37 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats
How long does that Black Friday Orb sale go on?  I don't plan to spend any money on the game right now, but if Jill comes up I might have to.  I spent all my Orbs trying to get Altina.

Three more days.

And thanks XD

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's been so long that I've posted, I'm not sure who still wants pinged hile I wait for 3H, I set about trying to obtain the new characters to try to tide me over.  Guess I'll tag a few who I think might be interested @Anacybele@Nym@TheSilentChloey if anybody else wants me to ping in future, let me know.

I was planning to save up for Jill, but had to go for Altina.

SvI8kt6.pngCmzILmp.png

Got her, but pretty much took every last Orb I had.

Oh, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch.

That is a shame about the cost, hopefully it'll be balanced out soon.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

After about 120 orbs my highlights are:

• LegMarth (+hp-spd)
  • legLyn (+spd -hp)
  • Altina( netural and +hp -atk)
  • Sothis (+res -hp)
  • Yarne (+atk -def) 

My luck will never be this good again. Better stop now at the peak.

holy moses. that's awesome!

40 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's been so long that I've posted, I'm not sure who still wants pinged hile I wait for 3H, I set about trying to obtain the new characters to try to tide me over.  Guess I'll tag a few who I think might be interested @Anacybele@Nym@TheSilentChloey if anybody else wants me to ping in future, let me know.

I was planning to save up for Jill, but had to go for Altina.

SvI8kt6.pngCmzILmp.png

Got her, but pretty much took every last Orb I had.

that's actually kind of funny that even at +spd, she starts off with 0 speed. 
I know a few people decided to build into it and gave her darting blow and starting stance (and basically ignore the A skill).  whichis you know. something.
I know that Jill is gonna troll me. I have to be operation save for the next few months so i am expecting major trollage at the worst possible time.

yay @TheSilentChloey that you got some Lucys. 

Well got the monthly orbs and got a better nature OG!Julia (my old one was -atk now I have a +1 who is +hp) in 5 orbs on the revival banner and the rest gave me a second Sothis.  I plan to keep trying for Altina until the banner goes away.

7 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

After about 120 orbs my highlights are:

• LegMarth (+hp-spd)
  • legLyn (+spd -hp)
  • Altina( netural and +hp -atk)
  • Sothis (+res -hp)
  • Yarne (+atk -def) 

My luck will never be this good again. Better stop now at the peak.

Oh wow, 4 in one circle, that's awesome! 

I know you probably went for red, but let me tell you that Yarne is a really fun unit. Great boon for him! 

Oh yeah, I finished the TT for those orbs. 

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red

3* Palla (I needed a different flying Red. +Res/-HP), 4* L'Arachel (Shanna pls? +Res/-Def), 3* Mae (This is not Shanna. +Atk/-Def)

Alright, Arena and Allegiance orbs pushed me up to 32. Back to looking for Lucina.

1. 4* Sophia: No.
  2. 4* Hinata: Fury fodder.
  3. 3* Olivia: Worthless.
  4. 3* Ogma: Also worthless.

That's disappointing. One more try with 15 orbs left.

1. 3* Ares: No thanks.

Ok, I messed up this time.

So far I've been very lucky with the current Mythic banner and the last Legendary banner. But today starts the first Astra season where I have Astra Mythics (2x Altina) which forces me to build new AR teams. So yesterday I decided to yolo for Sothis (to fodder her to Astra blessed Velouria) ... and in the end I lost all of my orbs. 

I arrived to 13% sniping red (not @Faellins degree of misery, but still pretty bad for me) and only got one Marth in the end. I don't need more of him, even a third Altina would have been better (to erase the ATK bane of one copy). 

At least the banner was kind enough to give me Altina twice without getting the other 2 even once. Sadly the new Altina was +Spd -Atk (aka the worst nature possible for her). I already have 2 Nagas for AR scoring so I have no reason to not merge Altina. 

Now I have a +Spd Altina at +1...let's see if one day I'll be able to fix that useless boon of hers for something else.

Oh noooooo I'm at 11% again. This has happened one other time when I was going for L!Robin (who I still don't have.) I hope I can pull something soon, but I'm down to 3 orbs again. x_x

I got my first Lucina!!!!! +Atk/-Res too!! This is my first one ever, after those Nah and Elincia pitybreakers, and getting absolutely nothing but a high pity rate the first time this revival banner came around!! I’m so happy, I’ve been trying for her since Day 1, and now I got her!!

I have to admit I bit the bullet.

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

3* Eirika (Another one. +Res/-Spd), 4* Mathilda (More bad fodder. +Spd/-HP), 5* Fjorm (This is the worst timeline. +Def/-Spd), 3* Boey (Why you gotta be so bad? +HP/-Def), 4* Lucius (Just, so much of the units you pull aren't worth it beyond if you want to merge them nowadays. Please stop the senseless feather massacre IS. Neutral)

I'll never get Julia or Tiki at this rate. I give up.

I spent more money than I was happy with BUT after so long and so much turmoil I have gone from no OG Lucina to a +Atk/-HP base Lucina +7.  The video below is her arrival and merge and some training because I couldn't resist.  Of course my cats wanted in on the action as well lol:

Wtf, I just thought "Well, I have enough orbs to pull two characters so let's do it". I get two reds, awesome. 

First pull: Sothis. Cool. 

Second pull: Altina. WTF. 

Holy hell, that was damn lucky. 

@mampfoid Aww sorry to hear that result. Has Velouria been working well without the skill so far?

Going back to legendary is really tempting for me too, but I'm trying to wait for that darn trailer/FEH channel but it's taking it's time to even show up so I'm using my will power to hold on. At least I'm hoping and waiting for some kind of an announcement of something tomorrow.

@Zeo @daisy jane @Landmaster

Either way uhh, I forgot there was a new BHB with a new banner. A free Ephraim would be nice, but also would like Innes since Niles is my only anti-mage archer right now.

Didn't get any green orbs, so colourless it is. A Tethys/Chad would be nice.

Second account had two colourless. Picked one and it gave me a Kaze. Good enough, always welcome Atk Smoke.

First account only had one colourless. I see smoke and... I got a neutral Loki! Huh, that's neat. I guess she's good for Light seasons in AR right? (although already light-blessed Veronica) Her staff seems like it will be fun to use.