The streak of *5's sadly ended there. I don't really need her like I did 2 years ago, it's just that Dagger Valor would be nice. But oh well. She's low priority and I can't spend any orbs on this banner. Moving it along.

yeah i was just rushing to get the 5 star. Maybe I'll distract myself with other games to let the orbs build up again.

On the other hand last night I summoned on my alt on the H!Hector banner out of frustration despite only having 8 orbs. 2 reds, and 2 greens...would've been nice to grab other orbs I forgot but oh well- I pick the right red. +Def/-Spd Karla. Welp, rate is broken and at least she's new to the account.

45 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

yeah i was just rushing to get the 5 star. Maybe I'll distract myself with other games to let the orbs build up again.

On the other hand last night I summoned on my alt on the H!Hector banner out of frustration despite only having 8 orbs. 2 reds, and 2 greens...would've been nice to grab other orbs I forgot but oh well- I pick the right red. +Def/-Spd Karla. Welp, rate is broken and at least she's new to the account.

Even SPD Wave Fodder is never a bad thing I suppose (or Wrath if Astram is a unit you'd like to invest in) but hey she'll probably perform well even with the bane. At least she has value.

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Even SPD Wave Fodder is never a bad thing I suppose (or Wrath if Astram is a unit you'd like to invest in) but hey she'll probably perform well even with the bane. At least she has value.

Yeah it's kind ironic, I was trying to think of a Sacae theme for a Rutger video, and it would've been nice if Karla was there and lo and behold she came on the same day so I'm not complaining heh

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

that's my Karla. LOL 

6 hours ago, Super Endriu said:

I got Mia at a rate of 5.50%. Moments like these are reminders to me to never spend on this game

Dang. I’m glad you got her regardless! High rates like this make me never want to spend an orb sporadically ever again lol.

48 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Dang. I’m glad you got her regardless! High rates like this make me never want to spend an orb sporadically ever again lol.

sometimes i see some rates sohigh i'm like. how is this even possible?
(then of course you break them, and you only get 1 5* and i am like are you legit serious?)

3 hours ago, daisy jane said:

sometimes i see some rates sohigh i'm like. how is this even possible?
(then of course you break them, and you only get 1 5* and i am like are you legit serious?)

Omg yes! This applies to me pretty much every time I try and complete a circle on a legendary or mythic banner. I see all these beautiful screenshots of circles filled with 5*s and all I can walk away with is like 1 focus unit lol.

otvkVjd.png?1

Alright, I feel better now. He even got that +4 Atk asset (but with a slightly unfortunate Def flaw) too.

Perhaps Ilyana and L'Arachel aren't as far out of reach as I thought though I'm also perfectly ready to get that proven wrongI'm still a bit too beaten down by the gacha to believe that my luck has truly returned.

53 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

otvkVjd.png?1

Alright, I feel better now. He even got that +4 Atk asset (but with a slightly unfortunate Def flaw) too.

Perhaps Ilyana and L'Arachel aren't as far out of reach as I thought though I'm also perfectly ready to get that proven wrongI'm still a bit too beaten down by the gacha to believe that my luck has truly returned.

ooohhh Unfair Hector, hurrah!!
oohh only 1 orb :(

6 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

5.50% was bad enough but when you consider I spent around 560 orbs and got 3 pitybreakers before I eventually got Mia. If I had purchased those orbs, this would have been a brandnew nintendo switch, lol. Or 2x 2ds xl, which I want to buy in the foreseeable future - just in case mine breaks and they get discontinued.

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @Landmaster @Ginko @NegativeExponents- @daisy jane

Got her~

HJ3LFGA.png

I'd built up a pretty respectable stash of 64 orbs. Didn't really want to spend them but while weighing all of the things I want this month I found that B!Lucina ranked pretty high up there so I decided what the heck, I'm going to go for it. 36 orbs in and here she is with a +ATK/-DEF nature. Pretty good I have to say. I'm kind of in disbelief that I didn't spend all of my orbs and get a pitybreaker or just plain nothing. I'm going to give that to God and the higher rate on these banners. With 28 orbs in hand, a good dozen left from the TT, 8 from monthly quests and 5 coming in from the BHB re-run my stock will replenish quickly.

There are plenty more things to shoot for this month but this is a huge win. With this, I officially have all of the CYL1 units.

Now... where's that +ATK/-SPD B!Ike I just finished grinding SP for?... Lucina needs a partner~

Edited by Zeo

@Zeo eyyy!!! Congrats on Lancina! Glad you didn’t have to pull too much, she’s gonna be a great unit to use. Imagine her and L!Eliwood supporting B!Ike!

so new orbs and BHB meant i had 20. Sadly first circle had no colourless so had to waste 5 orbs. Next circle had 3 colourless and 2 of them were Kaze (total of 4 now since this banner haha). Last was a Gordin

at least i’m happy for Kazes and Atk Smoke!

Reminds me when I was stalked by BraveLucina in early 2018. Pulled her four times randomly within two months. In the banner where Micaiah was introduced, I pulled her twice. She is still a great unit today (not only as waifu material) and I still have to give the refine to her (out of dews atm). 

Anyways I made some (random) pulls from the Halloween Banner 2019 just to get rid of my current 3.75% pityrate. At 4.25% I pulled my very first Leanne which is for sure more appreciated for me than any focus unit from the banner. Now I got the last default Tellius unit from 2019 I needed. I already tried for her in her banner last week without success. I am really happy about this result. 

PS: My summoning activity has dropped a lot in the past weeks due to the lack on appealing banners and the fact that I want to save orbs for Jill and / or Queen Lysithea.

@Zeo congratulations on Lancina.

I got my first legit summon one after about $60 in orb packs which stinks more because she was -Spd +Def so merged into my neutral free one for now.

Suffice to say I could just about be annoyed but I think I'll focus on the Spring Festival Banner next year to see if I can get a better spring Chrom and more Springcina merges.

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

Got her~

I'd built up a pretty respectable stash of 64 orbs. Didn't really want to spend them but while weighing all of the things I want this month I found that B!Lucina ranked pretty high up there so I decided what the heck, I'm going to go for it. 36 orbs in and here she is with a +ATK/-DEF nature. Pretty good I have to say. I'm kind of in disbelief that I didn't spend all of my orbs and get a pitybreaker or just plain nothing. I'm going to give that to God and the higher rate on these banners. With 28 orbs in hand, a good dozen left from the TT, 8 from monthly quests and 5 coming in from the BHB re-run my stock will replenish quickly.

There are plenty more things to shoot for this month but this is a huge win. With this, I officially have all of the CYL1 units.

Now... where's that +ATK/-SPD B!Ike I just finished grinding SP for?... Lucina needs a partner~

yay that's fantastic. 🙂
jealous of your nature. mine is -spd. it drives me bananas.

happy about Echoes units coming, but also no one was a must-have unit (and my faves are either free or a likely demote) so I did some bored summoning on my alt to try and get a better Gray to replace my +Res/-Spd. Had a 4.33% rate.

Raigh showed up first. Usually a bad sign.

Next circle was a Chrom. Always welcome Aether.

Next circle had 3 red and I had 19 orbs left. Pulled the left one and I got a +Atk/-HP Gray! Finally my luck has been turning around. Awesome boon, and even though the smarter decision with today's orbs was to save or use for a seasonal, I'm just happy to fix one of my fave units. To be fair, Gray is pretty hard to get and isn't on a lot of banners. Didn't need to pull the other reds, so I pulled green to see if I can have Steady Breath, but it was just an Arthur.

17 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

happy about Echoes units coming, but also no one was a must-have unit (and my faves are either free or a likely demote) so I did some bored summoning on my alt to try and get a better Gray to replace my +Res/-Spd. Had a 4.33% rate.

Raigh showed up first. Usually a bad sign.

Next circle was a Chrom. Always welcome Aether.

Next circle had 3 red and I had 19 orbs left. Pulled the left one and I got a +Atk/-HP Gray! Finally my luck has been turning around. Awesome boon, and even though the smarter decision with today's orbs was to save or use for a seasonal, I'm just happy to fix one of my fave units. To be fair, Gray is pretty hard to get and isn't on a lot of banners. Didn't need to pull the other reds, so I pulled green to see if I can have Steady Breath, but it was just an Arthur.

yay that you got a Gray!
seee. this is why unit trading should be a thing. i have one that is just d-u-s-t-y. 

20 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

nDaXmMu.png?1982EW2H.png?1

Alright fine game, you win. I am truly lucky again for now. That Lyn-sized hole at blue tome armor has finally been filled....but not with Lyn of course. Oh, and Dozla showed up again instead of Norne or his liege lady (the latter I was trying to snipe for here):

Spoiler

luExpWk.png?2

Also, there may or may not be a trend among my Halloween pulls:

Spoiler

gySShLh.png?1ReZv4tN.png?1

AEZf3s7.png?1ch6aMKp.png?1

JPBiOOM.png?1WONTsrJ.png?1

SJqqpL0.png?1

That would be (including Ilyana pictured earlier) eight with +Atk out of the eleven Halloween banner units I have at this point but too bad that Sakura is not only not among that eight, but her flaw is Atk.

@Zeo Congrats! That B!Lucina will come in handy for sure, not only for B!Ike but even for Matt if he ever needs drive Breath support one day. Not to mention the nature makes her an awesome dragon slayer! 

- - - 

After seeing the Echoes banner I decided that I need none of those units (Catria would be nice but I'll only spend the free pull and tickets for her) so I went back to see if I could get Kagero in the Halloween banner and ended with another H!Myrrh instead (this one is +Atk, so RIP mixed bulk because I won't forgo that superboon). Y'know, I remember saying I wanted to +10 Myrrh at some point and she went from +1 to +3 in a couple of days so I think I'm gonna try to see how far I can get her before her banner expires.

Edited by Alexmender

27 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

@Zeo Congrats! That B!Lucina will come in handy for sure, not only for B!Ike but even for Matt if he ever needs drive Breath support one day. Not to mention the nature makes her an awesome dragon slayer! 

- - - 

After seeing the Echoes banner I decided that I need none of those units (Catria would be nice but I'll only spend the free pull and tickets for her) so I went back to see if I could get Kagero in the Halloween banner and ended with another H!Myrrh instead (this one is +Atk, so RIP mixed bulk because I won't forgo that superboon). Y'know, I remember saying I wanted to +10 Myrrh at some point and she went from +1 to +3 in a couple of days so I think I'm gonna try to see how far I can get her before her banner expires.

yeah, like even if i got a +def one, the +atk is soo helpful
mine is +3/+4 . i think had i been +5 or so i would push to finish her off.