I just pulled my first 5* of 2020, and it was:

Spoiler

QFbEf2i.png?1

Evil bab Tiki, who was my free pull from the Brazen banner. This was my third one, so now I have yet another +2 (or higher) 5* exclusive.

My second ticket for the newest New Year's banner predictably got me nothing special (4* Saizo).

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day, another round of nothing special. Maria and Lachesis from the Brazen banner (BLEGH).

New Year ticket wasn't much better, every color was present except blue (because duh) and the best thing that came out of it was Drive DEF 2.

Well, there's 3 more tickets and plenty more orbs coming and the banner will last a while. I'm going to keep doing full pulls until the tickets run out and then I'm sniping blues from there on out. If I pull Duo Alfonse though I'm just gonna stop dead in my tracks. Just hope I get him at all.

I got Anna with the second summon ticket, which is nice because she is the only unit of the banner I'm interested in. Her boon/bane could be better (-spd/+Def) but it's something to work with. 

Finally, my second Renewed Spirit Anna!

Results:
RN!Alfonse * 3
RN!Anna * 2
Owain
Igrene
Perceval
F!Byleth
Ewan
Phina * 2
Larum
Osian
Kjelle

Larum and Phina are good. Igrene is okay. Not impressed with the rest, although F!Byleth is good for my waifu collection I guess. Kind of bad Focus-pity breaker ratio in my opinion, although it could have been worse.

Edited by XRay

5 hours ago, TEKWRX said:

I also got a random non-focus 5* F!Morgan from the Renewed Spirits banner during my first pull, love getting a 5* when the rate is at 3%. Just wish it was a better unit, but it's fine because at least  didn't have her yet.

Morgan is a great unit. why do you think she's not a "better" one? 
(congrats on everything else you got 🙂 )

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

Another day, another round of nothing special. Maria and Lachesis from the Brazen banner (BLEGH).

New Year ticket wasn't much better, every color was present except blue (because duh) and the best thing that came out of it was Drive DEF 2.

Well, there's 3 more tickets and plenty more orbs coming and the banner will last a while. I'm going to keep doing full pulls until the tickets run out and then I'm sniping blues from there on out. If I pull Duo Alfonse though I'm just gonna stop dead in my tracks. Just hope I get him at all.

fingers crossed that you can get him. I got a Matthew in my only grey orb on the Brazen banner. made me think of you. 

1 hour ago, Endriu said:

Got lucky with today's ticket

Screenshot_20200102-092335.thumb.png.5a170ec435daf49632a0b6afa24879b8.png

oooh.  A SUE!

Brazen banner first. Grey obviously since Ares is common as dirt.

1. 4* Priscilla: Feathers.

And back to the New Year's banner. 292 orbs on the second ticket.

1. 3* Marth: Bleh.
  2. 3* Stahl: Ugh.

That was annoying. Another pull for fun. 288 orbs left.

1. 3* Soleil: No thanks.
  2. 4* Mamui: Eh.

And one more for today. 279 orbs left.

1. 3* Femui: Damnit.

Pulling reds and blues should not be this hard.

One daily NY ticket, one daily NY summoning session. This time, luck was good to me.

uuFDyFd_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

I was going for all colors so I’m happy I got at least one focus unit. Hopefully I can get one of the remaining units with the remaining tickets, since I don’t plan on getting the packs. 

21 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Well, my luck from that legendary banner didn't stop. XD

You also got the most broken unit on this banner no less

Congratulations ~ I have some orbs to spend but since we have all month for this banner I'll just wait to see if anything crazy comes along 🤔

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

You also got the most broken unit on this banner no less

Congratulations ~ I have some orbs to spend but since we have all month for this banner I'll just wait to see if anything crazy comes along 🤔

Which one is that? Lethe or Alfonse + Sharena? lol

Thanks though! XD

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Which one is that? Lethe or Alfonse + Sharena? lol

Probably the one that, despite triangle disadvantage, still easily destroyed my +10 Soleil on Lunatic. I now may or may not be deathly afraid of cats.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Probably the one that, despite triangle disadvantage, still easily destroyed my +10 Soleil on Lunatic. I now may or may not be deathly afraid of cats.

Oh, wow, I see. I'm kind of surprised since duo units seem to be really good in general. I figured Alfonse and Sharena were more likely to be the best one.

16 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, wow, I see. I'm kind of surprised since duo units seem to be really good in general. I figured Alfonse and Sharena were more likely to be the best one.

Yeah, I suppose that was what I deserved for not taking everything into account on that last paralogue map (such as Lethe having 48 Spd before factoring any skills in). Things then snowball with her real quick when each individual skill gets factored in, as I painfully found out.

I spent most of the morning doing some chain challenges and when I save up 20 orbs I try and do a full pull on the Renewed Spirit banner if there are two or more blue orbs to choose from. After a few sessions without any blue, I finally got a session worth pulling and got Duo Alfonse! He's he only unit I really want from this banner as I plan on buying the orb packs to get the two beasts for free. Now I'm only missing Duo Marth as far as Duo units go, not sure if I should concentrate on getting him before the banner goes away, or try and get another Duo Alfonse for better IVs (mine is +Spd -Def) or to fodder Special Spiral to my Ophelia? This Alfonse was the first unit I summoned in this session, and while my pity rate wasn't that high (3.50% I think), I couldn't help myself and I had to pull the rest of the orbs. Uggg, could have saved 15 orbs....😣

7QyTRG8l.png

1 hour ago, TEKWRX said:

I spent most of the morning doing some chain challenges and when I save up 20 orbs I try and do a full pull on the Renewed Spirit banner if there are two or more blue orbs to choose from. After a few sessions without any blue, I finally got a session worth pulling and got Duo Alfonse! He's he only unit I really want from this banner as I plan on buying the orb packs to get the two beasts for free. Now I'm only missing Duo Marth as far as Duo units go, not sure if I should concentrate on getting him before the banner goes away, or try and get another Duo Alfonse for better IVs (mine is +Spd -Def) or to fodder Special Spiral to my Ophelia? This Alfonse was the first unit I summoned in this session, and while my pity rate wasn't that high (3.50% I think), I couldn't help myself and I had to pull the rest of the orbs. Uggg, could have saved 15 orbs....😣

7QyTRG8l.png

if you get a better Duo Alfonse then yes (though you do lose out on CC - thus i'd save that for someone who can eat both skills).
as for Duo Marth - I like him. but do you need him? (is it your intention to go for EVERY duo? )

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

if you get a better Duo Alfonse then yes (though you do lose out on CC - thus i'd save that for someone who can eat both skills).
as for Duo Marth - I like him. but do you need him? (is it your intention to go for EVERY duo? )

Yeah, you're probably right about CC. Not really the best on Ophelia. Kronya might be a good unit for CC and SS. 

I don't need Duo Marth, but I have every other Duo Hero so I thought it would be pretty cool to have the whole set (and make a neat meme team, lol). But I won't be bent out of shape if I don't get him. By the way, after using Duo Alfonse for a bit, I'd say he's pretty awesome. Definitely not gonna fodder my only copy. Might be the most useful duo skill so far, although Hector is really strong in certain situations (especially if using Kronya!) 

Well, it took almost all the orbs I had at the time (I was left with 3) but I got New Years Alfonse! I also got a 4* Tanya (I think that was her name; FE5 bow and bandana lady) a New Years Takumi, a New Years Azura, and a Valbar! (First of each.) Using the rest of my tickets for this year's New Years banner on blue since I'd like something that isn't -atk. +HP isn't my first choice, either, but I'm happy that I finally got them. 🙂

3,562 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Serra (+Spd/-HP): I guess?
Stahl (+Res/-HP): No.
Soleil (+Spd/-HP): Not bad, but I think I already have something similar.
Eirika (+Def/-Res): You're not a unit that can take advantage of this!
Morgan (neutral): . . .why. . .

Lukas (+Res/-HP): If I had feathers, he'd be used for a merge.
Soren (+Res/-Atk): The other way around!
Cecilia (+Spd/-Res): If I didn't JUST get a -Def one, I'd keep her.
Tiki (+Def/-Res): Sigh.
Eirika (neutral): Bigger sigh.

Hawkeye (+Def/-HP): He's not very good fodder, either.
Cain (+Atk/-Spd): Workable!  With a merge.
Shigure (+HP/-Atk): This is just disappointing.
Robin (+Res/-Spd): Also disappointing.
Gaius (+Spd/-Atk): The other way around!

Laslow (+Spd/-HP): One of the few units that doesn't care about this.

Raigh (+Atk/-Def): Oh hello, that's actually good!

Selena (+Def/-Spd): FODDER~!

Hinata (+HP/-Res): MORE FODDER!

Hrid (+Spd/-Def): Using the original one as a base.  Can't justify this boon, ever.

Clarine (neutral): Ugh, no.

Saizo (+Def/-Spd): Tanky, funny, and not my thing.

Athena (+Def/-Atk): The other way around!

Corrin (+Spd/-Def): Not bad, but I already have him built up.
Mercedes (+HP/-Res): Still not the one I'm looking for.
Maria (+Atk/-Res): PERFECT~!
Marth (neutral): Not perfect.
Chad (+Res/-Spd): I'll get a good one eventually, right?

Boey (+Spd/-Atk): The other way around!  Again!
Lethe (+Res/-Atk): I think this is about as bad as it could get, BUT she's a banner unit, so I'll make her work.
Oscar (+Def/-Atk): You're asking to be turned into a manual.
Silvia (+HP/-Atk): This had better not be the theme for this summoning circle.
Serra (+Atk/-Def): And she tries to save the day!  Well, I admire the effort.

Took way too long for a new seasonal unit.  Back to saving!

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Landmaster @Alexmender

Another day, another not only lack of a *5 on the NY Banner, but lack of blue stones at all. On the other hand, I did manage to swing this.

15q9zik.png

Second one I've pulled since his debut. He's +ATK too... I didn't think I'd be forced to decide between +ATK and +SPD so soon...

Up to 4.00% on the banner but between 2 more tickets and the influx coming from the TT orbs. I'm still optimistic about Alfonse. Wouldn't mind Lethe either.

Edited by Zeo

Well, finally broke my pity rate on the legendary banner. Got -atk Peony ...

At least I can finally pull on other banners now.

After the third ticket had given me a Selkie, I came back to the legendary banner. For 100 orbs I pulled, Dimitri, Edelgard, Eir and 2x Thrasir. This year may continue like that! 

No seriously,  I do not deserve this, if I read posts by others who got nothing at > 5% pityrate. I have played this game for more than two years,  and honestly I have not experienced any kind of real bad luck yet.

Today nothing again, really my luck in 2020 has stopped a bit, so far only one Edelgard merge and nothing else from all these events and banners. Hopefully that will change soon enough (I mean tomorrow with Idunn as she is the only Dragon in the game I do not have in the Hero list).