• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh...my...God....

P7RiWOB.png

How... could this happen... how could this happen AGAIN?...

New Years banner.... no blues for Alfonse... 4.00%.... and.... this.... what are the odds of me... pulling another green pitybreaker... what are the odds that it would be the most useless one in the entire pool.... what are the odds it would be the same one I pulled on the exact same banner... and what are the odds... that he'd be -SPD again....

I'm done. Taking a break. See you guys around. I can't anymore. 

Edited by Zeo

14 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Glorious pulls and more shenanigans.

I got a +Spd/-Atk Hector in five orbs and Hubert in 50 orbs.

Wow congrats!

Forgot to mention I got another Young Tiki, how great...

17 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Glorious pulls and more shenanigans.

I got a +Spd/-Atk Hector in five orbs and Hubert in 50 orbs.

Use that Hector to give Distant Counter to someone! I recommend Brave Ike if you have him. He's a god in any mode. Though specifically for enemy phase.

i6FLSRr.png?12MWmuEM.png?1

I know I'm just harping on this now.......but I just really want to know what the fuck I've done to deserve this. One. I just wanted one of them at least. Instead, I got pitybroken at 3.75% by one of the last characters I ever wanted to see, and now I'm here with only four measly orbs left to get from the TT.

If I'm actually smart, I should just cut my losses here and pull on literally any other banner instead because it's clear this one is only interested in giving me middle fingers. My luck clearly isn't completely dead if the Hubert free pull and the Mamori first circle pull are any indications.

Got Eleonora. Tried getting a second copy but gotten pity broken by Nina, Nah, and Caineghis, so I guess I will stop.

I am not sure why, but it always feels like you still get off Focus units more often than Focus units despite being having the same percentages.

5 hours ago, XRay said:

Got Eleonora. Tried getting a second copy but gotten pity broken by Nina, Nah, and Caineghis, so I guess I will stop.

I am not sure why, but it always feels like you still get off Focus units more often than Focus units despite being having the same percentages.

would be nice if they changed it to say
3:50 for focus 
2:50 for off focus. 

10 minutes ago, Rosalina said:

I noticed this banner is a "seasonal" banner, means these units will never be added to the regular pool.

This is unfortunate, furthermore since I pulled a non focus unit.

But whatever, life continues.

Are we talking about A Star Is Born? It is a New Heroes Focus, not Special Heroes Focus, so all the units are added into the regular summoning pool unless it is a Legendary, Mythic, or Duo Hero where they will not show up in the regular pool. It is even explicitly mentioned at the end that all these New Heroes will continue to be available.

I got a neutral HS hInoka!! Omg I’m so happy, I low key wanted her so she could join Sakura! Now I’m only missing Elise... dang, if the mythic banner weren’t around the corner, I would tried for her!

also: HS Ryoma appreciation ❤️

1 hour ago, KMT4ever said:

I don't care about the Hot Springs banner, so let's just see if I can get Elise a merge.

1. 3* Cain: Worthless.

Oh well. Time to wait for the Mythic.

I’d hardly call Wings of Mercy worthless, it is such a valuable skill. I have played since day one and I can count the amount of cains I summoned on one hand. He never shows up for me. I have hardly any WoM units because of it. 

My free pull was HS!Hinoka, so I have splashy bucket fodder i guess! No reysons in the other two green stones.

Same, Cain's one of my rarest common pulls to the extent that he's saved exclusively for dancers.

Anyway... two greens so I open them both.

4* Titania
3* Boey

Shame, I'm quite fond of Hinoka and this is the best version of her but there's no way I'm spending any more on a 6% banner until the pitybreaker pool gets massively cleaned up.

Pulled red and green on the Hostile Springs rerun and got Hinoka pretty fast! +HP, -Res, which is not ideal, but whatever.

Moved on from there to the Chill banner. Focused on just red for Hubert, but ended up forced into green at one point and getting Sue, with an excellent +Spd, -HP. Might return for Hubert later but I'm taking a break from it for now.

Took just 68 orbs between the two banners, counting the ones I spent expanding my barracks.

I pulled a Katarina off the revival banner.

Uh, Katarina, I hate to break it to you but I think your revival banner was a few weeks ago.