• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free 5 star: No reds, which sucks. No helbindi or broadleaf fan chance. Blue it is. Summer Cordelia... 6K feathers and that's it. She's even available as a combat manual and her only appeal there was being a stepping stone to Null follow up. Man this could have been so much better. At least it's feathers.

No Mia on the banner, just Azama and a Norne merge. Norne was nice to get.

Free 5-star summon: Robin +Spd -HP

Yep, worst possible scenario, as expected. I wanted any of the other five heroes but of course. Moving on, I'll just open the greys and greens on the freebie round on the banner proper.

Huh, four greys. Would you look at that. I guess I may as well do a full round.

3* Kagero
3* Saizo
4* Saizo
4* Leon
3* Bantu

Well that was an all-around fail. This month needs to end already.

I guess I should just be happy I was graced with a green orb that gave me infantry pulse fodder, but I was kind of hoping I could get someone I actually liked...not Xander.
On the bright side I finally got my 11th copies of Seliph and Fae while attempting to roll for Lute, because the game didn't want to give me blue orbs twice.

So, this free summon is kind of terrifying.

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless (Come on blue?)

5* Summer!Corrin (OF COURSE I GET A BOOK 1 UNIT. +Res/-Spd, thanks this is terrible.)

Meanwhile, I don't want to bother with the new banner either.

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green (Free Lute?)

4* Summer!Lute (Free Lute! +Def/-HP, don't care gut a unit for the TT now.)

So lets see what luck has in store for me today:

Awakening banner: I finally sparked Mirabilis No.2 and merged her into the +Res copy. A little afterwards I got a +Def -Res Apotheosis Anna. Good stuff!

New summer banner: 4* Gwendolyn. Meh. 

Free 5*: Y!Tiki (+Def -Res). YEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! I finally got rid of that stupid -Spd she's had since forever ago, now I have an excuse to try and give her a real skillset instead of having her rot in my barracks. Whew, I was super scared that I'd get Leo'd. The circle was 2 green, 2 blue, 1 red. 

I have exactly 2 units from every color on the free 5* banner, so I'll go grey for the best chance of a new unit.

1. 5* S!Gaius: Figures it's the one grey unit I have zero use for. Takumi at least needed a merge. +Spd/-Atk, so I'm just going to fodder him to my +Atk master copy for a +2.

I guess I'll join the disappointment club. Anyway, now to pull from the Summer banner. Since I like Sacred Stones I'll take the whole first circle, then just snipe grey for Mia and "Marth". 109 orbs on hand.

1. 3* Kaze: Iceberg fodder.
  2. 4* Nino: Meh.
  3. 3* Hawkeye: Feathers.
  4. 5* S!Lute: Ha, she's not 4*! I guess my luck on that front is still going. +Atk/-Def is excellent as well.
  5. 4* Oscar: Eh.

A very nice starting circle. Now to snipe greys. 94 orbs left.

1. 3* Maria: Feathers.
  2. 4* Legault: Eh.
  3. 4* Lissa: More feathers.

No surprises there. 81 orbs left.

1. 5* Harmonic!Mia: Awesome! My first colorless dagger cavalry, although +HP/-Atk is quite bad.
  2. 4* Matthew: Bleh.

That went extremely well. So well that I'm going to keep sniping in hopes of a better asset. 72 orbs left.

1. 4* Clarine: Feathers.
  2. 4* Jakob: More feathers.

A +Spd Norne would be nice...63 orbs left.

1. 4* S!Lute: Well, there's a merge to fix her flaw.

No greys, but a useful pull nonetheless. 58 orbs left.

1. 4* Norne: Unfortunately you're neutral, so you get to be Reposition fodder.
  2. 4* Klein: Death Blow fodder.

Good SI fodder that time. 49 orbs left.

1. 3* Saizo: Go away.
  2. 3* Klein: Eh.
  3. 4* Felicia: Meh.
  4. 3* Mercedes: Nope.

Way to crush my hopes, Feh. 32 orbs left.

1. 3* Rebecca: Ugh.
  2. 3* Virion: No.
  3. 4* Leon: Eh.

Why the sudden spurt of 3*s? 19 orbs left.

1. 3* Rebecca: You couldn't wait even a little?

How annoying. 14 orbs left.

1. 4* Jeorge: Feathers.
  2. 4* Matthew: More feathers.

Down 104 orbs, up two banner units, some good fodder, and a 3.75% pity rate. So far things are going pretty well.

Dipped into the double heroes banner for a bit since I need some more dragonflowers. Only have Selkie and Lethe so far, but I want to skip red at any regard. Pulled DuoMarth and 4* Conrad from the same circle (the only red I pulled in total) for about 80 orbs. DuoMarth is +spd who can reach 45 speed - WTF - hat's only one point behind Mareeta! Their class sucks, but being so fast and colourless should make them become really good in arena. Conrad has a weird set up. His weapon and B skill cancel his A skill and statspread out. He rather would like to have a weapon which grants him some stance since he is rather an enemy phase unit. I don't think to invest in him. He just shall get 40 dragonflowers.

And so my freebie was:

Spoiler

YEaP9aq.png?2

I probably deserved this for picking colorless, but it was the color that had the most missing characters (3) for me.

I usually never send 5*s home.......but I sent his ass home immediately. The merge would've been useless since I never use him anyways, and his skill fodder also sucks.

I won't even bother talking about my pulls on the new banner, as that too only yielded salt (and not even a 4* Lute).

Got pity broken by a random Bernie and can really use that spd/def lull for my next big merge project.

So my question is, is there anything she does that a +speed Claude at +2 merge level can't do that would make it worth keeping her?

My other option would be sniping on green on the big seasonal rerun to try and get a NY Lethe for it. And its not like i'll be mad with an extra winter Sothis if that shows up since I really could use another to patch up my current ones -speed IV

Edit: My bad just noticed wrong topic

Edited by Faellin

Ahh... my free 5* was Summer Helbindi. I wanted Tana, or even a Lilina, with Leo being nice to patch up his -Atk form Y1... instead I got a “Meh” choice, but at least he is better than Young Tiki for me. I just don’t know what to do with him now... my first copy is +Atk/-HP. I guess I’ll give his rally to someone, too bad there is like no real red infantry I use that could enjoy his A skill.

Anyway, I dumped all 300 orbs into the new banner, and I’m kinda bummed it amounted to such a high rate for me. I went up to 5% which is the highest I’ve been since Halloween. I walked away with, however...

A +Spd-Def 4* S Lute;

+Def-HP S Joshua;

-Spd+Def S Selena

-Spd+Def S Mia

+Atk-HP Fallen F Corrin dupe

+Def-Res Kaden dupe

-Spd+HP B Eliwood dupe

+Spd-Res Myrrh dupe

They all came pretty consecutively after I broke my 5% rate with both the Joshua and the Eliwood. Kaden was immediately after, Myrrh came a few circles later, then Corrin a few circles later and finally Selena and Mia back to back. I am officially drained lol

In the free 5* I did get a red stone problem was that I got +Hp -Atk Leo. Are you kidding me game? All the red had some use except Leo he was absolutely useless. Him being +Hp -Atk means he continues the curse. 

Also today I finally got that neutral Mirabilis and the free pull in the summer banner was a felicia so officially (this time for real) CYL saving begins. 

Edited by SuperNova125

25 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Freebie was some big brother IP fodder~ Oh well, there is hope for the next batch of codes~

As for the Banner:

i9hByPq.png

-Atk, but she's what I wanted. Can't really be mad about that~

oh lucky ducky. i didn't even get any blues for my free pull

as for the Summer Freebiee 

e5d76faf8209a4d6345ff7f6da5c31eb44750b82

that legit removes all temptations when they repeat her banner. (+atk/-res to boot). 

I got an actual NEW UNIT  IVs are Meh, but hey, I now have all the Ylissean Summer units bar Tiki.

Fred is +Def/-Res.  Not the best but since he's not going to stay around, I'm okay with it.

I wouldn't have minded getting Gaius so much because I didn't have him before and was never actually going to try seriously for him.

But did he seriously have to be -atk

Also, Lute showed up in the first circle ... with -spd. But at least she exists. Hopefully can get a better boon for her. (Both Lute and Gaius were +HP, my most hated boon.)

Edited by Sunwoo

Got Helbindi from the free summon! Not who I was most hoping for, but definitely second place. +Def/-Atk, which is a bit frustrating, but it's not like I'd be using him regardless.

Moved on to the main banner from there and got Lute in 8 orbs! Again, a less than exciting nature (+HP/-Res), but whatever. Important thing is that now I have some version of her and Helbindi, which I'd been wanting for a while.

I tried to ignore the free 5 star summon, but decided to just get it over with and take my garbage. And garbage I did indeed get in Camilla, of course. I can't stand her, and +Res, -Atk is even more trash anyway, so she's being manualed.