"Oh, it's Lyn's revival banner. Eh, the game has been super unkind to me this year by giving me an insane amount of off-focus 5-star units, I doubt I'll actually get anyth--"

HwaeFjT.jpg

"UH WHAT?! The game is actually KIND to me for once, and immediately gives me what I want? What is this trickery?"

Finally I get what I want without spending an insane amount of orbs, and without being blocked by ANOTHER off-focus unit! Now my Lyn is +1 AND has an Atk asset. Even if I don't use OG Lyn all that much, the character favoritism within me is super happy. I might even try getting another copy or two since the upcoming New Heroes banner isn't Farfetched/Brave Redux.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Heroes banner gave me zilch. Pulled all but the lone green orb. Regretted it, could have saved myself the 12 orbs but oh well.

I did pull the 2 green orbs on the tempest banner though. Got me this~

15e2JaW.png

Was a nice little surprise. -ATK though because of course. He may have actually been my favorite character from FE6 if I recall correctly. This little guy needs to demote though. His "premium" fodder is a seal now and his tome needs to drop into the lower rarity pool. 

TT banner first. Since Chad's in the 3-4* pool I'll try green.

1. 4* Lucius: Not one of the orphans, but close enough?

That tickled my heart. Now for the New Heroes banner. Echidna is probably the demote, so I'll try red.

1. 3* Oboro: Feathers. Since I have 492 orbs I might as well take the rest of the set. I got lucky with Desert Mercenaries, so maybe that'll hold.
  2. 3* Tailtiu: SI fodder.
  3. 3* Clarine: Garbage.
  4. 3* Fae: Ugh.
  5. 5* Echidna: Lucky me! First Gerik and now Echidna, my choice of axe infantry has gone up quite a bit recently. +Res/-HP is middling, but at least it's a super-asset.

That went well again. Hopefully I haven't drained all of my luck for getting L!Julia on the next Mythic banner.

Edited by KMT4ever

So, there's a couple of banners.

TT, for Lugh +3?

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Green

5* Lugh (HOLY CRAP I ACTUALLY CALLED IT! +Spd/-Def, I'm not sure if this is better than my current one actually.)

As for the other banner....

3 Blue, 2 Red (Igrene I guess)

4* Ogma (I'm sorry, but no. +Spd/-Atk), 3* Hinata (FURY! +Atk/-Res, I CAN FINALLY USE MY GREIL!)

Fury and a 5*, everything went better than expected.

@Zeo Oooh congrats on Lugh, shame about -Atk but at least you got the only focus 5-star locked unit in the banner so that's still a win.

@mampfoid @daisy jane @Landmaster

So uhh...I had saved up to at least 42 orbs last week but...I was rather bored in the weekend waiting for content so I decided to try for Gerik to try and at least get a 5 star from the SS banner.

Didn't really get anything in my main sadly, so I wasted most of that stash.... In my second account though, first green I got netted me a +Def/-Spd Gerik! Makes up for the lack of Ross, and hey I like the character and art and he has Darting Blow 4 so I can work around the -Spd.

Then came the Lyn/Hector banner. No Hector but my second account free summoned my first Ross at +HP/-Def!

Now the FE6 banner dropped and I thought too myself, finally a skippable banner!......but then I had no red orbs in the first circle for my main account.

Funny thing is all my first few summons in the new banners were all Fe6 units (Cecilia, Fae, Roy)

..I wanted to at least get a chance of a red bow, but I also kind of want Echidna even if she'd demote. Red was actually rare so now down to 3 orbs, but at least I got a +Atk/-Def Ross out of it- right after I 5-starred my +Spd one, so guess I'm switching to the superboon straight away. So annoyed at those two blue/colourless-only circles in a row though...

On the bright side, my second account had red orbs at least. But again, my OCD for completing the coloured bow set meant I summoned more than I planned. After about 30+ orbs, I at least got my second Ross (+HP/-Res, a better one to promote than +HP/-Def and is also a superboon) and finally a +Spd/-Res Igrene!

Well at least something came out of the impromptu orb-spending. So much for my Nailah stash 1 day before the DC banner, but getting new unit types are always nice.

Edited by mcsilas

@Zeo Nice Lugh! I agree that he needs to demote though, his kit doesn't carry the same weight as most other 5-stars. He's the best focus unit on that banner at least.

@mcsilas That's a lot of nice units! I'm jealous of your Igrene IVs.

The Tempest banner gave me nothing, but for the FE6 banner I was a little unsure of what to do. Igrene seems extremely nice, but I have yet to get a focus unit from the Sacred Stones banner so all my orbs should be going there. The first circle had three red stones though, so I decided to open all of them.

Mt4NxpAl.png

And that was definitely the correct decision! She's -Atk +Res, pretty much the exact opposite of what I would have wanted, but I'm sure Life and Death 4 will fix that. And for only 8 orbs that was extremely worth it! Igrene is amazing fodder, but right now I feel like I want to keep her despite the IVs. Now all the Tempest orbs can go to getting a Sacred Stones focus unit. 

Speaking of the Sacred Stones banner, I've summoned on that a few times lately with nothing to report exept getting my first Valbar. But today...

iN8UNurl.png

Wow, even more off focus units, I think I'm up to 10 now. I can't say I'm not happy about this though, Fallen Corrin has been on my list of units that I kind of want but not enough to pull for, and Laegjarn is a unit I have wanted to regain (the -Def +Res one I used to have was foddered to Aversa for the duel skill). Corrin is +Atk -Def, quite nice, and Leagjarn is +Spd -Def, so I think I'll keep her this time. 

Happy with these pulls, now hopefully the Tempest orbs grant me a focus unit! Also, with pulling Igrene and Fallen Corrin today I now have every character drawn by cuboon and Sencha, nice! I like completing "sets" like these, especially of artists that I like.

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Didn't really get anything in my main sadly, so I wasted most of that stash.... In my second account though, first green I got netted me a +Def/-Spd Gerik! Makes up for the lack of Ross, and hey I like the character and art and he has Darting Blow 4 so I can work around the -Spd.

Then came the Lyn/Hector banner. No Hector but my second account free summoned my first Ross at +HP/-Def!

Now the FE6 banner dropped and I thought too myself, finally a skippable banner!......but then I had no red orbs in the first circle for my main account.

Funny thing is all my first few summons in the new banners were all Fe6 units (Cecilia, Fae, Roy)

..I wanted to at least get a chance of a red bow, but I also kind of want Echidna even if she'd demote. Red was actually rare so now down to 3 orbs, but at least I got a +Atk/-Def Ross out of it- right after I 5-starred my +Spd one, so guess I'm switching to the superboon straight away. So annoyed at those two blue/colourless-only circles in a row though...

On the bright side, my second account had red orbs at least. But again, my OCD for completing the coloured bow set meant I summoned more than I planned. After about 30+ orbs, I at least got my second Ross (+HP/-Res, a better one to promote than +HP/-Def and is also a superboon) and finally a +Spd/-Res Igrene!

Well at least something came out of the impromptu orb-spending. So much for my Nailah stash 1 day before the DC banner, but getting new unit types are always nice.

Yay for Gerik! (eww on -spd) but yah Darting Blow will help w/any speed issues. 
yay For Ross!

I know what you mean re: the demotes. like it would be nice to get "started" and have the 5* copy  ready to go./ (ie: i wish had 5* Norne kicking around or Mercie)
Ross likes you very much and ooooh +spd/-res Igrene. I am jealous

6 hours ago, Zeo said:

New Heroes banner gave me zilch. Pulled all but the lone green orb. Regretted it, could have saved myself the 12 orbs but oh well.

15e2JaW.png

Was a nice little surprise. -ATK though because of course. He may have actually been my favorite character from FE6 if I recall correctly. This little guy needs to demote though. His "premium" fodder is a seal now and his tome needs to drop into the lower rarity pool. 

he totally should have demoted. i'm mad at my -atk and -spd Lughs. i don't know which one i want to keep (if any) or just use him for rally up res (which i dunno who wants that either)

@BoaFerox - more off focuses? yesssh. 
and you have Igrene too! yay (but not so fun on the ivs though)

4 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I got zilch from the new banners as per usual.  Though to be fair I don't care because I want that luck for Lucina's revival banner.  Actually I need that luck for Lucy's banner.

I'm with you on this one, last banner she was on I got her to +2, so 3 in one sitting, so hopefully I can keep that luck up! Hopefully you can pull her as well!

300 orbs no Igrene "sigh". Lately I just can't get any focus unit. Somehow I wished that after the miserable Null Follow Up banner that I at least get lucky this time..

Edited by Stroud

6 hours ago, Lysithea said:

+atk Ranulf and +atk Ross for four orbs - great hawl!

I just noticed another banner came out. 

Pulled from the three green stones: Python (new), Lugh and Hilda

The five green stones of today gave me two new and three 5* units. 

Green is the colour of happiness. 

@Zeo That's a nice Lugh. The nature is unfortunate but there's always the Rally+ skill if you still care about perma tier 21 in arena. Otherwise, he'll make for a nice trophy unit. But yeah, he should demote soon. 

- - -

So, I went for the TT banner first and got nothing.

Then for the FE6 banner, I pulled from 2 red orbs and got nothing again on the first circle. The second circle had a lone red and gave me this:
mmIw43Q.jpg

Almost all my off focus summons are Fates units for some reason...Still, this Camilla is +Atk -Hp which is pretty cool and being honest this one has my favorite art out of all her alts so that's a nice plus. Now all that remains is to think how should I build her to make the most out of her Prf...

@mcsilas Nice Gerik. Shame about the nature but I feel you since mine is +RES/-ATK Fantastic Igrene though! Can't say I'm not more jealous of that Ross though to be honest. Even ifI'm pretty sure I'm sticking with +SPD as I'll likely be going with a more general Wo Gun+/Slaying Axe build rather than a Hammer/Brave Axe, Death Blow/Heavy Blade build.

@BoaFerox Nice haul! Igrene is fantastic but F!Corrin will serve you well. She's a beast of a unit. If you give her DC she'll destroy worlds.

@Alexmender Not a unit I ever want to pull but I can't deny her sheer power. And +ATK even, crazy. Congrats to be sure.

@daisy jane @Landmaster Hope you two had good pulls as well!

So I don't usually post these findings but I just went ahead and hopped on my nephew's phone since he's got his own, much fresher account. I only pulled 2 of the three greens in the TT banner so I might have screwed him on Lugh which I kinda regretted. But I did everything but the lone green on the New Heroes Banner and...

bNm2MMZ.png

I knew he was going to get her. +RES/-HP so essentially neutral. But at least I can play around with her in his account and see what she's like. My nephew is 8 so he only plays every so often but he's got a couple units that I was never able to pull like M!Grima, S!Lillina, B!Lucina (until I finally got her for myself) and now Igrene. Oh, he pulled a free Hector from the weekly revival banner too. It's his second free Hector overall. The kid is pretty blessed honestly.

Edited by Zeo

@Zeo so that's where my Hector went!  Congrats on the pull.

Now up to a modest 3,375 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Robin (+Atk/-Def): This isn't bad!

Camilla (+Res/-Spd): Blech. ;/

Nino (+Def/-Atk): At least Draw Back is good!

Berkut (+Spd/-Def): Of all the boons. . .but I guess I shouldn't complain about a freebie.  But do I remind him of Rinea?
Clair (+Res/-Spd): Taking after Camilla's bad example. ;/
Cecilia (+Def/-HP): Escape Route fodder~!
Ban-ban (neutral): This is the best one I've pulled.
Matthew (+Spd/-Def): He's showing Chad how it's done.

Hawkeye (neutral): Well, it's the same continent?

I hope I can pull a banner unit, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

16 hours ago, Zeo said:

15e2JaW.png

Congrats~ I tried to get him, but no luck~

Nice Igrene for your nephew, too!

14 hours ago, mcsilas said:

So uhh...I had saved up to at least 42 orbs last week but...I was rather bored in the weekend waiting for content so I decided to try for Gerik to try and at least get a 5 star from the SS banner.

Congrats on your goodies! Nice IVs overall~

Edited by Landmaster

2 minutes ago, Lanko said:

340 orbs, no Igrene =\

Got Perceval, Echidna, Zelgius, Dream Prince Corrin, an when a red finally pity broke me... Sword Reinhardt. To add injury to offense, he's +SPD-ATK.

i'm sorry 😞 I
my Swordhardt is the same. soo mad. 

Congrats to everyone who got what they wanted, and those who haven't, hope your luck turns around.

Only 35 orbs got me my first Norne and also...

nXBIyhK.png

She's +Atk/-Spd but I'm glad I got the star of the banner with little orbs. Now I can save a few more for the new Mythic and the Christmas Heroes.