Alright, time for the New Power banner. Red since Celica's the only 5*-exclusive.

1. 4* Chrom: Feathers.

And now for Desert Mercenaries. The tickets came quickly, so time to see if Ephraim and Lyon can get a merge.

1. 3* Roderick: More feathers.
  2. 4* Tailtiu: Meh.
  3. 4* Abel: Swordbreaker fodder.
  4. 4* Oscar: Lancebreaker fodder.
  5. 4* Thea: Meh.

So much for that. Julia's coming on next month's legendary banner, so I need to save orbs.

Edited by KMT4ever

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The FB rerun gave me all the tickets fairly quickly, so let's get this over and done with. Just sniping blue with the free rounds.

4* Nino

3* Roderick
3* Mordecai

4* Mordecai
3* Peri

5* Gerik +HP -Atk
3* Reyson

4* Silas
4* Silas

Welp, not what I wanted, but for 16 orbs I can't complain too much. Gerik's not a unit I see myself using even if it was a perfect copy, but if he gets a merge down the line, sure. The random filler was pretty good, happy to see more Mordies, Reysons and Silii. That last Silas took me over my barracks limit so that was a good cue to stop in any event.

Looking forward, if the next New Heroes banner is crap I might pull Blue+Green for the spark, not sure. 100% not interested in Ewan or Tethys though. On a minor down-note, I forgot how I didn't really like the Ephraim art for this version, looks a little soft to me.

Alright, so I sparked on the revival and...

+Spd-Res Nailah dupe

+Atk-HP Brave Roy dupe

+HP-Res first Ewan (I love him but I’m sad about the bane! Oh well)

Sparked neutral Ephraim

Alright, I wanted Gerik too but I have to save orbs for my final 4 copies of Sylvain... hopefully he gets placed on a good skill banner soon!

Also, speaking of, I pulled a bit more on the Summer banner and I finally got my first Duo Byleth! +Def-Res, so I can officially stop sniping red and just focus on green now~
I hope I can get those last copies soon... might be able to sneak in a try at Gerik after all

I expected to get nothing with my five free Desert Mercenaries pulls, and that was exactly what I got. Oh well.

I did get a Fallen Celica (wasn’t +Atk or +Spd sadly) with my New Power free pull though.

Spoiler

WI7GeEl.jpg

So the tickets gave me F!Celica(why on this banner?) who is new, a merge for OG!Ephraim and a merge for Ferdinand.  I am happy with those three since I already have Duo!Ephraim  and Gerik.

Edited by EricaofRenais

It's been a while and my luck has been kinda weird recenctly:

Free pulls are a bust as always.

The Officer Hilda merges hunt was stopped by a +Atk -Hp Nah on a circle with no greens. I was thinking of making her Bonus Doubler fodder, but nah, she'll be an AA unit. 

These are old YOLO pulls:

I got a +Res -Hp Summer Laegjarn from her rerun banner (with this I have all the blue tome fliers in the game, I think). 

From the previous summer banner I got a +Atk -Spd S!Selena, the spd hurts but the Atk is pretty nice. We'll see if I get a merge for her on one of the RNG guaranteed seasonal banners that IS loves to do for the anniversaries.

2 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

So the tickets gave me F!Celica(why on this banner?)

Wow, so we both got Fallen Celicas off the wrong banners. lol (mine came from the TH summer banner) That's funny. XD

Multiplier finally showed up, so I was able to grind points on Forging Bonds and do my ticket summons. No luck this time, unlike in October where I got Duo Ephraim from them. This time, I used the free summons on green whenever I could in hopes of getting Gerik, but the game instead gave me two copies of the other FE8 axe fighter that was added alongside him. Sorry Ross, but I don't need more of you.

On the one hand, I want Ewan for all that sweet fodder.

On the other hand, Ephraim merges.

I am sorely tempted by the banner's what I'm saying. Tokens at the ready. There's the sparking too, so even more so ouch

3 Colourless, 2 Green (OOOOOF. Gerik merge?)

3* Mustafa (MUSTAFA, MUSTAFA HE'S HERE! +Res/-Def, we'll get there)

3 Green, 1 each Blue, Green (The one time I'm not looking for Green eh?)

4* Oscar (It's a Book 1 unit. +Def/-HP), 4* Roy (Once again. +Def/-Spd)

3 Colourless, 1 each Blue, Green (PLEASE STOP, I need the greens and colourless later!)

4* Lukas (Bad fodder. +Def/-Atk)

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue

3* Tharja (Tharnah +Atk/-Def), 4* Ferdinand (A noble's duty is to not suck. +HP/-Res, Could be worse.)

3.25%

2 each Green, Colourless, 1 Red (I need to stop saying what colours I want.)

3* Seth (This is not the actual Magvel, you're useless here. +Spd/-Res)

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

4* Tailtiu (There's worse. +Spd/-HP), 4* Mathilda (Just, why? +Spd/-Atk), 4* Lon'qu (Non'qu. +Atk/-HP)

3.5%

2 each Red, Green, 1 Blue

4* Reinhardt (Neinhardt. +Res/-Spd), 4* Athena (The pun's too simple. +Res/-Def), 3* Sylvia (Sylviahno. +HP/-Atk)

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

3* Wendy (Nendy. +Atk/-Def), 3* Shanna (Desperation. +Atk/-HP), 3* Palla (Goad fliers is OP. +HP/-Def)

3.75%

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

4* Subaki (Nubacki. +Res/-Spd), 5* Ike (DAMMIT IKE NOT NOW. +Res/-Def, ugh.), 5* Ewan (That's more like it! Neutral, I kinda want a second one.), 3* Python (Still rather Echidna. +Res/-HP), 5* Maribelle (OH MY GOD I HAVE WANTED FOR A LONG TIME. Neutral, don't care, best Awakening woman.)

That's a surprise circle, can't complain too much. 

Screenshot-20200711-234227.png

3 Green, 1 each Red, Colourless

4* Cain (Hey-n. +Def/-Atk)

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red

4* F!Corrin (No,I'm not getting the refine. +Atk/-Spd), 4* Shanna (I won't complain. +Spd/-Def), 4* Sophia (-ahnah. +Def/-HP)

2 each Red, Green, 1 Blue

4* Eirika (Mehrika. +Res/-Def), 4* Laslow (So low. +HP/-Atk), 4* L'Arachel (It's another SS unit. +Def/-Spd)

3.25%

3 Green, 2 Red (Where's Blue?)

4* Marth (Nar-narth +Spd/-HP), 4* Seliph (This isn't the legendary banner, don't. +Res/-Atk)

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless

4* Mathilda (Please, where's the blue? +Res/-HP)

3.5%

3 Green, 1 each Red, Blue

4* F!Corrin (Just, away. +Spd/-Res), 4* Stahl (I want a pool change. +Spd/-HP)

4 Red, 1 Colourless (WHERE'S BLUE?)

4* Tharja (AWAY +Spd/-HP)

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

3* M!Robin (Nobin. Neutral)

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Green (About time)

3* Tailtiu (Not the time. +Spd/-Atk), 5* Azura (FUCK! +Atk/-HP), 4* Donnel (I'm done. +HP/-Spd), 5* Ewan (ALSO ACCEPTABLE +Atk/-Res, the other guy's Canas fodder.), 4* Nino (No. +Atk/-HP)

So, I am done. I am taking an Ephraim, because I got none. I did get 5 five stars though so could have done so much worse. Though spending as many orbs as I did hurt. I do have a fair few left, but still.

One of the tickets gave me Duo Ephraim. Neat, didn't have to spend any orbs and someone is going to get Heavy Blade 4 plus the Lull skill.

Also got a +Spd Barst so now I can start building and merging him up.

So after getting pitybroken by Altena at 5.50%. The game was so kind to grace me with a single Summer Byleth at 4.0% with best possible IVs (+Def, -Atk). I've always had trouble tanking 1 star Virions at +10 so I'm sure Byleth and her 19 DEF + Iote's shield will finally be able to tank him during enemy phase. 

Edited by zuibangde

Pulled a total of 10 units in the new banner, and two ticket pulls gave me... Lewyn (Special Spiral Fodder) and Sumia (My first one! Finally!)

I didn't realise Sanaki's revival banner was coming up, for some reason I thought it was in August.

I used about 120 orbs on the revival banner and got:

• 5* Idunn (-def/+spd)
  • 5* Lucina (I've got a +spd version so this'll be a merge)
  • 5* Amelia
  • 2x 5* Sanakis 

This worked out well, I needed two Sanaki copies to finish her merges so she's now finally at max merge. Good SI along the way on this banner.

I finally got Summer Joshua! (Two of him, actually. They were right next to each other on the wheel.) So, now my orbs will be going toward trying to get Sylvain (shouldn't be too hard...once I have orbs again.)

The thing is, I'm not sure what boon is best on Joshua. I think the two I got are +HP and +Res, which seem like they wouldn't be ideal. I don't know, though. What's good on him?

well rip Duo rhea - byleth +2

just got pitybroken by a +spd -res larcei, but i actually wanted her so i can't complain

On 7/10/2020 at 3:34 PM, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah! And that is a good skill for him to have! I've got mine running Fury + Desperation for now, but I'll surely add Swift Sparrow to his options at some point too. And awesome. XD I'm probably going to S support him with duo Byleth. Rhea's gonna feel like kind of a third wheel there, but she probably doesn't mind giving them her blessing. XD

Exactly hehe at least she knows her Byleth will be in good hands 😛

and congrats bon your last copies!

36 minutes ago, charmedx3 said:

Exactly hehe at least she knows her Byleth will be in good hands 😛

and congrats bon your last copies!

Heh, yep! And thanks! 🙂

Time for Weekly Revival 18. A merge for Sanaki?

1. 3* Selena: Reposition fodder's good too.

And now for Summer Refreshes. Both Lilina and Lyn could use merges, so I'll snipe reds and blues until I get at least one. 204 orbs on hand.

1. 4* Mordecai: Feathers.
  2. 4* Olivia: More feathers.
  3. 4* Laslow: Following your mother, I see.

Hopefully this doesn't turn into an orb sink. 196 left.

1. 4* Abel: Swordbreaker fodder.
  2. 3* Reinhardt: Ugh.

Continuing on...187 orbs left.

1. 3* Robin: Eh.
  2. 3* Sully: Draw Back fodder.

Any reds to hand out, Feh? 178 orbs left.

1. 3* Henry: Ugh.
  2. 4* Hana: Feathers.

Better reds? 169 orbs left.

1. 4* Oboro: Feathers.
  2. 4* Altena: Eh.
  3. 4* Roderick: More feathers.

This is starting to become worrisome. 156 orbs left.

1. 4* Catria: Meh.
  2. 3* Tharja: No.
  3. 4* Cain: WoM fodder.

Very worrisome indeed...143 orbs left.

1. 3* Catria: No.
  2. 4* Roy: Worthless.

Come on, Feh. 134 orbs left.

1. 5* S!Lilina: Finally! +Def/-Res is terrible, but she's merge fodder anyway.
  2. 4* M!Morgan: Manual for the future.
  3. 3* Caeda: Ugh. Might as well take the other two orbs.
  4. 5* S!Ursula: Very nice. +Def/-Res as well, which is kind of bad due to the super-bane, but I'll take her anyway.
  5. 3* Bartre: Typical...

In the end things went pretty well. A merge for Lilina as well as a new Ursula is pretty good for 90 orbs. No Lyn, but you can't have everything. Back to saving.