I got a worthless pull and will now have the Regular Lucina banner to save for.  Oh boy I hope I get a +Atk one...oh, please, oh, please luck.

In other news, my luck is as bad as ever.  Delightfully high pity rates (😕 sarcasm is as real as ever) and no five stars.  I am sure that this is a sign of things to come...

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@daisy jane Meme speed superboon Silque builds go! Congrats on getting the two ladies!

Hmm..I went back to the revival banner since Elise is the only missing royal in my alt and I was influenced by @Landmaster's luck and OG Azura would be neat since I need more melee blue dancers. Sadly after about 30-ish orbs I got pitybroken by my second Mikoto, +Res/-Spd. Might actually fodder her staff rather than merge, but now I have to decide if I should give Brady Mikoto's Flash staff or Silque's staff. Maybe slightly leaning to Mikoto's since I sort of also maybe want to merge the Silque's to have a 40 HP/35 Def/36 Res wall

Of course while I'm happy to finally get extra Flash staff fodder I kinda wish I knew that the revival banners are returning (of course they don't tell you before the banner ends) since now I only have 6 orbs before the legendary banner. Well I summoned partly out of frustration of no banner reveal lol... I'm so smart I know.

On the other hand, I did a YOLO on the new Halloween banner just so I can finally break a 3.50% rate. Two reds gave me a Selena (yay!) and a +HP/-Def Halloween Hector! (more yay!~) Hector Emblem is complete again, -Def is still 36 Def so I'm not too disappointed, and it feels like cheating/breaking the game using him anyway. Just kinda funny that not even a week after getting +Atk OG Hector to finally replace the OG +HP/-Def one, I  get the +HP/-Def on the Halloween Hector lol.

I am going to wait until Silque's  legendary banner debut and try to get a few copies.
Mercie needs a Witchy.... erm. Silque's staff so does Prissy (I decided i'm going to give HealMilla my last Mia book (this way i preserve the hone fliers). 

See this is why i kinda wish i get fodder at decent ivs so any extra copies go straight to the favs!
(I really hope too there aren't any other demoted healers i wanna build... I have a feeling Marianne will be 5* Locked)

it's a bummer you didn't get Elise/Azura

I'm really happy about the revival banner rerun! I'll start saving for Tana merges.

For this first banner I don't really need any of them, but I decided to go for a blue stone hoping to get my first Valbar. Ended up getting a Brave Hector which is even better!

Just now, BoaFerox said:

I'm really happy about the revival banner rerun! I'll start saving for Tana merges.

For this first banner I don't really need any of them, but I decided to go for a blue stone hoping to get my first Valbar. Ended up getting a Brave Hector which is even better!

Tana! 
image.png.6899e76a3db64d3fc9a6065eddd6f2f8.png

i have to save up for elincia. i really really want her D-O-N-E. 

Free pull today was a 4* Catria, but that’s not the pull of interest here. What is would be what I got instead of Hilda because I still can’t be allowed to pull a TH character apparently on the Null banner:

Spoiler

CdS2cMw.png

Yup that’s right, the gacha would rather give me Hector / DC over a TH character. That said, this is of course a pull I will never complain about. This one is also +Atk when my previous one is +HP.

On my free pull for the weekly revival banner, I got Mercedes. Nice, new character! There were also two blue orbs so I decided to go for Linde, because why not? First orb, I got Valbar. Okay, cool, another new character.

But then...it happened. Again. As is my apparent schtick this year, I once again summoned ANOTHER off-focus 5-star character. Instead of getting Linde, I got Quan. With a speed bane.

Summoning for focus units this year has been a nightmare for me, I swear. I'm getting pretty sick of it.

Freebie is a 4* Fae. This is fine, I'd been saving my copies until now in case I wanted to +10 her, but I think I'm at the point where I can freely use copies for Renewal fodder now.

Right, here we go, not sure when I'll stop but my ceiling for this banner is 300 orbs or so, with 280 currently in the bank. Grey then blue.

5* Evil Tiki Neutral
4* Felicia
4* L'Arachel
4* Tailtiu
3* Hawkeye.

Well, that was a decent start. Sniping grey for a bit more when available.

4* Legault

3* Nowi
3* Florina

3* Lukas
(Skipped 3 blues)

4* Serra
4* Sothe
5* Bowleif +Res -Atk
4* Sully
4* Effie

Unfortunate bane, but he's a unit I'll continue to pull for, now and in the future, so it'll be fixed eventually. Going to be a bit more liberal with blues now, since I have all three greys in the bag.

4* Priscilla
3* Roderick

4* Odin

5* Lalm +Spd -Atk
3* Cecilia
4* Eliwood
4* Stahl
4* Eliwood

Well well, got a dilemma now as my existing one is +Atk. Nice problem to have.

3* M Robin

4* Brady
4* Gordin

4* F Corrin

4* Florina
4* Kaze
3* Gaius
4* Sully
4* Lissa

3* Oscar

3* Priscilla
3* Wrys

4* Lucius
4* Donnel
3* Jeorge
4* Oscar

4* Roderick
4* Mae

4* Tailtiu
4* Odin
5* Evil Tiki +Spd -Res
3* Mathilda
5* Valentine's Ike +Atk -HP

Was worried my luck had tailed off there, but it's rescued by a double 5-star round. At a notch under 40 orbs per 5-star it's a somewhat above-average session so I can't complain. Glad I finished the circle, even if I'm uninterested in Ike, I can't turn down that excellent copy. 103 orbs left, I'll summon again later.

BDFzhxQ.png

Well gee, getting this Leif (+Res/-Def) took no time at all unlike his still absent original version. Also, it was about time I finally got another free pull 5*.

Also, that other 5* would be my second +Atk/-HP Hector this week. So all in all, I’m pretty content right now.

Haven't pulled big on a legendary banner in about half a year but I'm missing 8 out of 12 so my odds are good. Here's what I'm missing in order of most to least wanted:

• Spoiler

• Alm
    • Leif
    • Palla
    • Ike
    • Marisa
    • Felicia
    • Tiki
    • Ranulf

As for the result, 120 orbs total got me Alm! +res/-Spd but I definitely wanted to walk away with one of the pair up guys for my allegiance team. Now that I have him, I'm not sure I want to keep going for the other seven so I'll give it some time to think. In these situations, impulse pulling has gone well for me. Even when I try to jinx it by mentioning that.

Edited by Glennstavos

I want Leif for one-turn clears, the rest of the banner isn't very interesting, even if I don't have any of the reds. Four pity breaker OG Leifs (never wanted him) should give me credit for this. 

Last banners didn't give me anything at 5* (Zofia's Call at 3.5% and A Monstrous Harvest at 5.25%), so hope is here to change my luck. 

Sniping colorless, the third session only has the other colors:

Spoiler

wddkVgQ.png

Best pull from red, +HP/-DEF is fine. Switching to green because of Hector (merges/fodder) and Ranulf (missing).

Directly the next session:

Spoiler

v0uawT5.png

+SPD/-RES

Should I switch bases from +ATK/-RES?

One Jakob later: 

Spoiler

Woooooooooo!!!

5rgrkqP.png

+ATK/-DEF, which is just perfect! 

Awesome, luck is definitely back. 

@daisy jane @Diovani BressanBrBs @Maaka    @mcsilas

Three 5* in 24 orbs is the best start into a banner since a veeery long time. Especially considering that I have been mostly unlucky on legendary banners and that I got the unit I wanted very fast. 

Stopping now, can't get better anyway. 

@mampfoid ooooh congrats on your awesome luck! Seems like the perfect unit for you and a great boon, too! He looks fun to play

@daisy jane @Landmaster

as for me i was primarily wanting Ranulf or any colourless unit. Would like Ike/Palla or fixing Lucina’s -Atk but with a humble 38 orbs those aren’t a priority.

For my main, first circle had 4 reds and 1 green which was a Libra. Skipped red.

next circle was 2 greens and 1 colourless. Picked colourless and got my first Mercedes at +Atk/-HP!! Perfect, will promote her one day. Then got a Barst (woooo!!) and a fast 5 star with a +Def/-Atk Lector! Yay for DC fodder! (Need to think of an armour who would like VF)

then tried again one last time, no colourless focus units but i did get a +HP/-Spd Picnic Felicia! At least she’s new and I have a beast killer now! Sadly no Ranulf but technically i got the better greens since he can show up anytime. 2 quick 5 stars is a great result.

as for my second account i only had 28 orbs. Colourless gave me some dud daggers and a Legault at least. Then i YOLOed my 4th circle when i had 12 orbs, frustrated with only getting red and blue beforehand. The single green gave me a second Ranulf!!! +Spd/-HP so i can finally merge away the Atk superbane!!! Great result for low orbs, Leif would be nice but i’ll just wait until the last day, i’m already happy

Edited by mcsilas

I was hoping not to spend much here.

Unfortunately Leif happened.

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless (Not the best start)

4* Virion (Seriously, let us remove units from the pool. +Atk/-HP), 4* Sully (Really? +Res/-Def)

3 Colourless, 2 Red

3* Setsuna (Not really pulled in a while. +Res/-Spd), 4* Virion (Again, remove this filler. +Spd/-Def), 4* Kagero (We really need to talk about the likelihood of launch units showing up. +Res/-HP), 4* Marth (Narth! +HP/-Def), 3* Seth (It's Swap. +HP/-Def)

8.5%

2 each Green, Colourless, 1 Blue

3* Niles (Iceberg. +Res/-Spd), 3* Sothe (Least this is better. +HP/-Spd), 3* Frederick (I'm not planning on +10 Fred. +Res/-HP), 4* Barst (Nor him sadly. +Atk/-Res), 4* Mordecai (Thea hasn't shown up in months. Stop it. +HP/-Res)

9%

3 Colourless, 1 each Blue, Green

5* BowLeif (THAT'S MY BOI! +Res/-HP, not a great nature.), 4* Jeorge (No thanks. +HP/-Spd), 3* Azama (Certainly not you. +Atk/-HP), 3* Boey (My 3-4* pulls really suck here. +Res/-Def), 3* Effie (Seriously, why are all my pulls so weak? +Atk/-HP)

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Green

4* Merric (Nope. +HP/-Def), 5* Bunisa (Fuck, really didn't want to get her. +Atk/-Res, WHY DID LEIF NOT GET THAT?), 4* Seliph (Come when you have a legendary. +Spd/-HP), 5* Panny (Well, it's Disarm Trap. +HP/-Spd), 4* Ares (Good fodder. +Spd/-Res)

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

4* Setsuna (How does she get stuck in things? +HP/-Spd), 4* Reyson (I mean, it's fodder. Or a decent merge project. Neutral), 3* Sully (Not funny. +Res/-Spd), 4* M!Morgan (It is a fodder. +Def/-Spd), 3* Eirika (I wish there was a better way to use units that came out early. +Def/-HP)

8.5%

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

4* Matthew (Nahthew. +Res/-Spd), 4* Legault (What is: always better than Matthew? +Res/-Def), 5* Ranulf (BEST CAT! Leif needs to pair up with him for the lols now. +Spd/-HP), 4* Lukas (Luknahs. +Def/-Atk), 3* Olivia (I'd love another dancer. +Spd/-Atk)

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Green

4* Subaki (Still sucks. +Def/-Spd), 3* Sheena (Well, it's something. +Res/-Def), 4* M!Morgan (I might thing about merging him. +Res/-Def), 3* Olivia (I guess? +Def/-Res), 4* M!Corrin (Still irrelevant. +Spd/-Def)

8.5%

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless

4* Serra (LalaNAH! +Spd/-Def), 4* Lukas (Please don't. +Atk/-Def), 4* M!Robin (He yet again disappoints. +HP/-Res), 3* Cain (I mean, it's WoM. +Atk/-Spd)

So much +Res/-Def, couple of 5* units. Also my orbs are gone and Colourless yet again is in hiding.

@Tybrosion Nice quick Leif!

@mampfoid That's some pretty fantastic fortune there. I'm scared to see what you're going to be doing with Leif once you go back to clears. F!Tiki/Special Fighter is a nice bonus even if you had her already.

@mcsilas Ha! You got every green in the pool. Getting all 3 of a focus color has only ever happened to me once in the very first Legendary Banner (Got OG Ike, Ayra and Celica in two pull sessions). And in your case every unit is high quality (well... I like Ranulf as a character, so that's me). Grats!

@Dayni Glad you got who you were aiming for. Nature is basically neutral so Leif will put in good work.

@Alexmender @Landmaster @SatsumaFSoysoy 

So Lyn is a thing near the end of next month which seriously limited the amount of orbs I could spend. This banner is basically a skip. But I said I'd do the discounted pull so I stuck to my word. No blues in the pool which was best case scenario. Not expecting anything but any unit I pull from Green/Red/Colorless is a boon except Palla so let's give it a shot. This is what I came back with.

Spoiler

R3e7bYD.png

Considering how absolutely awful legendary/mythic banners have treated me since I came back I really wasn't expecting anything so this was a nice surprise. V!Ike is +ATK/-RES and Felicia is +DEF/-RES making her a mixed tank. It kind of vexes me that I don't have Special Fighter and then I pull these two and still don't have any because I don't fodder off my only copy of a unit, but regardless I was pretty stocked to get a double whammy. Hoped for the fabled triple *5 pull but nada. Either way, I'm happy.

Good fortune on the Legendary banner made me want to break my rate (against my better judgement) so I grabbed the orbs I'd kept in stock for emergencies and went back to the Halloween banner for Hector. Went in with 20 orbs, two reds, nothing. Did the CC's I had leftover and went back in with 17 orbs. One red, nope. Considered stopping but went in one last time with 12 orbs at what I'm pretty sure was a 4.75% rate.

Spoiler

P9QX5AL.png

Nope, not Hector. On one hand I'm disappointed. On the other I love Ilyana and she's one of my favorites in the Tellius series, like top 5 favorites. So it's hard not to be happy to have her. On the third hand the banner has been dumping blue orbs on me since the initial 3.00% rate and If I hadn't been avoiding them chances are I could have gotten her for a lot less orbs which is irksome. Maybe I'm overthinking things. Anyways, she's +DEF/-RES like... most of my Armors tend to be and I'm happy to have her. Maybe next year, Hector.

If my Math holds up I spent 34 orbs alltogether here. It's hard to be mad at my returns even if I'm going into the next month nearly broke (plus the potential 15 I'm going to spend on the guard banner coming up soon and the farfetched heroes banner.). I've got 7 orbs now, 5 orbs leftover from the monthly quests, 2 from GC and 1 from Arena so that's 13 orbs entering november. Pretty pitiful but you know what? I'm satisfied.

October treated me well. Almost wish I could keep going on the legendary but I'm going to keep it moving. Lyn's waiting in november.

@mcsilas Congratz on the Ranulf pull. I will see him on your clear soon, right?

@mampfoid A perfect boon Leif is so satisfying. I'm jelly.

My pull is okay, not that bad.  I got him on first circle which is very welcome.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20191029-141201-1440x2560.thumb.png.65e77ebb178477c08b71e384ccdf9a23.png

and then the colorless fever begins... my mind was like I'm okay to take any archer(Alm or Leif) but I got the **cker dragon.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20191029-150144-1440x2560.thumb.png.156a9bf1e32a88c4e193cd980b62f22c.png

I don't care about her, even if she is +SPD I will fodder that Special Fighter to my other favourite armor.

Spent another 64 orbs for a return of one more Leif. Brings the average luck down but at least Leif no longer has his Atk bane. A little unfortunate that both copies have Res boons but I'll live with that for now. Final damage is 251 orbs for six 5-stars at 41.83 orbs apiece. That's plenty acceptable, though I'm a little disappointed no Azuras turned up. Notably, all of the grey units on this banner I now have at +1 which is great.

4* Setsuna
4* Cordelia
4* Donnel
4* Jeorge
4* Sothe
4* Gwendolyn
3* Gwendolyn
4* Nanna
4* Mathilda
4* Clair
5* Leif +Res -Def
4* Sully
4* Eliwood
4* Beruka
4* Titania

9 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid That's some pretty fantastic fortune there. I'm scared to see what you're going to be doing with Leif once you go back to clears. F!Tiki/Special Fighter is a nice bonus even if you had her already.

Thanks! I'm not sure if I ever come back to post videos of clears though. 

Getting an extra Tiki was nice (even if she was my least wanted colorless unit), I'll merge her to get rid of the RES bane. If I ever need Special Fighter fodder (which I doubt), then I'll just kill my Brave Ephraim.

Congrats to your two new 5* units in one session! Too bad about not getting Hector (for now), but Ilyana looks lovely! (I'm still at 5.25% here ...). 

13 minutes ago, Ginko said:

@mampfoid A perfect boon Leif is so satisfying. I'm jelly.

Thanks! Good luck getting one yourself! 

Congrats to your new armors, even if they weren't the units you were aiming for. 

@Zeo Oooh congrats on the double 5 star!! Kind of funny how with those two and Tiki, this is the Special Fighter legendary banner. Shame on no Duo hector but having someone you waited for in the game, even as an alt is a nice consolation. And hey, she's rare because of seasonal, so at least you got her!

And yeah can't say no to hunting for Ranulf, probably my fav laguz!

@Ginko Wow, everyone's getting the V!Ike's! Kind of jealous haha. Sorry about the dragon, hope and archer drops by soon.

I've used my old Ranulf in the Oliver GHB, Titania and Mist and Elincia and Nephenee BHBs if you're curious how I used a -Atk one lol. But yeah I'd love to use him more now with the new boon 😄

@mampfoid Thanks, not a F!Tiki expert but +Spd sounds horrible to face..she's already quite bulky as it is... *shudders*

Also @Tybrosion wow that's a great first circle!

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Thanks, not a F!Tiki expert but +Spd sounds horrible to face..she's already quite bulky as it is... *shudders*

+SPD and +ATK are my favorite boons, perhaps I'll ask in the other topic which one to choose. I'm using her in AR from time to time.