• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used up 50 orbs on the DC banner after getting a hunch hoping for Nagi but got this instead.

72MJEs0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

But hey, who’s complaining? I got some DC fodder so now I can beat myself in the head on who gets it.

Doesn’t help they’re both +Atk, making it tempting to merge. 

16 hours ago, daisy jane said:

this is beyond insane. 
which one are you focusing on? Ephraim since he's the seasonal? Ewan because reds are hard to get now? i just want you to get one of them. (at this point even Tethys even though she'll prolly be the demote). you need to fill that sacred stones slot in your HeroDex!

my halloween myrrh is +atk. it's great even though her weapon is all about def, i like the superboon armour! 

i didn't get anything of note in the DC Banner. I feel i am going to regret not pulling on it. but right now i am not needing DC (that i can think of). I have 2 nailah books (so when Echnida demotes i can get her (ideally) and she's good.. I'm sitting on one Hrid and I am not sure if leanne wants DC.  i've yet found a lance unit i wanna give DC too. and everything else i'm building are healers or range units so i need close counter (or impact skills) a lot better and the B/C skills.

I did okay in the Desert Guardian banner though. so i just hope i can get Sothis and Marth without too many headaches. if julia wants to show up for the ride i'll take that too. 

let me know how you end up doing okay? I've got fingers and toes crossed for you!

It's getting pretty crazy, yeah. I don't think I can remember ever going this long without a focus unit on a single banner.

I started off summoning for all of them, but I eventually dropped colorless because Tethys likely demotes. I've been summoning all other colors, but I have considered dropping everything exept blue because Ephraim is basically seasonal. But that also feels a bit wasteful when I want them all, so for now I'm doing all three. I'm hopeful that the orbs from Tempest Trials will finally break my curse, I'll let you know if it happens.

That Halloween Myrrh sounds nice! Mine has +Def which is also nice, but it's rarely necessary for reaching the requirement for her weapon, so I can see +Atk being great.

You sound like you're pretty set in terms on DC! Hope you get Sothis and stuff without much trouble. I was actually planning on going for her myself this month, but the Sacred Stones banner kind of threw a wrench in that plan. I'll cross my fingers for you as well!

Ooof. Now I remember why I like legendary banners better.

Got pitybroken on the DC banner by +HP/-Spd Olwen on a single blue orb while going for Nailah. Yet again Nailah eludes me.

Instantly booked her out of frustration since I already had one built....but then I remembered straight after that my current one is +Def/-Res and +HP may have been a little bit better for her in the long run since Life and Death lowers her Def anyway....

....ah well.

May this story help you save orbs @Zeo! lol

edit: well on the other hand... I decided to try for Igrene on my main to get my summoning salt out of my system.

Got a +Spd/-HP Karla instead. I'll take it, but wow that's my 4th Karla and my 3rd +Spd one. Better than the current -Def one or first -Atk one. Wut.

Edited by mcsilas

It has been fairly crumby weather where I live and the Holidays never fail to make me blue, so I ended up with a 4.00% pity rate on the SS banner.  I did manage to break it an it was the new Duo hero, but sadly -atk,+hp.  I am just happy to break my pity rate so I will live with the -atk.  I some how managed to be able to keep most of the TT orbs, so I am going to save for now.  While I do want Sothis, I have L!Marth so I don't really feel like pulling for her this month since I have too many infantry swords already.

I was going to try to get another Nagi to get rid of the Hp superbane but I had the feeling that I should try on the FE6 banner instead, there was only 1 red orb and it had the big haul of the banner!

7JkFbzP.jpg

This happened at reset time so it was like 2 AM in my time zone. Summoning half-asleep really worked out this time. She's +Hp -Def, basically neutral so that's awesome!

Edited by Alexmender

@Alexmender Wow, that's some good instincts summoning at night. Congratulations!

@daisy jane @mampfoid @Zeo @Anacybele @TheSilentChloey

I got one! I finally got a focus unit from the Sacred Stones banner!

7katXGhl.png

He's even +Atk -Res which is amazing! Finally, I at least have one of them. My hope is that I can get Ephraim and Ewan before it ends, and then Tethys hopefully shows up as a 4-star eventually. If I can't get both, I at least hope I can get Ephraim & Lyon considering they're more limited. I'm a bit worried considering the banner doesn't last much longer, but I'll keep trying. So happy Gerik is finally here with great IVs though!

So, dropped about 300 orbs total into the Weekly Revival banner. Total 5* pulls:

Mia (+Spd)
Saber (new; +HP/-Spd)
OG Lyn (2x, one is +Atk)
OG Hector
Adrift Camilla (new; +Atk/-Spd)

Edited by Roflolxp54

Well I wasn't expecting much but I figured what the heck I'll throw some at the Lyn/Hector banner since it is ending. Somehow I got an OG Hector out of that yolo pull. More DC fodder! Poor Guy. Might just be the most murdered man in history.

2 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

@Alexmender Wow, that's some good instincts summoning at night. Congratulations!

7katXGhl.png

He's even +Atk -Res which is amazing! Finally, I at least have one of them. My hope is that I can get Ephraim and Ewan before it ends, and then Tethys hopefully shows up as a 4-star eventually. If I can't get both, I at least hope I can get Ephraim & Lyon considering they're more limited. I'm a bit worried considering the banner doesn't last much longer, but I'll keep trying. So happy Gerik is finally here with great IVs though!

Hell yeah XD!

Congratulations!  I'm so happy you got a focus  unit!  😄

7 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

7katXGhl.png

YES!!!
A FOCUS UNIT! I'm so happy!
I hope you can get Ephiriam/Lyon too. 

No greens for the B!Ike banner. Picked a colorless stone hoping for Mist or Chad, sadly just a niles.

Also blew around 20-40 orbs in a last ditch effort for a Lyn copy but ended up with nothing but a 5.00%. Feels bad and like those orbs would have been more efficient going towards the DC banner for Nailah or Nagi, but I was pushing towards my #1 goal in Heroes which is +10 Lyn. And I can't be bad for going all in on that. Whatever orbs I get for the rest of this month I'll divy between the DC banner and the upcoming Mythic. After that, I'm joining the saving crew for good.

The day that I had been saving for is here. B!Ike! Last time I got him to +3 and since then only spent 76 orbs on the nephenee banner.

With 389 orbs and 93 in the bank the plan was to get 3-4 copies and the rest on the next revival in 14 weeks.

It started atrocious. About 160 with nothing quickly shattered all my hopes.

But then I got

Followed by in the next circle

And quickly after a pitybreaker where there was no pity

Not too long after I got copy 4 - could it be?

After a long drought copy 5

And very shortly after that copy 6 and FINALLY a reyson

It was time to break the bank of 93 orbs. A lot of greenless circles started appearing.

And FINALLY

433 orbs spent total and nine 5* units. Not bad. 

Edit:

And here is!

Edited by Super Endriu

17 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

7katXGhl.png

Congrats! Glad you finally got one and with great IVS!

4 hours ago, Super Endriu said:

The day that I had been saving for is here. B!Ike! Last time I got him to +3 and since then only spent 76 orbs on the nephenee banner.

With 389 orbs and 93 in the bank the plan was to get 3-4 copies and the rest on the next revival in 14 weeks.

It started atrocious. About 160 with nothing quickly shattered all my hopes.

But then I got1.thumb.png.c8796e425ecacf36a2ac8de999cc7d55.png

Followed by in the next circle

2.thumb.png.c5fc54e6e9ad0d183a71d19f9a48bfad.png

And quickly after a pitybreaker where there was no pity3.thumb.png.bc05289d383b59b4c802b4cc9c02d031.png

Not too long after I got copy 4 - could it be?

4.thumb.png.9756aad5dfca9a8064a2a3d0eb9b294b.png

After a long drought copy 5

5.thumb.png.82b0cac69712c94e0dc44dbc908ae635.png

And very shortly after that copy 6 and FINALLY a reyson

6.thumb.png.9785e488865919c0174b10a6c458809d.png

It was time to break the bank of 93 orbs. A lot of greenless circles started appearing.

7.thumb.png.1e654c00ae819a8a2ba37689e924faa5.png

And FINALLY

8.thumb.png.0e549e34377b47717e583043ac24e9c5.png

433 orbs spent total and nine 5* units. Not bad. 

Edit:

And here is!

Screenshot_2019-11-24-10-33-34.thumb.png.58f9239f9013845bddc839f27d138366.png

DC Vantage Ike, interesting spread for him~ Congrats on the +10!

I decided to try for Nailah to build up my B!Ike. The first few circles were encouraging, with two or three blue orbs each. Then, 4 reds and 1 colorless. What the hell, Byleth is a decent compensation prize.

Instead, I get a +Atk, - Spd Laevatein. I’ve never been so happy to be spooked in this game. I’ve been trying to fix my +Def, -Spd copy for a year since she’s come out.  The +Atk copy seems almost like a nobrainer to be the base, but she already has so much attack that I’m tempted to make her more durable.