15 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Oh cool, I like all three. While I can understand people don't want to merge Roy, since Ellwood is so much cheaper ... I'm still very happy with mine. 

BH!Roy does not offer anything in terms of skill inheritance so I merged all of mine. I can get Galeforce from Cordelia, and Steady Blow is not really appealing in my opinion.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't documented my pulls lately because I'm barely invested in the game at the moment. Just frittering away my orbs on 8% pulls for whatever in preparation for a period of reduced activity. However I did pick up two Brave Ikes in three full circles of the CYL1 Hero Fest, which is probably my first above-average banner so far over the entire anniversary celebrations. I've got my Aether dragons all done so I guess I may as well use these ones? Aside from the free neutral one for F2P shenanigans I've got +Def and now +Atk and +Res, hmm.

It's offical Tana's brother hates me.  So suffice to say I'm no longer going to bother pulling for him.  3 orbs left and I'm going to start saving for a Grima banner in the vain hopes of getting Grimmy to 10+

Edited by TheSilentChloey

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

It's offical Tana's brother hates me.  So suffice to say I'm no longer going to bother pulling for him.  3 orbs left and I'm going to start saving for a Grima banner in the vain hopes of getting Grimmy to 10+

He gave me such a hard time, too! An off focus Fallen Corrin and Brave Roy came along with him on this same banner. I hope he comes along eventually!

So, I forgot to mention it, but I pulled a little more for Griel. Got another Valentine's Mist, which surprised me. So, now I can +1 my +res Mist, or just kinda wait for a Mist with a better nature. Still don't have Original Mist for some reason.

@Ginko @NegativeExponents- I don't know. Inigo and Matthew are a tried and true pair and breaking their support would be really hard for me. I've been using the same team for literally 2/3rds of my time with this game. Splitting them up so abruptly now would be... Difficult Everyone plays an intergral part on the team. Leila would probably replace Genny but that would weaken Ayra since they're supported with eachother. It's just... an odd situation now with Leila here gunning for Matthew's affections. It doesn't help that their synergy is second to none.

@Alexmender A +ATK duo Alm is pretty amazing honestly. Sorry about the rest of your pulls but I'd say he's a gamechanger.

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Landmaster @DLNarshen @Alexmender @NegativeExponents-

What the heck, man...

vPPbSZY.png

Come on... I didn't ask for this. I literally only have five orbs. Five. I spent 4 of them after using the next ticket on the CYL1 banner and this one jumped out at me. She's +SPD/-ATK but would you really care about that in my position? 

I'll keep her obviously. For one thing, if the unholy thing happens and she wins AHR then I'll fodder this one for Rouse ATK/DEF. My first 3H Lord. Not bad at all.

Edited by Zeo

Tried for Leila since I had the pity rate. Got a second Maribelle. Staff valor is useful, but sadly does’t stack.

Dazzling fodder it is. 

Free pull on the ephraim banner was a second Percival! First on is +atk -Spd. This one is -atk + def. I think I am goinv to merge him and give him Galeforce.

It is so great to only get -atk on things that I can merge or are designated fodder(like a random Gerik)

core units have not been -atk for over two years by now i believe.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

I'll keep her obviously. For one thing, if the unholy thing happens and she wins AHR then I'll fodder this one for Rouse ATK/DEF. My first 3H Lord. Not bad at all.

Yay, congrats!

Edelgard is a decent Galeforcer. Since I don't nuse Rouse skills, I merged mine and am happy so far. 

18 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Heeey!

Nk3WUSG.jpg

Yeah, this just happened when I bought a few more orbs! And better yet? This Fiora is +Atk! That's more like it! Merge time! And that Ishtar can be foddered right to her for Swift Sparrow. Fiora's Pegasus Flight should activate a bit more often with that than it would with Fury anyway, even if it's player phase only. I'd use her mostly on player phase anyway because of her mobility and high Spd.

Just gimme Marcia at some point, IS and I'll have all my favorite Pegagirls!

I got one ticket left. Maybe I can net Leila with it, who knows.

wait. WHOA WHOA. stop. HOLD. (i mean it's too late and i am hoping someone stopped you) - You can give Swift Sparrow to Fiora, but it won't work with Pegasus Flight. Pegasus flight calculates the speed/res check before start of combat. Swift Sparrow gives you in combat buffs. so unless you are giving Fiora a lot of field buffs. (to trigger the conditions). so i just want you to know that while swift sparrow could be a good skill for Fiora. (for how you want to play with her,) - just remember that Pegasus flight won't work in tandem with it. 

anyway moving on. 

@Zeo you lucky! 🙂 I didn't get anything from this banner, but i'm not allowed to complain about it for months. 🙂 Leila does seem like she'll be a boat load of fun and i am glad you got everything you really hoped for. 🙂

@Landmaster#celicar!!!! It would be very great now if both Alm and She retired from Alts. thanks. (also though could Brave Alm please come home and match the natures of everyone else LOL). 

@DLNarshen oohh congrats on +10ing Ishtar! 🙂 that is WILD that you got it done in under 1000 🙂

18 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, this just happened when I bought a few more orbs! And better yet? This Fiora is +Atk! That's more like it! Merge time! And that Ishtar can be foddered right to her for Swift Sparrow. Fiora's Pegasus Flight should activate a bit more often with that than it would with Fury anyway, even if it's player phase only. I'd use her mostly on player phase anyway because of her mobility and high Spd.

Swift Sparrow doesn't help Pegasus Flight. Pegasus Flight compares the stats at start of combat, while Swift Sparrow grants stats during combat. It's a good skill to boost her Atk and Spd in player phase, but it doesn't work wth her B skill.

Fury, however, will help her with Pegasus Flight, since it boost her visible stats.

8 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

wait. WHOA WHOA. stop. HOLD. (i mean it's too late and i am hoping someone stopped you) - You can give Swift Sparrow to Fiora, but it won't work with Pegasus Flight. Pegasus flight calculates the speed/res check before start of combat. Swift Sparrow gives you in combat buffs. so unless you are giving Fiora a lot of field buffs. (to trigger the conditions). so i just want you to know that while swift sparrow could be a good skill for Fiora. (for how you want to play with her,) - just remember that Pegasus flight won't work in tandem with it. 

7 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Swift Sparrow doesn't help Pegasus Flight. Pegasus Flight compares the stats at start of combat, while Swift Sparrow grants stats during combat. It's a good skill to boost her Atk and Spd in player phase, but it doesn't work wth her B skill.

Fury, however, will help her with Pegasus Flight, since it boost her visible stats.

Um, I don't see what the difference is. In combat and start of combat sound the same to me.

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Um, I don't see what the difference is. In combat and start of combat sound the same to me.

But they are not.

A stat comparison made "At start of combat" ignores in-combat buffs (Blow, Stance, Brazen, Push) and in-combat reductions (Lull Skills). Only stat boost outside combat, such as permanent stat boosts (Spd+3, Life and Death, Fury), bonuses (Hone, Fortify, Rally) and penalties (Threaten, Ploy, Ruse) will affect the outcome.

So Swift Sparrow doesn't work with Pegasus Flight.

Anyway, this is what I got this morning trying for another Duo Alm:

pTiNvE4.jpg

Edited by Diovani Bressan

@Zeo Wow, so much great stuff you got! Congrats! 

@Diovani Bressan Congrats, even if it's not what you were aiming for that is a pretty lucky circle. What was your pity rate like?

@Landmaster Congrats! You've been picking up some old Sacred Stones units recently, huh. Hope you still have some luck left for the end of the month!

I got a little tempted yesterday and spent about 90 orbs hoping to get Leila or Nils. Ended up getting Fiora and Larum instead, both -Spd sadly. At least Larum isn't a question mark in my catalogue anymore, and I do like Fiora so I'm happy to have her even if she won't be of too much use. In the process I also got a 4-star Rath (-Spd as well of course) and a merge for Tethys, so I got something for my orbs at least, even if I maybe slightly regret it since I wasn't planning on spending on this.

Well, I've officially exhausted all sources of orbs now and still don't have a Nils to show for it. Just gotta wait it out for the dailies now I suppose but man... that sucks. I'm almost desperate enough to finally get that BK pack. Almost.

I did get tons (2) of Mordecais at least which is great because he's been sitting at +2 for the longest time but now I'm just a little bit closer to that +10

@Zeo Ah neat, even at -atk she'll be hitting like a truck so congratulations.