Well, I already pulled Sirius from the Fallen banner, so I guess I'll try red for Kiria.

1. 4* Caeda: Nope.

Back to the Fallen banner with 29 orbs.

1. 4* Seliph: Feathers.

Disappointing. 24 orbs left.

1. 3* Silvia: More feathers.

I'd appreciate more reds, Feh. 19 orbs left.

1. 4* Eirika: Eh.
  2. 3* Roy: Ugh.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After spending so much for Bridal Miccy, today's banner decided to throw me a bone by giving me a free Sirius. Didn't have him so I appreciate it.

Before I get to my spoils from the bride banner, here's who I picked for the freebie Fallen:

Spoiler

McSq4Bj.png?2

With Ike merged and M!Corrin also obtained, this choice was nice and easy for me because I despise Lyon. If only I had her Legendary version (who I might try for on the Mythic banner), then I'd have the whole set.

Now on the bride banner, I managed to get this with the last of the TT orbs:

Spoiler

hFGxyKh.png?1
Rx0PCOS.png?1

And what a glorious clutch pull it was. Between the picnic tickets and getting Fallen Ike quickly, I'm honestly surprised my run of luck has lasted this long.

Since I also got 4* Rafiel (+Atk/-HP) earlier, I'll probably be mostly done with this banner already. I may or may not make some attempts at Nailah, but certainly not Oboro.

Also, on a red and blue only set a bit before the above:

Spoiler

HBKvxLe.png?1

Hey look, an off-focus that is just a flat out better outcome than Oboro.

While I'd certainly like +10 on Tibarn, Sturdy Impact is also some really tempting shit. For now, I'm not sure what to do with this dup.

So now that Bernadetta has resurfaced on a banner (and no, I still wasn't lucky enough to free pull her), I'm going to shift focus and try for her with all the orbs I can get before June 1st. 

I spent a few orbs on Kiria... got her and a dupe Ced at 3.5%! She came in at +Atk/-Res too! Ced was +HP/-Res himself. My first copy has perfect IVs, so I might give Sothe Pulse Smoke

I got Fallen Ike to +5 earlier today! Halfway to +10 already. 😄

But I'll wait for his first rerun to try getting him there. There will probably be a unit or two I'll want in the meantime. Also, I'm going on a big hiatus from this site. I'll still browse, and maybe occasionally post (keyword being occasionally), and also respond to anyone tagging/quoting/PMing me, but I generally need a long break from it. Personal reasons.

Edited by Anacybele

Well, I never summoned a Fallen M!Corrin or a Fallen Ike, but I did manage to summon enough to get a free neutral Fallen Ike! Now comes the question: do I wait for a +spd one to pop up someday? It could happen. For now, my free Fallen Ike is going to be sitting in my barracks until I can get things together for him anyway.

Also, another Fallen Lyon showed up. This one was +spd, so I immediately turned him into a manual. Now to save up some orbs to see if I can get a Groom Rafiel and complete my Heron collection.

Welp, I spent the 74 orbs and got my Fallen Ike. Feels somewhat hollow, tossing this month's budget out the window with nothing else to show for it (no good fodder and a 4.00% rate that I'm guaranteed to let die.) but I know that he's going to serve me well in whatever mode I assign him to a bit further down the road so It's a consolation. I like the idea that I'm guaranteed to get something good from these banners no matter what I do. My investment is always rewarded no matter what and that makes me happy. I couldn't lose, and I didn't. Still... Fallen Lyon or Julia would have been nice...

Anyways, Micaiah will come around in the future. I still have half the orbs from TT to collect so I'll have around 40-50 going into the next month altogether so all isn't lost.

The Lull banner. Chance at Kiria or Bernie?

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Colourless

4* Mercedes (Shame you're not as good as in 3H. +HP/-Res)

Bride banner. Screw it, free pull.

3 Colourless, 1 each Blue, Green (Or not IS.)

3* Sakura (Go away. +Atk/-Def), 3* Sakura (DON'T COME BACK YOU FOOL +Spd/-Atk), 4* Klein (I wouldn't be so miffed by the game if I got stuff like this more. +Res/-HP)

I had to free pull F!Julia thanks to that annoying Leif, but at least I have her now. 

I'd say that I'd stop summoning for the forseeable future, but I need that Lull Atk/Spd fodder to complete my Norne build so that's up next. I just hope it won't take very long.

I got Grima to +9 by the end of the BhB banner.

I'll be honest that was far better than I expected it to be, and TT grinding included leaves me with seven orbs post banner.  So I'll be saving now for a single copy to complete my male Grima.

Other than that no noteworthy pulls have occured.  I assume I've spent about 300-400 orbs (being massively generous with that amount) and I got about seven five star units off of a single banner. I wouldn't call it good luck, but mediocre at best given how much everyone else seems to get what they want in seemingly much less than that, or they have the stash to spare lol.  So I got one targeted unit and not the other one, but I'm sure Famui will show up again.

I made the choice of deciding I wanted F!Lyon so I did the 40 pulls so I could get him as the free choice, only 5* in the pulling was my first Ranulf and I am leaving the banner with a 4.00% pity rate because I have who I wanted and Brides is calling me.  On the Brides banner the only notables so far are: G!Rafiel at 4* who I already 5*ed and was very happy to pull and my first Forrest.  I am going to keep trying for B!Nailah and Duo!Miccy and Sothe, I am more likely to get Miccy since I have had a total of two green orbs show up so far in my pulling.

I am done with the Bridal banner. 

In 103 orbs I got:

3x Duo Micaiah and Sothe, all +Atk, with either -spd or - def. So who cares, she’s paper thin anyway and has auto follow ups.

1x 5* Rafiel +Spd

1x 4* Rafiel +Spd

And now: The hunt is over, I am ready to save until she returns so I can +10 her and Micaiah.

6-EDDC6-FE-1-C0-B-4451-A1-C8-0744-B90-EF

Yes, that’s another superboon. Once she’ll be +10 I might go for this,  Atk or Res but for now this is perfect. 

No pity breakers, only perfect boons and banes, in a small amount of orbs.

I was planning on june legendary for blue, but I will probably skip.

Zihark and Jill are the only things I mist have now and will spend on regardless of timing. But I don’t expect Tellius soon so i hope I am safe.

I spent way more than I should have, but I got:
6 Bridal Beloved Rafiels (luckily, he never pity broke me at 5*, although that does mean I need to spend a lot Feathers on him; I am merging +HP to +3, keeping neutral for guides, and [+Res, -Def] for Sabotages and Ploys)
3 BB!Micaiahs (I am keeping [+Atk, -Def] unmerged, and I plan to merge [+Spd, -Res] into [+Atk, -Res]; they will both run Counter-Vantage and I am going experiment with replacing my A Monster Harvest Hectors with BB!Micaiahs)
4 BB!Nailahs (Keeping [+Atk, -Res] unmerged until I get another copy next year)
1 BB!Oboro (got [+Atk, -HP], will probably be benched)

I got pity broken by:
Leanne (-Atk, +Spd; kept for Aether Raids defense)
Velouria (+Atk, -HP; kept for Aether Raids offense)
Darkness Within Y!Tiki (+Atk, -HP; Manualized the old one and kept this one)
Forsyth (+HP, -Res; Manualized the old one and kept this one)
Nah (+Atk, -Spd; Manualized the old one and kept this one)
Caineghis (+Def, -Spd; I now have one of each +Atk, +Spd, and +Res all with -Spd; my fourth one is a merged +Res that I built for Aether Raids)
Nina (-Atk, +Spd; merged)
Siegbert (+Def, -Atk; will merge later)
Leila (+HP, -Def; first copy, so kept)
Brave Echoes Alm (+Spd, -Def; kept)
Altena (+Def, -Spd; kept)

Eight 5* Focus units and eleven 5* pity breakers is not great.

I hope Summer Foci got decent Duo Heroes but crap everything else so I can save Orbs.

— — — — — — —

I decided to just get the fourth copy of BB!Nailah instead of waiting till next year and merge her to +4. Also got another copy of BB!Rafiel so I guess I will give the +Res a merge once I get enough Feathers.

Edited by XRay

Forgot to post earlier, but I've been summoning from Bridal Beloveds cause why not, they all good units?

I got +Def -Res Duo Micaiah. Not a good Asset or Flaw, and knowing me I probably won't be able to replace it (I might dip a bit again in a few days SPECIFICALLY to try and get Bernadetta, but that's a big if), but really? Who cares, she has a lot of Res as-is and her direct offensive power isn't being affected! Maybe if she had a Sabotage it's matter more, but she don't and I don't have the resources for a Sabotage anyway.

...ah geez I have every Micaiah variant so far...

Edited by Xenomata

Free pull, chance of a merge (or Boi. Who I sacc'd ages ago)

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

4* Rebecca (Not the right archer. +Res/-Def)

Back to Fallen Miseries.

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red (Really game? Why so few Green?)

3* Eirika (This is depressing. +Def/-HP), 4* Thea (This less so. +HP/-Atk), 4* Rody (...+Spd/-HP)

5%.Of course. I'm picking Ike so that I remove Red from my future attempts. Neutral.

Weekly Revival 11 now. Brave Lyn?

1. 3* Clarine: Nope.

Figures. Back to the Fallen banner. 34 orbs on hand.

1. 5* Fallen!Ike: Finally a merge! He's full neutral, so fine fodder for my +Atk/-Spd original.
  2. 4* Hinata: Fury fodder.

With that merge for Ike I'm finally done with this banner. All in all it went pretty well.

Obtained some orbs from quests, and tried my hand on the Dark Burdens banner. Did a full circle, and last pull was a +Spd Fallen Ike. Now mine is +2, and he's the first unit in a long while that I wouldn't mind whaling for. And yeah, count me as one with @SuperNova125 in saving for Brave Edelgard.

32 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Obtained some orbs from quests, and tried my hand on the Dark Burdens banner. Did a full circle, and last pull was a +Spd Fallen Ike. Now mine is +2, and he's the first unit in a long while that I wouldn't mind whaling for. And yeah, count me as one with @SuperNova125 in saving for Brave Edelgard.

I'm glad I am not the only one. I plan on making her +10, however I doubt I will have enough orbs by mid August to do so.

On 5/23/2020 at 3:36 AM, Alexmender said:

I had to free pull F!Julia thanks to that annoying Leif, but at least I have her now. 

I'd say that I'd stop summoning for the forseeable future, but I need that Lull Atk/Spd fodder to complete my Norne build so that's up next. I just hope it won't take very long.

oh interesting. 
I have both Atk/Spd and Spd/Def but i was leaning toward more Spd/Def  then the Atk. 
(Sothis will have Lull Atk/Spd) 

3 hours ago, daisy jane said:

oh interesting. 
I have both Atk/Spd and Spd/Def but i was leaning toward more Spd/Def  then the Atk. 
(Sothis will have Lull Atk/Spd) 

Both work pretty well for Norne, I just decided to go for Atk/Spd because I want her to be absurdly bulky when coupled with Spenthrift Bow and (whenever it becomes a seal) Bracing stance. Spd/Def strikes me more for a Player phase build with Slaying/Firesweep/Brave, which is pretty good in it's own right but I wanted Norne to be a tank.

- - - 

As for pulls, nothing yet. The weekly banner gave me a Sothe.

On the Fallen banner I got Lyon and Julia, so I'm happy. 

Got a free Sirius, that was nice. 

I'm trying to get Bridal Micaiah, but I've gotten a free Oboro, about 5 Rafiels, and a Flying Olivia instead. Not bad, I suppose. 

Somehow pulled a Bride Micaiah + Groom Sothe with less than 20 orbs. Got excited I actually summoned a focus unit for once...until I saw they were -Atk. Annoyed and with a ton of orbs saved up, figured "hey I can pull another soon, right?" WRONG. Now here I am, with a pity rate of over 5% and no orbs. Just...just wow, game.