• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just dumped 500 orbs on my iPad, these are the gold:

2 Othin, one was +atk

1 Mareeta, +hp -spd

1 Eyvel, +hp -spd (what are the odds)

6 red pitybreakers (Laegjarn, Idunn, Ewan, F Byleth, Keaton, Flying Olivia)

The 5-star rate was actually excellent, but unfortunately the shared focus wasn't that productive. Still, I managed to get all of them.

Hmm, guess I'll go green since I lack a green unit for making Thracia team clears, and some sort of DC is always nice. Had Dorcas on my alt, so Osian was more of a priority in my main.

Didn't get him on my main, although funnily enough (?) my last 3 tickets all gave me Gunthers on all the single green orbs.. Well I was running out of Hone Cav at some point but three in a row is kind of...eh.

On my final ticket for my second account, I actually did get a +Res/-Spd Osian! Kind of funny that he's also -Spd like Gerik, but hey I can use QR. Also +Res might be fun. Oh and also somehow got 2 more Caedas from greenless sessions...I think that's about 5 just from this week alone.

My Free summon was a +Atk -Res Ross... He was my first Ross, and with pretty good IVs!

1st and 2nd Ticket weer not that great, but the 3rd one gave me this:

lEcL76W.jpg

Aham... That's the boy!

He may be my bonus unit for next Arena season... unless I decide to give Peony Aether. After this, I may fodder him for Mirror Stance 3. To who? I don't know yet. Nowi is the primary candidate right now.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 hour ago, Super Endriu said:

Free pull: 4* Python

Ticket 1: 4* Sheena

Ticket 3: 3* Fae

Ticket 4: 4* Python

Ticket 2:

Screenshot_20191206-121852.thumb.png.abbb4c53585818434b00723b2572a834.png

Think I mighy slap duel infantry on Soren,  what do you guys think?  

do it. 
my helbindi is going to Minizura so i can have a dancer for arena. 

10 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

do it. 
my helbindi is going to Minizura so i can have a dancer for arena. 

Thanks.

Well, matter of fact that was a spur of the moment idea. Then I realized I +tenned my b!Ike recently and use him in arena. So it would actually be sort of a waste to give it to Soren (and not use him over b!ike). Now I am thinking about giving infantry pulse to b!ike - might help in ar defense.

1 minute ago, Super Endriu said:

Thanks.

Well, matter of fact that was a spur of the moment idea. Then I realized I +tenned my b!Ike recently and use him in arena. So it would actually be sort of a waste to give it to Soren (and not use him over b!ike). Now I am thinking about giving infantry pulse to b!ike - might help in ar defense.

well, i guess it depends on what you want to do. 
infantry pulse is from Marissa (which i'd personally do personally and save Helbindi for the duel). 

@TheSilentChloey Congrats! Good luck getting the last two copies! 

@mcsilas @Diovani Bressan Congrats on your free Osians, he looks like a funny guy. His FB dialogues were nice. 

My own tickets (sniping blue) gave me a 5* as well:

Spoiler

qlEjyV1.png

He is not new, so I'll keep this one (-ATK) as chill def fodder, which isn't bad to have. 

Used the story orbs (and some more) for this glorious circle:

Spoiler

mZet9vA.png

Peony is +DEF/-HP, which is ok. I can run triple dancers now with my Galeforcers in light seasons which is great. 

Shiro ( @Maakas secret fav) will be merged and Byleth is Fury 4 fodder for one of my Galeforcers. 

@Ginko: No idea why, but this guy likes me. Lol

8TCTWhi.png

Got all four tickets, and earned every orb from the new chapters, so I gave it all a whirl.

Spoiler

First pull, no tickets:
6558-D225-C4-AA-4-D59-A2-F8-114613-F4039

719-A3-F80-301-C-4-DC8-BF80-4-C31-D2-DFE
Last orb, +Atk, -Def

First ticket:
37-BCB4-C1-0537-4397-948-B-937-CD01364-F

Second ticket:
EEFDF03-E-1029-4-A8-E-A4-F4-8-A089-F8-B3

Third ticket:
8-DB2033-C-BE56-46-EA-92-B2-26-BE3887304

3-D7-C4124-80-B3-4508-A35-A-4-D5751-D530
Fourth orb, +HP, -Spd

3-A519-CA3-98-BD-49-A7-952-C-CB7-C42-C7-
No, this isn't the freebie. I literally pulled a neutral Peony for my fifth orb.

Fourth and final ticket:
8-A138873-3447-4-AA6-9-A5-F-8388-EF45-EA

640-D5441-F5-B3-4732-A229-77-C1700-EE07-
Final orb and pull, -Def, +Res

It seems Peony wants me to +10 her, but I don't particularly have any intention to.

All in all, not too bad.

Edited by Dai

I got my first Ross!!! I’m glad he didn’t take a long time. I hope I get Chad, Tethys and Echinda(?) soon. I STILL don’t have my first 4* Mordecai... lol

Anyway, I have no intention of pulling for any of these new units, thankfully. Thracia banner before Xmas is perfect, I have all these new orbs to save up!!

Well I have been wanting to pull green so I can get Ross, so this banner was my chance.  Used the tickets and 46 orbs and the highlights are: 2 -atk,+hp Rosses, one python merge and the rest was junk.  Even though I did not get any 5*s I am happy since I have Ross and can start him as a merge project down the line and Python has a merge.  I am going to save orbs now.

Eh, I lacked discipline to a small extent. The pool threw lots of red and greens at me so I took lots of cracks at Mareeta/Osian. Pulled 2 blue stones also against my better judgement. Nothing to show for it though. I got to 3.50% but as of the last ticket I'm done summoning. I know realistically that I don't need anything on the banner and at the very least I got out of the banner with 20 orbs and still some to grab from quests/monthly so I'm going to be disciplined and not try to break my rate this time.

If it's any consolation though, my nephew was far more fortunate. He pulled this on his first green stone of the free pull.

4lhy7JO.png

Then got this on the free pull of his first ticket.

eHMquQR.png

Can't say I'm not a little envious when this happens to him, but I like being able to tinker around with units I don't personally have if I want to. Mareeta's +DEF/-SPD which sucks but she's probably still his best swordie and Osian is +DEF/-RES. Him getting them on his account kind of gives me an air of peace, I don't feel inclined to pull on this banner on my own account as a result and since I want to pull on the CC banner coming in a day before going into full save mode, my stores appreciate that 30-40 I'll be sitting on when that time comes.

Got... mixed results with the New Heroes banner.

Went into the banner hoping for extra Peony copies and was going to do the whole 10 units for 20 orbs thing. Alas, blue stones didn't spawn on every session and I didn't pull Peony. Did get 5* pulls in 5 freebies and 12 orbs.

Total 5* pulls:
(new) +Atk/-Def Ishtar
(new) +Atk/-Def Lewyn

I doubt that I'd fodder that Lewyn thanks to his Asset/Flaw combo and I don't really have anybody who wants Special Spiral.

Dang, got units to HM farm for now.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I'm having horrible luck with the new banner. Almost 100 orbs spent, and nothing to show for it. WTF? 🤬 Granted , I started sniping blue and red after the first few summon screens but still. Down to my last 20 orbs, I decide to grab some tickets from forging bonds to slow the bleeding a bit, then on my next session...

69ecfu0l.jpg

Pretty happy with the pull because Mareeta & Peony (for scoring purposes) were the only units that interested me. Still, for ~100 orbs it's probably my worst 5* ratio so far. Ugg. The IVs re a double edged sword, +Spd WooHoo!  -Atk Booooo!

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@TheSilentChloey Congrats! Good luck getting the last two copies! 

@mcsilas @Diovani Bressan Congrats on your free Osians, he looks like a funny guy. His FB dialogues were nice. 

My own tickets (sniping blue) gave me a 5* as well:

Reveal hidden contents

qlEjyV1.png

He is not new, so I'll keep this one (-ATK) as chill def fodder, which isn't bad to have. 

Used the story orbs (and some more) for this glorious circle:

Reveal hidden contents

mZet9vA.png

Peony is +DEF/-HP, which is ok. I can run triple dancers now with my Galeforcers in light seasons which is great. 

Shiro ( @Maakas secret fav) will be merged and Byleth is Fury 4 fodder for one of my Galeforcers. 

@Ginko: No idea why, but this guy likes me. Lol

8TCTWhi.png

Thanks 😄 I'm hoping these revival banners stay because they have been the best god damn thing IS has done thus far.

Also congrats on your pulls mate!

15 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@TheSilentChloey I'm hoping for more revival banners myself. And thanks! :- )

Yeah seems to be the way people are getting favourites and fodder at the same time- or not so much these days since the new book came out.

The book 4 banner refuses to give anything after spending two tickets and this is like the fallen heroes banner all over again- thankfully I've been able to resist spending orbs, but I could do with some ticket shenanigans please.

Good heavens would you look, it's Thracia time!

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Blue

3* Sophia (Out. +Res/-Spd), 4* Draug (I have a ton of you. Literally. +Spd/-Res)

3 Red, 2 Blue (Osian why?)

4* Stahl (Bleh. +HP/-Def), 4* Tharja (It's fodder. +Spd/-Def), 5* Eyvel (EYYYYYYYY! Neutral), 3* Odin (Odin dank. +HP/-Res), 5* Peony (PIANNY! I got one without really trying. +Res/-Spd)

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Colourless

4* Tharja (No. +Res/-Atk)

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Green (Took long enough)

4* Raven (Not worth it. +Res/-Def)

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red (Why all the blue/colourless?)

4* Chrom (No. +Spd/-HP)

3 Red, 2 Blue (Again with the no green)

5* Fellica (WHY? +Res/-Atk, only got Chill Spd), 4* Draug (Stop. +Atk/-Def), 4* Fir (Wrong daughter of an axe wielder! +Def/-Res)

3 Red, 2 Blue (STOP. IT.)

3* Eirika (It was cute when I pulled a free 5* one last week. +Def/-Res, not this time), 4* Seliph (Poor boy. Neutral), 5* Mareeta (Here she is! +HP/-Def, disappointing.)

3 Blue, 1 each Green, Colourless

4* Raven (You're not my guy. +Def/-Spd)

4 Blue, 1 Red (REALLY?)

4* Seliph (No, wrong unit from Judgral. +HP/-Def)

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red (I don't want to +10 Peony)

3* Olivia (Nope. +Atk/-Def)

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless

3* Leon (Do not care for you. Neutral)

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Colourless

3* Jeorge (You're not Tanya either. +Spd/-HP)

3.25%, I've had no pity rates up to now.

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

3* Nino (Ninope. +Def/-Res)

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red (Why no Osian IS?)

3* Soleil (Nah. +Res/-Def)

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Red (About time more than 1 Green showed up!)

4* Frederick (It's him I guess. +HP/-Def), 

4* Python (IT'S PY-THON! +Spd/-Res, Nice! Hadn't gotten him yet.)

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Green

3* Hawkeye (You're not the right member of CHOP. +Atk/-Res)

3.5%

2 each Red, Green, 1 Colourless

4* Soren (Back to your books. +Spd/-Res), 4* Fae (Renewal chicken! +HP/-Res)

4 Green, 1 Colourless (My orbs are endangered)

5* Edelgard (A 3H unit! I never summoned one of those! +Def/-Res, just don't prevent Osian), 3* Frederick (Fodderick? +Res/-HP), 4* Merric (Please don't do that. +Res/-HP), 4* Cecilia (Why? +Spd/-HP), 4* Lachesis (Of course. +HP/-Atk)

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

4* Hawkeye (No, stop it. +Spd/-Res)

3.25%

3 Blue, 2 Green

4* Camilla (Ugh. +Def/-Res), 4* Boey (It's amazing just how badd Book 1 units are now. +Res/-HP)

I'll be back, Osian is still to be found. Started off so well too.

The free summon gave me a Gwendolyn, and against my better judgement I went and used the Lunatic orbs to pull a bit more. I managed to snag a +Hp -Atk Peony (I got her before getting the freebie one because I forgot normal mode is the one that gives the free copy) which is ok, I don't plan on investing on super offensive comps for AR so having two of her is a waste of space. Now I have a +1 neutral Peony which will have some small benefits in the Mjölnir mode. 

Pulled green on the ticket sessions and got a 4* Python, but nothing else noteworthy. Kept going, and picked up Osian after a total of only about 60 orbs! Also a second Python, with a much better nature (+Spd/-HP rather than +Def/-Spd). Osian is +HP/-Def, which is unexciting but fine. Upgraded the second Python to 5* and I've started training him alongside Osian.