I've got no great interest in Leif, so I'll just take whatever greys there are. 379 orbs on hand.

1. 5* L!Leif: What good fortune! Not that I'm short on ranged cavalry, but he's a nice pull regardless. +Def/-Res is acceptable. Better than +Spd/-Atk. *glances angrily at Hrid*
  2. 3* Felicia: Bleh.
  3. 3* Jakob: The pair is complete.

8 orbs wasted, but an excellent free pull. Now back to saving for L!Julia and possibly Farina.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leif was very cooperative. Got forced into red for my free summon, but I got four greys on my second session, and he was in the second one. +Atk/-Res, too!

Decided to pull the remaining two orbs to take a shot at Alm/Tiki as well, but nothing there.

Got the Leif!

Yep... he looks freaking cool in his artwork.

Also he's +Res -Def, which... I said I could take -Atk, and the game didn't give me that, so I'm thankful for that at least.

...I also decided... well, I use her a lot... guess I'll have to return to the 5* +10 thread much sooner than I would have wanted to...

...so I got VALBAR +Def -Spd! Oh and Legendary Azura the last copy I needed to make her +10 I guess, but VALBAR!

Free summon! I hope I can get a Leif... Let Go!

4 Red orbs and 1 Blue orb appears

Oh well... maybe next time... however:

Screenshot_20191029-063319.png

Ike was the Free Summon, and Palla appeared next. I got pretty lucky, but not in the color I wanted. No complains here. I will probably keep Palla for Arena Assault. Maybe her dagger can be useful agaisnt green armored foes. Ike... he will be foddered when the time comes, because I will not use this boy because I do nto care for him.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Free summon! I hope I can get a Leif... Let Go!

4 Red orbs and 1 Blue orb appears

Oh well... maybe next time... however:

Screenshot_20191029-063319.png

Ike was the Free Summon, and Palla appeared next. I got pretty lucky, but not in the color I wanted. No complains here. I will probably keep Palla for Arena Assault. Maybe her dagger can be useful agaisnt green armored foes. Ike... he will be foddered when the time comes, because I will not use this boy because I do nto care for him.

I'd love to take that Ike off your hands if I could. I'm jealous. Merging him up a bit was my main goal, and I went about 300 orbs until I got a single red 5 star at all.

But when I did get one:

egBcxcc.jpg

AW YEAH! 😄 I didn't even encounter a Palla or Ryoma, even though I like them both too! I had to spend money though, so I'm not going for anymore copies at present. But all of my Ikes have at least one merge now! (Brave Ike is +10, RD Ike is +3, and regular PoR Ike is +2)

I also picked up an Alm and this boy along the way since I was pulling colorless on the side.

4HG7kaK.jpg

I didn't get -Atk or anything either. I got +HP, -Res or some such. Basically neutral. So I'm satisfied!

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'd love to take that Ike off your hands if I could. I'm jealous. Merging him up a bit was my main goal, and I went about 300 orbs until I got a single red 5 star at all.

We need Heroes Trade... to be able to trade heroes between players... I would give him for you if you were able to give me something in exchange.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

We need Heroes Trade... to be able to trade heroes between players... I would give him for you if you was able to give me something in exchange.

Yeah, trading would be really nice, though I doubt it'll ever happen, unfortunately. >_<

Had a late night summoning itch and went again with my remaining 39 orbs. Seeing the upcoming legendary calendar here reinforced my decision to not save any orbs at all for next month. Both November and December are looking to be duds, with the only units I might want being perhaps one copy of each of Julia and Roy to eliminate banes. I might not have any further major orb expenditure until the third anniversary event at this rate.

4* Shigure
3* Lachesis
4* Kaze
4* Valbar

4* Shanna
3* Maria
5* Legendary Azura +Spd -Res
4* Lucius
4* Effie

That could have gone so, so badly, but sweet vindication in a perfect Azura (both my previous copies being +HP), who goes to +2 and who I'm now content to leave there for the foreseeable future. I'll take future merges if she's ever the third wheel in a perfect blue banner, but she's no longer important enough to risk getting broken by units like Marisa or Fjorm.

I can't say for certain whether I'm done with this banner - again, because this is likely the last good 8% banner for me this year - but if I do, I'll drop blue and go Grey + Red instead because while I have all the red units, none of them are merged.

Did a full circle only and got DC fodder, which is fine with me. I was hoping for another L!Azura or my first L!Lucina, but I'll take what I can get. With only 25 orbs now, I need to save for Dimitri's eventual rerun. Or a Blazing Blade banner. And the Christmas banner...

My free summon circle had three colorless, so I went ahead and pulled all of them.  Nothing interesting unfortunately.  Sometimes I regret getting suckered in to wasting orbs like that, but on a banner like this I think I would have regretted not pulling those stones, so...eh.  With three colorless demotes I still haven't pulled and really liking the focus units this time around, I'm very tempted to go for more.  Thankfully I think this banner will last until the next New Heroes announcement/trailer.

Had gathered 70 orbs from the Legendary hero battles and from my gatherings. Got a +Def -Res Lucina from my first session and now I am pulling for another blue or Colorless hero. I will do this however on Friday or Saturday to manage to gather some orbs. 

I really hope my next hero is another Lucina as I have a cool build in mind with her and I generally lack good non pair up legendaries currently, or an Azura because Azura, Marisa too will be fine for her C slot, and all colorless are busted (tiki alm need merges and Leif is new). 

The orbs I got so far from the Leif LHB gave me a +Atk Bunny Palla! I'm thinking I should switch her current +Spd to this so she can nuke armors better since armors are generally slow and she'll double them anyway because she's pretty quick. But a second opinion would be nice to let me know that I'm making the right choice here.

Still would like anymore orbs I get while this banner's going to get me at least one more GD Ike tho. xP

@mampfoid Congrats on getting three five-star units off the Legendary banner, especially that +Atk nature on L!Leif! For FH!Tiki I think more speed is more important that attack since it allows her to tank better if she isn't getting doubled by enemies with a high speed stat.

Congratulations to everyone pulling Leif and other units, seems like a lot of you got really lucky this time!

I got pretty lucky myself! I had yet to pull a Legendary with Pair Up, so I was really considering going for it now because colorless looks so good. I still want to save orbs for getting Tana to +10 and perhaps getting Jill if she comes out next month though, so it was really hard to decide... I was going to wait a couple of days before deciding if I wanted to summon or not, but I wanted to do the free summon today at least.

WVfNofHl.png

Free Leif! His stats aren't the best (certainly not as good as @mampfoid or @Othin's, congrats on those), +Spd -Res, but at least it's not -Atk, and finally having a Pair Up unit is great no matter what. And the fact that he was free means that I can save all my orbs just like I wanted to! Though... I do kind of want Legendary Lucina as well, and this time she's sharing with two other units I wouldn't mind getting...

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

The orbs I got so far from the Leif LHB gave me a +Atk Bunny Palla! I'm thinking I should switch her current +Spd to this so she can nuke armors better since armors are generally slow and she'll double them anyway because she's pretty quick. But a second opinion would be nice to let me know that I'm making the right choice here.

Still would like anymore orbs I get while this banner's going to get me at least one more GD Ike tho. xP

keep +spd.
37/37 is much  better than 37/34

@BoaFerox YAY! 
I would wait until the banner trailer at least before dipping though

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Do you run her on a flier team and stack Goad Fliers or generally run a lot of speed buffs with her? If so, then she could reach a point where more speed has a diminishing return compared to more attack.

+Spd makes her less dependant on speed buffs or being on a flier team with Goad Fliers stacking while +Atk means more damage and that can be more useful if she's getting a lot of speed from somewhere.

Edited by Kaden

29 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

Yeah, I really should. When will the next trailer be though? Will it be before this Legendary banner is over?

oh for sure 
This banner ends on the 4th and the new banner starts on the 6th (give or take the day ) so we'll def. know what's coming up. 

2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

oh for sure 
This banner ends on the 4th and the new banner starts on the 6th (give or take the day ) so we'll def. know what's coming up. 

Ok, nice, then I'll wait and see what's coming. I've got about 130 orbs now, so I don't feel confident going for more than one thing at a time.

Just now, BoaFerox said:

Ok, nice, then I'll wait and see what's coming. I've got about 130 orbs now, so I don't feel confident going for more than one thing at a time.

that makes a lot of sense. 
I need to be good girl. I need to save (for like 98 million things it feels like), so i am hoping the new heroes don't tempt me. lol i have to say everyone getting Leifs is making me want one but i am truly find on bypassing on this. 

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

@mampfoid Congrats on getting three five-star units off the Legendary banner, especially that +Atk nature on L!Leif! For FH!Tiki I think more speed is more important that attack since it allows her to tank better if she isn't getting doubled by enemies with a high speed stat.

Thanks! Yeah, Leif was an awesome pull. I'm really happy. 

Thanks for the hint with Tiki, I'll do as you suggested.

1 hour ago, BoaFerox said:

Free Leif! His stats aren't the best (certainly not as good as @mampfoid or @Othin's, congrats on those), +Spd -Res, but at least it's not -Atk, and finally having a Pair Up unit is great no matter what. And the fact that he was free means that I can save all my orbs just like I wanted to! Though... I do kind of want Legendary Lucina as well, and this time she's sharing with two other units I wouldn't mind getting...

Wow, best free pull, congrats! Also thanks! 

Good luck getting merges of Tana.

Even though I have accumulated over 250orbs by now I decided to give this one a pass and be content with my free 3* hawkeye, lol.

I have a feeling Jill could come out next week and I certainly wanna try for her. But the real reason is, my b!ike is +3 atm and I want to +10 him, sooner or later, and IS is giving me two chances to come closer to my goal. If I spend all my orbs in 4 weeks I will see how far I get. And then I will have another 14 weeks, which should amount to 1k orbs if I don't summon at all during that time it might just work out. Hmm....

Congrats btw to everyone who got lucky on the banner!

Edited by Super Endriu

@Zeo Congrats on the awesome first circle! Those two are certainly pretty great even if only for collection purposes! The Ilyana might give you mixed feelings but one can't deny that she's equally strong and cute.

- - - 

The Legendary banner gave me nothing as expected. I used the orbs from the Leif battle on the Halloween 2 banner but no luck so far. 

Start: 181 orbs. Not quite 200, but not bad.

5 orbs in, I GET VALENTINE'S IKE.

So, I look at his stats. -spd. ... ... ... Nope. He deserves better, I keep pulling.

I wind up getting a Bunny Palla (who I didn't have before, so cool.) She's +def/-spd, just like my Ike was. Eh, okay, though she looks like she wants to be speedy.

I get MY FIRST BANTU! 8D He's +res/-spd which I think may be close to ideal (I remember he's supposed to be slow but can't remember which asset you want. I think it was def or res.) Anyway, I'm happy.

And then, I'm down to 9 orbs. This means I can get only one more wheel before I have to grind more orbs. So, I pull.

And I get my second Valentine's Ike. 8D

I check his stats. +SPD!!! I merge immediately; I have my wonderful Valentine's Ike now. I only have 4 orbs, but I am happy. Valentine's Ike has finally come home. (I have all the others from last year's Valentine's banner; I can just imagine them all standing there to welcome him. ^_^ And Griel especially... Ah, my heart! I can't take the happiness of this emotional scene!)

Edit: Ah, I also forgot to mention that I got a 4* Mercedes (a couple wheels didn't have red nodes.) So, there's my first Mercedes, too. She's +atk. Not sure how good that is on her.

Edited by Mercakete