I just got this session.

BXAYPpc.jpg

And two Altinas sometime before that! +7 RD Ike and +3 Altina. Though weirdly, every Altina I've pulled has been +Def. Come on man.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+8 RD Ike GET! WOOHOO!! This Ike I got is +Res tho, so now I wonder if I ought to use that as the base and go for some mixed tankiness on him.

What do you guys think?

I'm gonna try for the last two copies tomorrow when more free orbs come.

Edited by Anacybele

First circle had 3 Greens so I had a feeling something must have been in one of them~

Yep

kxAywZg.jpg

+Res, -Def isn't the best but not really complaining about a Hel for 8 Orbs. Any future ones are declared tasty meals~

I started of with 146 orbs today. I wasnt planing on summoning at all except for the greens of the first session (if any) had 3 greens. The third was a +Spd -Res EDELGARD!! I finally got her so I tried to fix her bad nature. Along the way I got +Atk -Spd Leila and a +Hp -Atk Leila, then I got  a +Spd -Hp Edelgard . I  ended up merging them and I have a +Atk +1 Leila and a +Spd +1 Edelgard. I was left with 2 orbs but I don't care as the two of them together are very fun to use. I cleared all of the Abyssals with them and had a fun time. Best spent orbs. 

This is her current build. 

Screenshot_20200730_235445.thumb.jpg.4cdbf7f52f767b882d97aae7e80a5e5e.jpg

I still want more merges, some flowers, a better Nature like +Atk (or +Res if I don't get Atk) and the skills for the Galeforce setup so after CYL I must wait for the October Legendary banner. 

Edited by SuperNova125

I managed to get Armor Stride for my BK with about 250 orbs, it dropped my orb count quite a bit but I've been waiting a while to get that skill. I can go back to saving orbs now.

I wanted either Thrasir or Hel, but I got another Edelgard instead 🙃 at least she came at +Atk-HP, which will serve as my new base over my old -Def+Res one. I think I like Edelgard too much to fodder, and, besides, I don’t use any armor seriously enough to justify giving them armored stride.

i think I’ll stock up on orbs until the last day of the banner. 

Man, why is it that those last needed copies are always a pain for me to get?

Now I've gone from one to four Roys, got another Altina, but no more Ikes. -_-

Decided to YOLO pull in the Mythic banner and I got a Leila. My first one. NOW I’m completely done with this banner. This isn’t the type of luck you want to push. Hel will have to wait until her rerun. 

Well, my free pulls for the Hero Fest treated me well:

Spoiler

3krYKPs.jpg?1QrEhysc.jpg?1Q1pdWoS.jpg?1

Larum: +Res/-HP
Sue: future Hone Spd 4 donor
Bernie: +HP/-Spd because of course

I actually got Bernie without needing to spend orbs plus two members of Roy's harem. Though really, Larum (who was the free pull) actually is a very nice snag since she's currently Binding Blade's only refresher for their Limited Hero Battles.

Also, I did manage to get Lena (as a 5* too, +Res/-Def) but as you can tell from the summon count, it took more orbs (and ones that could've gone to pirate Tibarn too) than I liked:

Spoiler

BiC1QSK.jpg?1

Several banners to pull from today. First, the Daily BHB.

1. 3* Echidna: Ugh.

Somehow not a single red. Anyway, now Weekly Revival 1 Mk. 2. Ephraim needs a merge.

1. 3* Lukas: 😠

And not a single green. Feh must be cranky today. Now for the Hero Fest. Might as well try to get Bernadetta.

1. 3* Clarine: Feathers.
  2. 4* Mustafa: A new unit at least. +Res/-Atk, so he might be good for something if he gets a merge.
  3. 4* Gordin: Meh.
  4. 4* Azama: No thanks.
  5. 3* Mercedes: Meh.
  6. 3* Setsuna: Worthless.

Supremely disappointing. Hopefully my luck'll improve on the upcoming pirate banner.

No free summon on the Hero Fest, but somehow got another fallen Female Corrin on the legendary banner. This one's not -spd either.

I decided to spend some orbs on the Hero Fest banner since I don't have any of the units. I got lots of the new free orbs and bought a couple of the discounted packs. With only 150 orbs plus the six free pulls, I got:

- Surtr
- Flying Olivia
- Duo Ephraim
- Bernadetta
- Brave Celica
- Fallen Lyon

I... really don't know what to make of this. Six 5* pulls with what I spent is amazing, and even the ones I already have are good merges/fodder. But heck, I guess at this point I have to accept I'm never getting Sothis or Nagi.

Tried to pull either Sothis or Ephraim to get a better boon evantually (having all of these units). For all the tickets and about 50 orbs I got a Forsyth. A new unit, so it could have been worse. He's even +atk, means a super boon. His skillset and weapon are not the best for his nature, so he'll eat a Cordelia to get Brave Lance+ and Galeforce.

Well fuck Hero Fest had to have EphraLyon. And there's pirates next week. Orbs unsafe.

First though, two free banners.

The BHB banner. Elincia?

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Red

5* Ike (Another one of these, huh. +Atk/-Res, perfect.)

Weekly revival, a Gramphraim merge would be great now that he's no longer pitybreaking.

3 Blue, 2 Colourless (Ugh.)

4* Valbar (I mean, it's a lance armour. +Res/-HP)

Hero Fest has 5 tokens. I'm on board.

4 Green, 1 Red (Oh come on, I have Sothis and Nagi)

3* Henry (Should have pulled a green. +Atk/-Res)

4 Blue, 1 Red (OHO)

4* Mae (No, I'm not making a 5* for Desperation 3. +Atk/-Spd), 4* Ferdinand (It's the meme. +Res/-Spd, ooof.), 3* Lukas (Just, no. +Res/-HP), 5* EphrLyon (Copy 1 sighted. +Spd/-Res), 4* Soleil (Meh. Didn't even check boon/Bane before making into a book. Ooops.)

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

3* Mae (Just be Shanna if you want to give Desperation. +Def/-Spd), 3* Tanya (Well worth the pull. +Spd/-HP, much better than my first one)

3 Green, 1 each Red, Blue

4* Subaki (If I had enough feathers I'd 5* entirely for QR3. +Atk/-HP), 4* Boey (Entirely for percentage boost. +Res.-Def)

3.25%

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

3* Mordecai (Nodecai. Res/-Def)

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Red

4* Ferdinand (He wants me to promote him doesn't he? Neutral), 4* Peri (Pleas go away. +Spd/-Def)

3 Green, 1 each Red, Colourless

4* Leon (We've seen better. +HP/-Atk), 4* Lon'qu (Least Sothis didn't show up. +Atk/-HP)

3.5%

4 Red, 1 Blue

3* Mordecai (Just.... don't. +Spd/-Def)

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

3* Abel (Swordbreaker. +Atk/-Spd), 3* Shanna (Acceptable. +HP/-Def)

3 Green, 1 each Red, Colourless (Look, just... stop.)

4* Clarine (It is a cav. +Res/-Atk), 3* Henry (This is a bad summon. +Def/-Apd)

5.94% (I didn't actually check the rates earlier.)

2 each Green, Colourless, 1 Red

3* Sakura (Launch healers. +HP/-Spd)

3 Blue, 1 each Green, Colourless

3* Mathilda (Nahthilda. +Spd/-HP), 4* Mathilda (You're not ephraim. Stop. +Atk/-Res), 3* Subaki (Just... no. +Res/-Spd), 4* Priscilla (I have never been so relived to see her. +SPd/-Atk)

6.25%

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green (No. Nope.)

3* Boey (Good. +Def/-HP)

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless

4* Ferdinaind (Just, why so frequent today? +Def/-Spd), 5* EphraLyon (Target acquired. +HP/-Res), 4* Nanna (No bernie for me. +Res/-HP), 4* HInata (Good. +HP/-Def), 4* Ogma (You're a disappointment to finish on. +HP/-Res)

Two copies of him were nice all things considered that I spent just over 100 orbs. I am now so low as I haven't seen in ages.

Eh, what the hell, let's go the full six rounds. Plenty of time to build back to 150 orbs for CYL.

But first, the daily banner. No reds when you need them of course. 4* Ross

Then the weekly banner. 4* Rath. Only my second one ever, and first one with a usable boon in Spd. Sure.

Hero Fest time:

4* Ares
3* Mathilda
3* Sophia
3* Odin
4* Gwendolyn

4* Laslow
3* Seliph
5* Bernadetta +HP -Res
4* Libra
4* Nino

4* Kaze
3* Silvia
4* Chrom
4* Tethys
4* Barst

4* Saizo
4* Azama
3* Lachesis
4* Lukas
4* Sakura

4* Shanna
3* Camilla
3* Setsuna
3* Libra
4* Hawkeye

4* Chrom
4* Lachesis
4* Sothe
5* Nagi +Spd -Def
4* Odin

Eh, acceptable results I guess. No one I really wanted, but glad I wasn't left with a pity rate to break at the end. Bernie is new but I see no reason to use her ahead of Leif and Lyn. Nagi will be fodder as I already have one.

I already have Sothis, Ephraim, and Nagi, so I tried put my Hero Fest free pulls towards colorless, although I got forced into green a couple of times. Didn't get anything interesting. Also nothing on the other two banners, where I already have all three units, although another Brave Ephraim or Hardin would have been nice. Another Fallen Celica would have just been silly, I already have three copies of her and no particular use for any of them.