I've had generally bad luck all year but July has paid it all back and then some. Funny given that it's also the month I've wound back my commitment to the game in a fairly significant way. Was happy to do a full round (excluding green of course) and was promptly rewarded.

5* Summer Young Tiki +HP -Spd
4* Roderick
5* Summer Linde +Atk -Def
4* Tethys
4* Clarine

Excellent result, including the Tethys. And I can actually make use of a Season 7 Ephemera manual too, bonus.

Edited by Humanoid

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I've had generally bad luck all year but July has paid it all back and then some. Funny given that it's also the month I've wound back my commitment to the game in a fairly significant way. Was happy to do a full round (excluding green of course) and was promptly rewarded.

5* Summer Young Tiki +HP -Spd
4* Roderick
5* Summer Linde +Atk -Def
4* Tethys
4* Clarine

Excellent result, including the Tethys. And I can actually make use of a Season 7 Ephemera manual too, bonus.

+Atk Linde is neat, I'm thankful she got a manual too to fix her -Res for me

Sketchy summer's a banner I wanted to pull from before.

Not really any more.

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Blue

5* Dimitri (IT'S ANGRY BOI. Free Dimitri! +HP/-Spd, not a great nature, but hey he's not fast anyway.)

Still no Claude yet. Hopefully some day.

Meanwhile, I'm still over 200 orbs and still haven't gotten Julian.

3 Blue, 2 Colourless

4* Setsuna (Look a bad unit. +HP/-Res), 4* Felicia (Bye Felicia, you're a book now. +HP/-Res)

3.75%

3 Red, 2 Green, (Oh no.)

3* Fae (Chicken dragon is certainly not the last I'll pull. +Atk/-Spd)

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

3* Priscilla (STOP. +HP/-Res)

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Colourless

4* Forrest (is here and I don't care. +Atk/-HP, not all bad)

3 Green, 1 each Blue, Colourless (Look, I want Colourless, why is is when I want a colour it seems to dry up?)

4* Lachesis (Man, I wish you got a Master Knight alt. +Def/-Atk)

4%

I tried to pull my last Sylvain, and I got 2 Surtr’s along the way... YES two in like 20 orbs apart??? Anyway, I finally did get my last copy! I am at 3.5%... but I think I’ll call it a day. I only need Dorothea but idk if I want her that much... we shall see! 
I also pulled Gerik on the moonbow banner. A Arya showed up along the way.

i threw my last orbs at the Kris banner and got an Eyvel, my third one lol

Got Summer Tiki (+Res/-Def) in a total of 167 orbs! Thought for a moment I'd gotten her at 115, but it turned out to be a duplicate regular Tiki (+Atk/-Def), which is pretty much useless to me.  Between the two, I got a Dream Corrin M (+Def/-Spd), which is like my absolute least wanted missing New Hero and a bad nature to boot, but a new unit is still a new unit. Got a Siegbert (+Def/-Atk) shortly afterward, which is certainly a nice character to have, even though his nature is also bad. All in all, I'd call that certainly an above-average haul. This should be my last time seriously pulling on a Special Heroes Revival in quite a while, since Summer Tiki had the last unit type I was missing from them - only unit type I'm missing now is colorless tome infantry from Brammimond.

With that done, I finally headed into the FE3 banner and got Tsubasa (+HP/-Def) on my second summon! Continued pulling red/blue/colorless up to the spark - I hit 40 with no more 5*s, so I decided to pull another colorless orb to finish the session and see about putting that pity rate to use and got... 5* Lena (+HP/-Def). Welp. Then took Kris F as my free summon. 145 orbs for this banner, so 312 between the two. Even with the FE3 banner being uneventful past Tsubasa, I'm quite happy with both hauls. Got my two main targets, Lena, and three new 5*s, all for pretty close to the expected orb count - maybe even a bit less. This takes me to 401 unique units, too! With Tania being the only one stuck at 3*, I can upgrade my remaining 4*s (Echidna, Chad, Forrest, and Eremiya) to hit 400 exactly.

Edited by Othin

I've still had no luck getting Ingrid, but did find luck with the Sketchy Summer free pull:

Spoiler

avFVAMH.jpg

IVs: +Res/-HP

Boy, it would've be nicer to have gotten her two years ago thanks again for that, Takumi instead of now where Mia + Marth render poor Linde completely obsolete.

Regardless, I'm still happy to have her now all the same.

5 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Bad summoning luck on the newest banner was expected.  Not going seriously after I dipped and sparked for Kristina.

Wow, that's funny you call female Kris that, Chloey, because I named Robin's mother Cristina as a reference to Kris. XD

Threw a few orbs to the Summer banner in an attempt to get Byleth and four pulls in I got Lethe. I didn't have her so that's an appreciated pity breaker.

I am at... maybe around 20 summons on the new heroes. I want Julian the most, but I am also going for Kris. Got a -Spd+Res Sayri at 3%. Hmm... merge or fodder? Well, I'll hold on to her for now. I do enjoy her.

30+ summons in the SD banner, and I got a male Kris. Given how deep I'm in, I'll most probably gun for 40 and pick up another Kris for Spurn fodder.

Yeah, this is going to be one of those types of hunts, isn't it?

Spoiler

wrPfp9q.jpg

And by that, I mean the type where I just get pity breakers and never my actual target.

On the bright side, I could've gotten a lot worse here. As tempting as his fodder is, I used him as a merge to delete the Def flaw on my original (and +Spd) one.

Oh, and it should be noted that I had 13 orbs to start with when I went to summon. So of course, the set before this one only had one blue while this one had three as seen in the screenshot. God, this game sometimes.

Rouse banner has Fell!Lyon/M!Corrin and Perceval.

That's a terrible banner.

For my orbs. I'll have to hold off.

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

5* Fell!Lyon (OR I'M GOOD.

AdorableConsciousGroundhog-small.gif

Ah, I wanted him from the fallen banner and was very unlucky on the greens. +Def/-Atk, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?)

Edited by Dayni

Four reds and a blue, which is a shame as I would have been happy to open more.

4* Effie

Cleaning up my barracks afterwards I noticed I have sixteen 4-star Effie manuals, but only one 3-star one. Odd. Pretty sure that's the biggest imbalance I have of any unit.

Nothing noteworthy on Rouse banner, not even a 4* Ross.

Eight summons later (nothing noteworthy either), I got my Spark going and chose female Kris for Spurn/Fury fodder.

And so we come to the end of another Weekly Revival cycle.

You think this time will be it?

4 Colourless, 1 Blue

4* Florina (Launch.... Units..... That's how it is. +Def/-Spd)

Edit: Oh yeah, let's try the Kris banner again.

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

4* Nanna (not exactly high priority.. +Spd/-Atk, I think half of all I've pulled of her are -Atk)

3 Colourless, 2 Blue (Okay.)

4* Wrys (No S and that should be my reaction. +Def/-Atk), 3* Lachesis (Just,,,, go away. +Spd/-HP), 3* Chad (IT'S THE CHAD! FUCKING FINALLY +Res/-Spd OH COME ON)

Edited by Dayni

Oh yeah, I finished getting that spark for a second female Kris and Sylvain now has Fury 4 as well as Rouse Spd/Res! (Unfortunately, Spurn is melee infantry only.) He might use the latter when he needs a bit more Res, who knows?

Edited by Anacybele

759 orbs dropped into the Summer Refreshes banner. The results:
5x Summer Lyn (including +Atk copy)
Brave Lucina
Ylgr
Ishtar
+HP/-Def Lene (new)
Nephenee

Also got my first Altena.

This puts my Summer Lyn at +Atk +8+5:

Spoiler

image0.png

Welp, looks like I'll have to wait until next summer to +10 her. Ah well. This didn't go too bad all things considered.

16 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

759 orbs dropped into the Summer Refreshes banner. The results:
5x Summer Lyn (including +Atk copy)
Brave Lucina
Ylgr
Ishtar
+HP/-Def Lene (new)
Nephenee

Also got my first Altena.

This puts my Summer Lyn at +Atk +8+5:

Reveal hidden contents

image0.png

Welp, looks like I'll have to wait until next summer to +10 her. Ah well. This didn't go too bad all things considered.

Getting 5 summer lyns in 759 orbs is just slightly under the 50th percentile. So you actually did better than the average person summoning wise. The 50th is 772 orbs.

Two more

Spoiler

BtMVxMu.jpg

duplicate 5*s

Spoiler

DsdPjDQ.jpg

later: 

Spoiler

ftRUsqH.jpg

IVs: +Res/-Atk

Yup, that’s 3 for 3 on -Atk for this banner. Meanwhile, the Eliwood I didn’t ask for was +Spd because of course he was.

Regardless, I’ve got all the Blue Lion girls together now so that’s at least good. I have no clue what to do with the Kjelle while the Eliwood was already put to good use:

Spoiler

LHDMOuM.jpg

Oh yeah, I kinda just have this now.

Assuming my typical laziness doesn’t get in the way, I’ll post her on the actual +10 topic later.

Meanwhile, I’m now up to 3.50% on the Archanea banner from simply trying to get Lena at all. Yet, I was allowed to get this with today’s free pull:

Spoiler

q271FUr.jpg

And that’s now a second merge towards a +10 that I will never get because I’m literally incapable of saving orbs long term.

Edited by Tybrosion