24 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I'd fodder Mirabiis, but the free OCs tend to be tied to a lot of future quests.

Mirabilis is not a free unit. We didn't get her from completing Story maps like Fjorm, Eir or Peony. So she will not appear in quests.

And she is an optional free unit, since you can go for anyone in the 40 summons.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Mirabilis is not a free unit. We didn't get her from completing Story maps like Fjorm, Eir or Peony. So she will not appear in quests.

And she is an optional free unit, since you can go for anyone in the 40 summons.

I haven't actually done the story maps yet, lol. I guess I just assumed the free copy everyone is talking about was a story copy and not a Sparking copy. 

Fantastic. One less immersion breaking OC for me to look at and one more Fort Def/Res 3 for someone else, after I merit grind her.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

33 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Free summons got me a + Def Mirabiis and a + Spd Say'ri. I was only aiming for Say'ri so I'll call the Mirabiis a bonus. I'd fodder Mirabiis, but the free OCs tend to be tied to a lot of future quests.

she's not free though.  - 
Oh someone corrected you on this already 🙂

Edited by daisy jane

10 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Done...I really did end up spending all of my orbs for Anna but I am happy with the final result.

PvFcFUd.png

Now it's time to level her up and give her a bunch of premium grade skills.

Also got pitybroken by Hardin (twice in fact), Nils and Flying Nino along the way which is nice since they are all new for me.

@Landmaster Congrats on summoning Say'ri and Mirabilis! At least you didn't forget to get the tickets from Forging Bonds before diving into the banner like I did.

Holy that was fast.

2 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

finally ended my 5% rate on Owain's banner, he is at +6 now! I guess he will stay that way for now...

Nice! I managed to snag 4 copies, mine is +5. Also got pitybroken by Siebert (again for the 4th time...) and my first Saber.

6 minutes ago, Nym said:

Nice! I managed to snag 4 copies, mine is +5. Also got pitybroken by Siebert (again for the 4th time...) and my first Saber.

Congrats!! Aw man I love Siegbert so I wouldn’t mind him, and Saber has an amazing refine! I got a LUKE earlier, as well as my first Lethe when going for Owain... Lethe is okay, she was my first, but Luke REALLY shouldn’t have come...  lol

10 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Done...I really did end up spending all of my orbs for Anna but I am happy with the final result.

PvFcFUd.png

Now it's time to level her up and give her a bunch of premium grade skills.

Also got pitybroken by Hardin (twice in fact), Nils and Flying Nino along the way which is nice since they are all new for me.

@Landmaster Congrats on summoning Say'ri and Mirabilis! At least you didn't forget to get the tickets from Forging Bonds before diving into the banner like I did.

Congrats on another +10 Anna, your Anna Emblem is coming out nicely!

I grinded for about 30 minutes before I got all the tickets, I don't blame you for just going straight in, LOL~ I was tempted to do the same~

6 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Landmaster Congrats Landy! Have fun with your new fairy!

Congrats on your Fairy, too!~

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster

So today has been a day. Had a rough yesterday but today really  made up for it.

Free pull on second account was a +Atk/-HP Anna! That was fast! Then first ticket gave me a 4 star +Spd/-Res Mustafa lol.

2nd ticket on my main account gave me a +Def/-Atk Mirabilis! Along the way finally got a +Atk/-Def Silas to be my new merge which is neat, no Anna though.

Then went back to Mila banner for a final yolo.

8% single colourless orb on my main? +Def/-Atk Legendary Alm lol, my 4th one now.

Then had a small rate on my second trying to fix Leif's -Atk, and I get my second Mila! +HP/-Spd Mila even, opposite of my current one. Unsure if I want to merge yet or keep two separate ones.

Tried again at 8% and no colourless, so I went green. Got a +Atk/-Spd Osian, and my current one is +Res/-Spd so I could merge....but his A skill also seems nice? Decisions are tough!

Nice haul of units, congrats!

I had a 3.50% rate I thought I might as well try to break now while I'm at it, only spent 10 Orbs

MGUmwZo.png

Eh, not the best pitybreaker but she's new so can't be mad about that~ Any more Mirabili will have to come from Mythic Banners~

Tickets are giving me nothing while orbs have given me a +Spd Tibarn which is nice, and another Say'ri. 😕 This Say'ri at least doesn't have shit IVs like the first one, but this is starting to feel like this game does not want me to have Mirabilis.

At least there's the free summon after 40.

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Congrats on another +10 Anna, your Anna Emblem is coming out nicely!

I grinded for about 30 minutes before I got all the tickets, I don't blame you for just going straight in, LOL~ I was tempted to do the same~

Thanks! In a way it all worked out since I just finished getting the tickets from FB and one of them gave me Mirabilis so now I got an Anima Mythic Hero.

After free Hector, I arrived to 12.5% on the mythic banner only to get an Alm-copy with my very last orbs. 

13 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Didn't stop best girlie from coming soon after~ She's +Def, -Spd. I think I'll merge the Neutral into her since I love how thicc she is

Congrats to those two! That fairy really has style. 

12 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Woa, you did it again! Congrats, that's super-cool! Curious for her build and some themed clears. 

What's the spark system? The guaranteed pull after 40 summons? 

7 hours ago, mcsilas said:

So today has been a day. Had a rough yesterday but today really  made up for it.

Congrats again! Tides change so fast, lucky! 

Got Anna who I really wanted. Mamori showed up, which is nice since Flame Emperor needs Vengeful Fighter. And I choose Mirabilis, since this banner is actually a good deal with all of the free summons.

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Yeah that's the term that other gacha games use form this sort of mechanic.

Got a free Say'ri, but I'm probably not going to pull again. I MIGHT try for Mirabilis, though. Love her design. Probably going to keep trying on the bridal banner, I really want Micaiah/Sothe but they keep alluding me...

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Woa, you did it again! Congrats, that's super-cool! Curious for her build and some themed clears. 

Thanks! I already finished building her and posted it in the compedium thread.

Yeah, spark system is the term that other gacha games use for a system similar to the free unit for doing 40 summons. I heard people saying it so much that I kinda started calling it that too.

Free-pulled Say'ri, although I'm not too amused with her Flaw (speed). Pulled Mustafa too, and he's pretty much a blank slate; I don't know what to do with him.

Ground out the final four tickets.

3* Fir

3* Raigh

4* Palla

4* Athena
(being the last ticket I figured I may as well open the two blues to try for an Anna)
4* Mordecai
4* Mathilda

Eh, at least with an Atk boon, that Mordy is the first good one I've ever gotten (might even 5-star him), and the only real highlight of this banner for me so far. I'm at 16/40 for the spark unit now, but have 5 orbs so I can't do anything about it now. Getting ~100 orbs for it by the time the banner expires might be doable, but I'm not sure if I want to do that, will cross that bridge when I get there.

Daily banner: 3* Mae

Well, Nina's the only unit on the Link banner I don't have yet, so grey it is.

1. 4* Jeorge: Meh.

There were three other greys, but I couldn't be bothered to spend orbs on them.

Even though I would love to pull for Laevatein copies, I don't have orbs for it. Sorry Laevatein, but you will stay +6 for a while. Laevatein always appear in banners that I cannot summon...

But at least I tried some orbs on the banner... and with 14 orbs I got a +Atk -Spd Fallen Julia. I couldn't be happier! (I could if I also had summoned a Laevatein)

NT5PyWz.jpg

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Right, I keep forgetting to post it here, but I pulled Mirabilis (or however you spell her name) with 4 orbs after my free summon. Pretty lucky, especially considering I didn't particularly care if I got her. She's +spd, though. Is that good on her? I'd imagine HP/def/res would be more desirable.

Used up all my saved orbs plus most of the new ones from the new chapter. This banner was, something, all right.

About three sessions in I get pity broken by Zelgius. Okay.

Two sessions later I get pity broken by Kjelle.

Next session I get Say’ri. Sweet.

Some sessions later I get pity broken by Kjelle. AGAIN. You can’t make this stuff up.

By then  I have done 40 pulls so I get my free Mirabilis.

4,099 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Lon'qu (+HP/-Spd): That's just bad.

Selena (+HP/-Def): FODDER~!

Eliwood (+Spd/-Atk): Not quite what I'm looking for, though I'm tempted to build a second one for Blazing Durandal.

Chrom (+HP/-Atk): Good, I needed Aether fodder.
Oscar (+Atk/-Spd): That's halfway there, I suppose.
Peri (+Res/-Spd): This is just a failure.
Odin (+Atk/-Def): Dammit, he's good.
Kaze (+Res/-Def): I guess Chad's getting Atk Smoke.

Palla (+Def/-Spd): PERFECT.  For fodder, that is.
Boey (+Atk/-HP): WOOHOO~!
Camilla (+Res/-HP): That's not how I wanted to end things. ;/

Mirabilis (neutral): While y'all are calling her bad, I want a second flying red dancer.  She's perfect on Tactics teams.

My luck continues to be weird.

Free summon off the revival banner: Hector

Free summon off the daily banner: Lene. WITH THE SAME NATURE AS THE FIRST ONE.