• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I had 39 orbs.  I decided to give the DC banner a try because DC fodder is great and I need some.  No DC fodder, but I did get my first python and OG!Alm.  Sadly they are both -atk, but their boons are good so I will live with -atk.  Dow to 6 orbs, but to me even though no DC fodder it was worth it for Python.  Hopefully I can really save orbs now, since I decided this legendary banner isn't for me and I want to have some orbs on hand for the Christmas banner in case they do a crazy thing like putting an armor dancer in the game ( I keep thinking that Elphin would be good for this role).  Free pull on the weekly was Fae, so drawback fodder. 

No green orbs on the first banner. Not that I care about Helbindi, he'd just be nice to have. 2 greens on the other banner but currently Dorcas falls under "nice to have" more than need and I need every orbs I can scrounge up, the possibility of a Dorcas in the 2nd of 2 green stones isn't worth the chance that it could be a *5 Hawkeye so I passed. Nothing of note from either.

Weekly revival banner offered no greens, sadly. Settled for 4* Eliwood because why would I want a Mist?

VG Block B gave me a free 5* Dorcas, which is an interesting coincidence as my original Dorcas was also a freebie. In another coincidence, they're also both Rezzied unfortunately, but at least I get rid of the bane now. The new one is +Spd and the old one is +HP so I guess I'll stick with +HP.

In a good mood so I opened both greens in Block A. They were, uh, 3* Sheena and 4* Sheena. Win some lose some I guess.

I wanted something from the DC banner, so I spent some of my orbs with reckless abandon.

Got lucky because Nagi showed up. She is +spd -def, which is ... quite bad, but she's not -atk so I'll take it.

Okay, so, free pull on muscleheads block A. ...I actually got a Helbindi. I ACTUALLY GOT A FREE HELBINDI! Ylgr, look! Your bestest buddy is here!! X3

-res, +def. Seems canon.

Edited by Mercakete

1 hour ago, BoaFerox said:

I got something really nice from the free summon on the Block A banner!

4hhptSql.png

Another Ross merge! He's up to +2 already.

hewwo Ross!
I haven't had Ross grace me yet. but that's fine. i'm sure when i start shopping in green he'll show up eventually. 

Okay, now I'm fucking pissed.

My pity rate on the Sacred Stones banner is near 5%. It's like 4.75 at this point, I believe. Maybe I'll FINALLY get my Ephraim + Lyon!

...Nope. Hardin #2 instead. Two fucking Hardins on this banner in addition to four other pitybreakers. THIS IS NOT A HARDIN BANNER YOU STUPID GAME.

I'm sorry all, but this just REALLY annoys me... This version of Ephraim just HAS to be limited time... I'm mad IS did this with duo units.

Oh yeah, also not helpful was not getting any greens for my free pulls on the gauntlet banners. >_>

Edited by Anacybele

Just some gauntlet pulls.

A first.

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

4* Beruka (Ah well. +Spd/-Res)

Now B.

3 Green, 1 each Red, Blue

4* Reyson (Alright. +Spd/-HP)

Edited by Dayni

Haven't Summoned much of anything in a bit so I just tap on the one Green Stone trying for G Duel Infantry~

Zge85eD.png

Free 5* Barst! Of course he's -Atk, LOL~ But free 5* is free~

Hoping to get a free Hot Guy on the other Banner now~

sOTS3a6.png

Well, no Hot Guys but did get a 5* Reyson and he's +Atk~ Sadly I already have promoted a +Spd Reyson so no real need for this one~ Maybe I'll save him for Fortify Beasts (not that anyone will likely ever need that) but no matter~ Pretty amusing getting 2 free 5*s~ Guess this is my luck for the month, RIP Sothis~

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Haven't Summoned much of anything in a bit so I just tap on the one Green Stone trying for G Duel Infantry~

Zge85eD.png

Free 5* Barst! Of course he's -Atk, LOL~ But free 5* is free~

Hoping to get a free Hot Guy on the other Banner now~

sOTS3a6.png

Well, no Hot Guys but did get a 5* Reyson and he's +Atk~ Sadly I already have promoted a +Spd Reyson so no real need for this one~ Maybe I'll save him for Fortify Beasts (not that anyone will likely ever need that) but no matter~ Pretty amusing getting 2 free 5*s~ Guess this is my luck for the month, RIP Sothis~

None of that!

#OPERATIONSOTHIS is still on. and we shall get her. 
lol free 5* is free 5* this reminds me when i got my fae at 5* on the Children's day banner. like. thanks.... after i spent the feathers lol 

After playing the game for a bit over 2 months, I got my first 5* with a free summon ticket! Dorcas is now home 😁 I feel lucky because I specifically picked green because Dorcas was the only unit on the banner I didn't have yet. So it was 50/50 that if I got a 5* at all it could have been Hawkeye. I usually have such bad gatcha luck, that this felt really good (until I checked his IV. -Atk +Spd. The absolute worst he could have. Uggg, oh well. Still happy. Kind of... 🙄)

Screenshot_20191125-024632_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

Edited by TEKWRX
pic

I bought some orbs using some of the money on a payment card I have from a study I participated in. Still no Ephraim + Lyon. And I'm back up to a 4% pity rate. 😕

What the fuck is with this game right now? I've probably used over 300 orbs trying at this point.

2 hours ago, TEKWRX said:

After playing the game for a bit over 2 months, I got my first 5* with a free summon ticket! Dorcas is now home 😁 I feel lucky because I specifically picked green because Dorcas was the only unit on the banner I didn't have yet. So it was 50/50 that if I got a 5* at all it could have been Hawkeye. I usually have such bad gatcha luck, that this felt really good (until I checked his IV. -Atk +Spd. The absolute worst he could have. Uggg, oh well. Still happy. Kind of... 🙄)

Screenshot_20191125-024632_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

ohh lucky!!! Dorcas is one of those units i reallly want but i won't really go out of my way to get - 
free 5* is a free 5*  😉 (you're not jaded enough yet to get mad about the type of 5*s you get lol)

Since the DC banner arrived, I've moved to sniping greens there instead because Nagi is just a bit more impressive than Gerik (sorry buddy). No, of course I haven't gotten Nagi, but....

iQEx80x.png?1

Well, well, well if it isn't Edelgard. I suppose there is a small part of me that would consider immediately foddering her but, uh:

Spoiler

XH1soWs.png?1

Yeah no, that isn't going to happen. Besides, even if I can't like Edelgard myself I can certainly respect her as a character, which is far more than I can say about [insert FEH OC here]. So, she isn't going anywhere. 

Also, this is only my second ever Three Houses pull (5* Mercedes from her original banner, have yet to pull a 4*) so maybe this means my TH curse is starting to dissipate. I kinda hope so, because I'd certainly like to get Sothis from the incoming Mythic banner.