• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@daisy jane I just want her to use since I like her and her design. And also for that niche of finally having a unit to counter Dazzling/Firesweep in my barracks, even if there are better users of it. Even if I would have gotten a bad nature, at least I can use her until a random dupe pops up.

i hear that. 
i find (with my copy that i use) she isn't really good for it at all. the only reason why she's alive is because I don't have feathers to give it to someone who would benefit from it more (and now with Echnida out i have to wait to get her a lot) hopefully you get a rando 5* break with her!

17 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

115 orbs has gotten me no Altina, but I did get 3 Sothis (including a +Atk to replace my neutral) and a Marth. I'll consider this a win and wait for next month's banner.

Sorry for no Altina, but Yay +atk Sothis!!
I'm going to have to try for more Sothis-es in march. 

@Ginko @mcsilas @mampfoid @SatsumaFSoysoy @daisy jane @Landmaster @Alexmender

Sorry I haven't really been responding as I've been busy recently but I'll get around to any tags anyone's done for me soon.

Yeah so, I was at I think 9.00% on the banner, can't really afford to snipe but I scrounged together the last 17 orbs for the month and decided to go ahead and go in. 3 orbs, 1 blue, 1 colorless. Skipping the colorless. Blue gave me nothing, 1st red, Lon Qu, 2nd red, Raigh, 3rd red~

Spoiler

lMXDHxv.png

Really didn't think I was going to get her to be honest. I expected a whole lot of nothing and a high rate. At the very least a Marth which while is a win for me, is the smallest possible if we're pulling red. This is the best result possible, Sothis being a close 2nd. She's +HP/-SPD so effectively neutral and I'm good with that. 

Satisfied. A pretty calm way to go out of what'll be my last legendary banner for a good while, but a satisfying one I think. I got what I wanted the most for a realistically low amount of orbs. Done with this banner. I could pull 2-3 more *5's in the next 20 orbs but the 11.00% rate on my nephew's account is telling me to go ahead and let this disappear. Going to save up whatever I can for the CC banner in a few days, after I'm done with that it's time to join the hoarders for good.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

This is the best result possible, Sothis being a close 2nd. She's +HP/-SPD so effectively neutral and I'm good with that. 

Haha, you should reconsider your saving plans if your pulls turn out to be great like this one! Congrats, have fun with her!

She'll be a big help in AR.  gave mine Galeforce and now I have to ponder out a way to make her work. Her prf special is one of the reasons why she is so strong. 

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Zeo That's a nice pull. Not bad nature too. I spent 84 orbs and got a L!Julia, who I wanted a lot on her debut banner but didn't get, so I'm content too. +Res -Def.

Ohh nice one. +RES is even the second best boon, congrats! 

28 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Haha, you should reconsider your saving plans if your pulls turn out to be great like this one! Congrats, have fun with her!

She'll be a big help in AR.  gave mine Galeforce and now I have to ponder out a way to make her work. Her prf special is one of the reasons why she is so strong. 

Yeah, tossing her over with Naga will be fun, still need a supertank for Astra though.

Yeah after realizing that the CC banner isn't actually until the week after the coming week (this week is B!Lucina/Julia/Lucina turns out) I might actually do one last full pull on this banner just for the heck of it cause you never know. Haven't decided yet though.

Have pulled a ton of 5* units for not too many orbs yet, but no Altina yet. :,(

At least I got some new units like L!Marth, L!Julia, SummerGunthraa and -Laevatein.

Unfortunately Gunthraa is like the worst 5* exclusive unit in terms of fodder, so I have to build her up.

Laevatein is perfect fodder for my default Julia.

Marth and Julia are heartly welcomed to my team.

Edited by Zemuria

@Zeo Congrats on Altina! Yours even has the opposite nature than mine, I'm a bit jealous about that but RNG is RNG and neither is -Atk so that's a win. 

@SatsumaFSoysoy Congrats on the awesome L!Julia, she's a pretty awesome nuke and extremely helpful for AB! 

- - -

The new banner gave me nothing, not that I mind because the only unit I don't have from there is Nina and I don't like Nina.

8 hours ago, Zeo said:

Yeah, tossing her over with Naga will be fun, still need a supertank for Astra though.

Yeah after realizing that the CC banner isn't actually until the week after the coming week (this week is B!Lucina/Julia/Lucina turns out) I might actually do one last full pull on this banner just for the heck of it cause you never know. Haven't decided yet though.

Haha, I didn't want to hold you from saving. But if you pull, good luck! 😉

1 hour ago, SockPuppet said:

Lucina soon... I have 150 orbs saved up, I can’t wait!

i think the only mythic or legendary banner that will make me pull in the future would be Lif, Sothe, Chrom, maybe Xander...

Flying Healer over here (Or whatever the Healer would have that would make subsequent healers tres awesomeness). 

11 hours ago, Zeo said:

Sorry I haven't really been responding as I've been busy recently but I'll get around to any tags anyone's done for me soon.

Yeah so, I was at I think 9.00% on the banner, can't really afford to snipe but I scrounged together the last 17 orbs for the month and decided to go ahead and go in. 3 orbs, 1 blue, 1 colorless. Skipping the colorless. Blue gave me nothing, 1st red, Lon Qu, 2nd red, Raigh, 3rd red~

Hide contents

lMXDHxv.png

Really didn't think I was going to get her to be honest. I expected a whole lot of nothing and a high rate. At the very least a Marth which while is a win for me, is the smallest possible if we're pulling red. This is the best result possible, Sothis being a close 2nd. She's +HP/-SPD so effectively neutral and I'm good with that. 

Satisfied. A pretty calm way to go out of what'll be my last legendary banner for a good while, but a satisfying one I think. I got what I wanted the most for a realistically low amount of orbs. Done with this banner. I could pull 2-3 more *5's in the next 20 orbs but the 11.00% rate on my nephew's account is telling me to go ahead and let this disappear. Going to save up whatever I can for the CC banner in a few days, after I'm done with that it's time to join the hoarders for good.

Congrats on Altina!

Link skills.

I don't really care.

4 Red, 1 Blue (That's an awful circle.)

4* Olivia (No thanks. +Spd/-Res)

Altina.

I kind of care.

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

4* Catria (Luna. Neutral), 4* M!Robin (Man, I want so many other units. +Atk/-Res), 4* Tharja (No thanks. +Def/-Res)

9%

🤬 I caved and bought some more orbs today. Note to self: stop watching FEH videos on YouTube. I was pulling everything except green, and I got nothing until I got my rate up to 10.5%, then I pulled a single regular Fjorm. Ugggggg. What a bummer

Edited by TEKWRX

Alright, Weekly Revival 6. Julia's already attained glorious +10 status, so now to red-snipe and see if Lucina can get a merge this week. 36 orbs to start.

1. 4* Cain: Meh.
  2. 4* Lilina: Nope.

No quick luck, I guess. 32 orbs left.

1. 4* Selena: Reposition fodder.

That's nice. 27 orbs left.

1. 4* Matthew: Ugh, no reds or blues.

That was annoying. 22 orbs left.

1. 4* Eirika: Meh.
  2. 3* Fir: Feathers.

Alright, that's enough for today.

I got a summer Laevatein. She's new, and I'm going to stop pulling on the legendary banner now.

She's +def -res. Which isn't awful, but I'm at a loss on how I should build her.

I told myself going into the mythic banner that if I couldn't get Altina, I'd at least be content with Sothis I'd also try seriously going after Julia or Duma as well if I wasn't terrified by the prospect of pulling Fjorm or Gunnthra. With that said:

Spoiler

ZHMzbuH.png?1

Huh, I guess that off-focus Edelgard really was a sign of things to come (or something).

She's just neutral, but I'm certainly pleased to get her without too much fuss (rate only got up to 9% before this pull) here when I wasn't able to spare any orbs for her back on her original banner because those orbs were instead being wasted on off-focus trash like Laegjarn over on the first Three Houses banner.

Of course, I'm still going to keep trying for Altina because I'm a greedy whore who never knows when to quit, especially when I'm ahead but at least when I inevitably fail in that pursuit, I won't leave this banner without getting something that I wanted.

Ahh... I thought weekly revival banners were supposed to be IN FAVOR of the focus unit?! I had ~150 orbs, and then I got a +Atk/-Spd Nah. My first one! She’s cute and all, but she’s the wrong awakening child! This was about 60 orbs or so in. And then right when I got down to my last 15 or so, I got visited by a +Atk/-Spd Elincia. Again, this is my first copy. Hmm... I’m grateful they’re not repeats, and I genuinely wanted a Nah and Elincia at SOME point, but aw man! I was hoping my first OG Lucina would come quicker than this!! I still have December orbs to claim, so I’ll try my luck later today... Winter Robin approaches, and I want to be ready.