Wha- okay guess it's a great thing Myrrh got her refine, cause I free summoned her from the Midpoint banner???

Not a good Asset/Flaw, but I already have +Atk so she's now +5 merge. But... I thought new hero banners weren't supposed to have Book 1 units be summonable? Or am I not remembering the list of units not summonable correctly?

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Xenomata said:

Wha- okay guess it's a great thing Myrrh got her refine, cause I free summoned her from the Midpoint banner???

Not a good Asset/Flaw, but I already have +Atk so she's now +5 merge. But... I thought new hero banners weren't supposed to have Book 1 units be summonable? Or am I not remembering the list of units not summonable correctly?

Myrrh is Book II, though one of itsĀ earlier additions.

6 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Ah okay, that'd explain it then. Hm... coulda swore she was Book 1...

Nah, her banner was in January 2018. It was the third New Heroes banner of Book II (so like I said, early on).

AND YET ANOTHER UPDATE

BECAUSE THE SAY'RI TICKET GAVE ME SAY'RI

She's +spd -HP, too. Jeez game.

Done...I really did end up spending all of my orbs for Anna but I am happy with the final result.

PvFcFUd.png

Now it's time to level her up and give her a bunch of premium grade skills.

Also got pitybroken by Hardin (twice in fact), Nils and Flying Nino along the way which is nice since they are all new for me.

Ā 

@LandmasterĀ Congrats on summoning Say'ri and Mirabilis! At least you didn't forget to get the tickets from Forging Bonds before diving into the bannerĀ like I did.

Edited by NSSKG151

7 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Done...I really did end up spending all of my orbs for Anna but I am happy with the final result.

PvFcFUd.png

Also got pitybroken by Hardin (twice in fact), Nils and Flying Nino along the way which is nice since they are all new for me.

Wow congrats! How much orbs did you used?Ā 

2 hours ago, MagicCanonBalls said:

Wow congrats! How much orbs did you used?Ā 

Thanks! I used all 1300 orbs I had saved up plus the spark system to ensure I got enough copies of her.

Tactics banner first.

1. 3* Shanna: Okay.

And now to make the 10 free pulls from Mirabilis's banner. No spending orbs since I need to save up after the Mythic banner.

1. 4* Palla: Good SI fodder.
  2. 4* Lukas: No reds.
  3. 4* Libra: All of the other orbs were grey...
  4. 4* Lon'qu: Meh.
  5. 3* Laslow: Accidentally tapped Redeem instead of Back. Looks like I'm down to 24 orbs instead of 28 now.
  6. 4* Henry: Eh.
  7. 3* Hana: Feathers.
  8. 3* Stahl: Bleh.
  9. 4* Nowi: A lot of Awakening characters this time...
  10. 3* Seliph: Feathers.
  11. 5* Mirabilis: And right when I thought I wouldn't get anything! I finally have an Anima Mythic! +Res/-Def is okay, although it does hurt her tanking ability a bit.

That went quite nicely. A shame about the 4Ā wasted orbs, but maybe that extra bit of pity rate got me Mirabilis.

say'ri on my free pull

this is great, now i don't have to waste feathers and skills on gangrel to score decently during this arena season

Whoops, instead of getting pity broken by Fallen Mareeta and that being the end of the story, I also got +Def -Res Mirabilis.

Welp, this has so far gone infinitely better than the Fallen Heroes banner has by this point.

It's funny that we get increased amount of tickets for the worst banners (as pickmick banner formerly). I haven't done forging bonds yet, but one of the five free tickets gave me Anna (because I got no reds) - ,Whatever! I don't care for her in the slightest, but foot lancers are rare (technically my second one after Nephenee), so I will keep her. If there's an unit I would "like" to have, then the fairy, but only because all my flying dancers have 6000 HM already.

Ā 

Got a bunch of 3-4* units with my free summon and all tickets...

The first orbs paid circle, in the first orb:

XehLzsW.jpg

That's all I wanted... bye bye Banner!

@NSSKG151 Congrats!!! Was a expensive thing, but totally worthy for a unit that you like! Now we need a colorless Anna to complete the team.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

@LandmasterĀ Congrats on the red units! Great to hear you got the fairy that you wanted

@ZeoĀ @daisy janeĀ @mampfoid

So today has been a day. Had a rough yesterday but today reallyĀ  made up for it.

Free pull on second account was a +Atk/-HP Anna! That was fast! Then first ticket gave me a 4 star +Spd/-Res Mustafa lol.

2nd ticket on my main account gave me a +Def/-Atk Mirabilis! Along the way finally got a +Atk/-Def Silas to be my new merge which is neat, no Anna though.

Then went back to Mila banner for a final yolo.

8% single colourless orb on my main? +Def/-Atk Legendary Alm lol, my 4th one now.

Then had a small rate on my second trying to fix Leif's -Atk, and I get my second Mila! +HP/-Spd Mila even, opposite of my current one. Unsure if I want to merge yet or keep two separate ones.

Tried again at 8% and no colourless, so I went green. Got a +Atk/-Spd Osian, and my current one is +Res/-Spd so I could merge....but his A skill also seems nice? Decisions are tough!

Ā 

Edited by mcsilas

Gave in to the temptation and went for the spark for Mirabilis. Did it only on ticket sessions, so it only added up to 114 orbs, but I didn't get any other 5*s so now I've got a 5% pity rate taunting me. I don't think I'll try to use it though, since I just don't care about the others enough.Ā 

I did get a 4* Mustafa, which is nice, although he's +HP/-Res soĀ I'll probably wait for a better one before upgrading.Ā 

8 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

PvFcFUd.png

Ā 

@LandmasterĀ Congrats on summoning Say'ri and Mirabilis! At least you didn't forget to get the tickets from Forging Bonds before diving into the bannerĀ like I did.

oohh YAY!!
(Interesting you didn't go +def. I saw one with +def and it looked like this)

Ā 

wMOrTFcT4cuzwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png?width=

Ā 

not that it matters, the most important thing thing is that you got her šŸ™‚ i am very happy about that.Ā 
(and this build still works for yours. just with 4 more spd, and maybe not ignis).Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I finally ended my 5% rate on Owain's banner, he is at +6 now! I guess he will stay that way for now...

I also decided to spark on the new banner, mostly cuz the 120 orbs it would cost is too good of a deal.

I got a dupe -Spd/+Res Flora, and I merged my old -Atk/+Spd Flora into her. I got a -Atk/+Res Say'ri right before my 40th pull, and I sparked Mirabilis. I finally have a second anima hero! I am done with this banner, despite as cute as Anna is.

7 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@NSSKG151 Congrats!!! Was a expensive thing, but totally worthy for a unit that you like! Now we need a colorless Anna to complete the team.

Thanks! Yeah, at this point wanting one more hopefully isn't asking for too much justĀ so there is one of each color and I can have a team of just Anna.Ā Maybe I will try rallying people to vote for her for CYL5.

Congrats of getting Mirabilis! Sounds like you didn't have to spend too many orbs to get her.

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

oohh YAY!!
(Interesting you didn't go +def. I saw one with +def and it looked like this)

Ā 

wMOrTFcT4cuzwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png?width=

Ā 

not that it matters, the most important thing thing is that you got her šŸ™‚ i am very happy about that.Ā 
(and this build still works for yours. just with 4 more spd, and maybe not ignis).Ā 

Thanks! Yeah, I went with +Spd since it was the superboon and I wanted to make sure Repel/Close Call still works against all those speedy sword unitsĀ like Mareeta, Larcei, Shannan etc. Plus after talking with some folks I'm considering giving her Blue Flame plus the Flashing Blade sealĀ since it would work well with her weapon and would proc more often.

Got my guaranteed Mirabilis and I finally got a second Mirabilis. I got pity broken by YT!Olivia which is nice, DB!Ike which is also nice, ZC!Catria which is okay, and FOUR freaking Say'ris which is not good. I do not mind having an extra copy of Close Call, but I now have threeĀ extra copies and I have no idea what to do with other two, let alone my first extra copy.

Edited by XRay