• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

My 3H collection is complete with only a sacrifice of 20 orbs. Petra's +Def/-HP, but that's okay. I'm probably going to get her Lv 40 conversation and give the dagger to someone else. No idea who yet.

Her dagger is a prf so sadly you can't give it to someone else.

Congratulations though!

Got a free pull Shanna. Desperation is always welcome, I haven't seen her in a while.

got two blues, in No Summon March can only pull 1 orb - pulled bottom left and I FINALLY GOT

Altena. 
(Which honestly is better for me than Petra (right now) anyway. FINALLY i can build a defensive lance flier who is suppose to be defensive!)

Hopefully i can Petra (and another Catria) down the road.

Today's banner was really interesting I have to say.

Three great units, Catria and Nino would be new and Petra shall get a attack or speed boon.

Opening circle gave me HorseChrom.

His IVs weren't great, so he became chill defense and aether fodder to my F!Grima.

Afterwards I noticed the irony...

Since the banner doesn't last long, I will not return most likely.

I expect Catria in a legendary banner sometime soon, so I'll get another chance for her.

Started with 481 orbs.

204 orbs > Dimitri

20 orbs > Duplicate Hardin

41 orbs > Duplicate Morgan F

203 orbs > Duplicate Tana

Well, that was a disaster. Got 13 orbs left, and I don't think it's worth trying again when I'm probably not going to be able to finish a pity rate. Guess I'm not getting Petra just yet.

Dimitri is really nice to get, and I was able to get the last three merges on L'Arachel as well as inheriting Bold Fighter to my +10 Black Knight. But still... ouch. I haven't gotten this low in a long time, and I'll still have to find a way to get her sometime later.

Looks like I'm going to have to stick to absolute necessities for a while.

With a +2 Giga!Nino and a Petra (albeit with lousy asset and flaw), I'll try red for Catria.

1. 4* Roy: Bleh. I'll take the other red too. 181 orbs on hand.
  2. 4* Ogma: That was a waste.

I didn't want this free Catria... -_- Now I have to figure out whether I'm foddering her for Atk/Spd Bond 4, Aerobatics, or Spd Tactic. They're all good skills.

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I didn't want this free Catria... -_- Now I have to figure out whether I'm foddering her for Atk/Spd Bond 4, Aerobatics, or Spd Tactic. They're all good skills.

I'd go for the Bond or Tactics skills, honestly. Aerobatics is useful for flying comps, but the others are good for all-purpose or mixed teams.

1 minute ago, silverserpent said:

I'd go for the Bond or Tactics skills, honestly. Aerobatics is useful for flying comps, but the others are good for all-purpose or mixed teams.

Aerobatics is useless on flying teams though... It only works with non-flying allies.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Started with 481 orbs.

204 orbs > Dimitri

20 orbs > Duplicate Hardin

41 orbs > Duplicate Morgan F

203 orbs > Duplicate Tana

Well, that was a disaster. Got 13 orbs left, and I don't think it's worth trying again when I'm probably not going to be able to finish a pity rate. Guess I'm not getting Petra just yet.

Dimitri is really nice to get, and I was able to get the last three merges on L'Arachel as well as inheriting Bold Fighter to my +10 Black Knight. But still... ouch. I haven't gotten this low in a long time, and I'll still have to find a way to get her sometime later.

Looks like I'm going to have to stick to absolute necessities for a while.

Looking back over this, I didn't get any more copies of Valbar, either. I was going to complain about also not getting a Ferdinand, but it looks like he's not entering the 3-4* pool until his banner ends - like normal demotes, not like the Bantu-style direct 3-4* drops.

I really don't want to miss Bride Fjorm in two months, so my current plan is that until I finish with her banner, I'll only even consider pulling for the upcoming colorless tome mythic and for the picnic 4*, if we get a picnic banner at all. Might make an exception if we get some sort of crazy good color sharing situation, but I'll have to be careful not to get swayed too easily.

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Aerobatics is already available as a seal, so it seems like the least valuable of the three to me. If you're inheriting onto a unit that already has Atk/Spd Bond 3, you can get both its fourth tier and the full Spd Tactic series in a single inheritance. So that seems like the most efficient use of her to me, if you have any good candidates like that. Or if you can make one, or if you want to save her for if one shows up in the future.

50 minutes ago, Othin said:

Aerobatics is already available as a seal, so it seems like the least valuable of the three to me. If you're inheriting onto a unit that already has Atk/Spd Bond 3, you can get both its fourth tier and the full Spd Tactic series in a single inheritance. So that seems like the most efficient use of her to me, if you have any good candidates like that. Or if you can make one, or if you want to save her for if one shows up in the future.

I was thinking that as well, but I'm not sure if I have a unit already packing Atk/Spd Bond 3. I'll have to look.

Edited by Anacybele

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I was thinking that as well, but I'm not sure if I have a unit already packing Atk/Spd Bond 3. I'll have to look.

If it helps, the (non-Catria) units that have it by default are:

• Legendary Marth
  • Adrift Corrin F
  • New Year's Fjorm
  • Bow Hinoka
  • Hot Springs Hinoka
  • Bride Louise
  • Valentine's Lyn
  • Selkie (regular)
  • Bride Tharja

So if you have any of those, or if you remember getting one of them and then sacrificing them to another unit for SI, those are the ones to look at.

8 minutes ago, Othin said:

If it helps, the (non-Catria) units that have it by default are:

• Legendary Marth
  • Adrift Corrin F
  • New Year's Fjorm
  • Bow Hinoka
  • Hot Springs Hinoka
  • Bride Louise
  • Valentine's Lyn
  • Selkie (regular)
  • Bride Tharja

So if you have any of those, or if you remember getting one of them and then sacrificing them to another unit for SI, those are the ones to look at.

I have some of them. Looks like New Year Fjorm needs it most, she's -Atk. I like her best out of the options I have anyway.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

and why don't you want catria? she's a good unit.

21 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

and why don't you want catria? she's a good unit.

Does it matter? I don't like her, that's all there is to it. This one has meh IVs anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

UHH?

I'm getting quite the weird streak in pulls.

Yesterday, got a flying Nino (+res -spd) that I didn't mention. Also, got green Olwen (+HP -spd) as a free pull back on her banner that I didn't mention. Also got Claude and Osian from the BHB banner.

And now I free pulled a Nah. A Nah that is +atk -spd. On my free pull for the revival banner.

Like, I'm not complaining but this is so weird. I wonder which future banner I care about is totally gonna give me crappy luck.

The Aerobatics banner gave me a free Selkie (+Res) nd the revival banner gave me Celica (+Atk).

Would have liked Petra merges or Catria merges but these are also both very welcome! 

That’s 12K feathers and some flower for perfect IV units!

I kind of want Wrathful Staff fodder.

Single colourless orb.

Game: Here's a +HP/-Res Elise.

Uh sure!?!? Now I only need OG Azura to complete the Fates royals in my second account (thank you free Takumi). Ironically I just finished promoting a Priscilla before reset. Her offenses are Elise-lite, but I guess she still has a place because she still has better Res than a -Res Elise, so yay? 

I was about to give her Gravity, too since I needed a Gravity cav. Guess Pain it is!

Oh, revival banner with two units I +10ed long ago? Okay I guess, let's just pull colorless and avoid them altoge- and no colorless.
Great, Green then... Python... 5*?

...hey, free 5* is still a free 5* regardless if they're in the 4* pool.

Anyway, 20 orbs for spring, 2 blue 3 red. Yay more chances to get narcissists i don't want and not-OP red units, let's just get this over- EST! SPRING EST!
Okay, but she must be bad, like +def or so- +Spd -Def!

...that was not expected at all. Est was probably the one I wanted most, and here she is. Not even with a bad nature, she is completely workable like this. I am... happy with this. 

Edited by Xenomata

6 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

UHH?

I'm getting quite the weird streak in pulls.

Yesterday, got a flying Nino (+res -spd) that I didn't mention. Also, got green Olwen (+HP -spd) as a free pull back on her banner that I didn't mention. Also got Claude and Osian from the BHB banner.

And now I free pulled a Nah. A Nah that is +atk -spd. On my free pull for the revival banner.

Like, I'm not complaining but this is so weird. I wonder which future banner I care about is totally gonna give me crappy luck.

That sounds like the luck I had earlier this year, followed by my Petra disaster yesterday.