Another banner, another Bartre and Libra. I feel like I've been pulling nothing but those two recently... If I pulled as many copies of Ross as I have them since his debut he'd be +10 which is really irritating to think about.

Not having Julia is almost a running joke for me at this point. She's a unit I feel like almost everyone has except for me. It wouldn't bother me if I didn't think her CC refine was awesome but I really like the idea of slapping dragons in the face with effective magic.

Oh well, always next time.

Edited by Zeo

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lancina's pretty much the perfect partner for Midori so I decided to try for her despite my simulations being terrifying most of the time~

YUKlqj9.png?1

She kindly came home in about 60 Orbs, a bit more than I wanted to spend but happy to have her at all. She's nice and Neutral, too~

Ended up going a little deeper than planned, but worth it in the end. Goal was to reserve at least 100 orbs for Hero Fest, and I dipped just under that on my final summoning round, which yielded:

5* Trio Palla +Atk -Res

Perfect nature. Not even going to consider trying for a merge until she appears in a double seasonal banner. I also got a 5* Marth +Spd -Def early on which is decent but I doubt will see any serious use. Would have been seriously tilted if he had been the only thing I got from this banner, but now that I have what I really want, he's just a little icing on the cake. Would be nice to +1 him, but no way am I spending orbs to do that. I suppose if the Hero Fest lineup turns out to be a total disappointment I might make a token attempt of a full round or two here, but that seems pretty unlikely to me.

Since I'm in a good mood now I might go buy the Bowlyn value pack, which would be the first time I've spent money on the game since the BK value pack.

Edited by Humanoid

Yay!!! 100 orbs spent on the news kids banner!! I free summoned a 4* -Atk/+Res Baby Marth... normally I’m not one to fix bad banes, but with Marth being a 4*, I decided to go for it. I wouldn’t mind a Caeda in the process, anyway. Well, I was mostly focused at getting Baby Merric so I sniped green with the occasional red if there was one red in the circle. I got Merric at -Atk/+Res LOL. Oh well, not a bane i will commit to fixing. I love this little guy and his cone hat!! It took about 80 orbs to get Merric, and I also got a second baby Marth at 4* in the process, this one being +Atk/-Res! Yes!! All done with red and green... since I had about 200 orbs left, I decided to keep going for the Pegasus sisters this time... 20 orbs in after Merric, I got the trio!! -Spd/+Res... of course haha. Oh well, I’m happy with my haul, only 100 orbs total!! I also competed the circle for the Palla one: I got a third baby Marth, +Spd/-Def!! Overall, more than happy. I hope Kiria is on the solo banner so I can get her there...

Still no Lucy merge, which is massively disappointing for over 200 orbs now spent on the banner.  Very disappointing result, I don't care if I got red tome Celica, she was Lucy food.  That is what's going to happen to any pity breaker from here on out.

Alright, time to pull on The Start of It All. 101 orbs on hand right now. I'll be happy with anyone, so all non-greys are fair game.

1. 3* Oboro: Feathers.
  2. 4* Femui: Meh.
  3. 4* L'Arachel: Meh.
  4. 4* Effie: Meh.
  5. 4* Peri: Meh.

That was incredibly disappointing. 5 blues, not one Whitewing trio. 86 orbs left.

1. 5* Y!Marth: Great! He's not 4* either. +Spd/-Atk is an unfortunate flaw, but hopefully I can fix that.
  2. 3* Sophia: Not great.
  3. 4* Bantu: Eh.
  4. 3* Boey: No.
  5. 3* Rath: Hello. Unfortunately +Def/-Res is still less than optimal.

That went well. I'll keep pulling though. 66 orbs left.

1. 5* Adrift!Camilla: There's a surprise! +HP/-Res, which means merge fodder for my +HP/-Spd copy.
  2. 3* Soren: No.
  3. 3* Cherche: Meh.
  4. 4* Catria: Not quite right.
  5. 3* Clair: Even less right.

Nice to see Camilla again, but she's not what I'm looking for. 46 orbs left.

1. 4* Tailtiu: Eh.
  2. 3* Bartre: Feathers.
  3. 3* Libra: More feathers.

That was lousy. 33 orbs left.

1. 4* Lon'qu: Meh.
  2. 4* Tailtiu: Again?
  3. 4* Est: Not quite right either.
  4. 4* Mathilda: No thanks.

So far so good. 2 5*s for 85 orbs is quite nice, but since I no longer have enough for a full circle I'll stop for now.

Aritian man, Aritian man, powercreep he absolutely can....

Also, no free 5* for 40 summons, of course.

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green

4* Selena (Reposition is acceptable. +Atk/-HP), 4* Olivia (Another one. +Spd/-Atk), 3* Raven (Outclassed. +Atk/-HP)

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless

3* Athena (Ready for Bench. +Spd/-HP), 4* Palla (Even now I will take Goad Fliers. +Spd/-HP), 4* Donnel (The pot returns. +Spd/-Atk), 3* Silas (Much better +Atk/-Res)

3.25%

3 Green, 1 each Red, Colourless

4* Gunter (Veteran BST was never used again. Typical. +Def/-Res), 4* Caeda (Definitely not. +HP/-Spd), 3* Hawkeye (There are so many not-launch units, but they keep showing up. +Res/-Spd), 4* Rath (SEE? THAT'S A NEW UNIT! +HP/-Def)

3.5%

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Green

4* Libra (It's a unit. +Atk/-Res), 4* Selena (Red's not so bad so far. +Res/-Atk)

3 Green, 1 each Red, Blue

4* Arthur (Fodder. +Atk/-HP), 5* Y!Merric (It's WINDY BOI Neutral, great art, thank you.), 4* Hawkeye (I'm really not seeing eye to eye here. +Res/-HP), 4* Laslow (That ain't Marth. +Def/-HP), 3* Shanna (Good, some desperation. +HP/-Def)

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

3* M!Morgan (His opposite should demote. +HP/-Spd), 4* Tharja (Please Marth. +Spd/-Res), 3* Odin (Go away. +HP/-Spd)

3.25%

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue

3* Laslow (Too slow. +Def/-HP), 4* Est (You're not with your sisters. +Res/-Atk)

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless

4* Oscar (I mean, I've gotten worse. +Spd/-Atk), 4* M!Morgan (Not the kid I wanted. +HP/-Def), 4* Olivia (There's a bunch more dancers I'd rather see. +Res/-Atk), 4* Chrom (Where's your ancestors? +HP/-Atk)

3.5%

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Green

4* Mathilda (out of the pool. +HP/-Def), 5* Y!Marth (It's that boi with an actual falchion! +Def/-Atk, let me get another one.), 4* FIr (No, stop. +HP/-Res), 3* Ogma (Nogma. +HP/-Atk)

3 Colourless, 2 Red

5* Flora (Never seen her before! +Atk/-HP, pretty good nature.), 3* A!Tiki (I mean, I should have seen something like this coming after that pitybreak.)

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

4* Mae (Again, not Shanna/10 +Def/-Res), 3* Odin (AWAY FELL DRUID +Spd/-Res), 3* Eliwood (That's no good. +Spd/-Res)

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Green

3* Draug (You're not Doga. stop. +HP/-Res), 4* Y!Marth (That's another one. +Atk/-Spd, this is a base.), 4* Lukas (There are so many other blues, why you? +Def/-Atk), 3* Wendy (Is this it? +Spd/-Def, BOOM FINALLY MY BASE WENDY)

3.25%

3 Colourless, 2 Blue

3* Valbar (I mean, could be worse. +HP/-Atk), 3* Silas (Also acceptable. +HP/-Atk)

3.5%

Not a bad haul all things considered, Marth and Merric, I never got Flora before and I finally got +Spd for Wendy again. I'll be back to try for the girls.

I made 5 pulls in the New banner because I always get a hero within the first 28 orbs most of the time and I got a +Hp -Spd Siegbert which is boring but he could receive a refine and be really good. Then the next orb was +Atk -Hp Young Caeda. I am done with this banner now back to break my rate at the rev one and save. 

Ooooh this was surprisingly amazing.

I got a Kiria as my free pull (she's already sitting nicely as a combat manuel), 30 orbs later got Keaton (FINALLY!), Baby!Merric (all green/blue/colorless orbs), and 4*Baby!Marth(who I was sniping for)!

I'm honestly like 10x more excited about finally getting Keaton. I missed him on his original banner AND his rerun, because of the stupid red pool never giving me who I want. I'm shocked I got Baby!Marth so soon. And I was going to fodder Merric but his artwork is honestly soooooo cute, so he's joining my team.

500+ Orbs saved for Valentine Alm & Celica... all spent on this banner with success. Here are my results:

6Zp5mzX.png NSo0fW2.png 5RYfE9j.png

OQVLeTs.png zpbxMrJ.png SS497hh.png

BNylDZ4.png JYDyLEr.png x7ufdBS.png

These were my 5* summons... however I got a bunch of 4* smol boys:

3XABbaa.png

Which resulted in...

61kOYXp.png

Precious smol boy is now ready to kill everyone!

Arena orbs bumped me up to 20 exactly, so time for another circle.

1. 5* Y!Marth: Once again not a 4*! +Atk/-Def means now I have to decide between an Attack or a Speed asset.
  2. 5* Y!Marth: Okay! Okay! I guess this is what we're doing then. +Res/-HP is meh, so this copy is definitely merge fodder.
  3. 4* Reyson: Meh.
  4. 4* Raven: Meh.
  5. 3* Camilla: Ugh.

That went stupendously well. I would have liked to see somebody besides Marth, but 3 copies of him plus an Adrift!Camilla for only 105 orbs is ridiculously good luck. I'll happily take any recommendations on whether to stick with Attack or Speed as the asset. Both are very useful on him, but I'm not sure whether or not his 37 base Speed is sufficient.

8 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

500+ Orbs saved for Valentine Alm & Celica... all spent on this banner with success. Here are my results:

6Zp5mzX.png NSo0fW2.png 5RYfE9j.png

OQVLeTs.png zpbxMrJ.png SS497hh.png

BNylDZ4.png JYDyLEr.png x7ufdBS.png

These were my 5* summons... however I got a bunch of 4* smol boys:

3XABbaa.png

Which resulted in...

61kOYXp.png

Precious smol boy is now ready to kill everyone!

Yaaaay congrats on the +10!! I hope it didn't eat all of Almlica's Orbs~

Well, this banner was a bust for 100-ish orbs... all I got out of it were 3 Legacy Marths, all of which were +HP, and a Nailah. Yes Nailah is appreciated, she is good DC fodder. But... she's off-focus. Completely and utterly off-focus.

Sigh... I'll take what I can, but I wish I saved my orbs...