• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a 3H banner in disguise, I decided to give the banner another shot for Air Orders. 25 orbs and I ended with a +Spd -Res Annette. 

Well, at least with her I may be able to create a disgusting Defense for Dark season which makes this a win. 

in my quest for Sigurd+Deirdre, I ended up spending a hell of a lot more than I wanted to. Pity breakers included Fallen Mareeta, Brave Alm and another Ewan. All were when i had a pity rate of 4.5% or worse. i also got 3 4* Lachesis (one was +Atk and is my base) before finally, FINALLY, getting my reward...of a -Atk/+Res Duo Sigurd. Seriously, the majority of 5* units I've pulled lately have been -Atk. Even my King Dimitri was -Atk before the merge took that away. As a dancer, Atk isn't all that important since they're not meant to see combat anyway, but still. First Lachesis was also -Atk.

I continue to be quite happy with the pulls I've made. 

First up, a little while ago I tried for the Legendary Corrin banner. Got myself two five stars from the free summon and daily orbs.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-08-31-18-43-542.png?widt

Corrin Herself off the orbs.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-08-31-18-43-33.png?width

And Mila was free.

Today I tried going for the new banner and after around 30 orbs earned through daily quests I managed to get the two I was looking for. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-09-09-12-49-39.png?width

Lachesis, who I was really hoping for so that I'd finally get a flying dancer. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-09-08-16-11-21.png?width

And the duo for this banner, Sigurd and Deidre. I always aim for the duo heroes, even if I don't end up using them as much.

WHOA.

Free summon Ced! That's always great.

EDIT: Hello, got another Ced. This one is +atk, so guess I got some pulse smoke.

Edited by Sunwoo

I cannot afford much this banner since Bridal Micaiah is so close. I did pull all gren and red on the tickets(and one grey which was a Norne! =D)

Notable results: 

Third session, Brave Edelgard, Tibarn and my 9th Rath. 

So I did not get more pulse smoke or panic smoke, but I did get a Sturdy impact and a nice Arena Assault unit. And a merge.

Took a couple of stamina pots to get all the tickets, let's get this out of the way. Doing the pragmatic thing and just sniping red on all ticket rounds.

4* Laslow

3* Fir
4* A Tiki

4* Fir
3* Eirika
5* Larcei +Spd -Def

3* M Corrin
4* Roy

4* Raigh
3* Laslow
3* Caeda

Not bad for 24 orbs I suppose, especially with that boon. Not sure if I have any reason to use her currently but if another one turns up I'll happily merge instead of fodder given this boon.

Sparked for Shannan, and also got a duplicate Larcei (+Def/-Spd), as well as my first copies of Brave Eliwood (+Def/-HP) and Hubert (+HP/-Spd)! Eliwood and Hubert were two other units I've been wanting, so it's nice to get them like this. The extra Larcei could make for nice fodder, although between her and my existing +Res/-Atk one, I'm not entirely sure what to do.

Since Shannan was my only missing unit, I had a plan for this banner where I'd only pull red orbs until I finished my five free summons, then go for the next multiple of 5, then start pulling color. Which most likely would have only cost 140 orbs compared to the minimum of 135, but I accidentally started a session before getting all my tickets after doing the prompt to clear space in my barracks, so that ended up meaning another red-only session and pushing it up to 141. Downsides of summoning at 4 am while having trouble sleeping, I guess.

Tickets obtained, time to snipe reds. I got Larcei last time, so maybe Shannan will show up this time.

1. 5* Larcei: This works too! +Def/-Res, so I might as well merge her into my current +Res/-Def copy.
  2. 4* Effie: No reds or greens that time.
  3. 4* Olivia: Feathers.
  4. 4* Mordecai: Seriously?
  5. 4* Arthur: Swap fodder.

That went very nicely. A free 5* is good to see after that disaster of a Legendary banner.

I am at 4.00 in the dancing banner and no sign of a 4* Lachesis or any 5*. Still want to continue though, Genealogy is one of my favourite games and I like all of these units character wise and gameplay wise. 

I spent no orbs at the reruns and got nothing but I am not complaining as the original banner gave me 2 free copies of Larcei and that luck doesn't repeat. 

I did a yolo for Sigurd, but got a 4* Hinata instead. Decided to summon the single green orb in the same circle and got a 5* Dancer Lachesis. I am happy.

39 orbs, and 3 5* units. Great results so far, and I hope that's all for summoning in this banner... unless I got tempted to yolo again.

I pulled reds and greens with my tickets and I got pretty lucky! Guess I will spark after all. 
First ticket got me both my first Larcei -Spd+Def AND my first Rinkah -a Spd+Def as well in the same circle! The last ticket got me Yarne+Atk so my old -Atk is merged away~.

I am now sitting at half way to a spark! Probably will go for Shannan for that extra merge.

I got the spark on Heir of Light, and here’s my entire 135 orb haul:

Set 1

Spoiler

yweJzRt.jpg

Set 2

Spoiler

vb1Edy5.jpg

Set 3

Spoiler

RRMFe1x.jpg

Set 4

Spoiler

s2OyVXf.jpg

Larcei: +Def/-Res

Well, this already exceeded my expectations. Since that asset/flaw is fine enough, I used the spark on someone else.

Set 5

Spoiler

EyS8PMb.jpg

Set 6

Spoiler

3RmdDLU.jpg

Nina: +Spd/-Def

I already have +Atk on Nina, so this one gave Bow Valor to dancer Nephenee.

Set 7

Spoiler

0qDzVMe.jpg

Set 8

Spoiler

QtJ7zyH.jpg

Altena: +Def/-Spd

And to end this, an Altena merge and no left behind pity rate. I’ll take that.

Spark

Spoiler

BVjccMc.jpg

And so the Od family line is complete.

All in all, this session was very solid in my opinion.

So with this done, I guess it’s back to building up my orb stock so I can spark Lysithea if Harmony amid Chaos wins.

Second ticket gave me a +Spd Shannan, the perfect fix to the -Atk I free Summoned on the debut Banner

Never posted about my Lachesis haul because it's not really a haul at this point, only 2 copies so far, but I'll be holding off until the Mythic trailer anyway.

Got pity broken by Bernadetta and Nagi before getting TSD!Ethlyn. Then I got pity broken by a 5* TSD!Lachesis, which is not too bad, but I think I will stop pulling for greens now since I think I have enough to get her to +3, although getting her to +4 would not be bad either, so I might come back to greens later.

I want to get the rest of the Dancers/Singers to +1, so I still need about five more copies of 5* exclusive units, although I might settle for less if the Traits are decent so I will keep some at +0.

Edited by XRay