Well that was fun.  Just played through the latest chapter to raise the orb total for Lucina to 109 (highest it's ever been in a long while).

I got -Atk/+HP Duo hero which I'm just going to fodder off at some point.  Though what skills I should inherit I don't know yet.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plan is simply to open all blues on the five "free" rounds.

Freebie is a 4* Robin.

First ticket gave 3* Est, 4* Mordecai and 4* Est.

Down to 12 orbs so I'll hold off on using (or indeed getting) the other three tickets for now. Mordecai is +HP -Atk so my hunt for a decent one continues, bearing in mind this is only my second ever copy.

Those Tickets on Blue were not wasted!

2nd Ticket granted me this:

Screenshot-20191107-051535.png

+DEF -RES

I got the best unit in the banner, so I cannot complain. The others two tickets I may use on Green, especially since Python demoted.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Me: Sweet, i need Lull fodder!

Result of tickets and all blue orbs in the same circles: 

Duo!Ephraim +Atk/-Spd because of course a perfect nature would make it easier to fodder.

Sirius, who, though not the lull I was looking for, has a Lull skill!

Duo!ephraim, +Atk-/Def This one will be fodder for Kagero today!

So with the tickets and 50 orbs, I got Lulls for days. Now just Claude on a legendary banner for that sweet lull spd def that Klein wants.

I  have been unrezzy-able the last few banners. H!Hector? +Atk, M!Grima? +Atk, B!Veronica? +Atk, Leavatein? +Atk, F!Tiki? +Atk. My last -atk unit pulled was... an off focus Tharja who i got somewhere around harvest festival 2018!?!?!

I did not realise I hadn’t had a -atk 5 star unit for over a year.

Welp so much for self-control, I ended up using orbs on any green stones available.

Didn't get Gerik, and got other green mercenaries instead like Raven, Titania and Soren. Got two Barsts at least which are always a win.

That said, I did get a double Ross circle on my 2nd ticket @Zeo! 4 star +Spd/-Res and 3 star +Def/-something I forgot because I already booked that one. Funny thing is I did a summon simulator yesterday and I also had a double Ross circle in that one, so to see it actually happen was pretty funny.

So happy actually, gonna build him up asap. 

also Zeo I was thinking of giving Melancholy to Brady just out of favouritism, even though the smarter thing would be to give it to a cav healer because of extra range. That said I'm not sure if I should give him Melancholy or Winter Eirika's staff.

Edited by mcsilas

@mcsilas Hey! That's freaking amazing, I felt like they should increase the rate of pulling him on this new banner, maybe they did. Fantastic nature too.

@mampfoid @Alexmender @Landmaster @NegativeExponents- @Sunwoo @SatsumaFSoysoy @daisy jane @eclipse @DLNarshen @BoaFerox

So... I know I'm saving for Lyn... but this banner is hitting me right in my favorites. Units I love, one of my precious FE games from childhood and my 100% favorite FE8 character and one of my top heroes picks injected into the FEH pool, plus 5 discounted summons? There is really no better time to at least try a little bit. I've got 62 orbs and I'm going to do everything I can to avoid using them all. Gathered up all the tickets and in we go. Avoiding colorless, pulling greens and occasionally reds and blues. I can live without Ephraim and while Ewan is a favorite I can let him pass me by this time. Ok, original free pull had 2 greens, one Fae, the other Camilla.

On to the first ticket, lone green....

Spoiler

J5DU9zL.png

He's here... my God he's here. My favorite FE8 unit... one of my favorite units in the FE series as a whole, right here in my barracks. Words can't express how I feel right now. +SPD/-DEF. Not the best flaw but the 2nd best asset and I wouldn't care if he was -ATK. He's getting built immediately and supported with Lute right away. This banner was a win for me. I'm 100% satisfied.

Pulled the lone red and blue, Catria and Fir, moving on. 2nd ticket 2 greens. First one~

Spoiler

v2P0Tuu.png

I expected nothing. To pull not a single focus from this banner, so to get this guy... crazy. He's +RES/-ATK which sucks but hey, at least the RES superboon is a thing. I'm just happy to have him. Love Gerik, who doesn't?

Other green~

Spoiler

dzevhUY.png

Huh... another favorite... what is it with this banner? She's neutral but it doesn't matter! I have a +SPD/-ATK one. I've always been waiting to pull another to unlock her true power by removing that flaw. Never expected to pull one off focus. 2 five stars in one at the base rate of 3.00%.... wow.

3rd ticket gives me no greens, blues give me Mathilda and Eliwood. Last ticket, lone green, lone red and three colorless. Green stone, Merric. Red stone~

Spoiler

ucze7bG.png

Hah hah! What a sendoff! I'd already resigned to pulling for him in a future banner when things calmed down. The very last pull on my last ticket circle. There's Ewan. He's +HP/-RES which bites but who even cares when it's your favorites? With this, not only have I reunited the trainee trio from FE8, I have all of my favorites from the game.

Ross > Lute > Ephraim > Amelia > Ewan

I couldn't ask for more... I'm on cloud nine right now. Thank you God.

I spent 32 orbs on this banner and I don't regret a single thing.

Edited by Zeo

@Zeo woah that's some amazing luck! Also jealous of that double Ross on your end @mcsilas Congratulations to both!

Meanwhile on my end I got nothing worthwhile. Greens didn't even appear in any of my free summons which sucks because Gerik was the 5* I was aiming for. At least Tethys will likely demote and Ross is already a base 3* so I should hopefully get 2/3 of my wanted units at some point in the near future.

@Zeo Congrats! That is awesome luck.

As for me I am still at the starting line. I just did the first freebie and change. Mostly focusing on red since I figure Ross being in the 3-4star makes him a lesser priority here. Circle has two reds, some colorless and a green. I got enough for the reds, that is fine by me. And BAM free 5*. But it is Mareeta not Ewan. Given that she has made a freebie appearance once before I can only conclude that I am being stalked. But I guess a second one means I have null followup fodder(though both are -ATK so if I ever plan to use her might be better off merging away that bane, particularly since I don't know if I have anyone who wants it). Other red was a just a three star Lilina. However, this ain't a terrible start. Would have preferred Ewan, but at least my freebie has decent fodder.

I wanted Ephraim + Lyon... I only had about 40 orbs. But still, I instead get a Petra who I would've foddered, but she's +Spd, -Def which is really good. And she's effective against beasts which could be useful. Sigh...

@Zeo Wow, that is amazing! Congratulations! I'm not gonna lie, I'm extremely jealous.

@Othin That's a perfect free pull, congrats!

This banner... did not go as I had hoped. I grinded up all the tickets and all the orbs I could get, and I even bought the monthly deal putting me at 245 orbs before starting (290 if counting each free summon as 5 orbs). My goal was to get everyone, so at least for the tickets I decided to summon all colors. Because Tethys is likely to demote I thought I'd stop summoning colorless eventually, but I wanted to summon colorless as well at least until I got one of the focus units. Everything was ready, I had Sacred Stones music playing on the menu and Cipher cards of all the characters next to me for good luck.

Spoiler

9oXjYntl.png

My first pitybreak came at 3, 75 after the second ticket. He's one of my least wanted units in the red pool, but at least I didn't have him, and at least he had the decency to be +Spd -Res, so I can forgive him this time. Good thing he got usable stats, because his fodder is terrible. A little dissappointed by an off focus unit, but this should still be doable...

EKHPzaol.png

Next circle, a +HP -Def Caineghis. Better than Siegbert, but I do wish it was Tethys instead... Now my Caineghis can fix his -Res at least. Next circle...

Ly8VhLZl.png

+HP -Res Nina... Another one of my least desired pitybreakers, but at least the one I had isn't -Atk now. Starting to slightly regret going for colorless though.

XBYIZFDl.png

About 60 orbs later, this +Def -Atk Brave Eliwood showed up. Definitely good fodder, but the lack of focus units was really starting to frustrate me now. If this one could have been Duo Ephraim instead the most limited unit of the banner would have been knocked out as well...

jMIv1M3l.png

What, is this a Fates banner now? On the very next circle this +Atk -Def Mikoto arrived. Those are admittedly great IVs but Mikoto isn't exactly one of my desired units either. I guess I'll merge the old one into this one. Now can I just please have something from this banner?

WuCtUajl.png

Finally! The pull I'm the most exited for today isn't even 5-star. He's +Spd -Res, definitely very nice so he's immidiately geting trained up. Hopefully the remaining 60 orbs can give me one of the 5-star exclusives as well.

vPI4290l.png

Nope, no focus units for me... I didn't have Laevatein so I wouldn't really mind that much if it wasn't for the fact that she's my seventh off focus unit on a banner where I really really want the focus units. She's +HP -Spd, not good but not too bad either, so I guess I'll have some fun with her later once I recover from this.

After that the rest of my orbs just ended in 3, 50%. This 5-star rate isn't bad, and some of the units are great fodder, and I even got Ross,  but I'm still very dissappointed by this result. I think I was just so exited for these new units that getting units already had or didn't want felt even worse. Considering the amount of orbs I had I don't think expecting at least one focus unit was too much either. At least I got Ross, but he'd have showed up eventually anyways unlike the rest of these. Things aren't looking too good for my goal of having every Sacred Stones unit...

Pulled the Red stones with my tickets but didn't get anything notable~

7 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Those Tickets on Blue were not wasted!

2nd Ticket granted me this:

Screenshot-20191107-051535.png

+DEF -RES

I got the best unit in the banner, so I cannot complain. The others two tickets I may use on Green, especially since Python demoted.

Ayyye congrats, Dio!~

7 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

Result of tickets and all blue orbs in the same circles: 

Duo!Ephraim +Atk/-Spd because of course a perfect nature would make it easier to fodder.

Sirius, who, though not the lull I was looking for, has a Lull skill!

Duo!ephraim, +Atk-/Def This one will be fodder for Kagero today!

So with the tickets and 50 orbs, I got Lulls for days. Now just Claude on a legendary banner for that sweet lull spd def that Klein wants.

I  have been unrezzy-able the last few banners. H!Hector? +Atk, M!Grima? +Atk, B!Veronica? +Atk, Leavatein? +Atk, F!Tiki? +Atk. My last -atk unit pulled was... an off focus Tharja who i got somewhere around harvest festival 2018!?!?!

I did not realise I hadn’t had a -atk 5 star unit for over a year.

Nice, congrats on all your Lulls!

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

So... I know I'm saving for Lyn... but this banner is hitting me right in my favorites. Units I love, one of my precious FE games from childhood and my 100% favorite FE8 character and one of my top heroes picks injected into the FEH pool, plus 5 discounted summons? There is really no better time to at least try a little bit. I've got 62 orbs and I'm going to do everything I can to avoid using them all. Gathered up all the tickets and in we go. Avoiding colorless, pulling greens and occasionally reds and blues. I can live without Ephraim and while Ewan is a favorite I can let him pass me by this time. Ok, original free pull had 2 greens, one Fae, the other Camilla.

On to the first ticket, lone green....

Hide contents

J5DU9zL.png

He's here... my God he's here. My favorite FE8 unit... one of my favorite units in the FE series as a whole, right here in my barracks. Words can't express how I feel right now. +SPD/-DEF. Not the best flaw but the 2nd best asset and I wouldn't care if he was -ATK. He's getting built immediately and supported with Lute right away. This banner was a win for me. I'm 100% satisfied.

Pulled the lone red and blue, Catria and Fir, moving on. 2nd ticket 2 greens. First one~

Hide contents

v2P0Tuu.png

I expected nothing. To pull not a single focus from this banner, so to get this guy... crazy. He's +RES/-ATK which sucks but hey, at least the RES superboon is a thing. I'm just happy to have him. Love Gerik, who doesn't?

Other green~

Hide contents

dzevhUY.png

Huh... another favorite... what is it with this banner? She's neutral but it doesn't matter! I have a +SPD/-ATK one. I've always been waiting to pull another to unlock her true power by removing that flaw. Never expected to pull one off focus. 2 five stars in one at the base rate of 3.00%.... wow.

3rd ticket gives me no greens, blues give me Mathilda and Eliwood. Last ticket, lone green, lone red and three colorless. Green stone, Merric. Red stone~

Hide contents

ucze7bG.png

Hah hah! What a sendoff! I'd already resigned to pulling for him in a future banner when things calmed down. The very last pull on my last ticket circle. There's Ewan. He's +HP/-RES which bites but who even cares when it's your favorites? With this, not only have I reunited the trainee trio from FE8, I have all of my favorites from the game.

Ross > Lute > Ephraim > Amelia > Ewan

I couldn't ask for more... I'm on cloud nine right now. Thank you God.

I spent 32 orbs on this banner and I don't regret a single thing.

Great haul, congrats on getting all your favorites!!

50 minutes ago, Othin said:

Got Ephraim on my first free summon! He's neutral, which is fine. 

Congrats!

39 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

This banner... did not go as I had hoped. I grinded up all the tickets and all the orbs I could get, and I even bought the monthly deal putting me at 245 orbs before starting (290 if counting each free summon as 5 orbs). My goal was to get everyone, so at least for the tickets I decided to summon all colors. Because Tethys is likely to demote I thought I'd stop summoning colorless eventually, but I wanted to summon colorless as well at least until I got one of the focus units. Everything was ready, I had Sacred Stones music playing on the menu and Cipher cards of all the characters next to me for good luck.

Hide contents

9oXjYntl.png

My first pitybreak came at 3, 75 after the second ticket. He's one of my least wanted units in the red pool, but at least I didn't have him, and at least he had the decency to be +Spd -Res, so I can forgive him this time. Good thing he got usable stats, because his fodder is terrible. A little dissappointed by an off focus unit, but this should still be doable...

EKHPzaol.png

Next circle, a +HP -Def Caineghis. Better than Siegbert, but I do wish it was Tethys instead... Now my Caineghis can fix his -Res at least. Next circle...

Ly8VhLZl.png

+HP -Res Nina... Another one of my least desired pitybreakers, but at least the one I had isn't -Atk now. Starting to slightly regret going for colorless though.

XBYIZFDl.png

About 60 orbs later, this +Def -Atk Brave Eliwood showed up. Definitely good fodder, but the lack of focus units was really starting to frustrate me now. If this one could have been Duo Ephraim instead the most limited unit of the banner would have been knocked out as well...

jMIv1M3l.png

What, is this a Fates banner now? On the very next circle this +Atk -Def Mikoto arrived. Those are admittedly great IVs but Mikoto isn't exactly one of my desired units either. I guess I'll merge the old one into this one. Now can I just please have something from this banner?

WuCtUajl.png

Finally! The pull I'm the most exited for today isn't even 5-star. He's +Spd -Res, definitely very nice so he's immidiately geting trained up. Hopefully the remaining 60 orbs can give me one of the 5-star exclusives as well.

vPI4290l.png

Nope, no focus units for me... I didn't have Laevatein so I wouldn't really mind that much if it wasn't for the fact that she's my seventh off focus unit on a banner where I really really want the focus units. She's +HP -Spd, not good but not too bad either, so I guess I'll have some fun with her later once I recover from this.

After that the rest of my orbs just ended in 3, 50%. This 5-star rate isn't bad, and some of the units are great fodder, and I even got Ross,  but I'm still very dissappointed by this result. I think I was just so exited for these new units that getting units already had or didn't want felt even worse. Considering the amount of orbs I had I don't think expecting at least one focus unit was too much either. At least I got Ross, but he'd have showed up eventually anyways unlike the rest of these. Things aren't looking too good for my goal of having every Sacred Stones unit...

Wow, lots of 5*s but sorry you didn't get any focuses. Hopefully you can get a couple of them before the Banner ends!

7 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

you lucky, lucky. person. 

12 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Pulled the Red stones with my tickets but didn't get anything notable~

sorry landy 😞

53 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

Reveal hidden contents

9oXjYntl.png

EKHPzaol.png

Ly8VhLZl.png

XBYIZFDl.png

jMIv1M3l.png

WuCtUajl.png

vPI4290l.png

I'm really sorry Boa. truly 
the banner is pretty long (until the end of the month) so maybe if you don't want anything off legendary you can use more  later to at least get Ephiriam.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Got Ephraim on my first free summon! He's neutral, which is fine. 

oh jealous 😞 

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I wanted Ephraim + Lyon... I only had about 40 orbs. But still, I instead get a Petra who I would've foddered, but she's +Spd, -Def which is really good. And she's effective against beasts which could be useful. Sigh...

double jealous. 

i got nothing 
(Okay. i got a Hardin. but i had one, and I don't use armours unless they are named Tiki, Myrrh or Amelia, so I basically got nothing). But i did net some Shannas. I'm contemplating +10ing her down the road so that's a yay. 

So for this banner, I’m just going to snipe greens Lord help me since Gerik is the only banner unit I care about. Plus, Ross and Python are also lurking out there. So naturally, my first 5* on this banner was from a green-less circle:

Spoiler

nXvZ0aC.png

However, it was wolf daughter again and I’ll take all the merges for her I can get (at +3 now).

Then later, one of my tickets was actually good for something for once:

Spoiler

ead3lz5.png

Dang, that didn’t take long. He’s also +Spd/-HP so I’m probably going to promote him at some point.

Also, here are two pulls from Leif’s banner that I hadn’t posted yet:

Spoiler

twNkL3F.png

No, I never did get Alm. However, I won’t dwell on that given, you know, I did get Leif as my free pull. The evil bab Tiki wasn’t +Atk or +Spd, but at least she erased the -Def on my previous one.

Spoiler

1WjMxJX.png

The Crimson Chin here also showed up again soon after this (still as a 3-star sadly). One is +Atk/-Res while the other is +Res/-Spd, so I’m a bit conflicted as to which one I should invest in.

Well tickets gave me nothing, while I took the story orbs to try again for Celica.  No dice instead I got a +def,-spd Zelgius who is new and I did kind of want a copy of.  I am now going to give up on Celica she is just to hard for me to pull.  I am going to save orbs now since I don't really care about far fetched and I want to build up a stockpile in case something interesting comes next month.

Used all tickets and around 80 saved orbs in the new banner until I got a... Kjelle. She’s new so I’ll take her. +Res -Spd too, so not bad. 

Also got my first Mercedes. Rest was either trash or fodder. 

@Zeo That is amazing luck! Not only Ross but Gerik, Ewan and a bonus Nino! I wish I could get that luck when trying to get H!Myrrh copies. 

- - - - 

As for me, I got this from my free pull:

OOJ79VX.jpg

And just like with H!Hector, these guys are +Hp -Atk. Guess getting a new unit for free always comes with some sort of downside. Not that I mind that much, at least I got them and Reginleif covers for the bane. 

I've gotten 2 tickets so far and they gave me trash. Let's see if I can get lucky and erase the bane with the last two (I won't use orbs because there's a chance to get Myrrh to +6 before her banner is over).