Well, these New Heroes revivals are definitely a pleasant surprise. The new freebie system makes it even better. I picked up the four tickets, and since I already have everyone on this banner I'll just try to get Claude a merge.

1. 3* Lissa: Feathers.
  2. 4* Mercedes: Right game, wrong character.
  3. 3* Tethys: Meh.
  4. 4* Mercedes: Really?
  5. 3* Legault: Eh.

Easy come, easy go. I would have liked at least one merge for Norne though.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a +Hp -Res F!Byleth from my first ticket (still have 3 more to go!). Just like with M!Byleth I'm not the biggest fan of her art and her nature is eh. I have no one in mind to fodder her off to so I'll just keep her around and maybe do some shenanigans involving both Byleths if I feel like it.

Seems that I have been unable to discover how to get these tickets. I was already asking myself what's the deal of them since I didn't have any...

Anyways my hunt for Micaiah and Nailah was stopped by a double Lewyn. I don't want to know the odds of this... I will merge them since I'm on a good way he will become my first +10 5* exclusive unit. With the skill instruction copy he'd become +8. One of the two pulls was +atk, so I might use this one as base now since he's fast enough with all the merges. 

Also freepulled BraveLyn... again. I think it's the third time in a row I freepulled her in the reruns. She also needs only four more copies to become +10.

I will pull from the Three Houses Banner later. I definitely will not make use of the free 5* pick since I don't have the orbs and I pulled everyone before. Though Dimitri and Edelgard became fodder for having bad IVs. Claude is already +4, so I might take a shot on him or on Dimitri since he can run a good galeforce build or become deathblow 4 and lull fodder.

@Landmaster Ooo nice golden lord! The stars fit his theme.

@Zeo Congrats on the Fallen Ike! Debuff reverse is fun, and Repel is always nice when you have it.

@daisy jane @BoaFerox

So had a really rough week last week of very late nights with back-to-back jobs, quite behind on a lot of thing. At one point was awake for 23 hours...but within those hours there was at least one silver lining. Bride banner dropped and was so happy about Oboro finally getting an alt so I decided to summon a full circle. No reds on first one so I tried again to cheer me up- and the first red orb was a +Atk/-Def Bride Oboro! So glad to have a fast and hard-hitting version of her (superboon and in the top 3 of sword Atk?)- I'm just glad a casual snipe gave her, she as great art.

And now there's tickets. I read about the warning how the rerun banner still has old 5 stars (which make sense but I didn't think of it at first) and who do I get in my 3rd ticket? +Spd/-Def Mist lol. You know what, that's fine, she's new and that's not a bad boon/bane combo and she was free anyway. Crossing off another unit in the collector's list.

Got my first Edelgard, all I need is F Byleth now.

2 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Seems that I have been unable to discover how to get these tickets. I was already asking myself what's the deal of them since I didn't have any...

There's a new event, it's a rerun of an older Forging Bond and one of the rewards just like a normal Forging Bond is 4 tickets (one from each character).

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

So had a really rough week last week of very late nights with back-to-back jobs, quite behind on a lot of thing. At one point was awake for 23 hours...but within those hours there was at least one silver lining. Bride banner dropped and was so happy about Oboro finally getting an alt so I decided to summon a full circle. No reds on first one so I tried again to cheer me up- and the first red orb was a +Atk/-Def Bride Oboro! So glad to have a fast and hard-hitting version of her (superboon and in the top 3 of sword Atk?)- I'm just glad a casual snipe gave her, she as great art.

And now there's tickets. I read about the warning how the rerun banner still has old 5 stars (which make sense but I didn't think of it at first) and who do I get in my 3rd ticket? +Spd/-Def Mist lol. You know what, that's fine, she's new and that's not a bad boon/bane combo and she was free anyway. Crossing off another unit in the collector's list.

THANX

Congrats on Oboro and Mist! I got pitybroken by Mist twice on my F2P account going for F!Corrin merges, I'm a little triggered, LOL~

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

40 orbs and tickets, how many Bylasses can I get?

3, apparently. Plus a Swordhart. Looks like the Professor is on her way to join her Lion at +10 since she's +5 now.

That's pretty lucky, congrats!

20 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am a orbless boy... but I got another Bride Micaiah!

Ov7WkH1.png

Same boon as my other one, but this time -HP. Now I have one for each season.

I have a problem with Colorless Brides... I need treatment.

oooh yay. congrats!

congrats everyone!

My attempt to obtain more Dimitri merges highlights are:

• Micaiah (netural)
  • Dimitri (+atk -hp)
  • Ephraim (+def -spd)
  • Dimitri (+def -res)
  • Dimitri (netual by sparking)

Great result with 150 orbs. I thought my odds were better getting Dimitri than bride Tharja. Sparking is dope. +7 is power

Edited by Jingle Jangle

@mcsilas Hey! Grats on that Oboro! She'll be fun with that sword. And hey, Mist could get a prf one day and personally I enjoy filling my barracks with missing units.

As for me... I kinda stopped documenting pulls for the rest of the month. I made... bad choices and payed for them... not really something I'll feel like sharing until next month, but I have a post here anyways.

So.. the 3H Banner blindsided me in the most insane way and I wasn't even remotely ready for it. Even though none of the units are "must" haves for me (though Claude is kind of a want) I considered being smart and waiting... blah blah blah. I didn't do that. I wanted to get things overwith so I got the tickets late at night and went in whole heartedly expecting nothing.

Last ticket~

3c5cfex.jpg

I kinda avoided greens because I have Edelgard already but I more or less was just pulling colors at random. This was the top most blue. I almost pulled the adjacent green which would have probably netted me a Barst or something of that caliber. This was a nice surprise. Saddest thing is with the state I'm in currently I didn't even smile, but I am pleased. He's a unit I probably wouldn't pull for honestly. Plus he's a perfectly neutral nature. If I ever pull him again, just about anything outside of +ATK is guaranteed Lull fodder which I've never had before so that's pretty cool.

Banner's a wrap for me. Saw everyone getting nice stuff from tickets, gives me comfort knowing I wasn't left out.

Oh... I didn't know the tickets (and by extension the FB event) were even live yet. My poor stamina. Hopefully missing out on a day doesn't mean I miss out on the daily rewards in the end. Anyway, might as well grind the tickets out now.

*25 minutes later Claude finally gives up the goods*

Going for Edelgard or Claude, whoever has one of their orb colour in the circle. Have Byleth +1 and no interest in Dimitri.

Beruka, Rath, Reyson, Edelgard +Atk -Spd, Echidna

Can't complain about that. Done with the banner, zero orbs spent.

P.S. Edelgard outscored Dimitri 1000 to 800 despite it being Dimitri hour. Typical.

Of course Claude slowed down my last token.

Only free pulls today, still falling here. Also have Edelgard.

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless

4* Maria (No real reaction left is there.+Spd/-Atk)

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red

3* Lucius (Bah. +Def/-HP)

2 each Red, Green, 1 Blue

3* Silas (Not much improvement. +HP/-Spd)

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Blue

3* Jakob (Get him out of the pool. +Def/-HP)

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Blue

3* Gordin (+5 points to depression. +Res/-HP)

What was I getting optimistic over?

Back to dark thoughts I suppose.

4* Boey (THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH. +Spd/-Res), 5* Adirft!M!Corrin (OF ALL THE FUCKING PITYBREAKERS IT'S THIS ONE. +Atk/-Spd, Why is this one also flawed?), 3* Florina (Now's not the time for launch units. +HP/-Spd), 3* Eirika (Eirinah. +Def/-Res), 3* Cain (Again, the game could stop with launch units. Even if it's Cain. +Def/-Atk)

Fuck Heroes. I'm done looking at this banner which had a 5% and pitybroke me with the wrong Corrin. And it started with a free F!Julia. Guess I'm just burnt with the whole thing right now, maybe?

On 5/24/2020 at 7:06 PM, Alexmender said:

Both work pretty well for Norne, I just decided to go for Atk/Spd because I want her to be absurdly bulky when coupled with Spenthrift Bow and (whenever it becomes a seal) Bracing stance. Spd/Def strikes me more for a Player phase build with Slaying/Firesweep/Brave, which is pretty good in it's own right but I wanted Norne to be a tank.

- - - 

As for pulls, nothing yet. The weekly banner gave me a Sothe.

me too. 🙂
might have to reconsider some things. 
while i have Lull Atk/Def fodder -i was hoping to give it to someone who would benefit from heavy blade (probably Ross if i had to guess). 

like i mentioned as so many mages etc are speedy i figured - deal with the atk, but if i could negate the speed check, she could tank it

(LOL i think we're ALL waiting for Bracing Stance. the minute bracing stance 3 is a thing, it's going on so many units for me).