• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've been away for awhile since I took a trip during February and was also avoiding Cindered Shadows spoilers, but I've managed to pull a bunch of new 5 stars in the meantime.

I pulled Lucas as my anniversary seasonal freebie, which was ok since I didn't have him before.

Nailah finally came home while summoning on the valentine's banner. I've been wanting her forever so this was great!

I got pity broken while trying for Duo Alm at one point, but it was Hilda, so I was happy I finally got her! (I also got a resounding chorus of "Hilda! Hilda!" from the people around me at the FE party we were in a summoning circle with. Summon with other people when you can, it's good luck!)

I got super lucky yet again on a skill banner and free summoned Igrene!

I tried to get at least one unit from Dread Isle and got a Leila after 30 orbs~

I really had to stop myself from spending too many more orbs, but couldn't resist trying for L!Chrom at least once (he was my first husband in Awakening and I have a soft spot for him); thankfully I wasnt pity broken and got him within 40 orbs.

So last night I thought I should stop while I was ahead and give up on Duo!Alm. I'd already been pity broken once but managed to pull an unexpected V!Faye. But I figured this being a seasonal meant that I wouldn't have another shot for a long time and this was the first Duo unit I actually cared about. So I try one more attempt to summon.....AND THEY CAME HOME ON THE FIRST GREEN PULL!!! 

Spoiler

821319970_Screenshot_20200306-004728_FireEmblemHeroes.thumb.jpg.6a008905fa73a6bab564952d1e4c15e2.jpg

I was sooo ecstatic, I didn't even care if the IVs were shit (+ spd - def, pretty ok I'd say)! I love their art so much! I own the official SoV soundtrack and I loved their designs on the cover; seeing it all the time in FEH now makes me even happier!!! 😄

@mcsilas @Diovani Bressan Nice on those +SPD Annettes! Everyone seems to be pulling her.

...Including me~

epnvKMU.png

She was in the second ticket. She's not +SPD for me though.... SHE'S +ATK/RES because YEP, SUPERBOON. Didn't pull a couple of colorless so I could have missed out on Bernadetta, but I already spent more orbs than I intended to. Used 20 altogether.

No Lysithea this time. I want Time's Pulse but I don't have enough banked orbs to reliably pull her. Ferdinand will demote so Rouse SPD/DEF will come naturally later and Bernie, while a fodder goldmine, is not top priority right now.

30 mailbox orbs and around 20 orbs to gather from quests and things. 

Edited by Zeo

The tickets didn't give me anything interesting, but I got my second Valentine's Hector and second Valentine's Roy instead at low percentages. The Hector's pretty good and I'll be using that one instead of the previous one. The Roy's kind of unfortunate, +spd -atk. I'll try to get a better Roy and a Valentine's Lilina next year. I'm not gonna push my luck any more after getting two 5-stars at low percents.

And the last two tickets are here. Maybe some greens this time?

1. 3* Jakob: Apparently not.
  2. 4* Cherche: Finally a single green appears.

No luck on this banner, I suppose. Well, not that I was invested in it anyway. Good luck to everyone who actually wants something here.

3,718 total pulled units.  Well. . .

Spoiler

Kagero (+Res/-Spd): That's just disappointing.
Jeorge (+HP/-Spd): Also disappointing.
Mathilda (+Spd/-HP): Better, but she desperately needs +Atk instead.
Jagen (+HP/-Res): Not even good for his new lance. ;/
Hinata (+Res/-Spd): Decent bane, not a good boon.  Fury~!

Gaius (+Atk/-Res): At least he's competent.
Ferdinand (+Atk/-HP): I am Ferdinand von Aegir, and I like this boon, even if I'm 4*.
Raven (+HP/-Spd): No.
Bantu (+Def/-Res): Also no.  I'll give his A skill to someone, someday!
Ares (+Spd/-Def): Not bad, but I kinda need his A skill.

Azama (+Def/-HP): How painful.
Reyson (+Atk/-Def): Not the pitybreaker I was looking for.  He'll be a nice merge, at least.
Ogma (neutral): Eh, could be better.
Lilina (+Res/-Spd): Not bad, but she's 3* and I already have a +Atk one.
Bantu (+Spd/-Def): I guess this is workable?  Would much prefer +Atk though!

Priscilla (+Def/-Atk): NO.
Lissa (+Res/-Def): Also no.
Camilla (+Atk/-Spd): Eh, merge maybe?
Barst (+Spd/-HP): Not bad.  Pity, because I like Reposition fodder!
Lon'que (neutral): Nah.

Virion (+Def/-HP): Oh man, that totally conflicts with his weapon.
Brady (+Def/-Res): Still waiting for a good one.
Oboro (+Atk/-HP): Like this.
Gunter (+Res/-Atk): Wrong way!
Olivia (+Res/-Spd): Jagen is thataway.

Jakob (+Def/-Res): Would take 22,000 feathers for a merge project.
Mercedes (+Def/-Spd): IIRC her Def is kind of a lost cause.
Donnel (+Atk/-Spd): When is he going to get his personal weapon?
Tailtiu (+Res/-Atk): FODDER~!
Camilla (+Atk/-Spd): I feel a sense of deja vu.

Mathilda (+Res/-Def): Maybe if I wanted a stupidly hilarious build.
Jagen (+Def/-Spd): Well, it's better than the last one.
Ferdinand (+Atk/-Spd): I AM FERDINAND VON AEGIR, and thanks to merges this isn't a total disaster.
Ferdinand (+Atk/-Def): I AM FERDINAND VON AEGIR, and this one's 5*.  Will probably turn the first Ferdinand into the base, and merge him up to +2.
Subaki (+HP/-Res): And we end with QR fodder.

The Black Eagles continue their recruitment drive.  Assuming I can get all the feathers, Ferdinand will be at the same merge level as Edelgard.  This. . .is too damn funny. . .

Ticket #2
3* Cecilia

Ticket #3
3* Klein
3* Wrys
4* Mercedes

Final Ticket
4* Chad
4* Klein
3* Boey
4* Ares
4* Sully

So then, struck out on any 5-stars but not too unhappy with the results. This banner gave me my second Tethys, my first Mercedes, two Kleins and Ares going to +9 which vindicated my impulse decision to make the final circle a full one. Done now, and will just continue spending on whatever tickles my fancy since there's nothing in particular I'm looking forward to other than the vague expectation of a Golden Week Hero Fest.

So I got to 4% before I got pity broken by my first Idunn! -Atk/+HP though, so bleh. I kinda felt committed to this banner after that. I know I said I wouldn’t try after getting a pity breaker, and especially after a GOOD new one like Idunn, but... idk I was passionate lol.

A few orbs later... I got no higher than maybe 3.2 or 3.5%? I got Lysithea! +Atk/-Def so definitely no regrets. Now back to saving for bunnies FOR REAL. Unless there is no cute ones, in which case i will HAPPILY save for April golden week.

All tickets, saved orbs, plus new orbs that came with the new banner and quests, so around 90 orbs total spent, but best girl did show up!

R3QagMn.png

Used my free summon and tickets and while I didn't get Lysithea or Annette I did get Shannan so it looks like I'm giving someone Steady Posture 3. I'm thinking of giving it to Silas or Lukas.

I tried for another Leo on the revival banner... but I got my first Flora instead!! -Atk/+Spd aka the worst IVs for her LOL but she’s one of my favorite characters so I can’t complain!! A perfect free summon! There’s not that many new red units I would want to pity break now though... maybe flying Olivia but that’s it.

Three launch units, none of which I have (though at the same time, none of which I particularly want).

5* Elise +Atk -Res

Huh, cool I guess. Down to three launch units I don't have: Azura, Leo and Ryoma.

Revival Banner went perfectly!

eLZYuhC.png?1

Best girlie is done!!

I saved my Summons and Tickets for today on the New Banner because I wanted to spend a bit, so since Elise got done so quickly, I splurged a bit for Annette and Lysithea~

Well, Annette decided to come home on the Free Summon

Cowg59J.png?1

She also came on the 3rd ticket so she can be either +Def or +HP~ Not sure yet, but I better figure out soon before her Arena Season, LEL~

On the same circle as the 4th ticket...

Rc0mRo7.png?1

She brought her Professor home with her! Wonderful~ +Def, -HP is basically Neutral~ I'll take it~

Very next circle had...

pMEx1kd.png?1

Noidea why this cutie showed up~ He's -Atk like both Annettes so it's just one of those kinda days~ Doesn't really matter since H!Nowi is gonna enjoy that tome~ 

Summoned a wee bit more and those Green Orbs were quite tempting

dr8v44A.png?1

Well, never expected to get her. Sadly, she has no really fodder to speak of so she'll just be a nice AA tank for the time being until someone wants her Skills.

This more than makes up for the tragedy that was the Legendary Banner, I am more than happy I finished Elise quickly and got Annette AND F!Byleth~

Now we shall enter Save Mode for B!Dimitri~

I finally got Bernie...

-Atk/+Speed which is unfortunate, but I'll take it.  I'm sure that the fodder I got with her will make up for any sour feelings I have at this result (I really needed certain fodder I haven't been able to summon lately).  As for merges...well I'm saving orbs so they'll be a long time coming I'm afraid.

4 hours ago, silverserpent said:

@Landmaster grats on that Elise! She looks amazing~! I see I'm not the only one to get a #FE character today, Tsubasa came on a 3% of the Valentine's banner while trying for V!Lyn. And checked my math, so P!Leo will be done tomorrow night. Itsuki will be next on the Grail track.

THANX! Congrats on your Tsubasa~ Can't wait to see your finished Picnic Man!~

Now we've come full circle with the Weekly Revivals once more. I finally got Leo, so now I have everyone on this banner. Hence, time to try for an Elise merge.

1. 3* Selena: Reposition fodder works too.

New Power banner time. Might as well try for Olwen since I already have Gray.

1. 5* Green!Olwen: Yay! She'll make a nice addition to my cavalry teams. She's actually got a good asset and flaw too: +Atk/-Def. Certainly much better than the -Atk of her original version.

A nice free 5* to tide me over while I keep stockpiling orbs.

Got a free Olwen today! Yay! 

+SPD/-ATK will be the new base, since my old one was +RES/-HP. 

Considering the free +ATK Bownoka on Sunday my luck seems to be in good shape. Hope that holds until Celicas banner. 

@mampfoid Nice! +SPD only when you merge her! It's usually you congratulating me. I'm glad I get the chance for once to do the same!

Nothing for me, spend 4 orbs going for Gray since there were no greens, sadly nothing. I went back into the New Heroes banner, not for a *5 but I actually wanted to try to grab a *4 Ferdinand for his fodder. Not the best use of orbs but I did it anyway, spent 13 orbs as a result which kinda felt like a waste but I did get him! 

+RES/-DEF so he's pretty safe to fodder. Gonna get him to 40, grab his flowers and probably fodder his Rouse skill to Ross.