I was just thinking how nice it would be if I got F!Morgan as my free pull on the New Powers banner since her new prf weapon. And the game did give me a five star as my free summon, just not the one I was expecting.

SNN2ce2.png

Wasn't Morgan but I won't say no to a free Ishtar either especially since this is my first one! +Atk/-HP nature too so that's good. Guess she gets to join her aunt Tailtiu alongside Linde, Delthea, and FH!Delthea as another member of my female blue tome infantry gang.

Edited by NSSKG151

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

......*sigh*

Spoiler

PGnPrEc.png

Lugh: “It’s great to be here!”

Oh, you aren’t going to feel that way for long you little shit.

One minute later after the above:

Spoiler

03sVvOh.png

I made sure to strip him of Rally Up Res+ too, I just didn’t want it equipped currently.

And so another 4.25% (or higher) rate goes down the drain thanks to an unwanted pity breaker. This shit is really getting old now.

After reaching 4.75% I got a +Atk-Spd Faye, pretty good I was half expecting to get the reciprocal of that. Hoping for Alm as well I got A Lewyn instead, Special Spiral is always welcome, even though I don't know who to give it to. Maybe to Faye herself to drop Heavy Blade, Brave Bow+, Glacies. Speaking of Brave Bow+ RIP Halloween Niles its been fun.

Edited by LoneStar

In the New Power banner I got a free +Atk Barst. So I decided to build him as his weapon seemed nice and I had Astram, Barst and HS!Ryouma (the free seasonal) as Manuals so I build him. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200212_005319.thumb.jpg.156910e8f7e017219a8045e709b20c99.jpg

Honestly he is pretty good. I also have Bonfire on him but to use it I am waiting for a Wrath seal or a non Sothis Time's Pulse. 

Edited by SuperNova125

6 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

......*sigh*

Hide contents

PGnPrEc.png

Lugh: “It’s great to be here!”

Oh, you aren’t going to feel that way for long you little shit.

One minute later after the above:

Hide contents

03sVvOh.png

I made sure to strip him of Rally Up Res+ too, I just didn’t want it equipped currently.

And so another 4.25% (or higher) rate goes down the drain thanks to an unwanted pity breaker. This shit is really getting old now.

Beautiful. Sadly, I don't have any CC fodder until I finish leveling the W!Tharja I'm keeping. 

I've got nothing on the current banners. I did pull Helpful Chrom while trying for Duo Alm. I'm done for now, though. I'll wait for the New Heroes.

I pulled a Brave Ephraim with my summoning ticket today, my first BE! And he's +Atk. I don't exactly regret not picking him as my free pull for CYL 2, since I did a whole "complete FE7 trio" for all free picks for CYL 1-3, but I was pretty sad I hadn't managed to summon him. Glad to finally have him on my team!

I had another slice of good luck...and it worries me about the rest of the year. Surely this luck cannot last? Fingers crossed!

Free Grima from the BHB banner?

1. 3* Soren: Well, he's kind of a dragon...

That was lame. And since I'm feeling greedy, back to the New Power banner to find Morgan another merge. 37 orbs to start.

1. 4* Odin: Moonbow fodder.
  2. 4* L'Arachel: Okay.

No surprises there. Trying again with 28 orbs left.

1. 4* Brady: I just realized I've never actually pulled you before. +Spd/-Res is bad, so SI fodder you are.

A nice surprise there. 23 orbs left.

1. 4* Reinhardt: Go away.

A disappointment. One more set, 18 orbs left.

1. 4* Jagen: Eh.

So much for that. Now to scrape together some more orbs.

I have no idea why I've been so lucky lately. Sounds like a poor omen for the Legendary Banner this month.

Yesterday's free pull~

WVTEBRb.png?1

Like she didn't even need to be 5*~ Well she's my first one and tanky Blues are never a bad thing for AA so she can stick around for now~

But today~

uHRfr8Y.png?1

Another free 5*? And she's +Atk, -Res? Why is the fodder always +Atk?

Ever day I look forward to the Legendary Banner less and less~

I managed to pull a +atk Valentine's Alm and a +def Valentine's Rudolf! I am happy with this. I wish I could merge them to get rid of their banes, but I'm not pulling on this banner anymore. (Only one I'm missing is Valentine's Faye, technically.) I need to save up for other upcoming banners.

11 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I managed to pull a +atk Valentine's Alm and a +def Valentine's Rudolf! I am happy with this. I wish I could merge them to get rid of their banes, but I'm not pulling on this banner anymore. (Only one I'm missing is Valentine's Faye, technically.) I need to save up for other upcoming banners.

yay congrats!! 🙂 i am very jealous of your +atk Alm. 

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Like she didn't even need to be 5*~ Well she's my first one and tanky Blues are never a bad thing for AA so she can stick around for now~

But today~

Wohoo, that's some luck! Congrats!

I want my first special spiral (or lnd4) already. 

39 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

yay congrats!! 🙂 i am very jealous of your +atk Alm. 

Thanks! Yeah, that seems to be a good boon to have on him. 🙂

Okay, I'm officially pissed.  Not only did I not get a Grima merge off ghe BhB banner before it disappeared but I pull a free ideal IV Amelia off the damn ticket... 😕

Guess that just means Grima will have to again wait for merges... what a shitty end to a banner 😞

Yay!!!

i spent like... 250 orbs on the Greil’s Devoted rerun LOL. But it’s fine! I walked away with some good loot. I got a neutral Tsubasa, my first one, at like 3.25%? Then I got a Fallen Hardin at like 3.5%. My second one, +Def/-Spd so I already think he’s 100x Times better than whatever my first one was lol. Then I got a circle with no blues at 3.75% and I got Valentine Mist! My first copy, and I am stoked about the green tone valor! She was -Atk/+Res though... yikes. And finally, at 4% with like 15 orbs to spare, I got my Valentine Soren! +Atk/-Def too!! He is my first, and I’m happy he is reunited with my V Ike. I only need Greil now, but it’s okay. I rather not double dip. Time to save for the next new heroes...!! 

@SockPuppet wow that's a lot of 5 stars, congrats on the haul and nice-natured Soren!

@Landmaster Wow, nice new units! Perfect Igrene, too just pull on the Blazing Wind banner for fodder

@Zeo @daisy jane

So had some eventful pulls to cheer me up from real life stuff.

Yesterday a free ticket gave me a +Spd/-Def Brave Celica, which completes my CYL2 collection in my second account

Now? Back to base rate and I get a +HP/-Def Brave Ephraim! I as hoping to fix my +HP/-Atk one but I guess I'll use this one instead and book the other one for fodder.

Then on to the Greil's Devoted banner. Any of the greens will do, and Ike is also welcome.

Main account's free pull was a +Spd/-Def Valentine Mist! Perfect! Love her art (and a fan of it since Landmaster's video clears), and lately I did feel the need for more Green tome cavaliers. Valour is just icing on the cake. Pulled the other reds in case of Ike since I didn't have him in my main but just a Stahl and Sophia.

On the second account, I already had a +HP/-Def Valentine's Ike from last year- let's see if I can get a merge? Green had nothing, and so I opened the other three reds ust in case...and on the last red I got another V!Ike! +HP/-Spd V!Ike lol. Again maybe better as fodder than a merge since boon isn't that great but kind of funny how I got him on the first circle again like last year. Also another +HP Special Fighter fodder on the same day.

So much for Wolt savings for next week but still kind of glad from the results.

Nothing worth mentioning on my free pulls, but I ended up spending around 100 free orbs on the new Love banner. I did get 4* Conrad, but I pulled until I got pity broken... by Tsubasa. Yup. Definitely not what I expected to end the banner with. But hey, she’s an amazing unit and the version I pulled back in her own banner has done wonders for me.

Now to debate with myself if I should merge her or give Sword Session to someone. 

BHB banner first. Julia's already +10, so I might as well see if I can get Seliph.

1. 3* Chrom: Nope.

Now for the free pull from Greil's Devoted. Red for Ike.

1. 4* Raigh: No.

And now for the CYL2 tickets. Ideally Ephraim, but I'd take Veronica.

1. 4* Mercedes: Meh.
  2. 3* Merric: Worthless.
  3. 5* B!Ephraim: Yeah! Unfortunately he's +Spd/-Def, which is atrocious. Still, he's free. Maybe I'll be extra lucky and get him a merge.
  4. 3* Cherche: Meh.
  5. 3* Camilla: More meh.
  6. 4* Felicia: Feathers.

I'm happy to finally have Ephraim, but I suppose Feh decided to not be too generous. Anyway, with 26 orbs here's a few more pokes at the New Power banner.

1. 4* Silas: More Reposition fodder.
  2. 4* Wendy: Bleh.

Nice to be getting so many copies of Silas. 17 orbs left.

1. 3* Mae: Ugh.
  2. 4* Odin: Moonbow fodder.

All in all not bad. It is annoying that practically all of my recent 5* pulls have had lousy assets and flaws, but they've come cheap and quick, so not much room for me to complain.

Last week the free tickets gave me a free B!Eliwood. This week the free tickets gave me a free B!Hector. Now he's has six merges on him. Only four more to go. And I guess next week the free tickets is going to give me a free B!Lyn isn't it?

The remainder of my quest for +10 GD Ike starts! 😄

rEnbAsm.jpg

This was about 100 orbs in, but I pulled ANOTHER one literally right after! XD

A short while after that:

KXW9tbE.jpg

This gal decided to show! I didn't have Eyvel yet so I'm pleased. +Atk, -Spd isn't the greatest, but I'll take it. She seems cool and was the one I would have most liked to have from her debut banner.

And two pulls after her, I got flying Olivia, whom I did already have. That was a bit of a bummer, but she seems like decent fodder with Guidance and all.

But I got two more 5 star pulls about half way through my orb stash and guess what they were? More GD Ikes! 😄 I'm up to +6 with him now! +10 without spending money is actually still quite possible! We'll see!

@Rezzy @mampfoid @Arcanite

Edited by Anacybele