• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wound up pulling on colorless since I had good odds of getting a unit I wanted (Takumi or Gaius, and I wouldn't have minded Fredrick.) I got Linde. I won't complain, but I didn't want her. Free pull on the new banner gave me feathers (3* Cain.) Welp. Guess that's that for now.

Edit: Oh, also, some days ago Bride Caeda pitybroke me. Why do these Archanaean women keep blocking me from units I want? It's weird.

Edited by Mercakete

Didn't get a blue orb for my free summer unit so I picked green and got Summer Tiki. Well, I can say I have all of Tiki's alts now and at least having Axe Valor fodder is better than nothing.

4,122 total pulled units.  BTW just because it's an ocean-themed banner doesn't mean that it's okay to be eternally salty!

Spoiler

Raigh (+Def/-HP): I'm sure he'll be valuable as a merge.

Oscar (+Atk/-Def): PERFECT.  Mostly.

Nowi (+Res/-Spd): I think I prefer +Atk on her.

Leo (+Def/-HP): Functionally neutral, and if -serpent ever becomes more available, I'm giving him that along with double DD.  53 Res sounds like fun.

Lachesis (+HP/-Def): I'm oddly fond of Absorb FSR.
Boey (+Res/-HP): Not so fond of -owl.
Nino (+Spd/-Def): Dammit she's competent.
Lute (+Atk/-Def): NICE.  And she's 5* to boot!
Lute (+Res/-Def): I'm so tempted to fodder her tome to Corrin.

. . .now I want a third Lute.  Help.

TT orbs brought me up to 25, so time for a few more summer pulls.

1. 4* Kaze: Iceberg fodder.
  2. 3* Jakob: Feathers.
  3. 3* Klein: Meh.

Never that much good fodder when sniping grey. There's only so much Death Blow I need.

Welp I did it.  4.25% and I got the summer unit that's a slap in the face to a potential proper summer Lucy alt.  The icing is the IVs -HP/+Atk.  Not too shabby, now if the last Grima merge rolls in for free that would be nice XD

Been a while since I updated.

@Zeo @Landmaster @daisy jane @Diovani Bressan @mampfoid

Going back to last week, I tried for the bride banner YOLO to get a colourless tome on my second account...and got a low rate +Res/-Def Bride Micaiah! Awesome, Micaiah Emblem complete again and I finally have a complete set of tome colours.

Then the Dual Seasonal banner happened. My main account's orbs stash was destroyed with the banner being so good. I wanted any of the blue/greens (only have Snowthis from the anniversary freebie and she is +Spd/-Atk so a merge would be great). 100 orbs down the drain. Nothing in the early days but finally got my first ever Ferdinand (+Atk/-HP) and Altena (+Res/-Atk) at least 

Then I went to my second account. First circle was meh. Though my 2nd circle gave me a +Spd/-Res Winter Nino, a +Spd/-Res Winter Sothis AND a 4 star +Atk/-Spd V!Conrad!!!! That was way lucky for a second summon, and that Conrad was going to be upgraded anyway so that's as good as a 5 star

---

Fast forward to this week.

It was time for the free summer summon. Results? Both dupes. +Def/-Atk S!Laegjarn for my second account (current is +Res/-Def, so this one is SS3 fodder) while my main got a +Atk/-Res S!Cordelia! This works, since i can fix my +Spd/-Atk one....just need to choose between Atk and Spd.

Summer banner is live as well, and I just wanted any blue mage flier for my main for that summer freebie. Since that failed, I pulled blue for my mains...

4c7ce439feb798ee184ea8c893ffb73638ae8fa4

Free was Gwendolyn, 2nd orb was a 4 star +HP/-Spd Lute and last orb was a 5 star +Def/-Spd Lute! Well that was quick, IVs are iffy but at least Summer Corrin isn't my only offensive one anymore for AA.

Then I did a final YOLO on my main to see if my luck continued, and got a very quick +Def/-HP Duo Micaiah! Tome/Micaiah Set is complete again...and funnily enough, with Oboro early in the banner and Rafiel, I'm only missing Nailah for the wedding banner  but I'm fine not having her now.

---

4 star rates are great right? Well I tried to emulate that on my second account, wanting a blue melee dancer in Rafiel. Seems to be a lie in my alt, I've been failing to get him, and got a base rate +Atk/-Def Selkie instead. Uh sure, still no new melee blue dancer but this is my 3rd Selkie funnily enough.

Now that I had the TT orbs today, I could finally try again to beat the 9% rate on the dual seasonal on my main account. Had to grind a bit after the first set was meh, then finally, a good 2 blue, 3 green circle. There must be something right? Well, at least I got one 5 star out of it- the only dupe, a +Atk/-HP Snowthis! FINALLY, a result, a dupe is fine since I can either merge into the +Spd one and fix he -Atk...or use this instead because Atk superboon and use the other as fodder. Still unsure yet, but glad this is over, though a blue would've been nice.

Then I went back to yolo for Alfonse today on my second account and..

675a956ec7aaec1b9b0734153c0a826481f453ef

I got a +Spd/-Atk Duo Alfonse in the first orb! The bane annoyed me, so I tried the other orb and.... it was a +HP/-Spd Duo Alfonse! That's just crazy, two of the same unit at a base 6% rate!! This is the luckiest base rate circle I ever did. Now I have CC + SS fodder and the unit at the same time! 

So yeah, was a week or two of ups and downs but I think I'm happy now after some major orb drains... hope I can save again

Freebie was Summer Corrin. Not great since I already had her with +SPD and merged up enough from previous lucky pulls that this merge really only added to her bulk. But not terrible.

What was terrible was this
12iEbRl.png

And what happened? I pulled an off banner Phina with that 6 pity. I had to pull on a red because as I got up there no colorless orbs at all were appearing. So I was getting full reds/blues and full green/blues. Occasionally red/green/blue.  Friggin desire sensor. Well no Micaiah duo for me. Nor even a single on banner unit for that matter.

Ok, so yesterday I lucked out on a Yolo B!Nailah. I decided I could just as well try to get a merge or two out of either Nailah or Micaiah on the bridal banner since my accumulated orbs were for their rerun. 

I had 164 orbs and took 18 more from the TT rewards in the end to break my pity rate. So I spent 177 orbs total since I have 5 left in the bank now. These are my results trying to get Nailah or Micaiah merges:

FE2-D7-A71-84-E8-47-CC-9-B62-5199-DD2-AF
BAB676-C4-DEA0-4-DC9-A71-B-3-A345-E9-E30
76-BFF627-58-AC-480-D-9-C92-00-C5-A5104-

30-E9-C935-DF29-4-B06-94-AB-992-D0-F4-C0 2-FB6-ABC7-63-DE-4813-902-F-48-EF85473-A 4-EE85-B75-2-E68-45-C3-9-EEF-474-EF00-A3 B4-AFE3-F9-C87-A-4-B28-87-C5-669-D1-C1-A FBC23-CF2-2-D23-4-D6-D-B957-D050-BE9-F2-

No Nailah today, I have two copies of her right now. As for Micaiah, I am keeping one copy for now for AR. So the other one is +6. My first three Micaiah’s were all +Atk. So in the end 5 out of my 8 micaiah’s were +Atk. No Rezzy curse here!

My 5 star rate was insane and not one pitybreaker. Also no Nailah but with this rate, who cares! Some Echidna’s, a Rath and some Tethys is also great value for me. I am so happy, this has been a great end of the banner! Now I am saving for Nailah and Micaiah’s rerun. I am expecting a relatively easy +10 for Micaiah. This was amazing.

So I haven't posted in a while.  the highlights since last time are: free Owain on his banner, free Leanne on the original brides banner, free harmonic!Mia on the new summer banner (this makes every Lucy I have pulled other then her brave and legendary versions free pulls) and I finally pulled B!Nailah today so full color wolf emblem team is a go.  I am going to save until the trailer for the next summer banner since while I would like S!Joshua since I don't have a red bow unit, I want to what and see if one of my favs is on the next banner.  I don't care as much about CYL now since I have duo!Miccy as my colorless tome.  Oh, free summer unit was a merge for s!Corrin which was nice. 

Edited by EricaofRenais

Idunn is back, and I want too fix her -Atk..

....and there are no reds. 2 green, 3 colourless.

Even if I already have 2 Caineghises, it has been a while since I pulled colourless and I want a better IV Forrest. Mamori's neat but not something I actively aim for, so I pick the top right colourless and.... +HP/-Spd Caineghis.

Huh. Neat, even if for this instance I wanted a 3/4 star lol. At least I can merge 1 Caineghis and still have DD4 fodder.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Idunn is back, and I want too fix her -Atk..

....and there are no reds. 2 green, 3 colourless.

Even if I already have 2 Caineghises, it has been a while since I pulled colourless and I want a better IV Forrest. Mamori's neat but not something I actively aim for, so I pick the top right colourless and.... +HP/-Spd Caineghis.

Huh. Neat, even if for this instance I wanted a 3/4 star lol. At least I can merge 1 Caineghis and still have DD4 fodder.

Congrats on Caineghis! I also got a Free one! 

So the Vengeful Fighter banner has that stupid green fake FE axe unit over Grimmy, which immediately means it's a hard skip for me.

The freebie green was four star Frederick -HP/+Atk.  Well there are better books to get but he's not the worst.

I've got nobody on the Vengeful Fighter banner, so let's just go grey for Caineghis.

1. 4* Fae: Three greens and two blues mean this is all I get.

Oh well. Back to the Summer banner. 25 orbs on hand.

1. 4* Setsuna: Bleh.
  2. 4* Gaius: Feathers.

Up to a 4% pity rate, still waiting on that merge for Mia.

Free 5* was Innes, so I'm not complaining as that's one more beach dude in my barracks. 2020 Summer banner got me an ideal Mia+Lucina +Spd/-HP, PLUS I got Joshua! my orb tally is safe and I can go clear more CC maps for CYL in August/September 

I FINALLY HAVE BRIDE CHARLOTTE!! She's +spd, -atk. Not sure how good that is, but FINALLY I can add onto Team Flatware! I also got my first Tethys from my free pull on the latest weekly revival banner. 🙂

Got a neutral nature Deirdre for my free pull on the weekly banner! My current Deirdre was free too, so that’s hilarious XD Aaaaaall the way back on her debut banner when free pulls were still relatively new. Merged and thankfully got rid of that nasty Res bane.

Got all the ladies from Summer Passing. Got pity broken by Nagi and Yarne, which was not too bad. I can use Yarne for Galeforce, and I gave Distant Counter and Dragon Valor to Nils. I also got a 5* SP!Lute when Nagi pity broke me, which was not really necessary, although I guess it saves me some Feathers if I merge her up in the future.

Weekly Revival 15, let's see if Deirdre can get a merge.

1. 4* Hawkeye: Feathers.

And, with 23 orbs, another pull from the Summer banner.

1. 4* Lissa: More feathers.

One more circle. 18 orbs left.

1. 3* Setsuna: Ugh.