Spoiler

JEmjSdi.png

Well, I already like this banner more than the damned Thracia one (rate there is at 4.50%, with zero 5*s pulled).

Unfortunately, the boon/bane is +Def/-Spd but I’ll just take any 5*s I can get at this point. Also, the previous circle gave me my first Echidna (4*, +HP/-Atk), who was also the free pull.

Oh and while the Thracia banner has refused to give me any 5*s, I did at least get Tanya and Ross from it (both were 4*s).

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooohh... I pulled a bit more and I got -Hp/+Atk Marth duo!! Maybe I should stop... but my rate was like 3.5%... maybe it’s a sign this banner is nice to me (unlike Halloween Mia and the cursed 6% Kagero pitybreaker lol), and I can get Zephiel soon...

Chances are this'll be worse than Thracia.

41 speed armours though.

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue

4* Norne (See this? More of this please. +Atk/-Spd, merge time.), 4* Brady (I FINALLY GOT BEST AWAKENING KID! +HP/-Res, I'll have to look into his viability.), 4* Klein (HOLY CRAP THIS IS AN AMAZING CIRCLE. +Res/-Def, DB3), 3* Mathilda (Of course. +Atk/-HP)

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

4* Rebecca (DB at least. +HP/-Def), 4* Peri (Bleh. +Res/-HP), 3* Beruka (Skill fodder too. +HP/-Res)

Let's leave it be for now.

I opened two colorless stones this morning, which means 4 orbs for ... nothing.

Waiting for a good legendary/mythic banner to spend my orbs. 

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

But Sothis is continuing to Bless me with her presence. 

Yay, congrats! You really like each other! 

2 hours ago, Nanima said:

I got her pretty quickly, but she of course came with the worst possible IVs: +HP -Spd.

Ouch, sorry about the banes, but you'll have a lot of bonus units for TTs. 

welp decided to either pull the full circle or at least until I get 1 green.

Of course it took me 3 circles to get even 1 green for my main. 3* Gunter, too. Oh well, I got my second Norne at least, who is identical to my first +Def/-Spd one. Probably should've opened the other colourless instead of looking for that green.

On my second account I pulled the whole circle and got my second Nah with a great Atk/-HP! First one is neutral so debating if she'll be Bonus Doubler fodder or a merge.

Sigh... damnit, at least give me a unit who I haven't +10ed already if you aren't gonna give me an on-focus unit...

Ohi there, I got Flora from the Christmas banner. Flora, who I've +10ed and actively use... inactively use? I dunno the right term since I'm barely playing anymore...
Point is, I'm not gonna bother with this banner. Just another set of overpowered Armor units, nothing special.

60 orbs... around 60 orbs for this Christmas gift:

BqKSxkv.jpg

I got Marth first, and then Nino came when I decided to finish the circle. Marth is +HP -Res, while Nino is +Spd -Res.

Both will be used in TT, with Jaffar, and Marth will also be on my Arena Team as bonus unit.

I also got my 2nd Norne and my 1st Echidna.

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Ouch, sorry about the banes, but you'll have a lot of bonus units for TTs. 

I'll try to fix it when she gets rerun, if I can. Planning to run a dragon armour kindergarten for TT though (H!Myrrh, L!Tiki, W!Sothis and F!Tiki)

18 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I'll try to fix it when she gets rerun, if I can. Planning to run a dragon armour kindergarten for TT though (H!Myrrh, L!Tiki, W!Sothis and F!Tiki)

Seems like you need more seasonal dragon armors. As far as I remember there is only winter Fae? 

Good luck fixing Sothis! 

Here we got again.

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue

4* Priscilla (Really don't want more of you. +Atk/-Spd), 4* Niles (Iceberg. +Atk/-Def), 3* Maria (I don't want more of you. +Def/-HP), 4* Oboro (Trash fodder. +HP/-Spd)

3.5%

4 Blue, 1 Red (Oh boy)

4* Oboro (Certainly not you. +Atk/-HP), 3* Sully (There's much better 3-4*, come on IS. +Spd/-Atk), 3* Peri (Iiiiit's fodder. Neutral), 4* Oboro (You know what'd be nice? Decent fodder. +Def/-Spd) 

3.75%

I decided to go for Marth + Elice after all because their duo skill looks neat to use with GD Ike and I wanted a bonus unit for TT that I'd actually be willing to use.

Wound up with this instead!

rQlR42D.jpg

I'll take it! Sothis does pull off the Christmas tree look with her hair like Nino says. And neutral stats too, so no bad IVs. I still lament the lack of Reindeer Claude though. How could IS pass that up? I just don't get why they would.

I'm going back to saving now though. Marth + Elice and their duo skill will just have to wait for another time. GD Ike is still pretty great as is and I want to save for Sylvain's surely eventual appearance and more GD Ike merges. GD Ike is due to return in two months, so yeah. Sylvain is the top priority of the two though, since I at least have GD Ike with great IVs at all (+Spd, -HP for my very first one! XD).

HECK.

Okay, so, I was all "I'll pull red or colorless for my free pull on the new Christmas banner."

I get a wheel of 1 red, 3 colorless, 1 green.

"Okay, I guess I'll pull red."

4* Tharja.

"Eh, I have over 100 orbs, I'll pull a little on this wheel. That'll be it, though."

3* Azama

3* Jeorge

+def/-spd Duo Marth

I'm kind of in shock. But, I guess I'm continuing my Duo Heroes collection? So far, now, I have all 3...

*snip* It double posted for some reason... I thought it was weird that it said I'd posted recently. o_O

Edited by Mercakete

From the Christmas banner I pulled my first Sue, even with perfect nature (+spd). I think I will never ever get any Christmas unit, but it is not that I want any alt with a Santa hat. Though Sothis would have been nice since it was incredibly hard for me to take her out in chain challenges, even with a +10 and +atk adult Tiki. Thankfully regular Alm with deathblow 4 was able kill her without taking counters. 

It took an entire year but as banner has finally been kind to me! On the Christmas banner, so far I've pulled THREE Marth/Elice duos, and got my first Tethys, and I haven't even spent 100 orbs. I'm gonna try more later after restocking a bit. I'm happy with my haul if I don't get anything else, though.

My freebie on the new shiny Christmas banner was Raven... doesn't matter. I was summoning some more on the double special heroes banner and got myself an Ursula. I now have Summer Lilina and Summer Ursula despite never summoning on their debut banners, they weren't even my targets for this banner. This was the same with the Hot Springs banner units on Legendary/Mythic banners. This is why I don't summon on seasonal banners anymore.

After dropping ~40 orbs and getting nothing (including all the orbs from the new paralogues), I saw that I had 647 points in my Google Play account. That's convenient because at 650 points I can redeem them for 23 free orbs. Downloaded one of the bonus games to get an extra 5 free points, and quickly redeemed the points for some orbs. The very next summon had 2 green and 2 colorless, I like those odds 😉I was rewarded with this:

dFywiZsl.jpg

Super thrilled because that is the Christmas unit I wanted the most. And it seems like she has decent IVs too, +Atk -Res. +Spd would have been better, but I'm not complaining at all. She will help make the TT maps a breeze on auto-battle. It's a shame I promoted & built Marth yesterday to get him ready for the TT, but that's fine. He's not completely useless so it's not really a waste.

19 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

After dropping ~40 orbs and getting nothing (including all the orbs from the new paralogues), I saw that I had 647 points in my Google Play account. That's convenient because at 650 points I can redeem them for 23 free orbs. Downloaded one of the bonus games to get an extra 5 free points, and quickly redeemed the points for some orbs. The very next summon had 2 green and 2 colorless, I like those odds 😉I was rewarded with this:

Hey congrats to that Sothis! 

What points in Google play can be exchanged for orbs? 

56 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Hey congrats to that Sothis! 

What points in Google play can be exchanged for orbs? 

You earn points when you buy items in certain games/apps. FEH happens to be one of them. So if you ever buy orbs, you can earn points. They also have promotions from time to time that give 5x points per $ spent and stuff like that. You can also earn points buy installing certain games. Google Play Points