@Zeo Wooo congrats on the superboon Ross!

Got a +Spd/-Res one on my second account, finally a useful boon. Better than the HP one anyway.

Did some frustrated pulls today to try and take out my annoyance at my laptop's hard drive not working anymore. Blew all my orbs and got nothing on my main, but I did at least get a 8% +Atk/-Def Edelgard on my alt which is nice, so that's something I suppose.

Still a bit salty in general today though..

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Got a +Spd/-Res one on my second account, finally a useful boon. Better than the HP one anyway.

Did some frustrated pulls today to try and take out my annoyance at my laptop's hard drive not working anymore. Blew all my orbs and got nothing on my main, but I did at least get a 8% +Atk/-Def Edelgard on my alt which is nice, so that's something I suppose.

(Hug) I  am really sorry to hear that. My laptop died a few years ago and i lost a TONNE of stuff. you are totally allowed to be salty. 

Okay, 280 orbs on the third New Year's ticket. Here's hoping.

1. 3* Marth: Bleh.
  2. 4* Fir: No thanks.

The game is being incredibly stingy with reds and blues. 276 orbs left.

1. 3* Tharja: Ugh.
  2. 3* Sophia: This is ridiculous...
  3. 3* Soleil: Worthless.

Seriously, what the heck? 263 orbs left.

1. 3* Reinhardt: Screw you.
  2. 4* Cain: Eh.
  3. 3* Hana: Garbage.

So many worthless units...250 orbs left.

1. 4* Subaki: Meh.
  2. 3* Subaki: *angry noises*
  3. 4* Laslow: FFS.

One more try. 237 orbs left.

1. 3* Est: Completely useless.
  2. 4* Hana: Seriously?
  3. 4* Mamui: Whatever.
  4. 3* A!Tiki: Bonfire fodder.

That was disgustingly bad. Not even the lack of a 5*, but how utterly worthless practically every unit there was.

With the first orbs of TTs I got another Thrasir this morning. Can't complain. 🙂

7 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Landmaster @Alexmender

Another day, another not only lack of a *5 on the NY Banner, but lack of blue stones at all. On the other hand, I did manage to swing this.

15q9zik.png

Second one I've pulled since his debut. He's +ATK too... I didn't think I'd be forced to decide between +ATK and +SPD so soon...

Up to 4.00% on the banner but between 2 more tickets and the influx coming from the TT orbs. I'm still optimistic about Alfonse. Wouldn't mind Lethe either.

Nice, hope he'll keeps showing up for you!

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Sorry to hear about your hardware trouble. Edelgard is cool though, I gave mine GF (surprise) for TTs. 

Congrats!

Well, this happened last night after I bought one of the New Years orb packs

DSx3upul.png

It's a total bummer, because those two Ike's (both +Res -HP, WTF?) and a Peony (+Res -Def, same as the one I pulled last week, ugg) were the only 5* I got after dumping 150 orbs on the Legendary banner. I really wanted Hrid or Eir (or more Naga/Thrasir). Oh well.

Now what can I do with the Ike's? I don't want to merge into my free neutral one because he's so useful for the YouTube guides (and I stupidly gave mine 2 dragon flowers so even that +1 Atk causes issues sometimes). I don't really like him much as a unit, so I'll probably fodder them. I guess his best skill is Warding Breath? So what kinds of units would benefit most from that skill? 

And since I probably don't need three Peony copies, should merge one them? I'll keep the neutral one for guides for sure, and merge the two summoned ones unless I should fodder off for Fortify Res 4?

What to do?

13 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

Well, this happened last night after I bought one of the New Years orb packs

DSx3upul.png

It's a total bummer, because those two Ike's (both +Res -HP, WTF?) and a Peony (+Res -Def, same as the one I pulled last week, ugg) were the only 5* I got after dumping 150 orbs on the Legendary banner. I really wanted Hrid or Eir (or more Naga/Thrasir). Oh well.

Now what can I do with the Ike's? I don't want to merge into my free neutral one because he's so useful for the YouTube guides (and I stupidly gave mine 2 dragon flowers so even that +1 Atk causes issues sometimes). I don't really like him much as a unit, so I'll probably fodder them. I guess his best skill is Warding Breath? So what kinds of units would benefit most from that skill? 

And since I probably don't need three Peony copies, should merge one them? I'll keep the neutral one for guides for sure, and merge the two summoned ones unless I should fodder off for Fortify Res 4?

What to do?

Book the Ikes, Merge the peonies. into your best base (there are God Like Ike Builds, which requires special spiral, etc and if you like him, do it, - but he's warding breath/def tactic food. there are better Earth heroes to invest in at your stage of the game).

Peony will score well for you ini MS and AR (all my Peonys will be merged all the fairies will be teheee). I don't think Fortify 4 is worth killing her for. (and unless you REALLY love any of the Lance Fliers in gen 1 or 2 and are building them up for arena (ie: like I did,) you COULD murder her for Blue Flying - but i also think that's a waste. a lot of Flying Blues are in a good enough BST bin they don't need the Blue Duel Flying. (it really just allows you to run Peony/Azura in arena and not get dinged  which i think is a worth while investment because having a dancer in arena is amazing). 

Today's ticket got me another NY Lethe! lol

Unfortunately, she's exactly the same IVs as my first one (+Def, -Atk). Really, game?

Well, at least I can merge them and remove the -Atk.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Today's ticket got me another NY Lethe! lol

Unfortunately, she's exactly the same IVs as my first one (+Def, -Atk). Really, game?

Well, at least I can merge them and remove the -Atk.

I'd say 90% of my duplicate 5* summons have the same IVs. It's weird. See my L!Ike post earlier in this thread, two 5* units in the same summon session with the same IV, what are the odds?

Oh, and congrats on the free summon. I think I've only gotten two 5* units with a free summon so far

Edited by TEKWRX
congrats

Just now, TEKWRX said:

I'd say 90% of my duplicate 5* summons have the same IVs. It's weird. See my L!Ike post earlier in this thread, two 5* units in the same summon session with the same IV, what are the odds?

Wow, that is really weird, yeah. The odds seem like they'd be pretty low...

U5YCX0p.png?1

Hmm, yep. I think that'll be it for this banner. While the red pool is still slightly tempting, I should probably just quit while I'm ahead (my rate did get up to 10.30% too before I got the Queen).

Now, I guess I'll try for NY Lethe and/or NY Selkie. Either that, or wait for the trailer for next week's banner heh yeah, that's probably not happening given how I "manage" my orbs.

37 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

U5YCX0p.png?1

Hmm, yep. I think that'll be it for this banner. While the red pool is still slightly tempting, I should probably just quit while I'm ahead (my rate did get up to 10.30% too before I got the Queen).

Now, I guess I'll try for NY Lethe and/or NY Selkie. Either that, or wait for the trailer for next week's banner heh yeah, that's probably not happening given how I "manage" my orbs.

ohyay you got her!!

I got an Edelgard [+Def, -Res], so that is pretty neat. I have not summoned from Legendary and Mythic Foci in a while until the current one but they have a pretty generous rate.

21 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

ohyay you got her!!

Yeah and, even more surprisingly, it didn't even cost me all of the TT orbs (I'm up to 30,000 points).

Unfortunately, I do not have a legendary Alm to go with her (certainly not from a lack of trying either) but I suppose I do at least have the other two Alms.

I saw a screenshot of someone summoning two Laegjarns in a ROW in the SAME circle on the NY banner... like how?! I don't remember their IVs, but the odds of the same off focus pity breaker appearing in two consecutive orbs seem dauntingly low! Lol

Another day of nothing. Haven't gotten a Silas in a while, but I had a really promising pool of 3 blue and 2 green.

4.25% and tomorrow's the last ticket. I'm kinda considering going for a 20 before I get it, I know it's not optimal but at the rate I'm going I'm kinda not expecting to break the rate tomorrow. Oh yeah the Idunn banner had one red stone and it was a *3. Doesn't matter anyway, being pitybroken by Roy is a no-want.

Does anyone find the color block on the new Iduun banner to be, IS playing a joke on us? Colorblocking Iduun, a very saught after character by alot. Being color blocked by Roy, a very common 3 star pull. Not even brave Roy who might have been understandable to be here.

Free summon, Idoun. That's pretty nice. +HP -res isn't -atk, so I'm fine with this.

EDIT: HELLO. Today's free ticket got me a Dmitri. Not a very good nature, but also a new unit. Guess if/when I get 3H, now I have to go with Blue Lions first.

Edited by Sunwoo

51 minutes ago, Faellin said:

Does anyone find the color block on the new Iduun banner to be, IS playing a joke on us? Colorblocking Iduun, a very saught after character by alot. Being color blocked by Roy, a very common 3 star pull. Not even brave Roy who might have been understandable to be here.

Definitely. It’s sadly not the first time they’ve done something like this... I also don’t find it amusing that the last New Power banner and this upcoming one will feature a Book 2 5* colorsharing with a Book 1 3-4*. 

Heck, some people may even find the recent color sharing of Ophelia and Quan to be mean, as well as Mikoto color sharing with Fallen Tiki!

Also, though the winter banner is certainly old news now, I managed to get all my Tempest orbs together and get a 4.5% on the banner; that is actually the highest I’ve gotten on it! I did finally get a Winter Zephiel though so it was worth it!! He came at -HP/+Spd LOL. It’s fine! I’ll consider it a neutral build. If he’s gonna be +Spd, I’m happy HP was the bane and not attack or defense... anyway! I feel like my luck has been decent lately. I’ve been getting what I what on top of some generous pity breaks, but everyone’s IVs have been less than optimal.

I’m glad I don’t care too much about them though and instead focus on actually getting a copy, or else I’d be tearing my hair out lol.

Dang, congrats on those Idunn pulls guys!

Free ticket and Orbs today netted me an Askran Duo(+DEF/-HP). Which was one of the two most wanted of that banner. I then dumped nearly everything else I had in a last ditch attempt at Celica or some Claude fodder. No Celica or Claude, but got me a F!Grima(+SPD/-HP). Since the Legendary Banner really doesn't like me(not only would it not give green or colorless orbs to open, it was regularly giving me my least wanted of each color), I went back and tried to get an Anna or Lethe for collection purposes. None of those, but got a Yarne(+ATK/-SPD) whom I didn't have yet. So Legendary hates me and requires a minimum of 10 percent to get a hero and the New years is just throwing units at me(first free ticket was a Karla(+RES/-SPD)).

Also got my first 4* Norne and Echidna. So I am catching up on the 4star available units.

Idunn banner had a red, and it was a Corrin. no biggie. (I'm with you guys. if you're gonna have Idunn anchor red, (and Fae is Fae) - why not have Brave Roy or something? or another 5* from that game. having it be Roy is ... weird.they've done that a lot. 

got my ticket from NY3 - and there was a choice between red and green.  I felt like red today and

image0.png?width=169&height=301

yes

(and this is where i am so glad that i already have her, because if i hadn't this would have been my first one and i would have been slightly mad as she is minus atk LOL) As I already had Anna this is fantastic. She can always come home to me. I know for a lot of people the right thing would be to Fodder her because of Guidance,  but i can't. i love her too much lol

had some amazing luck recently! got both NY! alfonse and NY! anna in under a hundred orbs, which is great since i really wanted them both. and today i got THREE free five stars from free summons ( kjeele, idunn and lugh). i think i'll fodder them all since i don't want to use idunn and i have the other two already, but my f2p luck has been amazing recently 😄