I got nothing from the new banners, as expected. 

However, I got something good from the New Heroes banner from a YOLO pull (although I was at like 4% so not that great). 

Nr4NM3j.jpg

+Res -Def. Could be better, could be worse. Now I just need to create a defense team to pair with her and Thrasir and watch the world burn during Anima seasons MUAHAHAHAHAAHAH

I am at like 25/40 to get the guaranteed 5*. I'll probably keep going to see if I can get Anna during those 15 pulls because the spark is certainly going to be Mirabilis No.2 for either fixing her bane or doing double dancer shenanigans.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I barely got the Link Skill banner.

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Red

4* Ares (That's some good fodder. +Atk/-Spd)

Bond Skills next. I'll have to see what it looks like before deciding, the ones I have could do with merges while the other one could be good or all three could be fodder.

3 Colourless, 2 Blue (Blue it is)

4* Shanna (I won't complain about this. +Stk/-HP)

Weekly Revival. I don't have Luke and I don't care.

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue

3* Oscar (I've never gotten Ferdinand. +Spd/-HP)

Also, let's pop this Awakening banner.

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless

4* Fir (That's a start. +Atk/-HP), 3* Cain (It's WoM. +Atk/-HP), 4* Jagen (He's an old one. +HP/-Atk), 4* Valbar (Maybe I'll merge him some day. +Atk/-Res)

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Green

4* Lilina (Please nah. +Spd/-HP), 3* Athena (Again, book 1 makes me sad. Neutral), 3* Subaki (It's QR. And a bad unit. +HP/-Atk), 3* Ferdinand VON AEIGR (He's finally here! +Def/-Spd, He's really not good fodder unless he's 5* huh?)

3.25%

3 Colourless, 2 Blue

4* Florina (Don't please. +Res/-Atk), 3* Tailtiu (Some good blue fodder. +Res/-Atk)

3.5%

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Green

4* Shanna (I mean, it's desperation. +Atk/-Def), 4* Mathilda (Just, not more of this. Neutral), 4* Catria (Still not as useless fodder as Est. +HP/-Atk), 4* Draug (You're being a Draug. +Spd/-Res)

14 summons isn't as much as I'd expect, but I've got plenty of tokens left, don't you fret.

Edit: I just foddered Ferdinand because I am so stupid.

Edited by Dayni

Another day, two more banners. First, the Bond banner. Maybe Kinoka can get a merge?

1. 4* Bartre: Or not.

And now Weekly Revival 13. Hector?

1. 4* Beruka: Nope.

Well, back to stockpiling.

Pulled the 2 Greens I got on the Hector Banner today

Broke: Free Hector

WOKE: FREE RANULF I.E. FREE DUAL RALLY

By free I mean, for 4 Orbs since the first was Ross

My first one got sacked to S!Elise for a clear, now I can finally have a Rally+ on my Arena Core~ I think I'll give it to Itsuki~

On 6/5/2020 at 6:10 PM, mampfoid said:

After free Hector, I arrived to 12.5% on the mythic banner only to get an Alm-copy with my very last orbs. 

Congrats to those two! That fairy really has style. 

Thanks Mamp! Congrats on your merge!

On 6/5/2020 at 4:53 PM, NSSKG151 said:

Thanks! In a way it all worked out since I just finished getting the tickets from FB and one of them gave me Mirabilis so now I got an Anima Mythic Hero.

Oho nice~ Congrats!

On 6/5/2020 at 10:35 PM, silverserpent said:

so, got Mirabilis as a freebie on the second ticket. And between the remaining tickets and 40-something orbs, I got Anna. She -Spd, but +Atk, so I think she's salvageable. Either way, no more orb spending until CYL for me.

Congrats on your pulls! We're both back to saving mode now~

On 6/6/2020 at 8:38 AM, Diovani Bressan said:

Even though I would love to pull for Laevatein copies, I don't have orbs for it. Sorry Laevatein, but you will stay +6 for a while. Laevatein always appear in banners that I cannot summon...

But at least I tried some orbs on the banner... and with 14 orbs I got a +Atk -Spd Fallen Julia. I couldn't be happier! (I could if I also had summoned a Laevatein)

NT5PyWz.jpg

Ooooh congrats on spooky Julia!

8 hours ago, Alexmender said:

I got nothing from the new banners, as expected. 

However, I got something good from the New Heroes banner from a YOLO pull (although I was at like 4% so not that great). 

Nr4NM3j.jpg

+Res -Def. Could be better, could be worse. Now I just need to create a defense team to pair with her and Thrasir and watch the world burn during Anima seasons MUAHAHAHAHAAHAH

I am at like 25/40 to get the guaranteed 5*. I'll probably keep going to see if I can get Anna during those 15 pulls because the spark is certainly going to be Mirabilis No.2 for either fixing her bane or doing double dancer shenanigans.

Congrats on getting best Fairy~

Wtf...

Like I can't even believe what just happened.

Firstly I was about 30 or so summons in when Say'ri graced me as a completely neutral unit- so I didn't have to choose between her and Anna as the free hero- plus she might be used in guides so win, win am I right?

So I pick Anna and notice that the banner has a pity rate- and like the naïve idiot I am I decided to crack it and...

And...

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_06_08_07_10_05_b

Hello darting breath fodder!  I'd keep him if he was +Atk or +Speed but with IVs like this he's only good for fodder.  Still not complaining in the slightest bit however.

16 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Firstly I was about 30 or so summons in when Say'ri graced me as a completely neutral unit- so I didn't have to choose between her and Anna as the free hero- plus she might be used in guides so win, win am I right?

Congrats in your summons.

But... Say'ri being used on guides? Not gonna happen, since she is not a Free Hero that everyone has access.

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Congrats in your summons.

But... Say'ri being used on guides? Not gonna happen, since she is not a Free Hero that everyone has access.

Ah, well, win some, lose some.

So since I have no interest in this banner past the free pulls, I naturally got this on the fourth pull:

Spoiler

qfp8xAJ.png?1

Reminder that I never got Larcei or Shannan back on the Genealogy banner in January (or Lysithea in March for that matter), but naturally the gacha was more than happy to dump the Linhardt fairy on me with little prodding.

Forrest ate her for Fort. Def/Res 3, after I claimed the 6,000 feathers and 40 flowers of course.

Then, the final free pull (and last pull I'll be doing on this banner) was:

Spoiler

nm8jZtV.png?1

You know, the fact that I was saved from spending any actual orbs to get this guy would've been good enough but sure. I won't say no to also saving feathers at the same time.

He's just neutral, and I guess I'll see what I can do with him (I'll at least get rid of / not bother with freaking Water Boost).

Meanwhile on Mila's banner, I was only able to get one 5* and it was:

Spoiler

QsWGIRv.png?1

once again an Eliwood dup when the other two reds (Larcei and edgy DC fodder) are both characters I do not have. This also happened back on Thrasir's banner (with L!Eirika and icy DC fodder being the missing characters in that instance, and I still have yet to pull either of those two).

Needless to say, I was not very happy about this outcome.

Since my pity rate on the Awakening banner got up to 5% while hitting the spark, I decided to pull some more blue and finish it off. Ended up spending 18 orbs and getting... another Hardin. I can't exactly complain about more Bold Fighter fodder, but this is getting kind of silly. I've already fed extra Hardins to two of my three +10 armors, and if I ever decide I want Bold Fighter on my Jaffar I already have an extra Halloween Kagero for that. Special Fighter seems a lot more useful for him, though, what I really want is more of that.

This Iceberg banner has units I already have. Especially Selkie who I've gotten three times too many.

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless (just throw me something else please.)

3* Priscilla (Launch units. About what I should expect. +Spd/-HP)

Meanwhile, Awakening has units I'd like and which I have tickets for.

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red

3* L'Arachel (It's Renewal. +Def/-HP), 3* Mordecai (Why? +Atk/-HP), 4* Olivia (Neutral.)

3.75%

2 each Red, Green, 1 Colourless

4* Soleil (Here to ruin my day? +Res/-Def), 3* Henry (I don't know if raising my rate to 4% will work here but... +HP/-Res, it has to be better than seeing more launch units.), 4* Tanya (YES! THIS IS RISKY CLICK OF THE DAY! 6 MONTHS TO GET ONE +Def/-Atk Shit it's like Nanna again isn't it? Hopefully not 2 years waiting.)

4%

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

3* Seth (So very like me. +Def/-Res), 4* Thea (Acceptable. +HP/-Res), 4* Tailtiu (Alright. I guess. +Atk/-HP)

3 tokens left, 17 summons to free. 0 pulled so far. Yay.

Another circle, another chance at nothing.

5 Colourless (Okay, fuck that shit off a cliff.)

4* Jeorge (Least you weren't a 5*. +HP/-Res)

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Green (Really? Red usually seems too much, but not this banner)

4* Shigure (Really does anyone care he's in any more? +Def/-Res), 5* Apotheosis Anna (It's that Anna! +HP/-Def, hopefully I can get a merge? Course this happens on a circle with no more red/blue options), 3* Nino (No, don't be here. +Atk/-HP), 4* Kagero (Launch units, I get so much of a downer off them now. +Def/-HP), 4* Setsuna (Setsunope. +Def/-HP)

I'm going to need enough for at least 3 circles sadly, my luck wasn't great for this whole thing I suppose.

50 minutes ago, Dayni said:

4* Shigure (Really does anyone care he's in any more? +Def/-Res), 5* Apotheosis Anna (It's that Anna! +HP/-Def, hopefully I can get a merge? Course this happens on a circle with no more red/blue options), 3* Nino (No, don't be here. +Atk/-HP), 4* Kagero (Launch units, I get so much of a downer off them now. +Def/-HP), 4* Setsuna (Setsunope. +Def/-HP)

I can't believe you went with this instead of SetsuNAH.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

I can't believe you went with this instead of SetsuNAH.

I use nah as part of my exasperation on too many launch units.

That and nope just happened to come to mind.

On 6/7/2020 at 5:29 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

Wtf...

Like I can't even believe what just happened.

So I pick Anna and notice that the banner has a pity rate- and like the naïve idiot I am I decided to crack it and...

And...

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_06_08_07_10_05_b

Hello darting breath fodder!  I'd keep him if he was +Atk or +Speed but with IVs like this he's only good for fodder.  Still not complaining in the slightest bit however.

.... what's wrong with his ivs? 
(I mean, not like it matters because he's fodder regardless to me - but nothing is wrong with a +def copy)

10 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

.... what's wrong with his ivs? 
(I mean, not like it matters because he's fodder regardless to me - but nothing is wrong with a +def copy)

You're right, but she's also right that Fallen Ike is still best with +Atk or +Spd, especially the latter. Believe me. Today I watched my +5 +Spd Fallen Ike sweep a whole map for me in AR. 😛

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You're right, but she's also right that Fallen Ike is still best with +Atk or +Spd, especially the latter. Believe me. Today I watched my +5 +Spd Fallen Ike sweep a whole map for me in AR. 😛

i'm really glad that worked out for you 🙂

I just figure if she was going to keep an ike, i would use this one until she DID get an actual crappy ike. but again for me. Ike is just the darting breath/repel food so it's all good 🙂

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I just figure if she was going to keep an ike, i would use this one until she DID get an actual crappy ike. but again for me. Ike is just the darting breath/repel food so it's all good 🙂

Oh yeah! I'm so happy I can use mostly or only Ikes to break a lot of AR maps in half regardless of season now! Brave Ike for Light, Fallen Ike for Astra. WE LIKE IKE! XD

Oh yeah, I agree, honestly, but in the end it's her choice, of course. Glad to know she'd keep a +Atk or +Spd Ike though. Chloey might be a little more open-minded than I thought she was since I always thought she didn't care about any characters except ones from Awakening that aren't named Tharja. But I could be wrong!

41 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I'd say he A, won't see much use and B won't until I get a genuinely good copy to be worthwhile.  Still I haven't found a fodder candidate yet, so for now he stays around.

I free summoned an Owain. My third Owain.

... Come to think of it, the last one was also a free summon. The first one may have also been a free summon too. The fuck?!

The daily banner gave me a free OG Ike. I don't think that's the first time he's come as a freebie either. Fourth one in total, and the third one is has been chilling in my barracks for what seems like forever as it is. I know Heavy Blade as an A-slot isn't popular, but it's just decision paralysis because I also see absolutely no value in having an OG Ike +3.

New Power was just Echidna again, who has been spooking me repeatedly all month.

I've already gotten three Karlas from random banners over the years, so let's see if the Wrath banner will give me #4.

1. 3* Mamui: Definitely not.

And now to New Power. Can Myrrh become +2?

1. 4* Lukas: For a moment there I was afraid I'd actually get Donnel.

Unfortunately no greens that time.