Well then... this was not what I was expecting to happen this summer. I used orbs from the new monthly/seasonal packs.

First off, from the Three Summers banner I did manage to get 2 Sylvains with inverse natures featuring Spd and Res, both 4*, so I have my summer memento. I also got a +HP -Atk Fallen M!Corrin, who immediately got fed to my current +Atk -Spd Corrin.

I... had a few orbs left, and I saw I had a small pity rate on the Draconic Aura banner, so I decided what the hell, let's see what I can get? I only needed one more copy of Keaton to +10 him, but no big deal if I- oh.

Oh my.

LG9UsC7l.jpg?1

...welp.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Aaaand...6 SYLVAIN! Which only brings him to +5. I agree with @Anacybele, Sylvain's rate on this sucks compared to other 4* Focus characters. 2 of these Sylvain were 5*.

Hey, I got two 5 star Sylvains too. XD One I used as the base because he's +Atk. I'm going to finish him another day. I can't do anymore pulls right now.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hey, I got two 5 star Sylvains too. XD One I used as the base because he's +Atk. I'm going to finish him another day. I can't do anymore pulls right now.

It was between a neutral or a +Res for me. I went Neutral. I also sacrificed my only copy of Lugh to give him Gronnserpent. Because why not make him a speed-tank EP unit instead of a dime-a-dozen blade-PP unit? So...he now has +18 to Def and Res on enemy phase. I do not regret sacrificing Rhajat as well. 

8 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

It was between a neutral or a +Res for me. I went Neutral. I also sacrificed my only copy of Lugh to give him Gronnserpent. Because why not make him a speed-tank EP unit instead of a dime-a-dozen blade-PP unit? So...he now has +18 to Def and Res on enemy phase. I do not regret sacrificing Rhajat as well. 

Sounds nice! I have enough tanks though, so I'm making him a +Spd nuke at some point. He's already got Gronnblade+ in his kit too. +Atk will have to do for the time being in the IV department though.

Kjelle, Flora, Kiria, 2 Mikotos, Maribelle, and Nah have pity broken me so far.

I got 3 Overseas Memories Ingrids and 1 OM!Dorothea [+Atk, -HP] (I want to keep -HP, so I will pass on pulling a second copy of her). Just need 2 OM!F!Byleth left.

Edited by XRay

Turns out all I need for one focus unit was a 20 orb circle.

And I got the one unit I didn't like.  Female Byleth & Rhea.  +Atk/-Spd.  Which doesn't matter for something that's fodder effective immediately.  In that same vein I got Midori +HP/-Def.

So not too bad for 20 orbs.  Two premium fodder units. Now to continue saving for Regal in October, unless another Grimmy banner graces the summoning options.  I am content to wait after all.

I was able to do a bit of pulling again and I got two more Sylvains! One 5 star too and now he's +7. 😄

XXuNUrW.jpg

He's also +Spd now too!

I'm short on feathers for anymore upgrades though, argh.

31 minutes ago, zuibangde said:

Got pitybroken by Altena at 5.50%. 🙂 Perfectly fine. Not mad at all. I almost threw my Ipad in celebration. 🙂 🙂 🙂 

XD I mean, it's not like my wasted 11% pity rate that one time I tried to get Legendary Robin (whom I still don't have) but this wording is golden.

Also, man, Joshua must be having fun with my lack of luck here. He still hasn't shown up for me and my meager orb pile and my pity rate is at 4.5%. PLUS I keep not getting red nodes. It's so weird.

1 hour ago, zuibangde said:

Got pitybroken by Altena at 5.50%. 🙂 Perfectly fine. Not mad at all. I almost threw my Ipad in celebration. 🙂 🙂 🙂 

I haven't seen a 5* Altena. Ever. Every single one I've pulled has been 4* and I think I've feathered 30 so far with 14 manuals kept. So, grats!

tstlL7B.jpg

I finally got Dorothea! But with -Atk. Oh well. I'll try to fix that another time, getting Ingrid and finishing Sylvain are the priority.

Edited by Anacybele

3 hours ago, Mercakete said:

XD I mean, it's not like my wasted 11% pity rate that one time I tried to get Legendary Robin (whom I still don't have) but this wording is golden.

Also, man, Joshua must be having fun with my lack of luck here. He still hasn't shown up for me and my meager orb pile and my pity rate is at 4.5%. PLUS I keep not getting red nodes. It's so weird.

I have a Legendary Robin that I got waay back when I first started and she was on my first ever legendary banner. I'm not sure what to do with her so she's just sitting in the barracks.

The first summer banner has been way nicer to me. Got Selena at around 3.75% and then Joshua as well when I decided to summon the full circle. The 3H summer  banner....it's up there for being one the worst ones for me.

2 hours ago, silverserpent said:

I haven't seen a 5* Altena. Ever. Every single one I've pulled has been 4* and I think I've feathered 30 so far with 14 manuals kept. So, grats!

Thank you!! I know a 5 star Altena is super rare so honestly, I'm the winner here. Hahaha, all jokes aside, I already have multiple Altenas as well and I'm building a 'fun' Cormag to be my tanky blue flier (Altena's res is just too low). Yay feathers?? 

Edited by zuibangde

After getting only one Sylvain and then a random Idunn this morning, I went back to pulling just now. And...okay, what is this, a TMS banner all of a sudden? I got pitybroken by Mamori and then Tsubasa not long after. Focus, game. 😕 Literally.

A little later though....INGRID. AT LAST. FUCKING FINALLY. That took WAY too damn long.

AND LOOK!

JwIZGVT.jpg

LOOK AT THIS! THOSE STATS! FUCKING WORTH THE WAIT AND EFFORT. And money, of course.

And on top of that, my Tsubasa has the exact same IVs! Holy freaking shit. But I finally got everybody on the banner! Even though I do want to get rid of the -Atk both duo Byleth and Dorothea have at some point. I'm still down two more Sylvains to complete the +10 goal there, but that can wait a bit since he's 4 star and the banner will be here for quite some time still.

Also...speaking of completing a collection... A week ago, my only TMS unit was the free Itsuki. Now I have all of them barring Eleonora (I got Kiria on the Elincia revival banner). What the heck. lol This banner might as well give me Eleonora too at this rate.

Well, the TT orbs did get me Sylvain.....but:

Spoiler

cLvZGrr.jpg

he also broke the pity rate (3.75%) I had going so I can't help but feel a bit pissed off by that. 

Meh, oh well.

In the circle before the above, I finally got another Forrest so now I have just four to go.

Got 3 OM!F!Byleths, but also WOT!Reinhardt, YT!Olivia, M!Byleth, Phina, DB!Julia, Say'ri as pity breakers for this session.

Almost two-thirds of 5* units are pity breakers. Not fantastic results.

So seeing that the early August banner was a non-sparkable seasonal caused my summoning itch to flare up, so I decided to revisit the 3H banner. I was only six summons into the banner the last time I left it, so I figure I can afford to spend at least the expected orb income from the TT on its associated banner. Same plan as before, sniping Red and Blue.

4* Est
3* Cordelia

4* Sophia
4* Eirika

4* M Morgan
5* Ingrid +Spd -HP
3* Tethys
4* Ferdinand
4* F Corrin

Very pleased with that outcome for a little under 60 orbs total. Sure, Byleth is probably the better unit, but I think trying to get Ingrid from a double seasonal banner might be riskier due to potential sharing with 4-star Lute (although who knows these days after they skipped Anna for Conrad). Sharing with any of next month's (presumably dancer) banner would be much nicer though. At any rate, sitting on 164 orbs now which is plenty to spark the next New Heroes banner, or if that one sucks, Duo Ephraim.

Tethys is always a nice bonus too, especially since this is my first +Spd copy. I think that's probably better than +Res, right?

P.S. New Power banner was just 4* Eirika. She's been haunting me lately.

@Anacybele i don't come here often but hey congrats on your advance on Sylvain merges!! 😀 i went for all the banner too with around 800 orbs, got lucky with the first Sylvain, Dorothea and Ingrid in around 100 orbs, but for Byleth the pitybreakers attacked me and after 500 orbs or so i got my first copy.

I plan to +10 both Byleth and Sylvain because i really like them and now both are +3 (stopped with greens when Byleth didn't came and kinda trying to be on par and since reds are a nightmare...), i hope i can grab more copies until the end of the banner and then super save until their duo banner rerun with the exception of CYL banner in case there is a sparkling system there to at least grab one copy of the lords.   

Guess I didn't put up the post when the new banner came out.

I mean, I do have a ton of orbs lying around. I've ended up over 250 in the last few weeks.

On the other hand, I'm thinking about being miserly because August exists.

I'll pull a circle and because it's a month long I'll have time to think on it.

3 Blue, 2 Colourless (I suppose that's that.)

4* Nanna (It's not a Book 1 unit I suppose. +Atk/-Def), 4* Gordin (Still no Chad. +Atk/-HP), 4* Oscar (It's decentish fodder. +Atk/-Spd), 3* Thea (Acceptable. Maybe Juno will also be good fodder. +Atk/-Spd), 4* Peri (Iiiiiit's time to stop pulling. +Spd/-HP)

3.25%, 

As for New Power, I've never wanted Fellica to come up before now,

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Green (Shit!)

3* Lon'qu (I will take that as a warning and not bother. +Atk/-Def)

2 hours ago, charmedx3 said:

i don't come here often but hey congrats on your advance on Sylvain merges!! 😀 i went for all the banner too with around 800 orbs, got lucky with the first Sylvain, Dorothea and Ingrid in around 100 orbs, but for Byleth the pitybreakers attacked me and after 500 orbs or so i got my first copy.

I don't know if I spent that many orbs, I might have. But wow. XD And thanks! I've been having trouble getting those last two copies I need of Sylvain though. But I'm gonna get them, no matter what. I can't just leave this 30-day-long banner without getting them! I adore Sylvain so much and he deserves all the love I can give him. ❤️ I'm SO happy to finally have him in the game! I have to eventually max those dragonflowers and try some soloing or mostly soloing with him on tough maps! I'll have to fill his arsenal with a variety of good skill options too!

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't know if I spent that many orbs, I might have. But wow. XD And thanks! I've been having trouble getting those last two copies I need of Sylvain though. But I'm gonna get them, no matter what. I can't just leave this 30-day-long banner without getting them! I adore Sylvain so much and he deserves all the love I can give him. ❤️ I'm SO happy to finally have him in the game! I have to eventually max those dragonflowers and try some soloing or mostly soloing with him on tough maps! I'll have to fill his arsenal with a variety of good skill options too!

I hope you get them soon! thankfully there is still time. And yeah he deserves everything! 😀 i had a extra brave Celica around and gave him Swift Sparrow 3 for now, i really have been enjoying using both Sylvain and Byleth and want to go all with them supporting each other 😛 .

I thought I had done my free pull on the summer banner featuring Mia and Marth. I guess I didn’t and summoned on a different banner. There was a glaring ‘redeem’ right there. 

0-E4-AFD14-7-ACA-48-B1-9-F68-32290-EDC77

Uh yeah that’s perfect, even the -Hp is great. 

@Diovani Bressan, I could have reached interval 10 last week when you reminded me of Resonant battles =p

55 minutes ago, charmedx3 said:

I hope you get them soon! thankfully there is still time. And yeah he deserves everything! 😀 i had a extra brave Celica around and gave him Swift Sparrow 3 for now, i really have been enjoying using both Sylvain and Byleth and want to go all with them supporting each other 😛 .

Oh yeah! And that is a good skill for him to have! I've got mine running Fury + Desperation for now, but I'll surely add Swift Sparrow to his options at some point too. And awesome. XD I'm probably going to S support him with duo Byleth. Rhea's gonna feel like kind of a third wheel there, but she probably doesn't mind giving them her blessing. XD

I had 14 orbs and thought why not make a pull I am at 4.00 and it would be a shame to let go of that pity break. And I manged to pull a +Spd -Res Byleth/Rhea, really happy as I manged to get her with a prefect nature. This is her current build. 

Screenshot_20200710_234219.thumb.jpg.b3172856db145541e81df43dbf2edba8.jpg

With WoM L.Azura and Fairies she 1 turn clears nearly all TT maps.

I finally got those last couple Sylvains! They're 4 star, unfortunately, which means I have to wait for some feathers to come in to finish him, but at least I can finish him sometime for sure! ^^

...I also got more than I bargained for yet again here though.

The first red I pulled after getting some more TT orbs was...Fallen Celica. Yeah, when she's on a DIFFERENT banner right now. lol And then I got Adrift Camilla. I was just pulling red in case I come up with another duo Byleth to ditch the -Atk mine currently has (this is more a priority than fixing Dorothea right now because my duo Byleth is also +Spd). I manual'd Camilla though, because I still can't stand her and her IVs weren't good anyway. Fallen Celica is a nice +Atk, -Res though, and since she got a shiny new refine, heck yeah I'm keeping her.