• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a Spring Kagero with my free pull, so I merged her into the other one I got last time on what I think must have been a free summon. They were both +HP so no great boon, I only use her as a WoM unit for GQ anyway so it's no big deal.

I've got Spring!Alfonse and Spring!Catria, so I guess I'll try green for Sharena on the free pull.

1. 4* Peri: Only blues and reds.

I don't really care about this banner, so I'll leave it at that.

Will I finally pulled S!Idunn+Fae with +atk,-spd so perfect for me since their atk and def are good.  So now I hope I can save orbs, but I have a sneaky feeling the Mythic will be someone I want, but at least that one will rerun at set times if I miss them.

I have Spring Iddun at +1 +Atk right now and all available orbs are gone.

I am currently at 3.25 at the spring banner. I wonder if I should try for Iddun with all I can or stop now and try to gather an orb or two for the Mythic (the potential of Ashera is quite interesting). 

A bit tilted from missing the Sharena quests (slightly irrational I know since the rewards weren't much) and decided to just summon all the focus colours on the skills banner. Oddly got rewarded for it with a Kiria (albeit +Res -Atk), making her the second consecutive TMS I've gotten off-focus after Tsubasa a week or so ago. Weird. Barst, Stahl and Peri in the other orbs, whatever.

Edited by Humanoid

I'd like to pull on this Even Wave banner, but the Mythic is being announced soon. For now I'll just take the first circle. 235 orbs to start.

1. 4* Ogma: Feathers.
  2. 4* Silvia: More feathers.
  3. 4* Subaki: Meh.
  4. 4* Robin: Bonfire fodder.
  5. 3* Cecilia: Bleh.

Nothing good there. Well, the Mythic banner will decide if I come back or not.

So apparently that Osian I got a few days ago couldn't wait for his banner to drop and decided to show up early for me, lol.

Free pull didn't give me anything. A bit of a shame, because I'd like Shannan, but I have other things as a priority for now.

On the one hand, Osian merge.

On the other, the real fear I get a fourth fucking Selkie.

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

3* Boey (No wey. +Spd/-Res), 4* Soren (Sore enough pull. +HP/-Atk)

The game wonders why I'm not really bothered pulling or especially paying any more. These pulls are all too common for me to ignore.

Revival banner time, I have all three so let's just pull a random stone...

4 star Cordelia -Atk/+Res fodder it is then.

Back for Steady Stance 4 for Grima

3 star Olivia and 4 star Male Corrin.  Nope this banner is starting to really grind my gears.  Not only is it not giving up Spring Idunn/Fae but it's really cutting into the Lucy revival banner for me to finish her off.

Nephenee's on one of these.

Too bad the legendary banner's in two days.

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless

3* Reinhardt (Man, bad fodder is everything I pull. +HP/-Spd), 3* Abel (I tell myself that it's not worth it every time. I truly am a sucker. +Def/-HP)

Finally.  Fucking finally

After two pity breaks (one the coveted Sturdy Impact)

Idunn/Fae showed up.  +Res -Spd.  Okay, that's fine you were fodder anyway so it's not too much of a hastle.  Still annoying it had to cost as much as it did to get the damn unit.  But I can now focus on saving for Lucina's revival banner and give this spring banner the middle finger and then some.  I will take quite some pleasure in feeding Grima sturdy stance 3 and probably goad dragons.  It could be fun for when I do a dragon Emblem team- once they give us a pseudo healer dragon geared to pure support.

Well, the Mythic banner looks nice, but not so nice that I need to dump all of my orbs into it. Thus I will return to the Even Wave banner. But first, Weekly Revival 3. I still don't have Sigurd, so red it is.

1. 3* Shigure: Or not.

Anyway, now to the Even Wave banner. 228 orbs to start.

1. 3* Libra: Feathers.
  2. 4* Effie: More feathers.
  3. 3* Shigure: Seriously?
  4. 4* Cordelia: Haven't seen you in a while.

That was disappointing. 211 orbs left.

1. 4* Est: Nope.
  2. 5* Flora: Oh snap! This was unexpected, but very much appreciated! +Atk/-Def are a solid asset and flaw too.
  3. 4* Mamui: How fitting.
  4. 3* Bartre: Bleh.
  5. 4* Merric: Unfortunately not Osian.

None of the actual focus units, but I'll gladly take Flora, both because she's a good unit and because I like her as a character.

Went for my single blue stone on the spring revival banner since Lucina’s swift sparrow is the only worthwhile skill. Besides, blue has the highest 5* percentage since it’s two units on there. 

A 5* Altena wasn’t what I was expecting but it is a very welcome pull!

+Def -Hp is pretty nice as well, so I am very content. Now let’s hope I have the same luck tomorrow!

I hate the idea of giving a Springcina merge a skip, but she'll return next year, so I'll just have to be patient- I pulled a shitty IV blue Catria (-Atk/+Res) though- can she please be completely wiped out from the summoning pool please?  I'd rather Sheena at least she has Desperation to fodder off.

I'm not that interested in the newest Mythic hero so the meger orbs can go to Lucy's revival banner for the last two copies needed for my 10+ Monster of a Lucy.  No skill is too premium for her XD

19 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I hate the idea of giving a Springcina merge a skip, but she'll return next year, so I'll just have to be patient- I pulled a shitty IV blue Catria (-Atk/+Res) though- can she please be completely wiped out from the summoning pool please?  I'd rather Sheena at least she has Desperation to fodder off.

I'm not that interested in the newest Mythic hero so the meger orbs can go to Lucy's revival banner for the last two copies needed for my 10+ Monster of a Lucy.  No skill is too premium for her XD

To be fair, Catria has an amazing Prf and she has some worthwhile fodder compared to other year one units. Though I admit a summon pool cleanse is sorely needed, and I do not consider Catria so valuable fodder that she should be excluded from that. 

Also, I think you meant Shanna, since Sheena is a green armour.

Just now, Vicious Sal said:

To be fair, Catria has an amazing Prf and she has some worthwhile fodder compared to other year one units. Though I admit a summon pool cleanse is sorely needed, and I do not consider Catria so valuable fodder that she should be excluded from that. 

Also, I think you meant Shanna, since Sheena is a green armour.

Opps XD my bad.  Their names are so similar to each other it's easy to mix them up!

Got a Spring Chrom from my free summon! He and Xander were my only missing units from that banner, so I wasn't planning on doing more than a free summon but that's definitely the outcome I was hoping for from it. He's -Atk/+HP but he's not going to be useful for anything regardless so who cares, he's just here to look pretty.

Well I spent 800ish orbs on the returning OG Spring banner in hopes to get the last 5 merges for my Spring Chrom. Camilla didn’t play overly nice but she did stop showing once I had exactly enough to +10 her (I didn’t really want her and I already had her at +1, but it could have been worse). At least I finally finished my Spring Chrom!

In 800 orbs I got:

Sue as a free summon

Non focus pity breakers: Ranulf x2, OG Ephraim, Ylgr, OG Lucina, Yarne

Focus pity breakers: Spring Camilla x9, Spring Xander x4

Goal: Spring Chrom x5

Total 5 star units: 24

Edited by Holla99
Formatting

This month on “This is My FEH Life”, I present: 

Spoiler

ixh9ODr.png

This is where not saving orbs can potentially lead you to. Do not be like this idiot.

On a better note, I did at least get this for my Spring Festival free pull:

Spoiler

ZJqHzko.png

No reds first circle. 

Some duds and. L!Tiki. So 5 duds, She is +Atk so i guess I’ll merge me Res on into this one or use the res copy for fierce breath fodder. She isn’t a merge project and the Atk bonus will help secure more kills vs dragons.