Got a free Caeda merge, she is now +7. This Caeda was +Atk, but so was my base.

Also yolo’d for Ced/Shannan. 1 green and 2 red. Got a Ced, so pulse smoke for Nailah! No Shannan, so no posture for Camilla. Need the guard effect and it is so much more valuable than SS4.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a +Res -Def Kliff on my free summon today. He'll probably be used for Fort. Def/Res 3 fodder, which is way better than what any of the focus units could have provided, so I'm very happy I went for the blue orb.

2 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

I got a +Res -Def Kliff on my free summon today. He'll probably be used for Fort. Def/Res 3 fodder, which is way better than what any of the focus units could have provided, so I'm very happy I went for the blue orb.

That's awesome Boa! Nice score 🤑

5 hours ago, TEKWRX said:

That's awesome Boa! Nice score 🤑

Thanks! I am a bit worried I have used up all my luck now, getting Larcei for free on that banner and now a free Kliff, but hopefully my luck can last just a bit longer.

My baby Hrid is now sitting at +4 with another lucky pull, and I've exhausted my orb supply and with so many good banners (possible Keaton/HS!Sakura) coming up, I think I should stop pulling to replenish. I was lucky to only get 2 NY!Gunnthra (both in the same session when my rate was at 3%) in all the pulling and no other unnecessary Reds, so I'm just gonna count my blessings.

But 3 Hríd's feels pretty good considering on his introduction last year, I got 4 NY!Gunnthra's and used way more orbs. 😭

2 hours ago, Kiran_ said:

My baby Hrid is now sitting at +4 with another lucky pull, and I've exhausted my orb supply and with so many good banners (possible Keaton/HS!Sakura) coming up, I think I should stop pulling to replenish. I was lucky to only get 2 NY!Gunnthra (both in the same session when my rate was at 3%) in all the pulling and no other unnecessary Reds, so I'm just gonna count my blessings.

But 3 Hríd's feels pretty good considering on his introduction last year, I got 4 NY!Gunnthra's and used way more orbs. 😭

Ah, that's awesome to hear!! NY Hrid was my most wanted unit since his introduction last year as well! Last year, though, I got two NY Gunnthras instead, and I saved up SO MUCH for a chance at his legendary banner appearance... only to get none lol. I managed to get my first one at long last this year though, and I am so incredibly thrilled! Congrats on the +4!!!!

3 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Ah, that's awesome to hear!! NY Hrid was my most wanted unit since his introduction last year as well! Last year, though, I got two NY Gunnthras instead, and I saved up SO MUCH for a chance at his legendary banner appearance... only to get none lol. I managed to get my first one at long last this year though, and I am so incredibly thrilled! Congrats on the +4!!!!

Woahhh yes!!! Congrats to finally getting him! Yeah that legendary banner was harsh. I got to +1 him after like 300+ orbs, it was brutal. 

Me: I don't have Luke, so I guess I'll try for him.
>no reds
Me: Fine, I'll pick green. Give me that Distant Counter fod--
>Hector appears

Trio of single-summon freebies:

TT: 4* Seliph

Weekly: 4* Libra

BHB: 5* Lewyn +Def -Spd

Nice. Already have a +Res -HP copy so it's either merge or fodder. Leaning Fodder as I have +10 Nino and +1 Celica as my green infantry mages so Lewyn barely gets a look-in. No idea who should get it though. My only other unit with Special Spiral is Lilina.

Edited by Humanoid

33 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

uuggghhh I WANT FLORA. lol mine is broken 😞

i didn't get anything at all on these two banners. which is fine, i'd rather my 5* pull luck comes on TMS and if Maribelle is there free pull maribelle.. 

I'd give you this one (my first, +RES/-SPD), because I don't know exactly what to do with her. I'm happy though, I think she'll get some use in TTs. 

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I'd give you this one (my first, +RES/-SPD), because I don't know exactly what to do with her. I'm happy though, I think she'll get some use in TTs. 

Astra season. Double Naga. Brave Lucina backline. Make 2-range enemies regret their life decisions. ...That’s what I use her for, anyway.

Congratulations! I’m jealous, I haven’t seen a Flora in months =( .

Edited by LordFrigid

13 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Astra season. Double Naga. Brave Lucina backline. Make 2-range enemies regret their life decisions. ...That’s what I use her for, anyway.

Congratulations! I’m jealous, I haven’t seen a Flora in months =( .

Thanks! Is she a merge project of yours? 

I don't have Naga, only double Altina for Astra. 

Today was a big day for me, I have been waiting for Tana's revival banner in order to get the last 5 copies I needed to +10 her. It took 630/632 orbs, but she is finished!

lBkhfqsl.png

The first Tana came on my free summon, while the last one came in the absolute last summoning session before I ran out of orbs. 630 turned out to be the exact number I needed to finish her, no more, no less. I never got pitybroken by an off focus unit, but I did have an Edelgard show up immidiately after the third Tana when there was no pityrate to break. The very last Tana also brought a Myrrh with her, which I'm very happy about as it brings my Myrrh up to +4. While summoning I also got another merge for Ross, bringing him up to +9. All in all it was a very good day for Sacred Stones units!

I'm so happy to have finished my second 5-star exclusive merge project. Now I'm hoping I can get lucky and get a few of the TMS units in the coming days, as I've really wanted them in the game for a long time and them showing up directly after this banner was slightly unfortunate for me. Luckily their banner seems to last for a long time, so I should have the chance to gather some orbs and try my luck.

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Thanks! Is she a merge project of yours? 

I don't have Naga, only double Altina for Astra.

Well, she wasn’t at first, because I had no idea what I was going to do with her. She definitely is now, though...5 more copies to go.

Oh, then maybe don’t do what I was talking about =P . She’s actually pretty great in AA as well: I ended up finding a team with 2 green DC armors, Brave Micaiah, and Zelgius today, and she demolished all of them.

3,604 total pulled units.  How did I end up with so many?

Spoiler

Odin (+Res/-HP): Uh, fodder, I guess.
Hinata (+Spd/-Atk): DEFINITELY fodder.
Roy (+Spd/-HP): Have one already, but I appreciate the effort~!
Tanya (+Spd/-Res): Attagirl!
Azama (+Def/-HP): Someone can use that staff of yours!

Abel (+Atk/-HP): Oh, nice!  No complaints here!
Ares (+Atk/-Spd): Merge fodder~!  But a pretty good combo, all things considered.
Ced (+HP/-Def): That +HP came in handy once.  But since he's otherwise neutral, he functions just fine~!
Cherche (+Res/-Atk): I KNEW I forgot something on Jaffar!
Jakob (+HP/-Res): I should get back to my +10 of him.

Eliwood (+Spd/-Res): I much prefer +Atk.

Abel (+Def/-Atk): Ugh, no.  I'm not Est!
Corrin (+Spd/-HP): Not bad, missy!  Pity you're a 3*.
Olivia (+Res/-Spd): This is bad.
Corrin (+Def/-HP): He can't stack up to his female form.
Caeda (+Spd/-Atk): So this is her SD incarnation.

Cordelia (+Spd/-Res): Good Firesweeper, at least.
Soren (+Res/-HP): Not good for much, sadly.
Eliwood (+Atk/-Spd): Now THIS I can work with!
Bantu (+Def/-Atk): Alright, which one of you made him your waifu? ;/
Roy (+Atk/-Def): "Anything dad can do, I can do better!"

That was a surprising amount of competence!  Now onto TMS!

6 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

Today was a big day for me, I have been waiting for Tana's revival banner in order to get the last 5 copies I needed to +10 her. It took 630/632 orbs, but she is finished

Congrats again! Good luck getting some of the TMS units! Any favorites? 

4 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Well, she wasn’t at first, because I had no idea what I was going to do with her. She definitely is now, though...5 more copies to go.

Oh, nice. Many pity breakers? 

What boon did you choose for her?

4 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Oh, then maybe don’t do what I was talking about =P . She’s actually pretty great in AA as well: I ended up finding a team with 2 green DC armors, Brave Micaiah, and Zelgius today, and she demolished all of them

In AR/AA who does she need to evade? Do you have CC on her?

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Oh nice, congrats on the free Flora!

Thanks! 🙂