@DLNarshen @mcsilas @Alexmender @mampfoid @SatsumaFSoysoy @Sunwoo @Rezzy @Landmaster @daisy jane

Heh... well.. remember what I said about colorless always treating me well no matter what?

1UFz2ek.png

Guess that still rings true. I did all the 10th stratum quests in one day and built my self up from 0 to 22 orbs and went back into the banner. This guy showed up in the very first colorless stone. No, I'm not quite my nephew, swap out that +ATK for a -ATK, but I don't even care. The guy is awesome and +RES isn't bad either. I got him and even have a Dark Mythic for Light Season which is the icing on the cake.

9 orbs in my pocket with a few more to gather but all I have to say is: worth it.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@DLNarshen @mcsilas @Alexmender @mampfoid @SatsumaFSoysoy @Sunwoo @Rezzy @Landmaster @daisy jane

Heh... well.. remember what I said about colorless always treating me well no matter what?

1UFz2ek.png

Guess that still rings true. I did all the 10th stratum quests in one day and built my self up from 0 to 22 orbs and went back into the banner. This guy showed up in the very first colorless stone. No, I'm not quite my nephew, swap out that +ATK for a -ATK, but I don't even care. The guy is awesome and +RES isn't bad either. I got him and even have a Dark Mythic for Light Season which is the icing on the cake.

9 orbs in my pocket with a few more to gather but all I have to say is: worth it.

Congrats on getting him! You're nephew is stealing all the luck but nice that you were able to get him!

Congrats, man.

That -atk does suck, but I suppose it's better than walking away with nothing. Or getting something you don't want at all

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo Oooh congrats!!! Everyone getting him is really tempting me with his shiny unit type lol

-Atk is a bummer but hey a defense mythic is a defense mythic.

With him in place I might actually consider building a real defense team which I haven't done for either season simply because I don't care. Plus I'm definitely going to try to get another one of him in August to fix his nature.

I've got everyone on this banner, so it's a question of fixing Tana or Kinoka's flaw. I think I'll try blue.

1. 3* Robin: Nope.

So much for that. Now to wait for Lilith to come along.

Welp the weirdest thing happened.

3 blues, one colourless and one red.

5 * +Spd/-Def Keaton joins the fold.  As a free pull.  What are the freaking odds I'd have that happen?!  Wtf?!

God I hope this isn't an omen that Lucy's revival banner is going to be uber bad...

56 minutes ago, Zeo said:

With him in place I might actually consider building a real defense team which I haven't done for either season simply because I don't care. Plus I'm definitely going to try to get another one of him in August to fix his nature.

Time to test it when you do so I can found out what counters to have

@daisy jane @Diovani Bressan @Landmaster

So, new Guidance banner (heh they renamed it from Orders banner) has both Skylivia and Kinoka. Don't have Skylivia and want to get rid of -Atk from Kinoka. Only had just under 40 orbs but I'll try anyway. Maybe one last (?) try from the MHB because all these Bramimomd posts have now influenced me...

Nothing on my main sadly...

On my second though I went to the Mythic banner quickly and the first and only colourless orb gave me +Atk/-Res Brave Camilla! You know what, I'll take it, she's new and this was the second best result with a great boon as well. 

On the actual Guidance banner? On my 3rd circle, I got my fourth Saber, now with +Atk/-Def! Another great boon, I'll take this and while I grew accustomed to +Res, +Atk is superior.

Okay, 2 orbs again but hey a decent result on one of my accounts at least. Looks like I'm skipping out on the guaranteed Fates unit after 40 summons but i like the demote the most anyway and am mostly doing the tickets anyway for green.

This Guidance banner has one unit I might have tried for.

Then everything changed when the Pantsless Marth attacked.

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

4* M!Morgan (I mean, It's not Raigh. +Spd/-Def)

11 hours ago, Zeo said:

1UFz2ek.png

Congrats, sorry you got my -Atk curse, though

In the Guidance banner my free pull was a neutral Olivia, my second Flying dancer. Slapped her Moonbow and wings of mercy and along with Peony and Rinea they are ready to help any nuke kill stuff. Problem is I don't have any nukes. 

Have been summoning quite aimlessly recently after I gave up on my tellius-only project. Most of the time I spent orbs when I have like 9 orbs, even do 5 orbs yolos quite often.

Got a +spd Bramimond today at 8.5% - not that I really care about him or them, whatever.

@Zeo Happy you're catching up with your nephew! Congrats, brami seems great with every nature.

I got a free Micaiah and stopped pulling. It's a little ironic since I used orbs to get her back on the recent cyl3 revival. The first one I got was sacrificed for legendary Azura (to make my AR mean) and now I have two. Oh and some banners back (not the guidance banner) I got a free +ATK Bow Hinoka. 

Compared to the recent Three Houses and Easter banners (I got a Lysithea in the former and jack shit in the latter), the Legendary Banner's been good to me. Mamori, Bramimond and Legendary Alm all came in separate pulls.

I made a few "yolo-pulls" in the Easter banner since I am absolutely not interested in Archanea and Fates banner.

Of three blues I got Shanna and a 4* Narcian with amazing nature (+spd / -res).

That was great!

It was first seasonal demote I pulled.

I have enough lance fliers, but 40 Dragon flowers are nice and he has a cool design.

@mcsilas Nice pulls on B!Camilla and Saber! The latter seems to like you and I wouldn't have minded a B!Camilla myself! Granted I most just want one so that the rest can be ATK/SPD Push 4 fodder but still.

Easter banner gave me MaleBlueCorrin at 4%.

This is a real sad pitybreaker.

1. One of my least favorite units in the series.
  2. Already had a good copy of him.
  3. No real fodder (atk/def bond is available on Rutger)

The chance of double focus trolled me once more.

Seriously I really should stop pulling from blue since it features the worst pitybreakers for me overall.

Tsubasa and maybe a +atk or +spd Petra are the only noteworthy pulls in this colour.

Finally done it!!!

Spoiler

image0.pngimage0.png

OG Lyn is finally +10! Took 117 orbs on the Weekly Revival banner to get the final 2 merges.

Now to pull Lif to finish the build at some point.

1 hour ago, Reisalin Stout said:

Easter banner gave me MaleBlueCorrin at 4%.

This is a real sad pitybreaker.

1. One of my least favorite units in the series.
  2. Already had a good copy of him.
  3. No real fodder (atk/def bond is available on Rutger)

The chance of double focus trolled me once more.

Seriously I really should stop pulling from blue since it features the worst pitybreakers for me overall.

Tsubasa and maybe a +atk or +spd Petra are the only noteworthy pulls in this colour.

Null follow up is some of the most sought after fodder, Atk def bond is not his valuable skill.

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Finally done it!!!

Hide contents

image0.pngimage0.png

OG Lyn is finally +10! Took 117 orbs on the Weekly Revival banner to get the final 2 merges.

Now to pull Lif to finish the build at some point.

Congrats!

My own pull was on the lone green stone, and once again, instead of a Hector, a Deirdre pops out. This one is even +atk!

I got tempted into doing a full round on the revival banner, mostly because there was no news about a Hero Fest coming up so I figured there's nothing else coming up that particularly would interest me. Came up with a Nino and Lon'qu (meh), Cain and Klein (great) and a neutral Indigestion Fallen Corrin . Bonus, that worked out well. I have an existing +Def one, so decision time on which one to use as the base.

About two hours later I realised that the FEH Channel was specifically about the 30th Anniversary and that the Golden Week stuff - and by extension any news about a Hero Fest - would probably be a separate announcement. If that had occurred to me I'd have pulled just the Nino and bailed. So lucky break I guess?

Edited by Humanoid