Oh look, te banner that gave me F!Morgan when I wanted M!Robin.

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

3* Sully (Definitely not it. +Res/-Atk)

New power has one 5*. 

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless (You know what, Green)

3* Titania (Ugh. +Def/-HP)

The Pirates of Phoenecis don't really dance much (Seriously, couldn't think of something better for Penzance).

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Green

3* Reyson (No reyson for this pull. Neutral), 4* Roy (Le Roy est Le Stat. +Def/-HP), 4* A!Tiki (There are better units that can be pulled, you know. +Spd/-Def)

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh... today's banners gave me a free 5* Robin and 5* Setsuna.

I wished that kind of "luck" was saved for the CYL banner.

I have no plan what to do with these two.

Also for Setsuna I had an only colourless circle.

For blue I was hoping for Morgan (naturally).

7 hours ago, XRay said:

1,000 Feathers is not worth since it is not even enough to get a 3* to 4* for foddering skills. Building up a unit and having a well rounded roster is much more important in the long run than having a minuscule gain in Feathers in the short term.

What to do else with someone who has no skills and isn't obtainable in new banners anymore?

I mean Altena was a bad example from my side since she is obtainable in 4*, so easy to merge.

But what I am suppossed to do with someone like Luke (aside of gaining grandious two dragon flowers)?

Edited by Julian Teehee

1 hour ago, Julian Teehee said:

What to do else with someone who has no skills and isn't obtainable in new banners anymore?

I mean Altena was a bad example from my side since she is obtainable in 4*, so easy to merge.

But what I am suppossed to do with someone like Luke (aside of gaining grandious two dragon flowers)?

I would keep them for modes like Limited Hero Battles and Resonant Battles, where you are locked to units from certain games. For games with small rosters, having every unit is crucial to provide you extra tactical options that you may need. Even for games with large rosters, I would still recommend keeping everyone just to have that extra layer of flexibility.

You can also use them for Arena Assault as counter picks and as bonus units for Arena. Sometimes you just need a whole bunch of green units to take on stupid shit like CE!Chrom, red units to handle Surtrs and FE!Edelgard in Arena Assault, or Falchion users to handle dragons. For Arena, unless you are a whale who can get the newest units all the time, having a variety of older units to choose from as bonus units helps with scoring since the Askr Trio cannot be merged; having non Askr Trio bonus units is not necessary if you are just coasting or playing semi-competitively bouncing between Tier 19 and Tier 20, but if you are aiming to stay in Tier 21, having that variety and being able field merged bonus units helps.

For Luke in particular, he is quite good for Røkkr Sieges, and you can pair him up with Cain to take down axe Røkkrs. In my opinion, the best units for Røkkr Sieges are units with exclusive Brave Weapons or exclusive non-Brave "Brave" Weapons (they get the full Mt and no Spd penalty of regular exclusive Brave Weapons and the Brave effect often comes bundled with additional stat boosts).

Edited by XRay

Resonance Battle is a good point actually.

I'm lacking on units from certain games like FE2 or 6.

As for rokkr sieges I have more than enough brave weapon users, especially swords and lances.

(I haven't pulled Luke yet, just in case, if it should happen to me)

I haven't promoted the Askr trio to 5* yet because they can't be merged.

4* is still enough to beat all the hero battle reruns with them.

Though I have given some upgraded weapons to them like Batre's sword to Alfonse and Darros's axe to Anna.

Edited by Julian Teehee

So uh... Laevatein decided that I didn't need... you know, any pirates at all, and now I have some Spd Wave fodder I really don't know what I'm gonna do with...

...but on the other hand, +Spd -Res Apotheosis Anna! Which on the one hand is definitely better than the Sparking ApoAnna I've had! Just... now I need to figure out what I'm gonna do with this Joint Drive Spd... maybe since Brave Ike now wants Spd he'd appreciate the extra spd...?

Sigh... guess I gotta spend on this stupid banner if I want to give Cordelia Dive Bomb...

BHB: 3* Cordelia

Daily: 5* Hardin +Def -HP

Huh, that's the third free 5-star in three days (following Deirdre and Hinoka). Hardin is not a unit I use these days (ever since Blue Hector was added) despite having three copies of him, but maybe this is the push I need to fodder two of them off for Bold Fighter. Not that I have any obvious candidates. BK is one who could probably work with either being fed my spare Hardin or Nagi, but I'm reluctant either way until DC weapons get refines. Otherwise all the potential recipients are still at 4-star.

P.S. All three of my Hardins are +Def. Huh.

Edited by Humanoid

This BHB has two launch units, but maybe Hardin will bless the account?

4 Blue, 1 Colourless (On second thought, Brave Bow fodder would be neat)

4* Lucius (No thanks. +Def/-Res)

I guessed right that Lukas would be the third unit on this new BHB banner.

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless

4* Oboro (Just.... Just no. +Res/-Spd)

Pirates are back on the summoning board!

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

4* Henry (Why? +HP/-Res), 3* Frederick (Launch units sadden me these days. +Def/-Atk)

3.5%

4 Blue, 1 Colourless (Oh fuck)

4* Kagero (I was afraid I'd see one of my worst pitybreaks again. +Def/-Atk)

2 each Red, Green, 1 Blue

3* Lon'qu (I've seen worse. +Res/-Atk), 4* Eliwood (I know people merge him but because I'm not getting Feh pass I feel like it's not worth merging a gen 1 unit. +Def/-Atk), 4* Soren (*sigh. +Atk/-Spd), 3* Merric (Launch units are feeling like a field of rakes right about now. Neutral)

3.75%

Hardin's already +1 from various pulls, but another merge is never bad.

1. 4* Mae: Oh well.

And now for Python and Forsyth. Blue for the better odds of a 5*.

1. 4* Est: Feathers.

5.75% pity on the pirate banner. What the fuck. Seriously. I don't think I've ever gone this high on a normal base percentage banner before.

Edited by Anacybele

Back to pulling for pirates.

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red

4* M!Morgan (More disappointing sons. +Def/-Atk)

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Colourless (Where my greens at?)

4* Ogma (Once again, not what I wanted. +Spd/-Res)

4%

I was literally about to hit 6% on that pity...but I finally broke it!

And with this guy!

RPbrepN.jpg

YES FINALLY. And he's not -Atk, thank god. +Spd, -HP is something I can take.

I wouldn't have kept trying if an initial lack of colorless hadn't boosted the pity rate so much, but yeah.

34 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

YES FINALLY. And he's not -Atk, thank god. +Spd, -HP is something I can take.

Nice! I pulled +Spd on two of my three copies too (forgot what the third one was, but it probably was not great), so I just went with it. I prefer +Atk, but +Spd does help against Wary Fighter units. I might try for a fourth copy at the beginning of next month to see if I can get a +Atk.

-HP is great too if you plan to use him in Aether Raids and swap Dive-Bomb for Desperation so he can work with Wings of Mercy Dancers/Singers.

Edited by XRay

55 minutes ago, XRay said:

Nice! I pulled +Spd on two of my three copies too (forgot what the third one was, but it probably was not great), so I just went with it. I prefer +Atk, but +Spd does help against Wary Fighter units. I might try for a fourth copy at the beginning of next month to see if I can get a +Atk.

-HP is great too if you plan to use him in Aether Raids and swap Dive-Bomb for Desperation so he can work with Wings of Mercy Dancers/Singers.

I see. I'm just gonna do what I can with this one I have, I still gotta save for Hrid's return at the end of the month. And the legendary could very well be Elincia or Claude.

So ... I just free pulled a Phina from today's BHB revival.

How odd. But I didn't have her, and she's not -atk or -spd, so I'm pretty happy with this.

I got a Larum today from the free pull. Didn't have her so that's nice I guess. I already have enough dancers for AA so I am thinking if I have any dagger that appreciates Disarm Trap (Eir and Leila are the ones I am considering). 

Edited by SuperNova125

Got four reds on the Alm/Celica/Fae banner, but nothing interesting in any of them.

Edit: Went back in and got Celica after another two pulls! Got the full CYL2 roster, now. Total of 22 orbs, not bad. +Def/-Spd, but at least her Atk is fine.

Edited by Othin