I got a free Elincia from her BHB banner, so maybe she'll show up again on the festival banner?

1. 3* Hawkeye: Feathers. There are two other green orbs, so I think I'll take them for fun. 111 orbs right now, so I can afford to spend a few.
  2. 4* Nino: Meh.
  3. 3* Bartre: Worthless.

That was a waste of 8 orbs. Oh well.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, it's a free pull. And I do have none of them.

I'm not pulling on this banner after last year. I remember the pain, and all for no dancing Michiah.

4* Raven (You are irrelevant. +Spd/-Res)

No red, so I had to pick one of four blues for this freebie. And got Delthea. Nice, her -Atk goes away and she's purely +Spd now!

Edited by Anacybele

I got a free Delthea a few months ago, so now I have everyone on Weekly Revival 4. She doesn't have a merge though, so blue it is.

1. 3* Tharja: Feathers.

One red and four greys. I probably missed a Genny in that circle, but I can't be bothered.

Back to Book 1 weekly revivals. Ho hum.

2 each Green, Colourless, 1 Red

4* Laslow (Why did I try? +Spd/-Res)

It's time for more Brave pulls.

3 Blue, 2 Green

4* Fae (Nae. +Spd/-Def), 4* Arthur (Oh boy this is disappointing. +Atk/-Def), 4* Catria (I'd hoped she would stop showing up. +HP/-Res), 4* Oscar (Kieran would be nice to see. +Spd/-Atk), 4* F!Corrin (I'd rather see another Anancorrin, because I have one at +4. +Spd/-Def)

4.5%. Joy.

I had forgotten this would be a thing.

These double Special Hero banners have been kinda forgotten by myself for a while now. Looking at this time, it's a red free pull for sure though. Also, I actually have both in one colour for once (Green)

3 Colourless, 2 Green (But of course)

3* Felicia (Could have been nice and not given me a launch unit. +HP/-Spd)

The only color I don't have anyone from is green, so that's what my Double Special free pull's going to be.

1. 4* Cherche: Damnit.

I'm pretty sure I got a free Winter!Sothis on the last Double banner, so as unrealistic as it is I'm disappointed I didn't get another free 5*. Well, L!Julia's coming back in a few days, so that's something to look forward to.

Arena orbs bring me to 15, so time for a full round on the seasonal banner. Well, probably a full round, if it's full of greys I probably will cut it short.

5* Duo Alm +Spd -HP
4* Tanya
3* Seliph
4* L'Arachel
3* Est

Back to zero orbs, but no complaints obviously. To be honest I don't even know what this Duo even does and what their default role is, but I will soon find out.

Been a while, hope everyone's CYL pulls went well

Firstly just recounting past summons.

Got a +HP/-Def Summer Dorothea on my alt in the middle of 3H summer. Got a free +Def/-Res Helbindi on the SS rerun banner. +Spd/-Atk Fallen Ike as a free summon on the Moonbow banner, and a ticket +Spd/-Res Lethe on the Kris banner. Free +Atk/-Def Linde on the (ironically) Summer Linde rerun, and a +Res/-Spd Fallen Berkut while I hunter and failed for Juicy Wave.

On my main I got a free +Spd/-HP Summer Xander on his rerun. Free +Spd/-Res female Corrin on her new power banner, and hunted for a Gerik (+Spd/-Atk) on the SS rerun banner. 

Hunted for Azura on her rerun, was broken by a +Def/-Spd Elise instead. Got a free +Spd/-HP Leo on my main at least. Alt got a +Spd/-Atk Fellica on the new reruns at least. My alt also got a free +Res/-Atk Hel which was nice, although I failed to get L!Edelgard.

On to the Hero Fest period, my main got a +Spd/-Res Luke (my 3rd?!?) on a ticket, which became a free neutral Sothis. Did I mention I was hunting for Duo Ephraim for both the rerun and HF? I didn't have orbs to spark so I failed, and the Hero Fest I failed again- getting everyone else (+Spd/-Def Nagi and +Res/-HP Bernadetta) instead. Salty, but Bernie was a real prize. Ironically on the pirate banner, I get another 3h archer on the same week, a free +HP/-Atk Claude!

The anniversary daily summons gave me some nice freebies on my alt - a +Def/-HP Male Byleth on the Marth/Caeda banner, and then a back-to-back free +Spd/-Res Tibarn and +Spd/-Res Alm on their BHBs.

----
And now it was CYL time. Time to do my first spark ever, since I managed to miraculously get about 158 orbs after Hero Fest temptations.

Results? First brave unit was a +Spd/-Atk B!Edlegard (ouch).

Then later on..

f2b6a5a1dbe1138b63416641b90bde52c8634847

+Spd/-Res B!Claude (WOOOO!!!) and +HP/-Atk B!Lysithea on the same circle! Nice of GD to come together but RIP Lysithea's bane.

Then the final circle was +HP/-Atk B!Edelgard. Can merge the -Atk at least (funny how both girls are all -Atk.) This left me with Dimitri as the spark and a spare the freebie. Unsure who to get (Dimitri fodder? Lysithea merge? Might wait for IVmangoes..). But yeah, my luckiest CYL pull ever, getting all of them so fast!

--- 

As for my main? Early green pitybreakers galore including a +HP/-Atk Annette (ironically after merging my -Atk to clear space), and a new unit- +HP/-Res Osian.  Then in my final circle before the spark, +Def/-HP B!Edelgard and  +HP/-Res Fallen Lyon! Awesome. Sadly, she is my lowest priority and I wanted at least another unit so I can use my sparks to complete the set, so now I have to choose between Claude/Dimitri or Claude/Lysithea (for GD bias). Smart move is probably to get the lords but I also want some form of Lysithea to complete GD emblem and don't really like pulling on red... still sitting on the decision until the legendary/new seasonal trailer... At least i can use Edie for arena!

That said, funny how both accounts ended with an Edelgard before the spark (also a Nino as my final summon). Also got a new +Atk/-HP Lena demote on both accounts which made me chuckle.

----

After this was a free +Def/-Atk Leanne in the Hoshidan dancer banner (hey i wanted a colourless dancer lol).

So yeah some good luck in the last month even after some questionable tempting pulls. Wasted a few orbs on the double seasonal..hard to wait for trailers when I have a summoning itch and would like Bramimond/Mila...

4 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Well, I got a free Celica on the Weekly banner at +Atk, I can finally replace my +Res base! Nothing else noteworthy. Going to just horde orbs until near the end of CYL and try for more Dimitri merges, maybe i'll be able to buy an orb pack or two by then.

how many dimitri merges do you have?

Ahh! I had two green stones in my Ruse skill banner... I decided to go for both because it’s only 4 orbs, and I found my first Annie there too!! -Atk +Def because of COURSE, but I don’t care! She is my first and I’m happy! I’m only missing W Sothis and S Dorothea as far as TH units go~

Free summons are wack as always, I think the last thing I got from those was a -Atk M!Robin from one of those daily banners which was ugh. 

Anyways, I did a few summons on the double seasonal and got a Spring Bruno and a +Spd Duo Alm. Bruno will become fodder for the day I get enough copies of Lena to make her my first +10 healer (so far we're at 0 copies of Lena and 1 million copies of Lissa). I changed Alm's nature because Spd creep is real and the superboon will help him and Celica stay relevant for longer, I might even built them with DC and Spurn/Repel/etc for fun whenever I get a bad nature Say'ri or a Mareeta because Kris/Larcei will be merged. 

5 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Free summons are wack as always, I think the last thing I got from those was a -Atk M!Robin from one of those daily banners which was ugh. 

Anyways, I did a few summons on the double seasonal and got a Spring Bruno and a +Spd Duo Alm. Bruno will become fodder for the day I get enough copies of Lena to make her my first +10 healer (so far we're at 0 copies of Lena and 1 million copies of Lissa). I changed Alm's nature because Spd creep is real and the superboon will help him and Celica stay relevant for longer, I might even built them with DC and Spurn/Repel/etc for fun whenever I get a bad nature Say'ri or a Mareeta because Kris/Larcei will be merged. 

My Alm loves Close Call. if I got another MKris, i would more than likely probably kill him for spurn/joint drive atk. because i hate Threaten Atk/Def on them. and he's a part of arena core so that just helps tremendelously). 

Ovoid on Lena interesting 🙂
I am going w/Palm Staff (to make her mean)

@silverserpent - yay on dimitri but the hell? with your credit card. that's horrible. i hope it gets reversed soon. 

Edited by daisy jane