... My free pull was a Micaiah.

Now the only question is, do I pull all these blues or just leave? I don't need Nailah that badly.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And this would be the second TT banner in a row that gave me a freebie 5*:

Spoiler

Qv72RLw.png

Only, you know, Micaiah is a much more worthwhile 5* free pull compared to vanilla 3*-4* Marth.

But man, this better not be the end of my luck as I’ll still need it for colorless Micaiah.

Edited by Tybrosion

11 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

... My free pull was a Micaiah.

Now the only question is, do I pull all these blues or just leave? I don't need Nailah that badly.

Same here! 

My free pull was also Micaiah. ^^ 

EDIT: @Tybrosion Hey, three Micaiah in a row!

Which is great, because it is a free merge for a low priority + 10 unit. She's +2 now. 

Nailah is already + 10 and I also have a spare copy for Null C disrupt, so I am very happy with this!

Edited by Vicious Sal

....This TT has me only having 4* Sothe. Save me.

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green (FUCK EVERY DAMM THING)

3* Mercedes (That's at least a newer unit. +Res/-HP)

Fallen Banner is probably more interesting unit wise than the upcoming brides.

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Blue (Go away colourless)

4* Clair (No thanks. +Atk/-Spd), 4* Soleil (Noleil. +Atk/-HP), 4* Olivia (Can I just say this is disappointing? +Spd/-Def)

I really feel we need a pool purge.

With but one day left on the Kid banner, I bought two orb packs and cleared a few Squad Assault missions. Things looked a tad bleak (was pitybroken by Sumia and Ishtar along the way), but then third time's the charm: I finally got Duo Palla! She has an Atk super-asset too. I can forego Young Caeda this time and just wait for a banner wherein she'd make an appearance.

TT banner gave me no blue orbs (red and green), but I took a quick look at my barracks and I have been sitting on three Michaiahs. If luck spreads thin on the new banner, I have those Miccies as my fallback.

Everybody's getting free Mickys~ Meanwhile me with free Nailah~ That saves me from having to get one for Brave/Legendary Dimitri~

13 hours ago, Zeo said:

So I'd forgotten about the BHB Banner and between Grima who I've never been able to pull and F!Corrin who would be really nice ATK/SPD Solo fodder, I went over my budget even more with 8 orbs with nothing to show for it for a very unimpressive 165/120 on my new monthly budget.

But with every stroke of misfortune a blessing awaits the patient and diligent. Weekly revival dropped. I pretty much have 0 interest in Olwen at this point so it's all about Amelia and Ayra merges at this point. Had 4 reds and one blue. Pretty much just going to grab my free Seliph and be on my way-

05929805171b180fd3ef966e2bcd15809885b5e3

That was unexpected. Yep, free Ayra~ Nature doesn't matter since I already have a +SPD one at +1. Now she's +2. She may have been fittingly powercreeped by her daughter, but she doesn't appear to want to be outdone by her. A refine should be on the way and at 44 Base SPD, she's in a pretty good position for it. It'll likely be something like Karla/Mia's refine. But Roy's Blazing Durandal effect or even just an impact refine would be pretty nice for her.

Being a member of my OG team, pulls like this are always special. I wouldn't mind a +10 of her. But with Edward being a very possible candidate before the year is over, can't spend the orbs on her.

I'm at 40 orbs again now. I'm 74 orbs away from a guaranteed *5 on the fallen banner and I'm undecided on weather I'll hold on to my orbs or utterly destroy my budget in hopes of an Ike or a Lyon to make AR much easier. I'll decide on the last day of the banner if It's worth it.

Congrats on Ayra!

13 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Well what do you know, the tedious Grand Conquest grind was actually worth something:

Hide contents

Vr81E80.png

Even better, he got +Spd (with a slightly unfortunate -Def) to match his genderbent and colorless self.

And so with this, my freebie choice after those next five summons is now entirely certain hint: it is not Lyon.

Congrats on Corn and Micaiah!

6 hours ago, silverserpent said:

@daisy janeI've been waiting for a Micaiah reappearance, but this blindsided me, what with trying to save for Dimitri. But...

EpAdDjL.jpg

The 35 orbs taken from my savings were well worth it. I'll be working on her skillset more now that she's done 😃

Congrats!

Time to see what the TT banner has to offer.

1. 5* Ishtar: You're kind of a silver-haired maiden, I suppose. +Def/-Atk is horrible, but she's a merge anyway. It'll fix my current +Res/-Def copy's superflaw anyhow.

Not a free Micaiah or Nailah, but a free 5* still. Now back to the Fallen banner. My pity rate died with Ewan, but 9 days should be enough to get one more unit. 22 orbs on hand.

1. 4* A!Tiki: Bonfire fodder.

It's annoying how few reds seem to be appearing. 17 orbs left.

1. 4* Echidna: Drive Atk fodder.

Congrats on everyone who tagged me. 

I will be trying stupidly hard unless BrideCaiah decides to grace me on my free summon - to avoid this banner because I have to save up, and i can't let her amazingness tempt me. but i know if i see everyone getting her easily happens i'll try - so. i won't be responding to tags or anything in here for a while, simply for my sanity. But good luck, summoners and i hope you get whom you want!

Started off with some "meh" luck in the TT+ banner with an immediate Tana pity-breaker. But then, immediately after during the next summoning session, I got the Nailah I wanted for that sweet Distant Counter + Null C fodder. Brave Ike appreciates it very much.

AAAAAAAAA SHE SHOWED UP OMG

+def -res, like my base Oboro. I'm perfectly happy with this. Only cost me 4 orbs too. AAAAAAAAA

Free pull was...Veronica. Not the 5* I was looking for, but okay. Dipped a little past my 30 orb limit, but I was rewarded. 

aFv6bpV.jpg

Unfortunately, it seems every hero I've pulled lately has been Rezzy'd. I'll wait until she reappears/after Brave!Dimitri before trying to fix that bane though. 

Well, double checked and Veronica was +Atk. If only her nature was switched with Bride!Micaiah...

So yesterday I had a free Micaiah. 

Today, 80 orbs to go for Micaiah, Rafiel and Nailah:

My free pull: And yes, She is +Atk, because I always get a perfect nature for units I want.

B9-D040-F8-BD05-4-EC0-BEA9-8067-B72-D3-B
5-A385-F72-E27-C-44-E4-8-A1-C-446-EF93-F

Rafiel was +Spd

So now we start sniping only green. A few round later and I get  a non green circle, so I pull colourless. Second Micaiah! And yes, also +Atk! She’s +1 already! 

40 orbs left, I get 4 green stones. Sadly, no Nailah, but i did get B!Ephraim. 

After that I lost the rest of the orbs, no Nailah yet. But for 80 orbs I got two Micaiah, Rafiel and Special Fighter fodder.

So yay, worth it! 

I just need one Nailah now, and then I will save for the rerun to get Nailah and Miccy +10.

Edited by Vicious Sal

I got a 4* Clarine from my free pull. Eh, not a big deal. 

What's a big deal is that I got pity broken on the Fallen banner by a Leif! Ugh...I don't even use the guy nor I want to, and he has no fodder so my only option is to merge him onto that +Atk copy that's been sitting on the bench forever...haaah.

4,027 total pulled units.  I should update this more often.

Spoiler

Chrom (+Res/-HP): Eh, Aether's fine.
Gaius (+Atk/-HP): This one's competent.
Camilla (+Spd/-Def): Not bad.  Might keep her.
Beruka (+Res/-Atk): This, on the other hand, is fodder.
Odin (+Res/-Atk): He's doing the Azama strategy, I guess.

Palla (+Spd/-Atk): FODDER~!
Lucius (+HP/-Spd): Pity that he's 3*, because I could use that staff!
Rody (+HP/-Spd): Fodder, again.
Lewyn (+Res/-HP): Uh, do I merge him for an essentially neutral +1, or do I turn him into fodder?  I'm confused!

Wendy (+Spd/-HP): NO.

Nowi (+HP/-Def): Also NO.

Draug (neutral): This had better not be a sign. . .
Ban-ban (+Res/-HP): If he was a 4*, he'd be good fodder.
Clarine (+Atk/-Res): With her natural Atk being as low, is it worth it?
Forrest (+Res/-Spd): ABOUT TIME I GOT ONE WITH A HALF-COMPETENT BOON!
Norne (+Def/-Res): And Reposition fodder to end it all.

Merric (+Atk/-Spd): This is workable!
Corrin (+Res/-HP): This is not.  It wouldn't matter which common Corrin it was, either.
Henry (+Res/-Spd): He might be able to work with this.
Nanna (+HP/-Spd): She can't.
Virion (+Def/-Atk): No, you're not Gordin.

Shanna (+Def/-Spd): I always need more Desperation fodder, but why does it always take 2,000 feathers?
Effie (+Atk/-HP): Oh, she wants this.
Frederick (+Atk/-HP): So does he.
Ephraim (+Spd/-Atk): This is a joke. . .right?  No, wait, it's not.  Brave Ephraim winds up with 30 Spd, which almost makes me want to run Spd/Def Bond on him for giggles.  Mostly because someone in that much armor shouldn't be that fast.
Jeorge (+HP/-Res): That's a little disappointing.

Cleaned out my barracks and did one more circle.

Abel (+Spd/-Res): He doesn't mind this too much.
Nino (+Spd/-Res): I'm so short on Draw Back fodder. . .
Bartre (+Def/-HP): Eeep, no.
Raven (+Atk/-Def): Take notes everyone~!
Velouria (+Def/-Res): Wrong chick in a hood, but I'm not going to turn my nose at a second 5*.  This makes her tanky enough that I don't feel bad running Atk/Def Bond on her (she's going on a dedicated beast team).

Who ships Ephraim x Velouria?  'cause I don't.

Edited by eclipse

100 orbs on the new bride banner:

I wanted Duo Micaiah and Sothe, as well as at least one 4* Rafiel! 
At around 75 orbs or so, I got the Duo! Completely neutral too. I decided to finish my circle and got my 6th Sue... LOL. More swift sparrow for me?

Anyway, I then went back in hoping for a 4* Rafiel (I previously didn’t snipe blues at all). I got a 5* version of him at +Spd/-Res at around 25 orbs! Done with the banner, as much as I would love Oboro. 

At the Fallen banner I am at 35 summons, 5 more to go for Ike, I believe I will have gotten him before the next light season begins. 

In the bridal I threw 4 orbs and got a Tethys and an Azama (both 3 star of course).

Priority is the Fallen right now. However, depending on my budget, I might make a pull or two to trey and get a Michy but I am not that sure.