^Dang it, I would've loved that freebie. XD

I got a few more pitybreaks on my way to my new +10 GD Ike. Young Tiki and then Tibarn. Tibarn at least can fix my current one's crappy IVs. Tiki's getting merged, I guess.

And then this dude came too:

FrJtXyJ.jpg

+Res, -HP, decent. So I got two 5 stars I didn't have yet and a fix for some bad IVs on the side of my goal. Not bad! Had to spend some money in the end to finish GD Ike, but I think I got enough bang for my bucks!

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mcsilas Jealous of you completing the CYL2 circle! Great valentine pulls as well. The nature of V!Ike is shoddy but he's pretty top of the line fodder.

@Alexmender @Landmaster @Ginko @Rezzy @mampfoid @DLNarshen @daisy jane

Didn't get anything recently. Nothing from CYL2 sadly or any of the BHBs or the valentines banner. Wasn't super invested so it's fine, but I regret the 12 orbs I spent on the Valentine banner. 3 red and one green stone seemed enticing and while I already had a +ATK/-RES V!ike, he's great fodder. Oh well. Got a +ATK Bantu so he's primed if I want to build him.

I also went back to the Lyn/Florina BHB for maybe another Lyn merge or a Hector. Got to 3.75% with zilch.

...On the other hand.. my nephew's account is a thing... I'd already pulled on the BHB banner for the free pull but I thought "meh, maybe he'll get a Lyn, would be Ironic, right?"

Spoiler

Outqy4S.png

NILuq9h.png

MdfYidk.png

....I really love my nephew. But I'll be honest... I kind of hate him a little bit right now... Hector is neutral. Lyn is +ATK/-SPD. The exact nature of my 2nd copy. Considering how hard it was for me to pull my first Lyn and how hard it's been to merge her... I'm a bit vexed.

Since you're here, I'm going to break through my jealousy and go ahead and post up the stuff my nephew's been pulling since I haven't documented any of that in a while.

Spoiler

bVZnBe7.png

I got a -SPD Thrasir. He got this. Pretty sure she's not -SPD or -ATK if I recall. Might be +HP/-DEF or something like that.

1FFmTOW.png

Yep, he got her on her debut banner. As you can imagine, my jaw dropped when I saw her nature. He's got both her and Mareeta by the way

iG0XTu4.png

She was a pitybreaker on one of the older banners. -SPD but still. I don't have her so she's pretty neat.

iltJ8CQ.png

On one of the revival banners. He hasn't gotten his free one yet though so this is free real estate for fodder.

LcG9SNE.png

Yeah, remember how it took me 400+ Orbs to get NY!Alfonse? He got this in less than 80 orbs. Lethe is -SPD but Selkie was untouched. She might even be +RES if I recall.

XAQo5SM.png

Pitybreaker on the recent Valentine banner while going for Conrad. She's -ATK like his last one.

FGn1gtX.png

This is what made me go for those 3 reds on my account. He got this in the one red stone. +DEF/-SPD but still nice.

I know I sound bitter but I'm not. Honestly it's nice seeing pulls like these, especially when my own go through a drought. His barracks definintely have about them a variety separate from mine. He's got units like W!Sothis, M!Grima, S!Lilina and others so that's pretty fun. If he gets older and chooses to really commit to the game, he'll be in a good spot.

Edited by Zeo

@daisy jane Meh, I do alright. Can't complain.

Spoiler

sa3Q0dy.png

Although sometimes my nephew's pulls can give me a shock, I'd be a liar if I said that the game didn't, overall, treat me pretty well. There's been heartbreak, but the game's always kind of... kept balance for me one way or another. 

Except L!Lyn. The one unit I wanted that I could never pull. She remains the only glaring hole in my barracks. 

3,744 total pulled units.  Man, I went overboard!

Spoiler

Olivia (+Spd/-Res): I. . .may have to change my base Olivia.
Silvia (+Atk/-Spd): One merge and she's great.
Stahl (+Atk/-Def): And we have yet another winner!  Man, my swords are on fire!  (plzdon'tgivemeRoy)
Hawkeye (+Res/-HP): Eh.  After three good ones, I was bound to miss.
Chad (+Def/-HP): Well, uh, fodder?

Silas (+Atk/-Res): Dammit, that's perfect.
Subaki (+HP/-Def): And that's not perfect, AND it's 3*.
Mae (+Def/-Spd): DRAW BACK!
Corrin (+Spd/-HP): I prefer +Atk on her.
Niles (+Res/-Spd): That's all wrong.

Jagen (+Res/-Spd): Now this guy can rock it!
Donnel (+HP/-Def): He can do better.
Mae (neutral): I don't know what I did to deserve this influx of Maes, but I WILL TAKE IT!
Tailtiu (+Def/-Spd): Now who wants Drive Spd?  Or maybe I'll give my existing Mae -blade and Drive Spd 2.
Soren (+Res/-Def): Sadly, Fortify Res isn't as big of a deal as before.

Frederick (+Spd/-Def): Can you, uh, swap with Niles?
Tanya (+HP/-Spd): She seems to like me.  Perhaps that's why Osain is nowhere to be seen.
Klein (+Atk/-Def): Dammit, he's competent.
Mae (+HP/-Def): KEEP IT COMING!
Est (+Spd/-HP): I think she's okay with this?  But I don't have the feathers to build her (and even if I did, she's a low priority for me).

Mathilda (+Def/-Atk): I still use Hone Atk.

Chad (+Atk/-HP): WOOHOO~!  Welcome!

Python (neutral): He's my first one, so I won't complain.
Priscilla (neutral): No, I'm not supporting you with Heath.  I'm waiting for Guy.
Gaius (+HP/-Def): Hello feathers?  I'm not even sure how to fodder him properly.
Florina (+Spd/-Def): I vastly prefer +Atk on her.
Reinhardt (+Spd/-HP): I think there's some troll build that utilizes this along with -blade, but that's not something I'm interested in running.

Palla (+Atk/-Def): Another great swordie.
Corrin (+Atk/-Def): I think I just changed his boon to speed, too.  A pity.
Selena (+Def/-Res): REPOSITION THANK YOU!
Tanya (+Res/-Spd): Meep.  No.
Wrys (+Spd/-Atk): Can you trade with Tanya please?

Chrom (+Res/-Def): 22k for Aether had better be worth it.
Morgan (+Atk/-Spd): Not the worst thing ever?
Virion (neutral): Uh, merge project one day?
Gordin (+Spd/-Def): Maybe there'll be a day when he'll be good with this?
Kaze (+Atk/-Def): I think I have one with this already.

Libra (+Def/-Atk): Who wants that axe?
Jakob (+Res/-Def): Hey, merge fodder!
Norne (+Def/-HP): Also merge fodder!
Mordecai (+Atk/-Spd): PERFECT!  I couldn't have asked for better!
Corrin (+Spd/-Atk): Could be better, but I still use Dragonic Aura.

Celica (+Spd/-Def): Finally broke the pity rate!  Would prefer Swift Sparrow 4 over Death Blow 4, but she'll still be good!
Cain (+Atk/-Res): Dammit, I can't give Wings of Mercy to someone.
Rebecca (+Res/-Atk): Hoo boy. . .
Gaius (neutral): I like the guy, but I don't know what to do with him.
Clair (+Res/-Def): Perhaps one day, that'll be good.  But I think she does better with +Atk.

Fae (+Def/-Spd): MORE DRAW BACK FODDER, WITH RENEWAL!

My orbs are more-or-less nonexistent, but at least I got someone new off the Brave Heroes banner.  Won't go as hard on the final one, since I have all of them (even if Roy would like a merge).

Daily BHB first. Leo, Ryoma, and Hinoka are the only original units I don't have yet, so red it is.

1. 5* Leo: Lucky me! What's not lucky is that he's +Spd/-Def, continuing the trend of my 5*s having awful assets and flaws. Still, he's a nice addition to the barracks.

That went pretty well. Now for Love Abounds. Hoping for Lyn so I can finally get a magic armor.

1. 3* Jeorge: Feathers.

And another poke at the New Power banner with 22 orbs.

1. 4* Tailtiu: SI fodder.
  2. 3* Florina: Worthless.
  3. 3* Lukas: Bleh.

Come on Feh, at least give me a Shanna. Still, a free Leo makes this overall a good session.

Well my week has be utter crude in real life this week, thankfully the Three House DLC seems to have made my luck better.  It took me all the TT orbs but I finally completed Ryoma emblem with a +atk,-hp HS!Ryoma on Thursday, and today I free pulled V!Hector -atk,+spd sadly but I will still use because Hector is a fav and my free pull on the BHB banner was M!Byleth which is great because DC fodder!  I just hope my luck will still be good when Nils comes on Monday because I really want him.

I said I wouldn't do 24H Banners again but the temptation to lessen the amount of Elises I need in March was too great, so I Summoned anyway. I figured my run was over when I entered a Colorless-less circle, so I tapped on a Red~

v4k4Krb.png?1

+Spd, -Atk isn't great but I do feel better about skipping all her Revivals now that I finally have her~

Edited by Landmaster

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I said I wouldn't do 24H Banners again but the temptation to lessen the amount of Elises I need in March was too great, so I Summoned anyway. I figured my run was over when I entered a Colorless-less circle, so I tapped on a Red~

v4k4Krb.png?1

+Spd, -Atk isn't great but I do feel better about skipping all her Revivals now that I finally have her~

Congrats on your Lucina, I still need two to finish mine but I'm going the more patient route, (or at least trying to with my lack of orbs).

Of course I didn't get my desired M!Grima merge thus far, but I did get some interesting units, the highlight being a Neutral Ephraim who I really wish was a Grima merge instead.  The plan is to level 40 and fodder since I doubt very much I'll use him.

5 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Congrats on your Lucina, I still need two to finish mine but I'm going the more patient route, (or at least trying to with my lack of orbs).

Thanks! Good luck finishing yours up~ 

3,649 total pulled units.  Doing this so I can clean out my barracks for tomorrow's summoning.

Spoiler

Python (+HP/-Spd): The neutral one's better.

Chad (+Def/-Spd): I think he's useful for Smoke fodder?  Maybe?

Robin (+Atk/-Res): WOOHOO~!

Lon'qu (+Spd/-Res): Not the worst, but I think he does better with Atk.

Lukas (neutral): Merge fodder~!

With that, I think I'll need 20 spots open.  Yeah.

@Landmaster Aww shame on no Elise but congrats on +Spd Lucina! Better +Spd/-Atk than +Atk/-Spd at least

@Zeo @daisy jane @Diovani Bressan 

So been getting some stuff lately.

Yesterday in the Love Abounds banner, I managed to free summon a +Def/-Spd Vector! Really ironic since it took me so long to get him in his original banner with the opposite +Spd/-Def, but hey can't complain. Going to use my old one as fodder now, even if I don't use him much it's nice to get an optimal copy and hey he has great art.

As for today, nothing from the Hero fest. I know there's a Tana/Innes revival banner and as much as I wanted to fix Innes's -Spd I couldn't open all the colourless orbs.

Micaiah banner though....tempting to fix my Micaiah's -Atk..

First circle two orbs. Second orb was... a +Spd/-Def Tana! Kind or ironic how she shows up on the wrong banner! @BoaFerox looks like I get to try her out now! Also hey, congrats on the Tana, too! And B!Lucina! @SockPuppet

Then out of 60 orbs, I caved in until I had 8 orbs left (RIP) but I managed to come out with a +HP/-Def Micaiah! Bane didn't matter since she'll be merged into my +Spd/-Atk one. So at least a happy result, I just hope I get stuff from the double seasonal without costing too much orbs that I don't have right now!

Edited by mcsilas

Been lightly pulling for Griel, hoping for a +atk one since mine's +spd. Pulled a Valentine's Soren, which was...odd? But okay. He's a manual now while I try to decide if I'm going to keep my +spd one or look for some other nature. (The one I manual'd was +def.)

@mcsilas Nice! Must feel great to pull a Vector that easily. I know considering how heartbreaking it was spending hundreds of orbs on him in his first year and not get him only to grab him in less than 40 in his second year. Good nature too. Great nature Tana as well. Shame about the def, but probably a better nature than the +DEF/-ATK one I've got. Sorry you burnt through your mini stash, but glad to see you got Micaiah! Don't particularly like her as a character and I don't use her much, but I can't deny her utility when I do. She's a great nuke and magic tank.

@Alexmender @BoaFerox @Landmaster @daisy jane @Rezzy @mampfoid

As for me, I didn't spend my ticket on the CYL banner. I'm going to save them for now. The BHB banner netted me zilch but it doesn't matter since I already have a +ATK and +SPD Micaiah as well as a Sanaki. Revival banner is the same. There were 3 blue stones. I could have opened all 3 to try to fix my -ATK Tana, but it's not particularly high priority and orbs are a little scarce after burning through the tempest ones. So nothing from today's banners.

I did however pull on the Hector banner yesterday and got 2 green stones and there was a +SPD/-RES Ross in the free one! Finally can merge him up to +1 and get rid of that pesky DEF bane while continuing to procrastinate on weather or not I want him to be +ATK or +SPD! Anyway, there actually was something in the other green stone I think.

Spoiler

8Lh5jTF.png

That's definitely not Hector. But you know I can't be mad at a pull like this. 2nd Surtr ever and the stellar nature of +SPD/-ATK! I'm actually happy about this because it gives me the simple option of either merging into my +ATK/-DEF one to relive him of the bane or to give someone Steady Stance 4. It's a pretty great A skill so as usual I'll be continuing to sit on premium fodder indefinitely haha.

0zfZQVa.png

Pretty much one of the best results possible. 10/10.

Now to procrastinate on weather or not I want Ross to be +SPD or +ATK!. I feel like at low merges Ross will benefit from the additional SPD but once he's reached around +7-9 ATK will be the better option. Now if Libra could get out of my face and let his direct competition start showing up. I've pulled over 7 Libras in the past few weeks.