Well, that was weird... pulled a little more on the mythic banner. In this last wheel, I had just enough orbs to pull on the 3 red nodes. 2 of them were Bantu... I've only pulled 1 other Bantu since he was released, so having 2 in the same wheel was a bit strange.

Edit: Ah, I am also at 11% now. Hopefully, at some point, I can pull an Altina with a different nature than the one I got (which was +spd/-atk...)

Edited by Mercakete

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zeo 'Eyy congrats on the Altina! Awesome that you got her without going double digits!

@mampfoid @daisy jane @Landmaster

As for me, despite knowing I should wait for the Feh channel, I went back to the legendary banner on my main to get any of the reds, since i had none of them.

With 17 orbs, I pushed my luck with 2 red orbs in the circle, first red gave me a +Atk/-Def Legendary Marth!

While he maybe the least desirable compared to the other two reds, I've always casually wanted him and more dragonslayers are always a plus for me! Great boon, too!

Second red orb was a Cain (how fitting to follow his liege.). Tried a blue but that was just a Cordelia.

Gonna try and resist trying again at least until we get news on what's in store for the update. I better not get too greedy.

EDIT: never mind connection issue.

actually to be on topic, used a green orb on Link skills banner to try and fix my -Spd Kaden (although I kind of want Adrift Camilla/Nina).

No kaden but I got my first 4 star Python, who I immediately merged to my +Spd/-Atk Python to finally fix his bane!

Edited by mcsilas

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

As for me, despite knowing I should wait for the Feh channel, I went back to the legendary banner on my main to get any of the reds, since i had none of them.

With 17 orbs, I pushed my luck with 2 red orbs in the circle, first red gave me a +Atk/-Def Legendary Marth!

While he maybe the least desirable compared to the other two reds, I've always casually wanted him and more dragonslayers are always a plus for me! Great boon, too!

Second red orb was a Cain (how fitting to follow his liege.). Tried a blue but that was just a Cordelia.

Gonna try and resist trying again at least until we get news on what's in store for the update. I better not get too greedy.

oooh MarMar. 
LOL i understand what you mean. usually after a good legendary there's something really intriguing right around the corner.!
what did you want? Altina?

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

oooh MarMar. 
LOL i understand what you mean. usually after a good legendary there's something really intriguing right around the corner.!
what did you want? Altina?

All of them to be fair, although I wanted the girls a little bit more because no-dragon weakness dragon is great (and Sothis works super well in Chain Challenges when I need orbs), and Altina looks super fun to use.

Not must-haves right now admittedly, technically I could wait next year for Sothis since I casually want L!Eirika for a theme team, too. 

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

All of them to be fair, although I wanted the girls a little bit more because no-dragon weakness dragon is great (and Sothis works super well in Chain Challenges when I need orbs), and Altina looks super fun to use.

Not must-haves right now admittedly, technically I could wait next year for Sothis since I casually want L!Eirika for a theme team, too. 

oh yeah. she WOULD be.... with the Healing!
yeah and Feb isn't that far away all things considering.

Link skills: 4* Selena
Weekly revival: 4* Abel

It's a strange feeling when you're saving but have no idea what you're saving for. I've saved for months at a time before, but that usually came with anticipating a future Legendary banner, even if it's one 3-4 months into the future. Right now, none of the forthcoming months look all that interesting so it's just holding on hoping for a possible Hero Fest announcement, be it for December or for the 3rd anniversary event.

6 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

got up to 20 orbs again and thought to go back into the FE6 banner for Echidna. No lady axe weilder, but I did get Igrene and a Ross! That brings the boss up to +2! Igrene, sadly, is -Atk/+Res...I've been @Rezzy'd

On the plus side, it looks like Echidna will probably be the demote.  Sorry your cursing you.  My sins ran deep, and the curse is strong.

I free pulled the lone blue on the new weekly revival because I learned Brave Lucina goes really well with Brave Ike. Didn't get her there. But there was also a lone green and I also didn't have OG Julia. So I pulled that too.

GvXZJ89.jpg

And hello! +Spd, -Res. Not bad, I think. I'm still not sure why I never pulled her until now. lol

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

On the plus side, it looks like Echidna will probably be the demote.  Sorry your cursing you.  My sins ran deep, and the curse is strong.

Which is good news to me. Rosses are slow coming, but if green keeps making units I like, I think I'll have a fair chance at +10ing both him and Echidna. 

Now...to grind out the TT rewards on the last day...😬

2 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Which is good news to me. Rosses are slow coming, but if green keeps making units I like, I think I'll have a fair chance at +10ing both him and Echidna. 

Now...to grind out the TT rewards on the last day...😬

Oh, thanks for reminding me.  I was using all my stamina trying to do the new monthly quests.

OK, wow. So last night I was in bed deciding what refine to spend my dew on, so I started to read about B!Ike. I kept seeing how great he is with the refine if you have him paired with B!Lucina. Now, I don't have a lot of orbs left after the string of desirable banners recently, but since Lucina is a focus right now I figured why not try a YOLO summon for the heck of it. My free summon on the banner was garbage because no blue came up (combat manual Libra), so I knew I shouldn't spend any more orbs. But I'm glad I decided at that moment to try. Only two blue orbs to choose from, and I chose wisely 😁 I still can't believe I actually decided I wanted a particular unit, pulled one orb and got it! I don't know if the time I pulled three 5* in one session is my best summon ever, or this is 

hMW6kMHl.jpg

Now I just need to decide who's weapon to refine first. Only have enough dew for one, the other will have to wait until next week at least.

@Nym @daisy jane @Rezzy and anyone elsewho cares

I had minimal orbs and got another Lancina with not good IVs -Def/+Res, so into neutral she goes.  Unfortunately for me, this means Black Friday pack with Roy here I go...

ETA:

This banner gave me a lot for a small amount.  So I'll have to break it down.

As I said I caved and brought the Roy pack, but holy shit did it pay in spades.

Lucina ×2 neither were the +Atk IV I was looking for so merged onto +Spd to give her a respectable 60 Atk,

Idunn pity break × 1 (no idea what to do with her as I have a +Def/-Spd one already and am not sure she needs to have bane removed)

And a whole lot of fodder, the not so great kind of fodder, which is to say a lot of three star wasted potential fodder 😕

Edited by TheSilentChloey
Tagging people

24 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Idunn pity break × 1 (no idea what to do with her as I have a +Def/-Spd one already and am not sure she needs to have bane removed)

If you don't want to merge her, give her Forteress DEF/RES 2 to someone who wants to be tanky.

38 minutes ago, Nym said:

If you don't want to merge her, give her Forteress DEF/RES 2 to someone who wants to be tanky.

It's actually Fortress Def/Res 3 Nym XP

Also Lucy is now +4 XD

Edited by TheSilentChloey

2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

@Nym @daisy jane @Rezzy and anyone elsewho cares

I had minimal orbs and got another Lancina with not good IVs -Def/+Res, so into neutral she goes.  Unfortunately for me, this means Black Friday pack with Roy here I go...

ETA:

This banner gave me a lot for a small amount.  So I'll have to break it down.

As I said I caved and brought the Roy pack, but holy shit did it pay in spades.

Lucina ×2 neither were the +Atk IV I was looking for so merged onto +Spd to give her a respectable 60 Atk,

And a whole lot of fodder, the not so great kind of fodder, which is to say a lot of three star wasted potential fodder 😕

Congrats
How long does that Black Friday Orb sale go on?  I don't plan to spend any money on the game right now, but if Jill comes up I might have to.  I spent all my Orbs trying to get Altina.

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

After about 120 orbs my highlights are:

• LegMarth (+hp-spd)
  • legLyn (+spd -hp)
  • Altina( netural and +hp -atk)
  • Sothis (+res -hp)
  • Yarne (+atk -def) 

My luck will never be this good again. Better stop now at the peak.

great googly moogly! What deity did you have to sacrifice to for that luck?! Very nice!

December time means more orbs.

I still have a score to settle with Altina's banner.

3 Blue, 1 each Green, Colourless

4* Sully (Nope. +HP/-Atk), 3* Peri (Glimmer's all she's good for. +HP/-Spd), 4* Clair (I'd like to see her less. +Res/-Spd)

9.5%

It's been so long that I've posted, I'm not sure who still wants pinged hile I wait for 3H, I set about trying to obtain the new characters to try to tide me over.  Guess I'll tag a few who I think might be interested @Anacybele@Nym@TheSilentChloey if anybody else wants me to ping in future, let me know.

I was planning to save up for Jill, but had to go for Altina.

SvI8kt6.pngCmzILmp.png

Got her, but pretty much took every last Orb I had.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's been so long that I've posted, I'm not sure who still wants pinged hile I wait for 3H, I set about trying to obtain the new characters to try to tide me over.  Guess I'll tag a few who I think might be interested @Anacybele@Nym@TheSilentChloey if anybody else wants me to ping in future, let me know.

I was planning to save up for Jill, but had to go for Altina.

SvI8kt6.pngCmzILmp.png

Got her, but pretty much took every last Orb I had.

Ouch, that boon.

Even with that, she has 0 speed XD

1 minute ago, Nym said:

Ouch, that boon.

Even with that, she has 0 speed XD

Yeah, thankfully I never get good natures, so I'm not disappointed!