Got a Klein from the TT banner. Since I already have a +1 +SPD Nino I figured I'd try to get rid of the -ATK on my Jaffar to no avail.

In other news I did my last hurrah on the weekly revival banner and after a string of 1-0 grey stones I finally go in with 10 orbs (instead of waiting to get 13 later today because lol why would there be more than one grey orb) and there was 3 greys for literally the first time. One Lissa and one Sothe and of course I'm dying on the inside not being able to pull the last one thinking there could be a Takumi in there.

I'm left with a 5.33% rate and a single orb. The last of the monthly quests and a GC orb will give me enough for exactly one pull. I that will be my very last pull on the banner. Then... honestly I might just be done spending. I could use the Tempest orbs on the seasonal banner in hopes of Xander for CC but with the bitter taste in my mouth I don't even see the point in trying.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaffar's the only one on this banner I don't have, so even though he's pretty garbage I'll take grey.

1. 4* Henry: Or the game could give me 4 reds and 1 blue because why the heck not?

That was annoying.

Since I was left with disappointment of no Christmas Brom this year, I put some orbs into that Special Heroes Double Focus banner, and it payed off! I got my first Tanya, who has a Speed asset/boon, along with an extra Bride Tanith with an Attack asset/boon that I can also use to get rid of the Spd flaw/bane on my old one, and a Summer Lilina, who I didn't have before. And I still have almost 100 orbs to keep saving.

Game finally decided to not screw me over like its been doing the past 3 months.

Within 20 orbs on this weekly revival I got a +attack Elincia, and Katarina. Really good haul for so few spent for me, especially since Katarina is one of my favorites. Sadly this Katarina is -attack, but with the christmas thing coming up shortly and tons of orb giveaways left, i'm going to keep pulling and try for a 2nd copy to patch it up.

Edited by Faellin

11 hours ago, Faellin said:

Within 20 orbs on this weekly revival I got a +attack Elincia, and Katarina.

That's great, congrats! I never got Katarina, but Elincia is an awesome unit and worth the 200 dew. Have fun with her! 

Christmas banner - initially was just going to open greens and greys on the initial circle but eh, 7 orbs for the remaining two so I went for the full round.

4* Norne Neutral
4* Libra
4* Chad
4* Laslow
3* Jagen

Well, not a complete loss given that both Norne and Chad are new to me. Not good enough copies for me to build, however. Just like last year though, I'll end the year with no festive units - indeed the only two I've ever gotten are Chrom and Lissa. Saving resumes, I should have around 350 banked up by the turn of the year. Aiming for whatever Hero Fest comes up during the anniversary possibly given that none of the forthcoming legendary banners look *that* appealing to me.

P.S. Weekly revival unit was 4* Soren. TT banner units were muscle-bros Barst and Bartre.

Okay, free pull on the new Christmas banner. Here's hoping for Marth and Elice.

1. 5* Duo!Marth: Yeah! I had a good feeling about this orb and it did not disappoint. +Spd/-Atk is the reverse of what I usually get, and given that the siblings get a whopping 48 Speed with that asset the flaw basically doesn't matter in my mind.

A very nice free pull.

1 minute ago, KMT4ever said:

Okay, free pull on the new Christmas banner. Here's hoping for Marth and Elice.

1. 5* Duo!Marth: Yeah! I had a good feeling about this orb and it did not disappoint. +Spd/-Atk is the reverse of what I usually get, and given that the siblings get a whopping 48 Speed with that asset the flaw basically doesn't matter in my mind.

A very nice free pull.

Nice! That's such a good feeling. I've only ever gotten a 5* focus with the free pull just once.

My free pull wasn't as good. There were 2 colorless and 3 blue. Free pick; Gaius. Decided to spend the 4 orbs to see the other colorless; Sakura 😕

One full circle for a bunch of trash. Not even good fodder. Can't say I expected a *5 but with all the good stuff that's been getting added to the pools I hoped for something. Well... a neutral Mordecai is pretty nice and *3 Abel is... who am I kidding I have a million Abels. No one even uses Swordbreaker anymore. Trash.

Oh well, moving on.

Edited by Zeo

The most enticing unit for me is Sothis, so let's try a shot for greens. Only one green stone and this is what I got:

2VgjOxa.jpg

Heh, this guy is a nice consolation prize considering how cancerous he can be. +Atk -Def so he's a keeper. 

I used the Lunatic orbs on the not!Legendary banner and got a second Lilina c'mon Flora, how many Lilinas do I need to get before you come home! This one is +Atk -Res...I think I'll keep this one and fodder of the +Res one. 

119 orbs got me this:

Dimitri
GG!Zephiel
AD!Camilla
GG!Nino
F!Tiki
F!Mareeta

... I only wanted Sothis and Marth but with a haul like this I can't complain. I do have some story/cc orbs to collect so here's to hoping I get them later later 😛

Last time I went in Green, I left empty handed with a 4.75% rate~

But Sothis is continuing to Bless me with her presence. 

D7AlxDT.png

Not even 30 Orbs in and she shows up with +Res, -HP, which is just the Boon I wanted for her. This more than makes up for Lugh. I was tempted to tap on the 2 Colorless in the circle but I'm more than fine waiting on Marth and Elice for a Legendary Banner if I have to~ At the very least, I'll wait for the NY Banner units~

I know I haven't posted here in ages, but Winter!Sothis had me really excited. 

I got her pretty quickly, but she of course came with the worst possible IVs: +HP -Spd. I was pretty upset, considering 37 spd isn't all that great anymore and her weapon only slightly balances it out, when she is supposed to be astronomically fast. So much for better scoring too.

So I kept going until almost all my orbs were gone (despite wanting to save for more 3H characters orz) and got pity broken by F!Tki, Brave!Micaiah, Ranulf andastly Winter!Nino... who was also -Spd, because of course . Not sure if she has a superbane in it, but it still sucks. I didn't have any other blue mage armour, so I think I'll keep her. I'll fodder or merge the rest.

Really should be happier with this outcome, considering how many 5*s I got, but it just feels like opening christmas presents and realizing your parenta fell for a bunch of chinese knockoffs.

I really wanted Zephiel. ~200 orbs got me the following: -HP/+Def Laegjarn, -Atk/+Spd Igrene, -Def/+HP Magic Eirika, -Def/+Res Winter Nino 🙃

All things considered, I shouldn’t complain especially because I don’t want Zephiel too much... then he won me over seeing him in game lol. I’ll probably keep trying until robin’s banner starts in a few days. Let’s see if the prince comes home!! 

Oh, and every unit was a new one for me except for Eirika. I also got my first Chad!

Priority for me: Zephiel > Marth >>>> Nino (not anymore lol) >>>>> Sothis.