59 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Either way uhh, I forgot there was a new BHB with a new banner. A free Ephraim would be nice, but also would like Innes since Niles is my only anti-mage archer right now.

Didn't get any green orbs, so colourless it is. A Tethys/Chad would be nice.

Second account had two colourless. Picked one and it gave me a Kaze. Good enough, always welcome Atk Smoke.

First account only had one colourless. I see smoke and... I got a neutral Loki! Huh, that's neat. I guess she's good for Light seasons in AR right? (although already light-blessed Veronica) Her staff seems like it will be fun to use.

ooohhhh lucky!!!
i got a kaze. boo. (I mean yay- but chads/nornes/mercies, please). or Free Pull Maribelle. (How i nEEEddddd staff valour)

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Aww sorry to hear that result. Has Velouria been working well without the skill so far?

Well, using my only copy (one with +SPD even) hurts, but I'm content with the result:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20191203-141037.png

She gets 3 CD at the beginning of every map, which is cool too sweep in, kill ranged units and Galeforce.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

First account only had one colourless. I see smoke and... I got a neutral Loki! Huh, that's neat. I guess she's good for Light seasons in AR right? (although already light-blessed Veronica) Her staff seems like it will be fun to use.

Congrats!

Yeah, Loki can fix some nukes you don't want to tank. I think only Bride Fjorm can do something similar (keep dancers from dancing). 

@mampfoid Sorry about all your orbs and +Spd Sothis... But that Velouria does look cool! I got two Sothis on this banner so I'm considering giving Time's Pulse to someone as well, but I'm not sure who (I don't have Velouria). Also, congrats on getting Altina!

I was gonna post here a few days ago, but I got really busy. I got almost everything I wanted from this banner and some more, which I'm really happy about. It did come at the cost of buying Black Friday packs, but the results were pretty phenomenal so I don't regret it.

Spoiler

I was aiming mainly for red as I had none of the units there, but I also wouldn't mind getting Legendary Julia, Summer Laevatein (to fix -Atk +Spd), Summer Gunnthrá (to fix -Atk) or Bride Fjorm (to fix -Atk). Thus colorless was my second highest priority for two wanted units and potentially getting Tethys.

nBEALIml.png

Pretty early on I got a +HP -Spd Sothis, and when I opened the rest to make use of the slight pity rate a +Atk -Def Legendary Tiki showed up as well. Sad about those IVs on Sothis, but I knew there were more chances for her to show up since Altina wasn't here yet, so I wasn't too down about it. This Tiki is my fourth one, and the fourth one to be +Atk as well. Not sure if I'll merge her or use her for Bold Fighter/Fierce Breath.

YAl2Odgl.png

A bit after that I had a session with only colorless and blue, and Bride Fjorm was in the one colorless I chose. She's +Spd -Atk, which might be a better base than the +Res -Atk I had from before. Having one Fjorm for each season of AR might also be useful though, so now I'm unsure of what to do again... But happy that I go one of my wanted units from colorless!

9MB9OAul.png

After this I built up some pity rate, which was broken by my second Sothis, +HP -Def. Much better than -Spd, but +HP is still not a great boon for her... I contemplated whether or not to open the rest of the circle, and I'm really glad I did in the end! A +Res -HP Laevatein and a +Spd -HP Legendary Lyn. That fixes Laevatein and gets me a better boon for Legendary Lyn.

Yylv24ul.png

Immidiately after I got a +Def -Atk Summer Gunnthrá, so I got to fix her IVs as well! 

DgCXzmfl.png

And then my first Legendary Marth, +Spd -Atk. -Atk isn't nice, but +Spd is great, and he'll probably still be really good with Bonus Doubler in his weapon. He'll also completely destroy dragons in Arena Assault, so I'm happy to have him. The problem was I hadn't yet gotten Altina, my highest priority, so I ended up buying the last Black Friday pack to go after her

4ZbuPJjl.png
joJiekIl.png

And she showed up almost immidiately! +HP -Res, which I wasn't quite happy with... and considering I still had a lot of orbs left, I ended up continuing to summon red.

1NCYPwHl.png

And luckily I got another one. +Res -HP, the complete opposite of the last one. I ended up merging the first one into this one, considering I already had Naga for two Astra mythics. 

Saved the rest of the orbs, but it is tempting to summon more on this banner as I wouldn't mind getting better IVs on any of the red units. I was hoping the next trailer would have been up by now, but I guess I can't go wrong with saving considering I am pretty content with what I got.

6 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Either way uhh, I forgot there was a new BHB with a new banner. A free Ephraim would be nice, but also would like Innes since Niles is my only anti-mage archer right now.

Didn't get any green orbs, so colourless it is. A Tethys/Chad would be nice.

Second account had two colourless. Picked one and it gave me a Kaze. Good enough, always welcome Atk Smoke.

Ayye congrats on the Loki and the L!Marth you got the other day~

@mcsilas Nice Loki! I never ended up using mine but I hope she serves you well. I considered foddering her to Matt for C Duel Infantry but I'm glad I didn't, I pretty much stopped caring about Arena shortly after. The crowns, anyways.

@BoaFerox I rarely comment to you I notice but I always see and appreciate your comments. That's a fantastic set of pulls as well. If money wasn't tight I would have seriously considered a couple of those Black Friday deals myself. Probably the most jealous about those Sothis pulls.

@mampfoid Not going to lie at all, I'm jealous of that Time's Pulse. Congrats!

15 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@BoaFerox I rarely comment to you I notice but I always see and appreciate your comments. That's a fantastic set of pulls as well. If money wasn't tight I would have seriously considered a couple of those Black Friday deals myself. Probably the most jealous about those Sothis pulls.

Thanks, I like reading your comments as well!
I was feeling a bit mixed after buying those packs to be honest, as I had just recently spent money on the Sacred Stones banner as well (before that I hadn't bought anything exept the monthly deals since the beginning of summer), but I'm happy with the result in the end. Economically I could handle it just fine, it's just that I went from not spending much in a long time to spending a lot in one burst. I got my money's worth, but it could have easily ended up being a bust with massive pity rates and not much to show for it, so it's definitely good to be wary of deals like this when money is tight.
Understandable jealousy though, you wanted Time's Pulse for Ross, right (or maybe Matthew? Or everyone if you had infinite Sothis:P)? I've actually considered giving it to Ross myself, though there are a lot of units that would really love that skill...

37 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

Thanks, I like reading your comments as well!
I was feeling a bit mixed after buying those packs to be honest, as I had just recently spent money on the Sacred Stones banner as well (before that I hadn't bought anything exept the monthly deals since the beginning of summer), but I'm happy with the result in the end. Economically I could handle it just fine, it's just that I went from not spending much in a long time to spending a lot in one burst. I got my money's worth, but it could have easily ended up being a bust with massive pity rates and not much to show for it, so it's definitely good to be wary of deals like this when money is tight.
Understandable jealousy though, you wanted Time's Pulse for Ross, right (or maybe Matthew? Or everyone if you had infinite Sothis:P)? I've actually considered giving it to Ross myself, though there are a lot of units that would really love that skill...

Yeah, spending is a slippery slope in this game. If I had money to burn (what does that even mean?) I love Fire Emblem. I wouldn't mind having a 25-50$ monthly budget to support the game and give myself a little leg up when I need it.

And yeah, Lyn and Ross actually. Both of them want Time's Pulse. Lyn for an instant Dragon Fang build and Ross for a Wrath/Wo Gun Sol build with Infantry Breath support for instant +20 true damage Sol Procs.

Nnnnnope. The banner fades away today, I'm down to 1 orb, and I can only get 1 more orb through quests. Final 5* appearance rate: 11.5%. Yes, Altina is the new L!Robin.

8 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

Sorry about all your orbs and +Spd Sothis... But that Velouria does look cool! I got two Sothis on this banner so I'm considering giving Time's Pulse to someone as well, but I'm not sure who (I don't have Velouria). Also, congrats on getting Altina!

Thanks! 

Yeah, Velouria is pretty cool. Good luck getting her yourself one day. Time's pulse is Infantry only sadly. 

Congrats to your pulls, you got a lot of good stuff! Are you using Bride Fjorm a lot in AR? I found it difficult to bring her (or Loki) in my teams. Three spots are booked (2 mythics, 1 bonus) and the other two are usually Galeforcers or GF+Dancer. 

6 hours ago, Zeo said:

Not going to lie at all, I'm jealous of that Time's Pulse. Congrats!

Thanks! Velouria will make good use of it. Good luck getting Fodder for your units as well! 

This is insane.  I just got pity broke by Cavalrom XD I am sooo happy right now, which makes the OG Lucina banner the most luckiest banner on which I have ever pulled PERIOD!  Chrom is +Def/-HP, so essentially neutral, but I am happy to have him XD now I only need Winter Husbando for the collection to be complete XD

Hey, guess what? I failed to get Altina (or Julia), but I was at least able to pull a +Atk Tiki in addition to Sothis.

fnxSqND.png?1

That aside, I'm super stoked that I have to wait until the end of March to try for Altina again. Yup, definitely. 

Dropped a total of 116 orbs into the Altina banner.

Total 5* pulls:
+Def/-Atk Yarne
+Def/-Res Legend Marth
Legend Lyn

Noteworthy pulls
Norne (first time)
Ares

Yay, Legend Lyn is now +4 and Ares is now 5*+9+5. Sadly, no Sothis so OG Lyn doesn't get Time's Pulse yet, no Altina means I still don't have a single Astral Mythic Hero for Astral season so I still can't score above 100 base points for at least another month, and no Bride Fjorm means no Isolation status unit.

Got quite a few units to grind HM for: Yarne, Norne, Legend Marth, Peony, and Kempf. Whew.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Alright, since the newly announced banner doesn't strike my fancy here's the BHB free pull. Grey for Innes please...

1. 4* Maria: Completely useless.

The game really doesn't want to give me Norne, does it?

Well, I wanted to make a sarcastic comment on how I got another L!Marth and Sothis before getting any Caeda copy, but I FINALLY got one on the way (I'd still like more, but what can you do... probably gonna be February/March before I get another Fortify Flier), so I can maybe stop wasting orbs on mindlessly summoning red whenever there is anything worth a damn on banners.

With that said, I'm happy about getting a Sothis copy, so I don't have to care about summoning her in the future. Though Time Pulse would surely come in handy for a Galeforce unit, if I ever care for anything in this game anymore besides collecting characters out of bias. The year is coming to a close soon and I'm interested in seeing the end result.

2019 5* count (no guarantees/TT): 110

Went for one last hurrah on the Altina banner, 20 orbs got me all *4's. No fortune for me this time. Oh well.

EDIT: Spent 13 more orbs for a chance at Sothis. Got this.

4aQRFry.png

Kind of regretted not bringing enough to pull the Gray or the Blue as it could have been a L!Tiki or B!Fjorm but chances are it was just a Sully or nonsense like that. I liked that I restricted my spending and didn't touch the orbs I have in the FEH bank.

Infantry Flash fodder is something I've wanted for my Matthew team for a while so I'm glad to have access to it now. Though Marth is +ATK/-DEF so that's unfortunate, I'll likely keep the +HP/-RES one and fodder this one, I have no interest in merging him.

Still you could have been Sothis...

Aaaand we're done.

Edited by Zeo

@Zeo oooohhh congrats!  Same boon/bane as my Marth lol. A shame there won't be any videos to see Infantry Flash in action but sounds like fun

@MonkeyCheez3K Congrats on the Caeda lol. Ironically I'm with you where Caedas are really rare for me all year, but for some reason suddenly I got like, 3 hunting for the other blue haired sword flier (Altina).

@mampfoid A shame +Spd Sothis had to go but as long as you're having fun with Time Pulse!

@daisy jane

So I was so proud of saving at least 50 orbs waiting for the Feh channel..then I found nothing that I wanted from the new banner (congrats Thracia fans though!) so I just spent everything trying to get Altina/Sothis.

...and got nothing. Even did the BHB orbs quickly but came out with nothing but a 9% rate (at least it's not that high).

Of particular note was suddenly getting Caedas now after a drought of many months. Also Morgan M.

Actually both of my accounts had a circle of 2 reds and were identically, a Morgan M and a Lilina for both accounts. What are the odds? (At least I found a +Atk one for my main account to upgrade to). 

Also found a +HP Virion at least if I ever decide to build him.

Well time to go back to stockpiling orbs again. 

Today I experienced the welcome back from Heroes and the FE6 banner which ends in a few hours. Got no Igrene, but a bunch of red units and a 4.75% pityrate.

Although this is Heroes we're talking about, so don't know what I was expecting.

Edited by Garlyle

Since Farfetched/Brave Redux 3 didn't happen, I threw a few orbs at the Binding Blade banner. And wouldn't ya know it, the end of the year banner just HAD to keep my streak of non-focus 5-star pulls going! Instead of getting Igrene, I ended up getting Lethe AND Gleipnir Eirika. Lethe is at least a new unit I didn't have before, BUT she also has a Spd flaw/bane, so...

Don't think I posted my BHB banner pull, not that a 4* Nino is in any way notable.

Book 4 banner so far:

4* Nowi
5* Eyvel +HP -Atk

Can't really get excited about a terribly-natured copy of a unit that will shortly be demoted, especially as her status as a bonus unit for various content will probably be alongside the free Peony. Still, free 5-star is free, and once I get a good copy she'll automatically go to +1 I suppose.

690/690 units in my barracks now so I'll have to clear some before using my tickets. Not that I've earned them yet...

Oh boy...with the arrival of book 4 it meant a new banner and some more orbs.  So I said fuck it, the free pull got me a worthless 4 star whom was immediately turned into a book.  Meanwhile Lucina's revival banner called and...

And...

AND...

@Nym @Rezzy @daisy jane @mampfoid @Anacybele @SoulWeaver and whoever else is interested:

another_lucina____by_thesilentchloey_ddl

Right after dearest Father Horse Chrom pity broke me yesterday too XD now I only need 2 Lucys to get to 10+ and before anyone asks, yes I fucking whaled on this banner (The Roy Pack + 160ish AUD in orbs...I do shudder at that price but hey money well spent I tell you), but the luck more than payed off.  As such the results are in since I'm now out of orbs and likely won't get anymore when the banner ends:

OG Lucina x 7- also got the base Lucina I wanted at +Atk/-Hp

Lancina x 1

OG Ike pity break x 1 +Atk/-Hp

Horse Chrom pity break x 1 +Def/-Hp

All in all a perfect banner dare I say so myself.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

Free pull and 9 orbs got me a +Atk -Res Eyvel. Not going to push my luck after that so I can start saving my orbs. 
Meanwhile Eyvel, go give your possessed daughter a hug. 

Farmed up the tickets and used them all (remembering that I'd pulled Nowi and Dr Eyvel beforehand).

3* Ares
3* Reinhardt
3* Odin
4* Sully
4* Silas
4* Sheena

Ares goes to +7 so I'm content with what I got for the net expenditure of 12 orbs on this banner. Onwards to whatever's next, still just saving with no real goal in mind.