• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well well, looks like the game felt bad for my terrible luck on the Glorious Gifts banner and decided to throw me a bone. Last night's free summon was pretty good, especially because there was only one 5* exclusive on the banner and he was color sharing no less. I probably won't spend the dew on his refine, but at least he may be useful on my Chain Challenge team. I think this is the only second time I've got a 5* with a free summon (I've had one or two others come during the free summon session, but not with the free ticket itself)

7l4wb9tl.png

1 hour ago, TEKWRX said:

Well well well, looks like the game felt bad for my terrible luck on the Glorious Gifts banner and decided to throw me a bone.

Hey congrats, free new stuff is always cool. Also congrats to tier 20 in AR!

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Hey congrats, free new stuff is always cool. Also congrats to tier 20 in AR!

Thanks buddy. Getting a 5* with a free summon is such a good feeling. Although if Henry would've been the one instead of Leif, I'd probably have a pretty bad feeling instead, lol

V77uETo.png?1

You know, I was already annoyed enough by the off-focus Hardin I got earlier on this FE4 banner, but this? I have become salt itself.

Oh, and not that Blowzai's asset/flaw matters when he's getting foddered as soon as I claim his 6,000 feathers but.....+Spd/-Atk. Yup. I can't believe this was what I got for my 400th unique Hero.

if my Surtr didn't happen to be +Def/-Spd, I would've given the SS4 to Picnic!Lukas.

In other news, I decided to throw a couple orbs for a solo YOLO on the Christmas banner and got the Tree! She's +Res/-Def, so, kinda meh. But I'll take her. Now I need to go back on 3H and wear the regalia to celebrate. And finally finish CF and SS routes. Because Black Eagles suck to me and the routes pain me to play.

In my rush to find Duo!Alfonse and NY!Anna I completely forgot that I also wanted to pick up NY!Fjorm while I had the chance. Now to get to that. 62 orbs to start.

1. 4* Soren: Meh.

No surprises there. 57 orbs left.

1. 3* Frederick: More meh.

And there's the problem with sniping greens: the general shortage of them. 52 orbs left.

1. 3* Ross: Eh. +HP/-Res is mediocre, so I'll wait for an +Atk copy.
  2. 3* Cecilia: Haven't seen you in a while.

Keep on keeping on. 43 orbs left.

1. 3* Gunter: Ugh.
  2. 3* Boey: Garbage.

Didn't IS change the 3*-4* ratio a long time ago? 34 orbs left.

1. 4* Python: Hello there, new unit! Unfortunately for you I have a +2 +Atk Sue, so you're kind of pointless, especially with +Spd/-Atk.

Shame Python's of no use to me. Anyway, 29 orbs left.

1. 3* Fir: Eh.

Running low. 24 orbs left.

1. 3* Hana: Worthless.

Seriously, why all of the 3*s? 19 orbs left.

1. 4* Barst: Reposition fodder.

Nice. One more try with 14 orbs left.

1. 4* Frederick: Go away.

That's a shame. Well, I still have two weeks left to find Fjorm.

Got more Judgral power in person of GreenOlwen and Larcei. 

Olwen has - as all her four former blue and green copies - an attack bane, but this can be fixed by a merge, so she can run with a speed boon. 

I would like to get Shanan, but I think I have spent enough orbs. 

Next month is Golden Week, so I hope for a rerun of the Legendary Banner with Celica and Veronica. 

At the NY banner 4.00 and nothing at all aftar all tickets. At the winter banner 5.50 my highest pity rate so far all, useless units considering I am gathering copies of two green 4* units. At least I got Larcei when her banner began. 

Edited by SuperNova125

It was bugging me that I recently fed my last Takumi to Sothe for CC, so I decided to do a YOLO summon before the Tharja Christmas banner went away. Was probably a dumb idea because I'm low on orbs and I'm sure some good banners are coming. First session had one red orb and I got a 3* Eliwood. Uggg. Next session had two red orbs, and I was at 3.50% so not crazy high, but luck was on my side. Grabbed this and backed out. Didn't want to press my luck wasting more orbs (and don't really need any of the other focus units)

Anr79Hrl.png 

I did another summon on the Fire and Ice New Year's banner last night/this morning. This year I at least walked away with something. New Year's Laevatein at +atk -def is pretty good.

20 hours ago, Rosalina said:

Got more Judgral power in person of GreenOlwen and Larcei. 

Olwen has - as all her four former blue and green copies - an attack bane, but this can be fixed by a merge, so she can run with a speed boon. 

I would like to get Shanan, but I think I have spent enough orbs. 

Next month is Golden Week, so I hope for a rerun of the Legendary Banner with Celica and Veronica. 

next month is Anniversary. Golden week is around April/may depending on the calendar 

(Olwen always comes to me -atk or -spd. blegh. Girl needs to know what Speed is in the positive)

Two days ago I summoned for Mia. Blew all my orbs. Got her after about 140 orbs, -atk. Lateron after 60ish orbs got pitybroken by Innes, welp.

Yesterday I yoloed with 5 orbs to no avail.

With todays tms and login bonus and some stratum quests I had 10 orbs. Ofc the circle had 3 red orbs, does the game know?  Lol

Anyway, first stone got me a 3* caeda and the 2nd another -atk Mia. Wonder if the third had another Mia, lol.

Glad this ended unexpectedly satisfying, sort of.

11 hours ago, daisy jane said:

next month is Anniversary. Golden week is around April/may depending on the calendar 

Oh, it was its birthday then. I am fairly sure it was february when the CYL banners returned.

(Olwen always comes to me -atk or -spd. blegh. Girl needs to know what Speed is in the positive)

At least merges can fix this, but yeah, pulling one certain with the same (bad) nature can become frustrating after a time.

Olwen is the only example I have.

Eir and BraveHector are the opposite: all Hectors have been +atk and all Eirs have been either +atk or +spd

Such a great Tempest Trial banner...Virion's the only one I don't have at 5* already, so I might as well try grey. Maybe Norne will finally show up.

1. 3* Maria: Or not.

Anyway, back to hunting for NY!Fjorm. 40 orbs to start.

1. 4* Cherche: No thanks.

This is taking longer than I had hoped. 35 orbs left.

1. 4* Hawkeye: Meh.
  2. 5* NY!Fjorm: Yay! She's even got a good asset and flaw: +Atk/-Res. I now have all 3 versions of Fjorm, which makes me quite happy. There's two greys, so on the off chance one of them is Laevatein I'll pull them too.
  3. 5* Silque: You're not Laevatein, but welcome nonetheless! H!Mia could certainly use the help with inflicting Guard. Unfortunately +Spd/-HP is pretty bad on you, but I'm not going to turn you down just on account of that.
  4. 4* Clarine: Disappointing.
Spoiler

8VpPIqk.jpg?1

That was a very nice way to cap off the New Year banners. 11 5*s in total for what I estimate to be ~350 orbs. Now I can stockpile in peace.

• NY!Takumi
  • Hubert
  • Mordecai
  • Leif
  • Adrift!Mamui
  • Duo!Alfonse * 2
  • NY!Anna * 2
  • NY!Fjorm
  • Silque