Just going to get it all out of the way. All red on tickets and that's it.

4* Bantu

4* Morgan

4* Morgan
4* Soleil

3* Stahl
4* Silvia

3* Seliph
3* Bantu

Same old, same old. Onto the anniversary event next I suppose.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my first summoning wheel, I got, like

Yarne. With a bad nature.

... That's confusing. But Yarne is a better random 5-star than Siegbert or Fallen Celica.

Ahhhh! After 32 pulls and spending all my orbs, New Years Selkie finally came to me! +Res -Def, not bad!

Now to save up once again and pray that there won't be any units for the new Picnic seasonals that I want, as I have my eyes on Picnic Felicia..

3 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

... That's confusing. But Yarne is a better random 5-star than Siegbert or Fallen Celica.

@Alexmender @mcsilas @mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane @DLNarshen @eclipse

...Ironic...

3R5CK1s.png

As he was my free pull with my first ticket. His nature didn't matter as I already have a +SPD/-DEF one that promptly got a merge. So he's sitting on 39 base SPD and waiting for a refine. Sounds nice... if I didn't already have a +ATK Brave Roy and a +ATK Swordhardt. Granted I don't "need" Larcei or Shannan, I would have preferred either of them over Siegbert. Pretty sad honestly... of all the *5 red pitybreakers he's one of the worst I could have pulled, surpassed only by Mage Eirika. Eh, oh well. 

Moving it along the last thing I got was on my 3rd ticket which was a green and it was-

Spoiler

hvQnRjw.png

Well that's a surprise. Wrong banner, buddy.Not Ced but I've never been able to pull Dorcas so this pitybreaker is more than welcome. I don't have a DC Infantry Axe (aside from the Ross that I... well... gave DC to) so this is a first for me and he's a cool guy even if his art is kinda wonky. This guy is coincidentally the same nature as the one my nephew pulled on his debut banner: +DEF/-RES. I'll gladly take it.

Pretty satisfied all things considered. There'll always be a shiny new infantry sword around the corner so it's a shrug of the shoulders weather or not I pull one. Patiently waiting for Edward.

So I went back to the NY banner to break that wretched 5.00% rate and hopefully pull Duo Alfonse or Lethe. Welp... I broke the rate....

Spoiler

vsw4ZvD.png

Something like this hasn't happened to me in a long time. That kick in the nuts feeling is still there though. After getting pitybroken by this guy I literally went and looked up the *5 summoning pool just to see how abysmal my chances are of actually pulling a bad green *5 and just as sure as you're reading this he's the single worst *5 I could have possibly pulled from the pool by a large margin. A close second being Rhajat who, at the very least I didn't already have. There are so many amazing things in the green pool that getting a pitybreaker is almost just as exciting as pulling a focus unit. I'm in disbelief I could have gotten something so bad. He's even +SPD/-ATK so If I want him to be worth anything I still have to spend 20k feathers to promote my other one to get rid of the bane which negates the only possible benefit of pulling him: saving feathers.

If I'd pulled nothing, I'd still have a high rate and chance of pulling Alfonse or Lethe. This is literally worst case scenario. God...

So.. yeah, the game continues to be fickle with me. I can't say I'm in a bad place emotionally though. I just hope I can pull Alfonse before his banner ends... without missing out on too much else.

Edited by Zeo

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

So.. yeah, the game continues to be fickle with me. I can't say I'm in a bad place emotionally though. I just hope I can pull Alfonse before his banner ends... without missing out on too much else.

Wow, these are some odd pulls. Congrats Osian and good luck getting Alfonse! 

11 minutes ago, Zeo said:

...Ironic...

3R5CK1s.png

As he was my free pull with my first ticket. His nature didn't matter as I already have a +SPD/-DEF one that promptly got a merge. So he's sitting on 39 base SPD and waiting for a refine. Sounds nice... if I didn't already have a +ATK Brave Roy and a +ATK Swordhardt. Granted I don't "need" Larcei or Shannan, I would have preferred either of them over Siegbert. Pretty sad honestly... of all the *5 red pitybreakers he's one of the worst I could have pulled, surpassed only by Mage Eirika. Eh, oh well. 

i really don't like this guy LOL
at least Mage Eirika comes with Rally Atk/Spd. 

Im sorry about the Python. I do hope you can get Alfonse before the banner ends. you've got plenty of time! 🙂

@Zeo Dang, sorry about the pitybreakers. A shame when they have no skill value, but hey extra stats 

That Python is the same as my first Python. +Spd is a great boon at least, and he makes more a nice cheap L!Azura sniper (when I need to bait and kill her ASAP before enemy starts. the extra move helps)

Osian is an amazing unit though

If it it makes you feel better, I also got pitybroken in the NY banner by a 4-5 star. On both accounts, in the exact same situation of 1 colourless and 4 blue orbs- broken by Mordecai :(. My main got a +Res/-HP Mordecai when I as tempted to try the duo unit...just merged him with my promoted one I guess. Just feels ironice because there is a bug with Mordecai recently, too.

I did get some luck at least. Got a free +Spd/-Res Larcei in my second account on my first ticket. Then I spent orbs on Brave Roy banner and got borken by +Atk Celica, so I have the perfect base now. Wasted orbs trying to get Idunn but no result.

Okay really, I just want New Year Selkie, is that so much to ask for? Or is it just that free orbs are blessed/cursed?

I got Fallen Mareeta, useful fodder not complaining, and Surtr from grinding out free orbs. Literally grinding, I exhaused both the remaining orbs I could get from the Blessed Gardens AND from the new story chapter, and this is how I'm rewarded: two off-focus units who to be fair aren't units I've +10ed yet and are actually pretty useful in their own ways (though much earlier I also got a copy of Laevatein, who is now +9) and little chance to build a pity rate.

...well I still got almost a month to summon her, so I guess I'll keep at it...

Me: I'm just gonna use the free pull and tickets on red since Shannan is the coolest one in this batch...even if I know little to nothing about these characters. Though my luck streak has been insane lately, so I've probably used up all of--

3ZZPy7p.jpg

WHAT THE HECK?!

THE FREAKING FREE PULL!! And when this guy is sharing his color too. And his IVs aren't horrible (though +HP, -Res isn't perfect either). Holy shit. This is also the first time I've gotten a focus unit on the free pull since Phina months ago. My luck still ain't over yet. o_O

@Rezzy @mampfoid @Arcanite

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

...Ironic...

3R5CK1s.png

Moving it along the last thing I got was on my 3rd ticket which was a green and it was-

Hide contents

hvQnRjw.png

Well that's a surprise. Wrong banner, buddy.Not Ced but I've never been able to pull Dorcas so this pitybreaker is more than welcome. I don't have a DC Infantry Axe (aside from the Ross that I... well... gave DC to) so this is a first for me and he's a cool guy even if his art is kinda wonky. This guy is coincidentally the same nature as the one my nephew pulled on his debut banner: +DEF/-RES. I'll gladly take it.

Pretty satisfied all things considered. There'll always be a shiny new infantry sword around the corner so it's a shrug of the shoulders weather or not I pull one. Patiently waiting for Edward.

So I went back to the NY banner to break that wretched 5.00% rate and hopefully pull Duo Alfonse or Lethe. Welp... I broke the rate....

Reveal hidden contents

vsw4ZvD.png

Something like this hasn't happened to me in a long time. That kick in the nuts feeling is still there though. After getting pitybroken by this guy I literally went and looked up the *5 summoning pool just to see how abysmal my chances are of actually pulling a bad green *5 and just as sure as you're reading this he's the single worst *5 I could have possibly pulled from the pool by a large margin. A close second being Rhajat who, at the very least I didn't already have. There are so many amazing things in the green pool that getting a pitybreaker is almost just as exciting as pulling a focus unit. I'm in disbelief I could have gotten something so bad. He's even +SPD/-ATK so If I want him to be worth anything I still have to spend 20k feathers to promote my other one to get rid of the bane which negates the only possible benefit of pulling him: saving feathers.

If I'd pulled nothing, I'd still have a high rate and chance of pulling Alfonse or Lethe. This is literally worst case scenario. God...

Yo nice pulls! Not Alfonse yet, but you still got a lot of time left~

As for me, I was pissed off because of Arena runs last night. I just barely wanted to do my Free Pull but I did it anyway, and there was one Red, so i was really hoping for a +HP Silvia or -Atk Corrin~

HZXL3e8.png

WoRks FoR mE

-Atk, +Res, don't even care, I GOT THE TIDDIES

Congrats to everyone pulling Shannan! I went for red as well, but no luck. I don't mind, seeing as I don't really like Shannan's art all that much and I have Ayra already, I don't need notayra.

Anyways, i'm saving orbs for when Legendary Lucina comes back out.

I pulled only in red and after the story, free and some other orbs I was at 40, I believe. I ended up getting this lovely lady.

Spoiler

Love her, so far she is one of my best infantry swords (DC is from fodder). 

Really hope for a Shannan though as like his art, voice and was a monster in Geneology (a +res +1 would be what I want but let's be realists). Will give up on the winter and NY banners as I am at both at 4.25 and it's not worth it. 

Edited by SuperNova125

Uggg, what am I doing? I spent the free summon, 2 tickets, the 10 compensation orbs, all the new story mode orbs,  and ~20 of my own orbs sniping red on the new banner. Nothing but combat manuals. Even had 3 different sessions with 3 red orbs, so should have been decent sniping odds. I'm an idiot, I don't even need a fast sword unit, I have both Mareeta's. I just like both of the new red units, and now I feel like I wasted so many summons, I can't walk away empty handed. I did get 2 copies of Cain, so that's something I guess. I hate when I do shit like this. Congrats to everyone with better luck than me 

3,583 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Raigh (+HP/-Spd): Yeesh.  Way to start the free pull. ;/
Bantu (+HP/-Spd): Uh. . .WTF, this actually works.  Though for my purposes, I think +Res or +Atk might be better.
Mathilda (+Res/-Atk): This, however, will not work.
Catria (+HP/-Res): Will need some feathers to turn her into proper Luna fodder.
Lucius (+Def/-Res): You're not a dual tank!

Fae (+HP/-Res): She's good fodder at least!
Reinhardt (+Spd/-Res): One of the few characters that doesn't appreciate this.
Silas (+Def/-Atk): Hey, good fodder!  But like Catria, needs feathers.
Norne (+Spd/-Def): Dammit, this one's competent.
Serra (+Def/-Res): OUT.  NOW!

Altena (+Spd/-Res): What in the everliving hell is this--wait, superboon?  Never mind, time to troll!  EP Altena that refuses to be doubled, GO!
Oboro (+Atk/-Res): PERFECT.
Barst (+Res/-Spd): Also perfect, because Altena needs Reposition.
Clarine (+HP/-Def): Alas, not even good fodder.
Legault (neutral): Altena gets Atk Tactic, too.

Thank you Shanan for donating your ticket to Altena.  Would like to pull a second one just to get rid of the superbane, but her job isn't to tank dragons.

Welp, got Larcei who was the only one I didn't really want but oh well. Then I got Orsin, so I mean, that's cool since I wasn't able to get him on his banner. And I just got Altena. Have one more ticket to acquire, I'll be fine if I don't get Ced, but I'd really like to get Shannan.

Got Ced with my free tickets and Larcei shortly after I finished with them! I wasn't even trying to pull green, that was just a session with no reds.

Ced is +HP, -Def, which is slightly better than neutral, probably? Larcei is +Res, -Atk, which is one of her worst possible natures. Not that that'll hold her back much, I'm sure.

Hit a new personal orb record of 756 earlier today, and finished the new banner with 733. Wonder if I'll hit 800 later this month.