@daisy jane and whoever else...I've done it. I lost count of the orb packs I bought to reach this point, but it's done. My spending for FEH is over with until Brave Dimitri is released. 

At first, things started out well. I got the first of the needed two copies within 20 orbs. However, things took a dark turn. Even choosing red to try to stave off pity breaks was to no avail.

Spoiler

7VPg9YZ.jpg

09Ia2cG.jpg

Then again...

vOoMs7S.jpg

And again...

8BOEsRj.jpg

I'd gotten, I think 2 50 orb packs and a 77 at this point. A normal person would have quit, but +10 Dimitri has been my goal since his debut. So I dug deeper. 3 36 orb packs, another 77 orb, and finally, the whopper 143 in my desperation.

dDgHmET.jpg

O96enAe.jpg

FaSSRXd.jpg

lCuBPGY.jpg

Finally!

leK1Ssa.jpg

After Shiro, it took a whole 140 orbs before that last copy showed up. So. I'm done.

PnZjCws.jpg

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the BHB banner, I'll be frank: Claude best lord.

3 Red, 2 Colourless (It's like they knew. :P)

4* Gauis (Shitty unit. +Def/-Atk), 3* Priscilla (I really just want most of these units gone. +HP/-Def)

Not enough to pull him I see. Zieja emblem will have to wait.

Pulled a +spd Lysithea!!!

Most wanted unit of this year with best possible nature!

It took me almost 400 orbs, but it was it worth.

Besides I pulled five Annettes who has funnily the highest attack of all my units without having a seal equipped, even more than +10 and double life and death Raven.

I've got Claude and Edelgard already, so blue it is. Having Dimitri would complete the set, so I'll take any blues in the first circle. 172 orbs on hand.

1. 4* Clair: Nope.
  2. 3* Oscar: Meh.
  3. 5* Dimitri: Yeah, boy! 3 for 3 now, on top of having F!Byleth. +Spd/-HP is tolerable since neither of them really affects his niche.

Selkie yesterday, Dimitri today, I should really consider making little pulls like this more often!

4 hours ago, silverserpent said:

@daisy jane and whoever else...I've done it. I lost count of the orb packs I bought to reach this point, but it's done. My spending for FEH is over with until Brave Dimitri is released. 

At first, things started out well. I got the first of the needed two copies within 20 orbs. However, things took a dark turn. Even choosing red to try to stave off pity breaks was to no avail.

Hide contents

7VPg9YZ.jpg

09Ia2cG.jpg

Then again...

vOoMs7S.jpg

And again...

8BOEsRj.jpg

I'd gotten, I think 2 50 orb packs and a 77 at this point. A normal person would have quit, but +10 Dimitri has been my goal since his debut. So I dug deeper. 3 36 orb packs, another 77 orb, and finally, the whopper 143 in my desperation.

dDgHmET.jpg

O96enAe.jpg

FaSSRXd.jpg

lCuBPGY.jpg

Finally!

leK1Ssa.jpg

After Shiro, it took a whole 140 orbs before that last copy showed up. So. I'm done.

PnZjCws.jpg

holy crap. YAY. but i am so sorry it took so much. 
(I'm also jealous of your pity breakers - bot that i would want you to have them but those are all units i needed haha i am especially jealous of your ELINCIA). 🙂 he looks very handsome and ready to smash everything.  (You should add me on FEH if you have space, my number is in my signature).

I got a Merric. 
Echinda. Python, where art thou?

Free pull on the BHB battle is a +def -spd Dimitri. and with 186 orbs my highlights are:

• Dimitri (+hp -res)
  • Claude neutral 
  • Dimitri (+def -hp) 
  • Dimitri (+spd --hp)
  • Claude (+res -atk)

Solid results for getting what I wanted. Next time I will aim for that +atk copy of  Dimitri.

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

holy crap. YAY. but i am so sorry it took so much. 
(I'm also jealous of your pity breakers - bot that i would want you to have them but those are all units i needed haha i am especially jealous of your ELINCIA). 🙂 he looks very handsome and ready to smash everything.  (You should add me on FEH if you have space, my number is in my signature).

I got a Merric. 
Echinda. Python, where art thou?

She was an identical +Atk/-Res copy of my current Elincia. But Thea and Shiro hurt, even if Shiro was +Atk. Celica was +Spd/-Def. Catrina was +Atk/-Res, Ishtar +Res/-Def, Hector was +Res. So, for pity breakers, they were really nice about the natures. I just wanted Dimitri over them 🤣

Now, I'm joining you on the Save Train. Here's to hoping for 1k orbs by the time Brave Dimitri comes around!

Well my hunt for Idunn +Fae is not going that well yet but at least no pity breakers so far only up to 3.50% pity rate but tomorrow will hopefully bring them with the TT orbs.  The BHB banner gave me a free Dimitri merge so he is now +2, it is nice that my favorite lord likes me better then my old favorite (Hector).

Edited by EricaofRenais

Okay, so the other day I got pity broken on the bunny banner by a +atk Kliff which was...weird. But I just finally got my Bunny Narcian! +HP. Sure, he's 4*, but I'm just glad I got him (after pulling 1 green because I keep thinking he's an ax unit)!

I FINALLY pulled L'Arachel! First one in four months. I also pulled Lysithea, but she was -Atk, +def, so I foddered her off.

Now L'Arachel's broken 60 Atk again!

Today's banner gave me the best free pull ever.

XQkmllT.png

Finally! The 3H Lord I wanted the most since the beginning, but I ended up getting every other 3H Lord first. So thank you, game, for finally granting my wish. She has a bad IV but I don't care. It's Edelgard!

24 minutes ago, Jave said:

Today's banner gave me the best free pull ever.

XQkmllT.png

Finally! The 3H Lord I wanted the most since the beginning, but I ended up getting every other 3H Lord first. So thank you, game, for finally granting my wish. She has a bad IV but I don't care. It's Edelgard!

May you have all my future Edelgard then.

The egg hunt's been kind of bad so far.

3 Colourless, 1 each Blue, Green

4* Mae (I can't believe I'd rather see Narcian. +Atk/-Spd), 3* Hawkeye (Certainly not one I'd want to be seeing. +Atk/-Spd)

4.5%

In the BHB banner I got a free Edelgard now she is +6. In the spring banner with the paralogue, TT and BHB orbs I got a +Hp -Atk Igrene, a +Atk -Hp Anamnesis Eirika and a +Atk -Hp Duo Iddun. Will continue pulling for a merge for Iddun however, she has a really good nature and I don't mind her like that. 

Edited by SuperNova125

More eggs, more pain?

2 each Green, Colourless, 1 Red

4* Henry (That's not a unit I wanted to see. +Res/-Spd), 4* Nino (No, no no. +Spd/-HP), 5* Bunnir (Studies the sword, comes out wielding an Axe. Lol. +Atk/-Res, Not bad.),  4* Sakura (Sakuna. +HP/-Res), 3* Felicia (We've got fodder. +Res/-Def)

I suppose I'll return. Well, after we see the mythic unit. I'd still like to try for Idoun.

Well, I got another 4* Bunny Narcian, which is good. This one is +spd,which is pretty okay. Puts him at 37spd, which I think is (while not the fastest) pretty fast. He really wants def, though, having a possible 41 with that superboon. What do you guys think? Should I build my +spd one, or wait for a +def one?

Not the best banner, this bunny one. I got a neutral B Alm (my second) at 3.75%. Almost done with TT autoing and I got up to 4.50 and finally got Duo Idunn! -Spd/+Def so thank goodness On that end!

gonna finish it up and try for at least one narcian!

I remember wanting her when she debuted a while ago, and now she comes as my free summon!

L56DOo0.jpg

+Res -Def. It doesn't affect her at all because she's all about Atk/Spd, so that's a big YAY!

12 orbs down the drain. Chance for a Petra or Catria, no dice. Took a chance on the green for a Ross. *4 Camilla, blegh.

Feels bad, but it's chance pulls like that that are the reason I have more than a few of the *5's in my barracks, so I can't regret. Just nothing there this time.

Moving on.

Edited by Zeo