1 hour ago, BoaFerox said:

The Mercedes I got was +Spd actually... And the one I had before was +Atk, so now I have to decide between them. Hope you get one with nice IVs soon!

all my healers are +atk. 🙂 (the ones i build anyway). 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weekly revival: 3* Leon. I barely ever get him, might be like my fourth or fifth copy ever.

New Power: 4* Bantu, my first copy. If there were two reds I might have opened them both, but there were three so I ended up with just pulling the freebie - funny how that works.

@mampfoid Grats on your pulls, I went back and took a look! Good to see a banner being good to you.

As for me, I see other people are struggling quite a bit with this Takumi banner as well. I've gotten 3 or so pools with no colorless stones and then one with just the one. Instead of jumping in every time I have 9-13 orbs I'm just going to stop pulling now and go in on the last day and see where things take me.

Huh, wonder if this is a one-time catch-up thing or if it'll be a regular thing for seasonals. Either way, I like the idea enough and have barely spent any orbs since the first week of November, so full round it is.

3* Beruka
3* Lilina
3* Eirika
3* Odin
4* Shanna

Uhh, salvaged by the last pull there I guess? She's been desperately rare for me lately.

Edited by Humanoid

Ooh, I have at least one unit of each color except for green. I spent 5 additional orbs on top of my free pull before I stopped. It’s not worth it! as cute as Elincia would be to have, I must save up for Xmas! 

Anyway, I wonder if this means we won’t get Flora, Pent, Tanith, etc. in a future mythic or legendary banner? What if this is their way of knocking them out? We were expecting P Lukas this month, anyway... and S wolt... I guess this means they’re coming for sure. 

FML WITH THIS BAIT BANNER

I NEED THE FAN AFTER IT ESCAPED ME LAST TIME

Even when I can't get pitybroken, I still get pitybroken~

gjE1P35.png

One was +Spd, -Res, the other was +Res, -Def

Before finally digging into the latest maps for some Orbs

w8zrtay.png

IT'S FINALLY OVER, never have to worry about her AGAIN

I spent about 100 Orbs doing full summons and got A Season for Picnic Flora, who I do not have, so that is good.

I wish I can spend more since I do not care who I get which means I cannot be pity broken! I might do another round of summoning if I get over 100 Orbs.

Well the seasonal didn't give me anything. There is a fair bit of decent skill fodder there and I am missing one from each color but green so I opened everything but green. Either I get good skills(Broadleaf Fan, Pulse Smoke, Close Counter) or I get a unit I am missing. Or most likely of all, which happened, I get nothing of interest.

BUT, it isn't all meh news. My last ticket from Forging Bonds(dang is Osian, what were you dragging your feet for. Even on your bonus times you wouldn't give me anything) netted me Mareeta. OF course when I don't care for a fast or strong unit's boon/bane I get a +offense(in this case speed) copy instead of a the -offense copy I get when I really want anything but a -offense copy. So I don't get to use her for close call fodder, though with how limited inheritance it has I am not sure who would get it anyways. +SPD/-DEF, but that is perfectly workable.

On 12/8/2019 at 10:02 PM, mampfoid said:

@mcsilas congrats to Tanya! Were you aiming for her? 

Not particularly since she wasn't a focus unit but she looks cool so glad to have her anyway.

So sudden new bait banner! Seemed like a good deal so opened the first circle, got nothing. Then I remembered how I want an extra Xander for Summer Frederick for CC + dagger + QR3 so I summoned a little bit more and...nothing. Speaking of, got my first Tanya on my main, who is +Atk/-Spd. Great boon, eh bane though. Chad/Tethys when though

Funnily enough I want green/colourless more than the newer seasonals in red/blue since I like an Elincia for my alt and Xander for fodder. Wouldn't say no to Python/Echidna along the way, too.

@Zeo This seems like Close Counter week though. I should have waited and not summoned as much as I did on the Takumi banner lol. Xander has more synergetic skill fodder for my purposes ><

But..as tempting as it is I better wait until the calendar or the end of the banner.

@Landmaster Congrats on the broadleaf fan!

Edited by mcsilas

25 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Not particularly since she wasn't a focus unit but she looks cool so glad to have her anyway.

So sudden new bait banner! Seemed like a good deal so opened the first circle, got nothing. Then I remembered how I want an extra Xander for Summer Frederick for CC + dagger + QR3 so I summoned a little bit more and...nothing. Speaking of, got my first Tanya on my main, who is +Atk/-Spd. Great boon, eh bane though. Chad/Tethys when though

Funnily enough I want green/colourless more than the newer seasonals in red/blue since I like an Elincia for my alt and Xander for fodder. Wouldn't say no to Python/Echidna along the way, too.

I know. I saw the banner, and it was like. my, my, what a whole lotta Bait in one banner. This means something is up. 
though i am a tinnnny bit salty that i went for Taco when i coulda gone for Xander. (but then I would need more Xanders because i also wanted a Xander, so maybe this is for the best). 

I had 4 reds and a green, so green it was and i got my first ross. (+atk/-res) so i will take it. 

Wow, surprise huge special heroes rerun! And with Yukata Elincia on it! I can try free pulling another copy to merge her with.

But I got no green in the session, of course. I almost never get to free pull green and it annoys me so much.

But what I did get for the free pull is still pretty great!

qETmG1q.jpg

I didn't have her yet! And she's +Spd, -Def. I want to pull more for Yukata Lincy merges, but...I have just 81 orbs and I want to see who's going to be Christmased up this year. And I'd rather pull for merges on a banner where the unit I'm looking for isn't sharing their color anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, I really wish I'd not dropped so many orbs on the Takumi banner if I could have done the same on this Special Heroes one and probably ended up with some really good fodder (especially some tasty daggers) 😣 Whoever plans these banners at IS knows exactly what they're doing. Very devious. Anyway, I was able to drop around 30 orbs last night, and ended up with this:

y3t79Nal.jpg

I could have saved 15 orbs if I'd just stopped when I got her as she was the first pull on this summon, but because of the pity rate I was hoping for a double 5* pull (has happened to me once or twice), but no luck. Oh well, at least she has decent IVs (+Spd -Def), but I'll probably end up foddering her for Cloud Maiougi+ anyway...