• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free pulls are garbo as always. 

I decided to go on the double seasonal banner for a bit and got my 2nd W!Sothis. She was +Res I think, not that it matters when I merged her onto the +Spd one immediatly.

I don't remember much else, but I got Mirabilis the other day, and in more recent news, I pulled a 5 star Linde with +Atk, -Def. 

Also, is the Call of the Sea hero gift really pick anyone, or am I still bound by the colors the game gives me? Because I really want Tana (red) or Gunnthra (colorless) more than anything else.

Edited by Shadow Mir

Now that we have Lance Valour manual, blues refused to show up so no Azura...i guess I'll wait for the second/last rerun.. (at least when blues finally showed up there was a Shanna, although didn't have orbs to open the final blue...)

Decided to go back to VF to try and get a red orb then stop. After the free Caineghis, the red orbs were Tiki and.... +Atk/-Spd Idunn! Finally, that's absolutely perfect! Now I can manual the -Atk one for fodder!

@Sock Puppet Ooooh congrats! Completing collections are nice

@Shadow Mir Unfortunately you'll get what you get. Random unit in colour, random colour choice and random IVs. First step is to just hope you get the colour you want.

Edited by mcsilas

15 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

Free Annette in the weekly rerun, so she's +5 already.

More than halfway done in only about three months.

If legendary banner will feature Lysithea, I will hunt for her and Sothis.

i am. so. so. jealous. 😞

For Summer Returns, I'll try green on my free pull.

1. 3* Merric: Feathers.

And back to the current Summer banner. 33 orbs on hand.

1. 4* Mercedes: Meh.

Another circle...28 orbs left.

1. 5* Harmonic!Mia: Finally! +Res/-Def isn't too great, so merge fodder for my current +HP/-Atk copy. Now I'll take the rest of the banner.
  2. 4* Norne: Hello again! Unfortunately +Atk isn't +Spd, so Reposition fodder it is.
  3. 3* Gordin: Eh.
  4. 4* Tailtiu: Meh.
  5. 3* Titania: So much for that.

Wasted 15 orbs at the end, but I can finally leave this banner be.

Summer rerun: 3* Setsuna. Meh. 

Double Seasonal banner (I'm just spending here to see how far I can get W!Sothis): -Spd Lethe. Like, NY!Lethe is pretty incredible but -Spd is her worst nature, I'll keep her around in case I get another copy while using the rest of my TT orbs.

Summer banner reruns begin.

This one has some units for sure. Or fodder.

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

3* Est (Utter trash of a pull. +Spd/-Res)

Who knows if the legendary banner won't have Dimitri- Seriously though, I'd predict him for August as it stands, Claude is still possible though Red being open leaves some units hope.

Edited by Dayni

Twelve orbs scrounged up from Tempest Trial/previous Arena season rewards. I already got one copy of Duo Alfonse, so I tried my hand at the Book 4 Midpoint banner. 

Well whaddya know, I got an Apotheosis Anna merge and an extra Close Call manual , I mean Say'ri! The former is at +2 with a Def asset right now, and just might be someone I'm eyeing for a +10 merge long-term.

Edited by Karimlan

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I went for a yolo for Harmozined Mia, and ended with this:

Screenshot_20200623-112543.png

Because why not...

Congrats, that is some crazy luck 

Also the free pull in the weekly revival was none other than Julia's mother. I am happy as I added her to the collection, however I normal Julia does everything Deirdre can do to a greater extent.

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Because why not...

I've been bested lmao

Awesome luck there!

The Mirabilis banner ... was FUCKING WEIRD.

These are all the 5-stars I got before reaching the 40 pull mark.

Fallen Ike (most likely from a ticket)
Mirabilis #1 (ticket)
Say'ri (ticket)
Anna
Mirabilis #2
Female Morgan
Mikoto

Also got two 4-star Mustafa as well. This banner was completely insane.

EDIT: And I'm picking Mirabilis as my freebie because despite pulling her twice, they were both +spd.

Edited by Sunwoo

On 6/23/2020 at 10:40 AM, Diovani Bressan said:

Because why not...

Dang that is awesome luck! Grats.

I don't know if the Gacha is trying to make up for me missing Bridal Micaiah or if it is taunting me. I'll let you'all in this thread decide.
Tg3TCg7.png
With this I have actually pulled every unit on the banner. In only 27 pulls. That is nuts. Anna was ticket pull and is neutral and was who I wanted. After that I have just been dropping a couple here and there because I figured collecting dancers is always good. I am not sure exactly when Mustafa popped in, but I got him as well at some point, +SPD/-ATK. Not a big deal since he is at 4*.
EPheS9o.pngjJJWAzP.png
Alright Gacha. I think you got a bit mixed up here. Could you try swapping them?

Ah well. These guys were mostly being hunted for collection purposes anyways. At least Anna was decent.

Alright, yesterday I did the most stupid thing I have done through the time I have been playing heroes. I was at 80 orbs already for Brave Edelgard. However, because I ended up using Winter Sothis as a Light Tank and she generally is one of my most used units (and a character I like) and I went for the first merge not realising it was the last day of the banner. I spent all 80 orbs and I got absolutely nothing, not a single 5*, not a single good fodder. Biggest regret while playing the game. Those orbs could have given me at least one Edelgard. Thankfully, I still have until mid September to try and undo the damage however that was a really big amount of orbs spent for absolutely nothing. 

Heroes with Fjorm skills should be a banner.

I only have Eyvel of these. And she shouldn't still be 5*. Certainly not 5* locked.

2 each Green, Colourless, 1 Red (Sure, tempting)

4* Chrom (Launch units, yay, +Res/-Spd)

Edited by Dayni