12 hours ago, Zeo said:

Got her~

HJ3LFGA.png

I'd built up a pretty respectable stash of 64 orbs. Didn't really want to spend them but while weighing all of the things I want this month I found that B!Lucina ranked pretty high up there so I decided what the heck, I'm going to go for it. 36 orbs in and here she is with a +ATK/-DEF nature. Pretty good I have to say. I'm kind of in disbelief that I didn't spend all of my orbs and get a pitybreaker or just plain nothing. I'm going to give that to God and the higher rate on these banners. With 28 orbs in hand, a good dozen left from the TT, 8 from monthly quests and 5 coming in from the BHB re-run my stock will replenish quickly.

There are plenty more things to shoot for this month but this is a huge win. With this, I officially have all of the CYL1 units.

Now... where's that +ATK/-SPD B!Ike I just finished grinding SP for?... Lucina needs a partner~

Nice! She and Ike are like the top tag team right now for AR~

6 hours ago, mcsilas said:

happy about Echoes units coming, but also no one was a must-have unit (and my faves are either free or a likely demote) so I did some bored summoning on my alt to try and get a better Gray to replace my +Res/-Spd. Had a 4.33% rate.

Raigh showed up first. Usually a bad sign.

Next circle was a Chrom. Always welcome Aether.

Next circle had 3 red and I had 19 orbs left. Pulled the left one and I got a +Atk/-HP Gray! Finally my luck has been turning around. Awesome boon, and even though the smarter decision with today's orbs was to save or use for a seasonal, I'm just happy to fix one of my fave units. To be fair, Gray is pretty hard to get and isn't on a lot of banners. Didn't need to pull the other reds, so I pulled green to see if I can have Steady Breath, but it was just an Arthur.

Cool, congrats on Gray!

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

nDaXmMu.png?1982EW2H.png?1

Alright fine game, you win. I am truly lucky again for now. That Lyn-sized hole at blue tome armor has finally been filled....but not with Lyn of course. Oh, and Dozla showed up again instead of Norne or his liege lady (the latter I was trying to snipe for here):

Reveal hidden contents

luExpWk.png?2

Also, there may or may not be a trend among my Halloween pulls:

Reveal hidden contents

gySShLh.png?1ReZv4tN.png?1

AEZf3s7.png?1ch6aMKp.png?1

JPBiOOM.png?1WONTsrJ.png?1

SJqqpL0.png?1

That would be (including Ilyana pictured earlier) eight with +Atk out of the eleven Halloween banner units I have at this point but too bad that Sakura is not only not among that eight, but her flaw is Atk.

Damn, Halloween really treats you well with those IVs~ Congrats on Ilyana and Dozla!~

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was a little bit luckier than last week, much luckier tbh.

After slapping dc on b!ike and having lots of fun I decided to get a Reyson and maybe a +atk Ike, as I will only use tickets for colorless next banner.

After 24 orbs I got a +res Ike and 28 orbs later a +atk Ike. No reyson though.

Saving for Jill now!

Edited by Super Endriu

So when the TTs began I made quite some pulls that I forgot to post. 

With only 5 orbs a Hector from the TT banner, and from the weekly revival a Lucina as the second summon and and after 1 session a dorcas (I don't k nm ow what to do with him). Really happy with lucina as with double drives and a link (as a cheaper option) she can help B.Ike my new supertank in light seasons to destroy everything othe than Ophelias (gave him DC from the new Hector and Lul Atk Def from Dimitri). 

Since I won't be pulling much on the SoV banner, I decided to try some luck on the old Halloween Banner. I only have Count Henry on that one. So, after only 40 orbs...

nPicelM.png

Sakunya! I still remember I tried for her last year and just wouldn't come home, so that's a very welcome pull. +Spd/-HP too, I'll take that.

Alright! I just pulled another Ilyana. This one is +HP/-spd -- way better than the last one! But is +HP all that good, or should I hold off on merging?

Edit: Wound up merging since I realized I already started giving her skills. Plus, how often will I be pulling for her? Not worth trying for an ideal nature.

Edited by Mercakete

And there she is. The final copy needed to complete my last (hopefully for a while) 5* +10 unit for a while.

Elise.
eQIMYZKl.jpg?1

And the best part it, after the hell I went through the other night, I didn't have to spend a dime. She arrived after just two sessions: the first was a dud with no colorless, the second had two Colorless, the second of which contained this little lily.

Edited by Xenomata

Three launch units I don't have, but three launch units I don't particularly care to have. 2 reds, 2 blues and a grey, so grey it is.

3* Niles

Hopefully there's a new season of re-runs announced sooner rather than later.

It cost a bit but I finally have Elise and Lancina is +2 from the revival banner (nearly a hundred bucks later fuck you too IS) and a second Lute (wtf is going on with my luck seriously) and a much needed copy of Abel for my glorious Male Corrin who I'm adding to my ten plus list after Chrom because Chrom has been waiting for a very long time to be ten plus- Marth, Morgan and Robin all got there first after all but Husbando number 1 is next XD I just need 200,000 ish feathers XD

@mcsilas @mampfoid @DLNarshen @Sunwoo @Tybrosion @Alexmender @Rezzy @SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster @Ginko @daisy jane

Yeah..so... remember when I said that the streak of free *5's was finally over?...

HotKCtL.png

Yeah... I was wrong. My God the free pull even... Kana, Hector, Seigbert, Yarne, Shiro.... Azura. I've pulled for her on every single banner she's been on since I first started playing and she just drops into my lap all of a sudden. She's true neutral. I can't even remember the last time I pulled a neutral *5. I have no interest in Leo or Elise so there was no need to open a single additional stone. There were three blue stones and there she was at the top. The only Azura I didn't have. She's ripe for a refine as well. 

This game sometimes man...

Edited by Zeo

@Zeo Wow, congrats on the Azura! Looks like you free Fates kids streak extended to a Fates 1st gen haha

I don't think I ever had so much free summon in a (almost) row, nice luck there!

Got nothing notable from the free summons myself.

That said I did have something yesterday..

@mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane

I finally got Halloween Jakob!!! +Def/-Res which I'll take, he was the only colourless stone on a 3.75% rate circle.

So glad to be done with it, and just in time for 5x EXP and SP since he likes some expensive SP skills. Been adding him to my armour TT team with Hector and V!lyn to grind that sweet SP.

Maybe I can now pull a little bit for the new Echoes banner after all

Edited by mcsilas

@Zeo - luuucckkky.it took me FOREVER to get my first Azura. (hunting down Lazura go figure) and then it took me a while to get her fixed on her first appearance on the banner (can't complain though  because i have her best iv). getting Neutrals (Imo) is fantastic. i'm glad you continued yo get some luck. 

@mcsilas- YAAAAYYYYYYY! JAKOB!!!!!
who on the echoes banner is catching your eye?

14 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

@mcsilas- YAAAAYYYYYYY! JAKOB!!!!!
who on the echoes banner is catching your eye?

Silque and Python, I've waited for so long to see them in FEH. Yeah I know Python is a likely demote though but I haven't even seen a Mercedes yet, so who knows when I'll get him.

I'm still gonna mainly do the free pulls (priority colourless then green) but I think I can allow myself to finish the last circle now if there's multiple colour orbs that I want.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Yeah..so... remember when I said that the streak of free *5's was finally over?...

Neverending streak, great!

Want that too ...

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

finally got Halloween Jakob!!! +Def/-Res which I'll take, he was the only colourless stone on a 3.75% rate circle

Congrats, finally a monster without cat ears.

Good luck with the echoes banner!

I

bKaBnYK.png

AM

3yRl0f2.png

SO BLESSED

Ycz2PRu.png

Started with like 628 Orbs, still have 147 left~

Also got a +Atk Faye and

qqP5yYJ.png

IDK WHO I'LL FODDER THEM TO BUT IDC FINALLY SHE IS HOOOOOOOOOMMEEEEEE

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas @mampfoid @DLNarshen @Sunwoo @Tybrosion @Alexmender @Rezzy @SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster @Ginko @daisy jane

HotKCtL.png

Yeah... I was wrong. My God the free pull even... Kana, Hector, Seigbert, Yarne, Shiro.... Azura. I've pulled for her on every single banner she's been on since I first started playing and she just drops into my lap all of a sudden. She's true neutral. I can't even remember the last time I pulled a neutral *5. I have no interest in Leo or Elise so there was no need to open a single additional stone. There were three blue stones and there she was at the top. The only Azura I didn't have. She's ripe for a refine as well. 

Congrats again!

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Got nothing notable from the free summons myself.

That said I did have something yesterday..

I finally got Halloween Jakob!!! +Def/-Res which I'll take, he was the only colourless stone on a 3.75% rate circle.

So glad to be done with it, and just in time for 5x EXP and SP since he likes some expensive SP skills. Been adding him to my armour TT team with Hector and V!lyn to grind that sweet SP.

Maybe I can now pull a little bit for the new Echoes banner after all

Yayy glad you finally got him!

5 hours ago, Zeo said:

HotKCtL.png

Ooh congrats, I actually really need to get around to posting my recent pulls.  My -Atk curse seems like it might have finally resolved.